More info. Pack a lunch.Uganda Coronavirus: 40,199 Cases and 333 Deaths - Worldometer
OK, I did the lazy meme repost. But, the actual death rate according to worldometers is 337 is still very low.
A few facts about Uganda...
Uganda Top 10 Causes of Death
- The current population of Uganda is 46,653,100 as of Sunday, February 21, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
- Uganda 2020 population is estimated at 45,741,007 people at mid year according to UN data.
- Uganda population is equivalent to 0.59% of the total world population.
- Uganda ranks number 31 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Uganda is 229 per Km2 (593 people per mi2).
- The total land area is 199,810 Km2 (77,147 sq. miles)
- 25.7 % of the population is urban (11,775,012 people in 2020)
- The median age in Uganda is 16.7 years.
- Neonatal disorders
- Lower respiratory infections
- Diarrheal diseases
- lschemic heart disease
- Congenital defects
- Road injuries
That's the way it works. Like how a hiring manager traditionally picks between two female finalist candidates for a position that have radically different but comparable-quality backgrounds.Finally, I heard the front door shut, and the Cobra engine zoom away. I thought that was the last I’d hear from him. I didn’t think it was possible to ever see a man again after he screams he can taste your fart after only knowing you for 48 hours.
But, to my surprise, I did. A couple days later, actually. Now we’re married and he’s lying on the couch while I type this ... “It was your rack that saved you,” he just lovingly reminded me.
Well, thank you boobs. You saved us. You saved our destiny.