Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Wukie to be Notre Dame's leprechaun mascot for first time ever.
+ Reply to Thread

10 Wukie to be Notre Dame's leprechaun mascot for first time ever.

Notre Dame has confirmed that for the first time in the university's long and storied sports program history, a woman will handle leprechaun mascot duties during the 2019-20 school year.
    Lynnette Wukie, a soon-to-be junior majoring in film, television and theatre, has been tabbed to be the iconic mascot at various sports events, including football and men’s and women’s college basketball, as well as other official appearances.
    Wukie will share the leprechaun mascot duties with Samuel Jackson and Conal Fagan, who will be a junior and sophomore in the coming school year, respectively.
    “We’re so excited to welcome Sam, Conal and Lynnette as next year’s leprechauns,” head cheerleading coach Delayna Herndon said in a statement. “Each bring their own strengths and personalities to the role, and I’m excited to see them represent Notre Dame on the sidelines next season. As such a visible representative of Notre Dame, the leprechaun is a role model to fans across the country, and we hope this group can inspire people of all backgrounds to see themselves as a vital part of the Notre Dame family.”
    Students assuming the role of the iconic leprechaun mascot have been predominantly white males going back to when the mascot was officially introduced in 1965. Both Wukie and Fagan, however, are African-American. They join Mike Brown, who became the first African-American student to play the leprechaun mascot in 1999.
    In a video application that ultimately led to her making history by landing the coveted leprechaun mascot role, Wukie asked, “Who says the Fighting Irish can’t fight like a girl?”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp

You just can't make this stuff up folks...a black Wukie leprechaun as Notre Dame's mascot....Who'd a thunk it?

Anyone else other than yours truly wondering what this had to do with a burned cathedral?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

And I thought this correlating Moochie, aka "Big Mike," aka "Michelle O." being in Paris on a river cruise when Notre-Dame caught fire. Quelle coïncidence!
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by pops88 View Post
    And I thought this correlating Moochie, aka "Big Mike," aka "Michelle O." being in Paris on a river cruise when Notre-Dame caught fire. Quelle coïncidence!
    Almost as if she knew it was coming and wanted to be there to see it. Granted when one thinks of a black Wukie one tends to think of a certain person. How coincidental when its not. I guess Notre Dame going with a female mascot for the first time ever isn't too surprising what with the feminine agenda today, but to pick a black female named Wukie struck me as being preordained.

The opposite of humility- having to put one's fingerprints all over something. Evil doing it's evil deeds, but the light is exposing it.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

I was certain this was about Lil Mike Obama
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by pops88 View Post
    I was left trying to piece those two together, too.

Negro leprechauns...

who woulda thought?

One less place for white men. If Satan's minions get their way, eventually there won't be a single one left, outside of in chains or in a mass unmarked grave.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

(at least she looks NOTHING like I first feared when I read about a black female named "Wukie" becoming mascot):
    Attached Images
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Cultural Appropriation?

somebody's daughter whose real daddy likely would prefer to remain anon but has a big wallet