Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Cher Wonders How 'People Could Condemn' Her for Criticizing Sanctuary Cities
+ Reply to Thread

Cher Wonders How 'People Could Condemn' Her for Criticizing Sanctuary Cities

Cher Wonders How 'People Could Condemn' Her for Criticizing Sanctuary Cities
    Justin Caruso
    2-2 minutes

Pop star Cher seemed bewildered Tuesday about how people would condemn her for criticizing sanctuary cities due to so many homeless Americans already living in the United States.

“Worked,Tried To Explain Myself,,Cried About Notre Dame,Worked,Felt Misunderstood,Worked, Wondered how ppl could condemn me after all I’ve said & Done in life,Worked & Compartmentalized my Emotions,Took Care Of Those In My Care,” Cher said. “Remembered Pain will wait 4 U.Choose Joy Now. [Cry] later.”

This comes after the “If I Could Turn Back Time” singer said in a social media post Sunday that there were already so many poor and hungry Americans in Los Angeles, a sanctuary city.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN,” the 72-year-old said. “WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ [American] Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More.”

President Trump trolled her Monday by agreeing in response.

In another social media post Monday, the activist again attacked President Trump.

“I AGREE…THAT DEMS STILL DONT GET,THEY’RE PLAYING POLITICS,& trump’s PLAYING
    BUTCHER YOUR ENEMIES& CREATE CONSTANT MAYHEM,” she said.

“HE’S IGNORANT THUG WITH LIZARD BRAIN THAT GUARANTEES HIS SURVIVAL ABOVE ALL ELSE.IF DEMS R WAITING 4 HIM 2 HAVE EPIPHANY,GOOD FKNG [Luck]. HE HAS [Black Heart] &SOUL OF [Death].”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ctuary-cities/

She doesn't seem to understand that the Left has a propensity for eating their own the second you say or do something that isn't in lock step with their ideals. They will bash their own just as quick as a Conservative if the Libtard says or does the wrong thing. Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    snip

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN,” the 72-year-old said. “WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ [American] Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More.”

snip
    A very good question. One the communists refuse to answer.

The communists do not give a rats ass about the homeless Americans or the dirt poor immigrants; they only care about raw naked power and right now they see the illegals as their path to achieve that goal, to the communists the illegals are useful idiots to be destroyed when they are no longer useful.

The communist insurgency continues ......
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.