Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

LEGAL Doctor Warns 85-Year-Old Ruth Bader Ginsburg Likely Very Ill
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Doctor Warns 85-Year-Old Ruth Bader Ginsburg Likely Very Ill

Doctor Warns 85-Year-Old Ruth Bader Ginsburg Likely Very Ill
    ‘Media Underestimating Severity of Her Illness’

by Cristina Laila January 11, 2019

In light of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s history of cancers and most recently, a surgery to have cancerous tumors removed from her lungs as well as her absence from the bench, Dr. Joseph Bentivegna writes Bader, 85, is quite ill.
    Dr. Bentivegna, M.D. says the media who have commented on Ginsburg’s health are “underestimating the severity of her illness,” and that “President Trump has a reasonable chance” of replacing Ginsburg in his first term.

If Trump wins reelection, the doctor believes Trump has at least an 80% chance of replacing Ginsburg — we believe that chance is much much higher.

The doctor laid out Ginsburg’s history of illness in his blog post, but points out the most significant thing is the justice’s recent surgery on her lungs to remove tumors.

1. She had non-metastatic colon cancer removed in 1999
    2. She had non-metastatic pancreatic cancer removed in 2010.
    3. She had a stent placed in her coronary arteries in 2014
    4. She fell in November of 2018 and broke three ribs.
    5. She had surgery in December of 2018 and had two malignant nodules removed from her lungs.
    6. Scans found no other cancer in her body.
    7. She is 85 years old and has no history of being a smoker.

According to Dr. Bentivegna, the key here is what type of cancer Ginsburg had on her lungs. It has already been determined that the tumors removed were malignant, however, there is one more layer to this.

The doctor points out that we still don’t know what type of cancer Ginsburg has:

Pathologists can usually determine quickly whether a nodule is benign or malignant, but in order to determine the actually type of cancer (that is the tissue source of the cancer), special preparation is required before microscopic examination. This can take several days or weeks to complete. At the time of this writing, we have no published reports stating the results of these tests – or even if they were ever done.

Dr. Bentivegna says that since the modules were malignant, the odds are very high that this is stage IV or metastatic cancer (meaning it can spread to other organs).

In the most optimistic scenario, the tumors removed were “primary lung tumors” meaning her prognosis could be “excellent” writes the doctor.

However, there another more optimistic possibility: that the tumors removed are primary lung tumors. This is obviously what her doctors hoped for, or else they would not have subjected this frail-appearing 85-year-old woman to this brutal surgery. But it is unusual for there to be two primary tumors in the lungs at once – especially in a non-smoker. But if these are primary tumors and they have been completely excised, her prognosis could be excellent, up to a 92% 5-year survival.

However, if the prognosis were excellent, there would have been published pathology reports stating that Ginsburg had a primary type of cancer.

But if this were the case, there should have been published reports stating that the pathology reports showed this to be a type of primary lung cancer. At the time of this writing, this has not occurred. Furthermore Justice Ginsburg appears to be so incapacitated that she cannot attend oral arguments at the Supreme Court – but this could be because she needs more time to recover from her surgery, not because she has cancer.

In the penultimate paragraph of his blog post, Dr. Bentivegna writes that the doctors and the media who have commented on Ginsburg’s health are “underestimating the severity of her illness.”

But in my medical opinion, the doctors and the media who have commented on her health are underestimating the severity of her illness. Here is the bottom line: President Trump has a reasonable chance – at least 35% – of replacing Justice Ginsburg if he finishes his term. If he wins reelection and survives four years, his chance of replacing her is at least 80%.

But as the Italians say at wedding anniversaries: “Cent anni.” (“May you live 100 hundred years.”) That is my wish for Justice Ginsburg.

I would like to thank my friend and colleague Dr. Mehdi Saeedi for his invaluable comments in helping me write this article.

Ginsberg isn’t even in Washington D.C.; she is in New York ‘working from home’ using briefs and transcripts.

A Supreme Court spokesperson said on Friday that Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and that “her recovery from surgery is on track.”

Dr. Sebastian Gorka said Thursday night that Ginsburg is preparing to step down from the Supreme Court. Are you ready for what will ensue?
    View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

Sebastian Gorka DrG

@SebGorka
    Multiple sources tonight tell me this woman is not even in DC, but in New York and preparing to step down from the Supreme Court.

And you ready for what will ensue?

10:42 PM - Jan 10, 2019
    9,128 people are talking about this
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

March or June...?
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

My guess: end of April.
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

When a federal judge is appointed for life there should be a standardized annual mental competency exam after 70.
    Like it or not, mental competency begins to lesson in everyone past a certain age.
    As soon as they establish some kind of irrefutable biological indicator of Alzheimer or other disease that affects cognition they should make it an annual medical requirement with mandatory retirement for everyone in the executive, judicial and legislative elected offices if they are affected.

Can anyone seriously look at Pelosi and say she shouldn't be retired

Hell while they are at it, a standardized IQ test should be administered to catch people like the affirmative action, dumb shit who was worried that Guam would tip over.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

She died in November.

"RBG is on the roof....."

adjusted punch line

Prolly gotta be a certain age to get the joke.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    While I agree with you in theory, I don't want the elderly being tested on the job, unless they are doing something -- like flying a plane -- where lives are literally at risk.

I'm not made of money and may have to keep working as long as I can get out bed and get dressed. My work does not put anyone in danger if I have a senior moment. The last thing I need is some youngster who wants my job telling me that I can't handle it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    "RBG is on the roof....."

adjusted punch line

Prolly gotta be a certain age to get the joke.
    . . . and, it is starting to rain, Clark! We can't let her get wet!

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    She died in November.
    Yep, probably the case. They can only hide her death for so long... Has anyone seen her alive recently, anyone credible? I wish Trump would push to go see her as someone else has suggested, it's time we paid attention to the man behind the curtain and he's probably holding a scythe
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Yep, probably the case. They can only hide her death for so long... Has anyone seen her alive recently, anyone credible? I wish Trump would push to go see her as someone else has suggested, it's time we paid attention to the man behind the curtain and he's probably holding a scythe
    How long do you typically wait before a health and welfare check is involved?

I think she's already gone. The press is saying she will continue to work from home. Yeah, right.

"After next week's arguments, the justices aren't scheduled to resume hearing cases until February 19."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...edical-n957716

When a federal judge is appointed for life there should be a standardized annual mental competency exam after 70.
    Like it or not, mental competency begins to lesson in everyone past a certain age.
    As soon as they establish some kind of irrefutable biological indicator of Alzheimer or other disease that affects cognition they should make it an annual medical requirement with mandatory retirement for everyone in the executive, judicial and legislative elected offices if they are affected.

Hell while they are at it, a standardized IQ test should be administered to catch people like the affirmative action, dumb shit who was worried that Guam would tip over.
    This would require an amendment. Perhaps longevity without competence is something the founders did not forsee? Certainly the debate on an amendment is justified.

Via drudge report:
    According to CNBC: Her recovery is on track and there's no further evidence of remaining cancer in her body
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/11/supr...s-planned.html
    Just thought I'd post it since I just read it. I think it's bunk but YMMV
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

The DOJ needs to subpoena RBG for a welfare check and if she is to ill to appear at the health check, then she is to ill to be sitting on the bench which she isn't but supposedly do so at home....

Following is a film by TZM of RBG getting into an automobile. RBG appears to be very ill....

Here is the link.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-...eme-court-rbg/

for whatever reason the link will not come up, but TZM will come up and you can search for ginsburg and the video will be in the list....

Texican....
    Last edited by Texican; 01-11-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Truth to words here......it amazes me how dumb some folks are who get elected and reelected, they are usually if not always democrats, easy to control them, and cheap.....sad but true. The RINO's hold out for more money. Need a trustworthy test as well.

Weekend At Ruthie's?
    Still kicking despite the devil's best efforts.

That woman is a ZOMBIE. Shes not even the walking dead, pics i've seen lately, shes slumped in a chair. Her master is the ONLY thing making it appear alive.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Whisperer View Post
    That woman is a ZOMBIE. Shes not even the walking dead, pics i've seen lately, shes slumped in a chair. Her master is the ONLY thing making it appear alive.
    So we're going to have to exorcise her before Trump gets another pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    So we're going to have to exorcise her before Trump gets another pick?
    Let's just see a photo of an "active" Ruth Bitter Ginsberg - if there is a current one, we will KNOW it's her (don't think anyone could be her double).
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

Ginsburg is spotted for the first time since surgery, She's rolled out in a wheelchair to a waiting car and barely can transfer into it without assistance.

https://www.tmz.com/videos/1_w04zdato/
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Quote Originally Posted by Racing22 View Post
    Ginsburg is spotted for the first time since surgery, She's rolled out in a wheelchair to a waiting car and barely can transfer into it without assistance.

https://www.tmz.com/videos/1_w04zdato/
    You can't tell for sure it is her. It could be any small person with gray hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Gercarson View Post
    Let's just see a photo of an "active" Ruth Bitter Ginsberg - if there is a current one, we will KNOW it's her (don't think anyone could be her double).

I haw a photoshopped picture of Larry King with her hairstyle and ear rings and it looked pretty close. But maybe it wasn't photo shopped. Could be Larry's regular garb.

As long as the anti-Trump crowd can pretend she's working, Trump has a 4-4 split court.

That may be why he hasn't declared a national emergency. A ninth circuit judge will interfere. Trump won't get anywhere with an appeal to a 4-4 Supreme Court.
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Isn't there some sort of rule that allows for the other judges to get rid of another?

Trump said the shutdown could go through February. The next Supreme Court session after this one is February 19.

Ginsberg would surely have to either return or retire or show proof of life by then, yes?
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Isn't there some sort of rule that allows for the other judges to get rid of another?
    What I think is really telling, when she didn't show up to court, a reporter asked Judge Roberts about her condition. He didn't answer.

I would think if she was recovering normally, he would have said something positive. His silence tells me something........
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    Trump said the shutdown could go through February. The next Supreme Court session after this one is February 19.

Ginsberg would surely have to either return or retire or show proof of life by then, yes?
    Nope. When you're of the ruling class, you don't have to do nothing!

This all makes me wonder, if she'd this ill, she'd be on a massive cocktail of meds. What utter SJW jackass on her staff is speaking on the buzzard's behalf?
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by rafter View Post
    You can't tell for sure it is her. It could be any small person with gray hair.
    To remove the growing doubt of the integrity of the United States Supreme Court, Justice Ginsburg needs to have an open press conference and show she is self aware, and able to answer questions about where she is, what time it is,
    and answer questions about the Court, and its schedule and her medical condition.
    I don't think she can do it.
    But she needs to meet the press, and not allow a pimped blurry video of someone doing something as evidence she is competent.
    We need to keep the pressure on.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Remember when I said 3, New judges.

Or Sheila Jackson Lee:

If You Believe They Put a Man on Mars

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Needless to say, Jackson Lee, then a member of the House Science Committee, had confused Mars with the Moon. (Despite the alliterative names, they are very different astral bodies. Mars is a planet that orbits the Sun and has never been visited by man. In contrast, the Moon, which is a satellite of Earth and orbits our planet, has been visited six different times by astronauts).

More at the link - she's dumber than a rock!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-co...lee?ref=scroll
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Or Sheila Jackson Lee:

If You Believe They Put a Man on Mars

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Needless to say, Jackson Lee, then a member of the House Science Committee, had confused Mars with the Moon. (Despite the alliterative names, they are very different astral bodies. Mars is a planet that orbits the Sun and has never been visited by man. In contrast, the Moon, which is a satellite of Earth and orbits our planet, has been visited six different times by astronauts).

More at the link - she's dumber than a rock!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-co...lee?ref=scroll
    She and Maxine would make a real team !!!

"No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Between the two of them, they could raise a 70 IQ...

Attached Images

Any verified sightings of RBG, as of late?

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

For the tenth time, she’s back on the bench hearing cases.

The Democrats say that Ruth Bader Ginsberg is well and can serve for many more years!
    Attached Images
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." (Will Rogers)

SIGH
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is wheeled into the department store where she will be set next
    to exquisitely dressed female mannequins in hopes that Joe Biden will give her a warm
    embrace and tickle her earlobes during his shopping trip for his spouse. Ruth has been
    without intimate male contact for so long that it has affected her outlook on life so the
    opportunity to bond with a proven hands-on handler has already improved her violent
    mood swings between left of center and way out in left field. Ruth hopes that Joe will
    not detect the faint odor of stale formaldehyde still clinging to her nose and chin hairs.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg sits during an official group photo at the Supreme Court on Nov. 30, 2018. (Jabin Botsford / The Washington Post)
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...206-story.html
    Last edited by Suzieq; 04-10-2019 at 08:00 AM.