Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[OT] Planet X Class Action Lawsuit : Action Being Taken Against Zeta Talk's Leider
+ Reply to Thread

[OT] Planet X Class Action Lawsuit : Action Being Taken Against Zeta Talk's Leider

E-mail Alleges Legal Action Being Taken Against Zeta Talk's Leider

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/x.html

PLANET X LAWSUIT?

[ Editor's Note: While this story comes to us second-hand, it was posted as being of interest. Since we're all still alive, much to the dismay of the Zeta Talk folks, we can write this one off as yet another hoax...no big surprise there. The following e-mail appears un-edited...]

Subject: Re: [Cataclysms] Planet X Class Action Lawsuit...

It has been reported on Yahoo that Nancy Lieder of http://www.zetatalk.com and other un-named respondants are going to be the subject of a Class Action Law Suit over the whole Planet X hoax. The crux of the issue is the ppl who made "Life Altering Decisions" over the whole Planet X scare. When asked for comment, the Zetas, as they call themselves, had no comment.

Planet X was suppose to pass by our planet may 15th, 2003, and cause, according to some radio talk show hosts, "catastrophic and devestating earth changes." When the planet didn't pass at that date, then Nancy Lieder changed her date to June 1st, 2003.

The State of Idaho is looking into fraudulant practices of Nancy Lieder's group, which include tax evasion, and other false and misleading claims in which monies were paid. Nancy Lieder is also under investagion by WIASA: The Web Investigations and Security Agency, as well as being investigated by other agencies within the InterGOV International.

If you have been scammed by Nancy Lieder, and/or other parties, then contact these web sites:

http://www.scamwatch.com/forms/scam_report.html

Or

https://wiasa.org/forms/crime_report.htm

Or contact your local law enforcement agency:

Report compiled by: Luke Nichols
    Princeton, WV USA

if you think education is expensive, try stupidity.

That's amusing...

What a bunch of morons, first the people saying garbage like that, then others believing it. Bad decisions lead to bad results.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

so does that mean i can sue scary gary for damages?

i think NOT!

what a bunch of shit!

anyone challenged enough to have sent this woman money, needs the lesson.

I mean really the woman said she was channeling aliens. Anyone who made "life altering decisions" on her word alone is not to bright.

If you have read her site then the troubled times one then you will have gained some good prep advice so they got some good info there.

I don't think the woman has any money to take from her.

The gov should not waste tax payers money to go after her.

7. Everyone knows it is an attempt by TPTB and PETA to discredit her and the ZetaTalk movement.

/sarcasm

*SIGH* It's bad enough that this delusional lassie deluded away on Zeta talk. It's even worse that people took her seriously. This is a classic example of why we are finished as a society. Besides the FCC allowing four corporations to own all media I mean.

The greatest bumper sticker I ever saw said, "STUPIDITY SHOULD BE PAINFUL." YES! Nancy Leder, Hazelwood were either nuts or frauds. We have now reached the state where the "victims" of their own stupidity are going to sue the snake oil salesman. Everybody knows back in the old west, if they could catch them, they just tarred and feathered um.

I have no idea if TPTB used this fruitcake show to discredit a real situation coming down the pike in a few years. I do know that I'm all Planet Xed out. Nancy has had her 15 minutes of fame. Let her now go hide somewhere. She might be liable for killing her pet, but she is such pathetic and deluded human being, it's best to let her just vegetate away somewhere quietly.

Lawyers are vultures. The reason it's class action is anybody stupid enough to make a life altering decision based upon Zeta talk delusions likely won't have much money
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

The world is full of people who believed what they wanted to believe in the face of overwhelming credible evidence against those beliefs. I don't have much sympathy for those who made 'life altering decisions' based on the Zetans. P.T. Barnum saw you coming long ago.

But it does remind me of other past boondoggles, 'anyone within 5 miles of a 7-11 is toast' comes to mind and the folks who were <i>certain</i> that Y2K was going to be the end of the nation and maybe of civilization itself.

And before that during the Reagan eighties there were those folks who moved off to Rogue River, Oregon because they just knew the Russians were gong to nuke us at any minute without first making sure they had someway to support themselves and their families before they went there.

The history of America is just replete with such things. At least now days the most that folks lose is money or maybe their homes if they really, really went over the edge. In the 19th and earlier centuries the consequences of these sorts of bad decisions often enough resulted in people literally starving to death, getting killed by hostiles, and so on.

It is good to prep - even our most skeptical folks like Flint keep their own preps - but don't prep so much for any single scenario or even group of scenarios that the failure of a disaster to occur becomes a disaster in itself.

.....Alan.

How many people have fallen for the UFO hoax? Getting closer to home how many people believe the government of the U.S. is el bankrupto. If they can do a class action lawsuit against the zeta lunes ho ho ho it really opens the door for all sorts of witch & wizard hunts. Maybe Ed Yourdon & Dennis can be included for starting up a highly delusional internet board called Timebomb y2k.

If the lawyers get away with this...it really is the end

11. Originally posted by A.T.Hagan
    The world is full of people who believed what they wanted to believe in the face of overwhelming credible evidence against those beliefs. I don't have much sympathy for those who made 'life altering decisions' based on the Zetans. P.T. Barnum saw you coming long ago.

Like the Seventh Day Adventists. Their history is an excellent read of a "end of the world as we know it" cult that formed a major religion.

Pre-tribulationists I believe.

can eric r. now sue the arian knights for his life altering choice?

Originally posted by potemkin
    Like the Seventh Day Adventists. Their history is an excellent read of a "end of the world as we know it" cult that formed a major religion.

Pre-tribulationists I believe.
    May as well add the Shakers to that list.

I don't have sufficient in-depth knowledge of the histories of other faiths to say factually, but I suspect there's a fair part of the world who have succumbed to the same.

People believe what they want to believe and will spit in your eye when you try to force them to believe otherwise.

It took me a long time to just learn to accept that and not get worked up about it. You and Flint can keep tilting at your windmills so long as you find pleasure in the act, but I got tired of it. At the end of the day the pig still could not sing and all I had for it was heartburn and a lot of annoyed friends and neighbors.

Faith and rationality seldom have anything to do with each other, but that's OK. That contradiction is a large part of the human condition and so long as H. sapiens is the dominant life form on this planet it always will be.

.....Alan.