Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 3,041 to 3,061 of 3061

Hello!

Hello everyone, new member checking in for WA state! I've been checking this forum for some time now (since 2013 actually) and needed to make myself official. I'm looking forward to getting to contribute here.

Hi everyone. New member checking in from north GA. Glad to be on the board.

in my customer service job, I deal with a lot of black people. And just for your information. The majority of them are nicer and easier to deal with than whites. How savage are blacks? No more than whites.

4. This is my check in first post. I am looking forward to reading and participating!

Fedupwithdc

5. Artificially Intelli checking in. No longer a lurker.

6. Hello, I am a new member and am glad to be here! I have enjoyed reading the posts and look forward to contributing when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Mother View Post
    Hello, I am a new member and am glad to be here! I have enjoyed reading the posts and look forward to contributing when I can.
    Hello! Glad to have you here. What state do you call home?
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert Heinlein

Good to see new members, hope you all post more. And best to yous.

hello everyone
    thank you for letting me become a member,ive been in the forum for many yrs and finnally asked to join.
    Im former military us army,worked for the dept of veterans affairs for over 30 yrs and recently retired from there,im in the sticks of new york as my home,ill add a avatar etc later on as i get settled in, thank you again for letting me become a member

Welcome to all the new members/former lurkers! There's always something to talk about on here.
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Greetings my friends. Moone here to say hello. Looking forward to the opportunity to make a few friends and some good conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Moone View Post
    Greetings my friends. Moone here to say hello. Looking forward to the opportunity to make a few friends and some good conversations.
    Welcome to the forum, Moone! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by rmomaha View Post
    in my customer service job, I deal with a lot of black people. And just for your information. The majority of them are nicer and easier to deal with than whites. How savage are blacks? No more than whites.
    I think you put this post on the wrong thread. Didn't you?
    Robert Heinlein

Greetings new friends. I just joined yesterday. I'm proud to know you!
    Are You... Liberal? Conservative? or Confused? by Richard J. Maybury

http://www.earlywarningreport.com/books-6confused.html

Hello, im a new member and am interested in all that i can learn from this site about prepping. Its been a long time intsresr but now.that i have a family its become a necessity. Im an avid reader so any good book suggestions would be happily welcomed. Oh and thanks for letting join this community.

Welcome to all the new folks from the last couple of months, hope you enjoy more than lurking . (I lurked for 5 yrs)

Well, I'm not new, but haven't been here for a few years. Life just got kind of busy. Looking forward to touching base with those I remember, and keeping up with what is happening in the world, that mainstream news, ignores.

Hello from Texas, this is my check in post. Look forward to contributing where I can. Thanks for letting me join your forum.

Good to see new folks jumping on board!

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

Well hello there. Not really sure how to address everyone. Because I've been lurking for over 10 yrs, I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of old friends that have never met me and have no freakin' idea who I am. I'm looking forward to finally crawling out from under the radar!

Question: Is it appropriate for me to start a thread explaining why I finally joined after all these years?

I have a couple of reasons and one of them might turn into a Q & A thread after you hear why. One of them is a specific event that happened 2 1/2 yrs ago that I was personally involved with that made international MSM news and was discussed here on TB2K.

I don't want to hijack the introduction thread...

Yes, you are more than welcome to start a thread! I'm sure we will find it most interesting.
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.