Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,160 of 3108
    Good Morning All ! I hope to become a valuable member and will try not to cause to much trouble! ;-)

Hello Everyone,

I am a retired Public School Teacher and a retired Army/Army National Guard LTC and live in North East Florida.

I still have my membership card to the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!

I am a former Small Town City Councilman and am active in our Local Tea Party and Republican Club.

My hobbies are Politics, Building Model Trains from scratch, and local history.

My big project these days is locating an old road built by the Brits in 1768 and restoring it as a hiking and biking trail. Along with this I have located but not pined down exactly the site of a US Army Log Fort built during the Seminole Indian Wars. One day I would like to see it reconstructed as a Museum and tourist trap.

I spend a lot of time in the swamps and scrub and since I am partly handicapped and cannot walk regular distances I got me a vehicle to help me get around.

A photo of a reconstructed fort like the one I am looking for.

I also volunteer at the Florida Agricultural Museum. Here I am with my friend "Buddy"

Here is one of the Model Trains that I built.

The Detail Work Inside the Cab.

And a short video

http://youtu.be/gzQRlYcUk4s

? I am not a new member. I needed to change my email address as I am changing packages and internet provider that does not have email. I am also changing my email to a non isp, hotmail, as I do not want to be connected to an isp. I see that TB2 does not allow email address from hotmail. Fortunately I also use a blackberry and that gives me the required isp email. So, does that mean if I did not have my blackberry isp I could not continue as a member?

No, as long as you are an established member that we know, it will be fine. You may need to notify one of the staff though.
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Hi, I've lurked here a little bit and I applied to be a member quite a while ago, when the e-mail was down. I don't regularly (as in not at all) use my isp address, so when I didn't get a reply, I just went back to lurking.

Decided to try becoming a member again and discovered a very stale registration e-mail. Luckily I had not been purged, so here I am.

I'm married with three girls and live in Ontario. My husband and I run a very small market garden farm. We enjoy camping and get away for a bit of quazi-wilderness camping.

I read quite a bit, varying from science fiction to fantasy to non-fiction survival stories and frugal living books.

I'm glad to be a member here and I hope to get to know you.

Hi
    I didn't think my registration had went through until I got the donate e mail and found out I was a member.
    I'am a retired truck driver and lead a really boring life but I'am glad to be here.

cat killer, that's the only reason I realized that I was a member as well.

Hi everybody... Just popping in to say hello...

Hey, Bubba! Glad to see you finally arrived! See ya on the board!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." (Will Rogers)

Quote Originally Posted by raftermancolo View Post
    Hi everybody... Just popping in to say hello...
    Hello.
    Glad to cyber meet you.
    Welcome
    ~MCA
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa~

checking in

Hello from south Texas! Looking forward to reading, learning, and offering my take on things.... You might agree or disagree with me, but I mean no offense to anyone except those who won't think. Doubt there's many of THOSE here, though

Just got done camping for a week. Came home to find out about the hurricane/storm on the East coast. Sending prayers to everybody, including my family, out there.
    “People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --Benjamin Franklin

Honorem, integritate, propositum, fortitudo, et determinatio.... :wvflg:
    -Rafterman

Howdy! I'm just checking in. A poster on another forum I visit suggested this one and I had a look. Lot's of interesting stuff here. Like some others here have said I'll try not to cause to much trouble.

15. Just another new guy checking in from Birmingham, AL.

Thanks for having me here.

17. Not a new member, but just figured I'd check in and let y'all know I'm still here. Reading and lurking.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

18. Checking in. Been watching for a long time and finally wanted to be official.

I've been lurking for a while, but decided it was time to get official. Thanks to Deena for letting me in the door.

Hi, Been a lurker in the past. Just wanted to be Legit. I don't post much but read daily.
    Thank you,
    Dale

21. Greetings all!

Some peeps know me from the Tree of Liberty board. Thanks to the TB2K board for the invite acceptance and I hope to be able to contribute a little bit to the community.

To see any of my real life work, you can check out my Finance column at: http://www.examiner.com/finance-exam...h-schortgen-jr

And my blogsite: http://www.thedailyeconomist.com/

And I hail from Sheriff Joe country!
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

Like others some of you may know me from TTOL. I just want to say thanks for allowing me to join your board.

Good afternoon from the great state of Texas! I am an internet refugee from another board that closed it's fiction section and apparently, I was a worthless member and banned. Heartbroken that I would never read more of my favorite authors' works, I searched high and low, then lo and behold I found this sanctuary.

Thanks for providing a place for us fiction junkies to get our fix - along with other wonderful information.

Reporting as ordered. I am a long time lurker and fan of this (the best) board available. I am an IT Director at an academic institution, disabled veteran, husband, father, rancher and Christian conservative. Although quite busy, I do my best to stay abreast of what is happening in our world and the political fabric that covers it.

Thanks for having me..

Hello all, I found TB2K through TOL and have lurked here for a few months. I really enjoy the member stories and all info that is available. I am big on OPSEC, COMSEC, etc. So while I may not be signed in I am here. DW and I are in the North GA area and are always looking for like minded folks.

Hello Everyone!

I joined a few months back but have not had a lot of time to introduce myself.
    I am married and a Mother of four children and grand mother of five grand children. I love them all.

It is nice to be here. So happy to meet all of you!

Suzieq

Hello, I do not plan to lurk, but I am not a serial poster. I look forward to many discussions and being informed on many subjects.

Just here for my check-in. I am new to the forum idea but should catch on quickly. Thanks for the opportuity to learn and share.

Checking in. Thanks Dennis

Hello,

Been lurking for a while and thought it was about time to sign one.

Great site.

Hello-found reference to your site from another forum, and have been lurking for awhile. Glad to be officially aboard.

32. Just checking in.

Hi, Dosadi here, just checking in and saying that I am glad to be here. As I sort out how the controls work I'm sure I'll post more.

Thanks for having me.

D.

Hello, been lurking for years, thanks for having me as a member finally!

Thanks for the membership, I have been lurking for some time and wanted to be included

Well, I haven't been lurking - didn't even know about the site. A post over on SB sent me here where I read about what happened on the Squirrel forum. I was disappointed in what I found there anyway, so after reading about it, I just logged back in and asked them to kick me out. Haven't been back.

Already ready read a couple of stories here. Look forward to reading more and being able to thank the authors.

Greetings from central Kentucky! I've been lurking for years now. TB2K had become one of my primary daily web stops, so I finally decided to take the plunge and join the conversation. See you on the boards!
    Blue 5

Wherever you are, wherever God takes you, fly high.
    -Edward Ormondroyd

Welcome to all the newbies! We're glad you are here!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Glad to Be Here :-)

I've been a "lurker" here for a while, and have been over at the Tree Of Liberty for a while now. I'm glad to be here, and thanks to the member that vouched for me!

FloridaDog

Hello all, I guess some of you might recognize me from TTOL - I usually just lurked here, but decided to make an account.