Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,960 of 2967

Thanks

Hi how ya doing

Hello all, and thank you Deena for accepting me.

The name is Matt, I've been lurking almost a year and finally decided to finally join.

I don't use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Ill pipe in when I feel compelled but mostly I lurk, learn, and go from there.

TB2000 is an every day visit for me and I'm glad to finally introduce myself.

I live in southwest Ga, in a small town. A very close-nit community. I was a career firefighter in another city but now its EMS and hard work at a distillery.
    30 acres, 2 young'uns (boys), lots of animals, guns, and a great wife.

That's my nutshell, c'yall around!

-Matt
    Last edited by step432; 07-03-2016 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

Hi Just checking in! Thanks to my brother for introducing me to this site!

Just making my check-in.

Name is Dave. Followed TB2000 as the Pulse Shooting evolved. I am a Firefighter/Paramedic just out side of city of Orlando. Came recommended by my old man, under the name of "raggedyman".

thank you for letting me join... a very good friend of mine, clued me into your web site.. and has shown me things posted on here in the past...
    again thank you
    tom

Thank You Deena for letting me in!

Dh and I are ex mil. homesteaders.
    I mostly lurk but This is the first place I come to each day, to get a good overview of what's going on in the world. Will contribute whatever I can, but you guys are always way ahead of me

7. New member checking in. I have lurked here for years and years and finally took the plunge.

Hello everyone,
    I am also a new member checking in. I have also finally took the plunge.

Hi gang! Doing my check in thang. Thank you for having me. Will do my best to contribute to the vast knowledge here.

Sarge

Greetings all. Just a first post to check in and say hello. I have been a long-time lurker here but there are just to many fine people on this forum not to at least occasionally add to the discussion.

Hello! My name is BunBun. I am posting my first post here. I have really enjoyed the news and the content on Timebomb 2000 and I hope to be part of this community. I hope that Trump wins the election and that Hillary goes far, far away. I am having a lot of anxiety about the election and really wish it would just get over with.

Thank You for welcoming me to Timebomb 2000. This is a great place for news and kindness from other people. I have really appreciated how members support one another.

Hello, my handle is dhunt and I am looking forward to following the community.

Hello everyone! I feel I know you already because I have have been reading for years. Finally signed up! Looking forward to continued good suggestions and reading! My name is Windwood.

Been lurking for years but now want to start expressing myself. Thanks Deena for letting me in. Time to learn how to do more than lurk...

Checking in.

Hello to all from new member. I enjoyed reading TB2K for some time and am glad to be able to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Calhounshd View Post
    Hello to all from new member. I enjoyed reading TB2K for some time and am glad to be able to participate.
    Good to see you Brother.

Time to put your shoulder to the yoke (here).

Thanks for the add. Been lurking for about a year. I can't recall the exact search that found this site but it was some sort of breaking event. But the current political environment kept me reading. One of the best sources of collected info and real time news I have found.

Hank checking in from GA

Hello,

Proud Father, Friend, and Patriot. Have been in the service for 13 years (Army).

To all of the regulars - thanks for the forum and all the great info. This has been my go to sight for a long time.

-Hank

Just a new member checking in. When I get brave, I'll post instead of lurking.

New member , LOOOOOONG time lurker checking in from the Smokey Mtns of North Georgia.

Hello everyone and thanks for letting us in
    Happy to live in a split level head, I have a good view and my roommate is adorable !

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne1962 View Post
    Just a new member checking in. When I get brave, I'll post instead of lurking.
    Welcome.. A Good Night To Be Here

23. New Member checking in. I have been a lurker for several years. Hope to be able to add to the discussion at the appropriate time.

Hi! New member checking in. Been a lurker since before Y2k! Thanks for letting me in.

New member, old lurker. Hi to everyone!

Hello! New member checking in. Been lurking for a while now.
    Hello everyone!

Like several of you on here, I've been a lurker for a couple of years and finally decided to make it official and join the group. Thank you for approving me and looking forward to being a part of this amazing forum.

Hey Folks, been away for a couple of years! Looking forward to listening and learning again! I am a biologist with experience in alternative farming techniques.
    "if we do not fight, our enemies would not only be emboldened, they would be determined to throw at us everything they've got, because they would see us as easy prey, unable to stand up for our own principles and unwilling to lay down our lives for them if necessary. "

Kenneth Hart Green, Professor of Religion at the University of Toronto.

Thanks for the login.
    I am a long time lurker and decided to hop in.

This is short as my finger is bigger than the phone i'm using!

Are tags active on this forum?

I can not find them.
    Being on a torture device like a smartphone does not help.

31. Hi to all.

I'm a short-time lurker who discovered your site while keeping up with the Oroville Dam issues.

See y'all around!

Long-time lurker finally taking the plunge

Not A new member but have been gone hiding under A rock for A couple of years.I'm BACK.
    We are past the point of no return.It's time to hit the reset button.

I am a long time lurker ....a privilege to join !

OldAg checking in.

Welcome, Fenwick and OldAg.
    This is a great place...good for a few chuckles from time to time. And then time to be serious. Enjoy!
    dc

Just joined after many years of reading.

Seer

Hi folks. I used to be a member before Y2K. I use this site as one of my main sources of real news and I enjoy reading all the comments from the members. With all the events taking place recently and the globalists determined to subvert our country I've decided I'd like to hang out with people here who love this nation and who remember what it's like to live in a free country. God bless the USA!

I'm Cary, just checking in. Some friends on another board mentioned y'all, and checked you out, and have been enjoying the board and the members. Wanted to make a comment here and there so decided to try and join. Thanks Deena.

Hi TB2K
    Just checking in. I've Lurked for years. Thanks Deena

Luddite