Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 3,081 to 3,108 of 3108
    Hello! Long time lurker (12+ years). Having worked in the emergency preparedness field I always enjoyed looking through the threads on prepping. Good information and I gained a lot of knowledge from them.

Welcome all you new folks. From so many different parts of the country, please contribute. Varied opinions appreciated.

Long time lurker here. Living near goatlady's old stomping grounds. Guess I will be replying in real time now instead of talking to my screen while lurking.��

Hello, TB2K! I have been reading here for at least ten years, and am very happy to be able to join the forum! Thank you to the staff for opening up registration again.

Long time Lurker proud to be aboard!

I am another LTL (long time lurker) since 05. All Dennis had to do was shake the bushes and look how many of these lurker critters fell out!

I'm another long term lurker... almost 2 decades. I've been involved with survivalism for over 40 years. The novel Alas Babylon got me interested. I'm glad to have the opportunity to participate in the forum.

Hello all. Fairly new, been lurking for a couple of month's. Ran across site from Whatfinger.com.

WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEW FOLKS!!!!

So glad you came aboard!

I have also recently joined Lurkers Anonymous and have come out of hiding. I started in the Lusenet days, went on to Homesteading Today for many years, then over to TTOL and have been reading here since the others lost their lustre. I will try to post and add to the conversation, but old habits do die hard. Thank you for letting me join!.

Quote Originally Posted by Khabul View Post
    Hello all. Fairly new, been lurking for a couple of month's. Ran across site from Whatfinger.com.
    I too, surf whatfinger.com for news. I was hoping our moniker there would generate traffic here. Glad you checked us out, and joined. Welcome to the best non-pc site on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Co. View Post
    I too, surf whatfinger.com for news. I was hoping our moniker there would generate traffic here. Glad you checked us out, and joined. Welcome to the best non-pc site on the web.
    Thanks Green Co. Way to many liberal news sites out there. Glad i found a home.

I have been lurking here for years. I am a prepper. I live in Western NY in the country all alone in the hilltops. I am 70. I moved to the country cuz of y2k. I prepped for it, but not nearly as much as i have now. Good thing i did cuz i can't afford to prep anymore. I was waiting for doom, but now that i am 70 i don't want to see doom as it's too hard being female and living all alone in the country. I go here for all the news.

::::waving hello::::. It's super fun to see a crowd at the front door, and we look forward to getting to know each of you!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Welcome!!!!!! To all the new folks on TB2K. You'll find it an interesting place with tons of information on prepping and news that hits here before it hits the mainstream media. We are glad to see all of you onboard, make sure to participate in TB2K. Your experiences are valuable, so let us all learn from them!

Thank You for allowing me to "officially" joining the forum, been a lurker here for years, and have learned a lot.
    Okie-one

Quote Originally Posted by Okie-one View Post
    Thank You for allowing me to "officially" joining the forum, been a lurker here for years, and have learned a lot.
    Okie-one
    'nuther Okie...there goes the neighborhood.

Welcome!
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Old Greek here. Been a lurker going on 6 years. Glad to be on board. Best place for true news I have ever come across. Real nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to all of our new members! We're really happy to have you and hope you jump right into the conversations. Come share your thoughts!

Hey Ya'll! Thanks for havin' me!

Hello! been lurking for about 15 years. Decided to join from oklahoma. Looks like a fight ahead. Didn't want to be left out. Red Dirt territory has your back. I'm from South Central Oklahoma. Love this site. I get my news here first.
    Last edited by Jaybird; 06-13-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: to much info

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
    Hello! been lurking for about 15 years. Decided to join from oklahoma. Looks like a fight ahead. Didn't want to be left out. Red Dirt territory has your back. I'm from South Central Oklahoma. I'm a corporate pilot. Fly about 5 days a week. Love this site. I get my news here first.
    Welcome aboard Jaybird...it's good to have more pilots amongst us.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Hello, it’s good to be here. Thanks!

Hello everyone. I just discovered this awesome site about three months ago and really wanted to be part of your community.

Welcome aboard everyone.

Susan

I've enjoyed reading here for a long time. Glad to be on board!

Hello all, WOS here. I've been a dedicated lurker for many years and gained much valuable input from the board. I happy to be aboard!!

Have waited a long time to be able to join this forum. In SE WI. Long time prepper.