Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG President Trump Directs Dan Coats, Jeff Sessions and Christopher Wray To Declassify Docs & Release Txts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4 President Trump Directs Dan Coats, Jeff Sessions and Christopher Wray To Declassify Docs & Release Txts

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...text-messages/

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages

Posted on September 17, 2018
    by sundance

A statement from the White House moments ago reflects a directive from the Office of the President to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, along with the DOJ and FBI to declassify documents and remove redactions to all investigative text messages. The wording within the request is important:
    WHITE HOUSE – At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. (LINK)
    The president (WH counsel) is referencing “committee requests”, this is critical because it removes the legal conflict (executive self-interest) within the release; and makes the request a function of legislative branch oversight. Additionally, and importantly, the request calls for all of the prior text messages to be released without redactions.

The immediate question is: will Dan Coats, Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein and Christopher Wray comply?

The odds are DNI Dan Coats will comply with the request, as a function of legislative oversight and executive approval. You might remember it was likely Dan Coats was the source of the release of the previously declassified FISA application against Carter Page. Within the IC structure, Dan Coats is the decision-maker on intelligence releases.

Also, this release, whenever it takes place, would generally indicate the DOJ Inspector General investigative report on FISA abuse has absorbed/used all of the relevant material.

More later…
    Last edited by thompson; 09-17-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    Sapere aude

People are getting impatient for the wall and the swamp to be drained resulting in orange jumpsuits.
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

GETTING impatient?

Impatient is so far back in the rearview mirror I don't recall what it looked like.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

He told them, but will they do it? They can stall using the argument that he doesn't have the power to control them.
    Member of the Nowski Brigade
    "Fighting communism was more fun when it was a group effort abroad instead of an insurgency at home."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody View Post
    He told them, but will they do it? They can stall using the argument that he doesn't have the power to control them.
    You're kidding, right?

Why was Sally Yates shit-canned??
    Sapere aude

This should be good
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

This should be good
    Really good or really bad.

Depending on your perspective.

Less than two months 'til the mid-terms.

I wonder who will actually get arrested and who they will flip on?

No honor among D's....except for the threat of Arkancide.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Is it a coincidence this Kavanaugh smear job came at the same time? Media will be 24/7 on that and Zero on this release.

Let the games begin!

Game changer for the Commies. They have to comply or be fired. My bet is they will comply and try to stay in their jobs. On the other side of the table this puts a wrinkle in the Ford claims as she tries to put a Story Board together of what happened 35+ years ago. Given this release she will be forgotten and will become a no show next Monday. Just a wild guess but hey it makes me feel happy.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

This should be good
    Sapere aude

Just a thought here.
    How about the group of Coats, Wray and Sessions drag their feet, looking even more like Deep State shills, before the actual release, so they even look better in the eyes of the criminals. I could see it....Twists and turns, everyone, twists and turns......

Southside

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    You're kidding, right?

Why was Sally Yates shit-canned??
    There are many currently in political power that hold the belief that the DOJ does not have to obey the President's every demand, including this one. It matters not what your personal belief is, the only thing that matters is who yields the most political power at this time. We, the subjects of the Deep State, do not yield political power, our beliefs in what the Constitutional says means nothing, unless we have the power to make it happen.
    Member of the Nowski Brigade
    "Fighting communism was more fun when it was a group effort abroad instead of an insurgency at home."

Great decision, but months too late.
    AG Sessions has recused himself.
    Coats and Wray will drag their feet until after the election and see what way the wind blows.
    No PR value in a context of the Kavanaugh whirlwind.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

There IS that.

Though SOME of the Swamp denizens need to remember Mao's words about Political Power. And the last NRA census....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

That face you make when you realise that man you keep calling an idiot has out smarted you yet again

When they release the texts, they will see that the folks texting have admitted to each other that there ain't any THERE, there.

NO EVIDENCE of any kind of Trump/Trump Campaign< === >Russia collusion ...

I'm likely going to have to go digging in my emergency stash for popcorn and Guinness....

I do not drink often but tonight I think I may have to have fireball on ice!

My comment from the Accuser Comes Forward thread

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    1) How can you tell Feinstein is lying? Her lips move.

2) The whole "Last Minute Info" game just got much more real with the Presidential Order to declassify the FISA stuff and the Texts, with EVERYTHING being released NOT REDACTED!!! SO, when some of the folks who may wish to delay release start THAT game, they can be Constitutionally shoved around and forced. The delay will mean that the release will happen WELL NEAR BUT BEFORE the election. DAMN Donny's good!! He probably calculated in the delay so the release happens Wed or Thurs before the election!!
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Really good or really bad.

Depending on your perspective.

Less than two months 'til the mid-terms.

I wonder who will actually get arrested and who they will flip on?

No honor among D's....except for the threat of Arkancide.
    Considering the "game" the Left has initiated, "Arkancide" is a lesser threat than being taken, en mass, into "protective custody" which the "Arkanciders" can't really influence. The rear covering in that scenario would become a tsunami.

Not to mention that there are rumbles that Manafort isn't going to be bad for Donny, but Hellery?? Oh MY!!
    Mookie War Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody View Post
    There are many currently in political power that hold the belief that the DOJ does not have to obey the President's every demand, including this one.
    Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates was fired because she disobeyed a direct, legal order from President Trump. He has demonstrated what he will do.
    Sapere aude

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    I do not drink often but tonight I think I may have to have fireball on ice!
    That'll make you Dup yourself.

Deplorable

One thing nobody has mentioned, or wants to say, but I will. Before or at the same time these docs. come out, I look for a MAJOR ff. Tptb can not afford to have all of this info plastered all over the place. They MUST do something to stop it or distract people from it to avoid being chased down the streets by common folk with torches and rope.
    Have you ever noticed how 'good enough' usually isn't?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The guard dies, but NEVER surrenders. (See my avatar)

When they release the texts, they will see that the folks texting have admitted to each other that there ain't any THERE, there.

NO EVIDENCE of any kind of Trump/Trump Campaign< === >Russia collusion ...

I'm likely going to have to go digging in my emergency stash for popcorn and Guinness....
    You're on your own for the Guinness, but I've been busy.

Sapere aude

Not to mention that there are rumbles that Manafort isn't going to be bad for Donny, but Hellery?? Oh MY!!
    Yep!
    Sapere aude

Will the three principals who were directed to release this info try to waffle past the elections?

The MSM was touting this idea already....but they are lyin', cork soakers who write fiction before every newscast.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post

That face you make when you realise that man you keep calling an idiot has out smarted you yet again
    Who is it?

Is she getting emotional over her rendition of "Don't Falk with me Argentina"

OR

is she distraught over the failure of her Hitlery fantasy to come to fruition?
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    Who is it?

Is she getting emotional over her rendition of "Don't Falk with me Argentina"

OR

is she distraught over the failure of her Hitlery fantasy to come to fruition?
    Isn't that Daisy Riddley. She can have my light saber anytime.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

Anyone want to bet that this will not fully and completely happen until after the election if at all??
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

Fox News at 5:00 said Justice officials say it will take time to get the documents declassified. Why should it? Trump already declassified them. I also think they will drag their feet. They already have these documents gathered because they sent them to Congress. Get on your computer, pull up the folder containing the documents, and release them NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Anyone want to bet that this will not fully and completely happen until after the election if at all??
    You are on for a cyber Brewski.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Fox News at 5:00 said Justice officials say it will take time to get the documents declassified. Why should it? Trump already declassified them. I also think they will drag their feet. They already have these documents gathered because they sent them to Congress. Get on your computer, pull up the folder containing the documents, and release them NOW.
    They are as of now Declassified without redaction. Print them and hand them over. End of story or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. We the people can now demand to see them. They are now part of the National Archive and can be read by anybody who wishes. I say let the heads roll. I am tired of the traitors. Should they choose otherwise they should be prepared to pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I'm in for a cyber Guinness!!

PLUS I figger they'll drag their feet, and get a carefully timed lesson in Constitutional Powers... and the goods will hit the front pages Oct 30th or 31st. PRECISELY timed for best distribution and NO time for serious spin.

GOTTA LUV a pro.
    Mookie War Creed

Word is, Sessions inquired with SC Robert & Thomas about unrecusing himself, and was given advice that it would be acceptable to do so.

On my phone, but Jurassic Park hold on to your butts meme comes to mind!
    “Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling "Remember who the real enemy is." - Suzanne Collins "Winter is coming." - George R.R. Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonemom View Post
    Word is, Sessions inquired with SC Robert & Thomas about unrecusing himself, and was given advice that it would be acceptable to do so.

I've been reading that, too.
    Sapere aude

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonemom View Post

That would be seismic.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus