Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ADMIN **** SOFTWARE CHANGEOVER: TODAY’S THE DAY ****
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I might just use that for our new “front page” graphic, if I can ever figure out how to make a new one work.

I did not receive an email, either here or on either of my direct email addresses. I do have the xf.timebomb address written down and hope to "see" you all on the other side. If someone who knows how to get a hold of me would copy me what they got, I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post
    I made a little meme to reflect the move. Hope you like it Dennis!

(I'm sure EVERYTHING will turn out all right in the end!!!)
    ROTFLMBO...most awesome. I like!!! (What is SOAP??? LOL)

I am going to stay on the old forum tonight, and then shut the door, and tomorrow is a new day!!! Looking forward to a smooth transition.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Those that didn’t get an email need to check their SPAM folder.

Hi, I'm coming late to the party....had so many other things going on, this weekend, was planning to get onto the thread that takes us onto the new one. Could someone please give me the link to the site for the new forum, please? It seems to have disappeared....saw one with today's posts, but going back to this one, can't get back on it.

Thanks, MaJo

You’ll find it in the OP of the FAQs sticky thread. Please read the FAQs too. It’s important.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I might just use that for our new “front page” graphic, if I can ever figure out how to make a new one work.
    Do that!! It would be awesome!
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Never mind....my post somehow took me here. However, I still need the link to the new site, so would someone please give me that? Can't access that, anymore. (Or don't know how to.

Thanks, oodles.

MaJo

Quote Originally Posted by Michiana MaJo View Post
    Hi, I'm coming late to the party....had so many other things going on, this weekend, was planning to get onto the thread that takes us onto the new one. Could someone please give me the link to the site for the new forum, please? It seems to have disappeared....saw one with today's posts, but going back to this one, can't get back on it.

Thanks, MaJo
    Gotcha covered
    http://xf.timebomb2000.com/xf/
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

Hi Cardinal, I never got the email but have gotten them in the past. I checked and my email is correct. I have gotten on the new site and logged in to the back forums. So no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Giblin View Post
    Hi Cardinal, I never got the email but have gotten them in the past. I checked and my email is correct. I have gotten on the new site and logged in to the back forums. So no biggie.
    Outstanding!

^^^THIS.

That's where mine was.

Thanks for the reminder to check the Spam folder. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the other side.

Great idea, Dennis!! Really cool Terriannie!!
    Annie
    "A dog wags its tail with its heart"

It wasn’t 5here either. I’ll find the new forum regardless, I’m that relentless. Lol
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Found my spam folder and email. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I did not receive an email, either here or on either of my direct email addresses. I do have the xf.timebomb address written down and hope to "see" you all on the other side. If someone who knows how to get a hold of me would copy me what they got, I'd appreciate it.
    Check your user settings and be sure that you didn't originally use a different email address.

Boy was I surprised when I checked!
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Boss, could ya let us know what TIME you take the snapshot so we know what will not/was not carried over??
    "EHR KUMT"

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

It's quarter after 10 here in AZ and the new place still has the test posts... so I guess it's taking longer than expected.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    It's quarter after 10 here in AZ and the new place still has the test posts... so I guess it's taking longer than expected.
    From the very first post on this thread:

Some time around 4 am our time, the contractor will begin his import process. He’ll be doing it on his own server. Once the tables are created, he’ll provide the completed database to our Admin to be attached to the new software.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

I still have to change the colors. Barely readable for me. Baby Blue and White is a no-go.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePutin View Post
    Great idea, Dennis!! Really cool Terriannie!!
    Concur. Especially with the coolness factor. Well done, Teddiannie!!

No email here...do I need one, is it my golden ticket, or can i still shimmey up the drain pipes and climb in through the balcony...?
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

THE DATABASE BACKUP HAS BEGUN

So you're the one I bug eh

....are we there yet, huh, how much longer? I gotta go to the bathroom! Johnny's looking at me!
    When will we be there? I'm bored!

Etc n thanks!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

I went to the new site and all the test stuff is gone. do we have to reregister?

Judy

Must be happening, new site offline.
    Wanna go for a ride?
    "I tremble for my nation when I realize that God is just."- Thomas Jefferson
    The capacity to learn is a gift;
    The ability to learn is a skill;
    The willingness to learn is a choice.
    - REBEC OF GINAZ _ Dune House Harkonnen

Site says server not available....

Change over happening....

Texican....

Just for the record: your email was not in my spam folder and I am looking at the same email account given in my TB2K settings.

I have copied out the initial instructions in the FAQ.

I didn't have one either until I put "all inboxes" (on gmail) and there it was.

I got no such email...