Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


REL GENRL Are you a Global Citizen?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    1,637

    Are you a Global Citizen?

    29:16 runtime


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N. Minnesota
    Posts
    14,346
    Some kind of a synopsis pleeze?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,968
    http://www.truthunedited.com/history...ld-government/

    1000% Proof We Are Accepting a One World Government
    Posted by Ron Charles

    Aug 3, 2015
    Today unknowingly we have accepted Global governance. This simply means that all the conspiracy theories that foretold about a One World Government is now not only a proven fact, but accepted by the majority. This article will give you 1000% proof quicker than any other evidence you may have heard before that we are now accepting a One World Government. It’s now not a world that consists of many different independent nations with their own rules and laws, but a world consisting of many different nations under one governing international body that supersedes all independent country’s laws. This governing body of course being the United Nations.
    The masses have accepted this, maybe even you. The worst & scariest part is that they have no clue that they accepted this. Now we can go through many different factors that will show you that One World Government is not just some conspiracy that’s impossible, but the easiest thing to do is just breakdown one event that is currently marketed and accepted by the masses today. This event being generally agreed & accepted on, but nevertheless the masses have no clue of the overall meaning.

    This event is the Global Citizen’s Festival being held at Central Park, NY on September 26th, 2015 with performances by A-List artist such as Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Pearl Jam, & Coldplay. This will be the fourth concert since 2012. What people believe without doing any homework is that because we all live in a world we are all global citizens. Because we all share this earth, we are all citizens of it. But that would mean that we were all global citizens from the beginning of time which has obviously not been the case. The term “Global Citizen” has only been generally known by the public for a couple of decades at most.

    The question that needs to be asked to see the proof is:
    “What actually is a Global Citizen?”

    The word global of course means: relating to the whole world; worldwide.
    But the word “Citizen”. What exactly is a citizen? A person at first glance, would think of a citizen as being one who is simply an inhabitant of a city, state, or country. More than just that, a citizen is a person who is an inhabitant of a city, state, or country who is entitled to the rights and protection of that city, state, or country. Also held legally responsible to follow the laws and regulations of that city, state, or country.

    The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines a citizen as “a member of a state and a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it”.

    For example I’m a citizen of New York City because I am entitled to its rights they provide and bound by the laws of their jurisdiction. I am a citizen of the state of New York because once again there is a government with rights, laws, & legislation that I am bound to. The same thing goes for my citizenship with the United States. This is why illegal immigration in this country is such a big deal because illegal immigrants are not citizens of the government structure, which does not provide them with the same access to our rights and accountability to our laws.

    We have never been global citizens because there has never been a government body recognized by the majority that the world is governed by that individuals can claim citizenship of. For instance, not that this would ever happen but, if we were to go out of space and speak to an alien, in the past we would have directed them back to our own country, not a body of world government because one never existed. We have never recognized ourselves as global citizens because we have never recognized a World Government. Now our lawmakers around the world do. Our Presidents and their administrations may have. But the public as a whole has not.

    Over the past few years we have been celebrating with our biggest stars like Beyoncé the fact that we are now Global Citizens. They hold concerts and because many of us worship these stars, we simply say if they are for it, we are too. We have been under global governance for many decades, but we have not fully accepted that ideology yet. Many of us still believe in a world dominated and run by the U.S. when that simply is not the case.

    All we need to do is understand that in order to be a citizen there needs to be a government that you’re a citizen of. The fact that we are celebrating being “Global Citizens” means that we now have a working global government. It’s a simple reality.

    Based from the festival:
    We’re not
    “Global People”
    “Global Individuals”
    We are “Global Citizens”
    The global government that we are subjected to is the United Nations. The goals that we are accepting in September are called the Sustainable Development Goals. They are not understood by most people, yet they celebrate the overall headlines or statements like “Reduce “Extreme” Poverty” or “Empowering Women” because it sounds good. People reacting and celebrating headlines without having substance and details of information is very dangerous.

    You are a Global Citizen and by the way the masses are currently accepting these concerts and themes, the majority are very happy for this and invites it. We won’t discuss if it is a good or bad thing, but just that you understand that THERE IS A WORLD GOVERNMENT that we are now citizens of. Those conspiracy theory’s about One World Government have been right. Once you’ve understood that, it’s important to recognize what the next part of those conspiracies you may have written off, has been telling you about what’s next.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Green County, Kentucky
    Posts
    11,209
    I am not a Global Citizen. I am a citizen of Heaven first, of the United States of America second, of my state and local community third. But the United Nations has no authority over me, and never will.

    Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

    wickr ID freeholder45

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    http://www.truthunedited.com/history...ld-government/

    1000% Proof We Are Accepting a One World Government
    Posted by Ron Charles

    Aug 3, 2015
    Today unknowingly we have accepted Global governance. This simply means that all the conspiracy theories that foretold about a One World Government is now not only a proven fact, but accepted by the majority. This article will give you 1000% proof quicker than any other evidence you may have heard before that we are now accepting a One World Government. It’s now not a world that consists of many different independent nations with their own rules and laws, but a world consisting of many different nations under one governing international body that supersedes all independent country’s laws. This governing body of course being the United Nations.
    The masses have accepted this, maybe even you. The worst & scariest part is that they have no clue that they accepted this. Now we can go through many different factors that will show you that One World Government is not just some conspiracy that’s impossible, but the easiest thing to do is just breakdown one event that is currently marketed and accepted by the masses today. This event being generally agreed & accepted on, but nevertheless the masses have no clue of the overall meaning.

    This event is the Global Citizen’s Festival being held at Central Park, NY on September 26th, 2015 with performances by A-List artist such as Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Pearl Jam, & Coldplay. This will be the fourth concert since 2012. What people believe without doing any homework is that because we all live in a world we are all global citizens. Because we all share this earth, we are all citizens of it. But that would mean that we were all global citizens from the beginning of time which has obviously not been the case. The term “Global Citizen” has only been generally known by the public for a couple of decades at most.

    The question that needs to be asked to see the proof is:
    “What actually is a Global Citizen?”

    The word global of course means: relating to the whole world; worldwide.
    But the word “Citizen”. What exactly is a citizen? A person at first glance, would think of a citizen as being one who is simply an inhabitant of a city, state, or country. More than just that, a citizen is a person who is an inhabitant of a city, state, or country who is entitled to the rights and protection of that city, state, or country. Also held legally responsible to follow the laws and regulations of that city, state, or country.

    The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines a citizen as “a member of a state and a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it”.

    For example I’m a citizen of New York City because I am entitled to its rights they provide and bound by the laws of their jurisdiction. I am a citizen of the state of New York because once again there is a government with rights, laws, & legislation that I am bound to. The same thing goes for my citizenship with the United States. This is why illegal immigration in this country is such a big deal because illegal immigrants are not citizens of the government structure, which does not provide them with the same access to our rights and accountability to our laws.

    We have never been global citizens because there has never been a government body recognized by the majority that the world is governed by that individuals can claim citizenship of. For instance, not that this would ever happen but, if we were to go out of space and speak to an alien, in the past we would have directed them back to our own country, not a body of world government because one never existed. We have never recognized ourselves as global citizens because we have never recognized a World Government. Now our lawmakers around the world do. Our Presidents and their administrations may have. But the public as a whole has not.

    Over the past few years we have been celebrating with our biggest stars like Beyoncé the fact that we are now Global Citizens. They hold concerts and because many of us worship these stars, we simply say if they are for it, we are too. We have been under global governance for many decades, but we have not fully accepted that ideology yet. Many of us still believe in a world dominated and run by the U.S. when that simply is not the case.

    All we need to do is understand that in order to be a citizen there needs to be a government that you’re a citizen of. The fact that we are celebrating being “Global Citizens” means that we now have a working global government. It’s a simple reality.

    Based from the festival:
    We’re not
    “Global People”
    “Global Individuals”
    We are “Global Citizens”
    The global government that we are subjected to is the United Nations. The goals that we are accepting in September are called the Sustainable Development Goals. They are not understood by most people, yet they celebrate the overall headlines or statements like “Reduce “Extreme” Poverty” or “Empowering Women” because it sounds good. People reacting and celebrating headlines without having substance and details of information is very dangerous.

    You are a Global Citizen and by the way the masses are currently accepting these concerts and themes, the majority are very happy for this and invites it. We won’t discuss if it is a good or bad thing, but just that you understand that THERE IS A WORLD GOVERNMENT that we are now citizens of. Those conspiracy theory’s about One World Government have been right. Once you’ve understood that, it’s important to recognize what the next part of those conspiracies you may have written off, has been telling you about what’s next.
    Thanks for posting this, Doz! I know that many here already know the reality of the OWG and it's ramifications, but if not, I hope they read this article. Their eyes may be opened.

    We have been under global governance for many decades, but we have not fully accepted that ideology yet. Many of us still believe in a world dominated and run by the U.S. when that simply is not the case.
    People need to wake up, and realize that we are already living under a OWG. It's not that we will fight, until death, to keep us from being enslaved to one. We're already there.

    No, I'm not a global citizen, and never will be. I owe my allegiance to Jesus Christ and Him alone. My citizenship is in Heaven.
    Sherree

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,456
    the BOOK clearly tells us there will be a one world system. let the "conspiracy theorist" label be accepted and worn by fools. it will be what it will be. that being said

    I WILL NEVER BE a GLOBAL CITIZEN - I WILL ALWAYS BE a PROUD AMERICAN

    if that be zenophobic white nationalist hate speech - then

    SO BE IT

    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  7. #7
    More a squatter.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SWMO
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    I am not a Global Citizen. I am a citizen of Heaven first, of the United States of America second, of my state and local community third. But the United Nations has no authority over me, and never will.

    Kathleen
    Hey Kathleen,

    You've ALMOST got that order right.

    Citizen of Heaven first
    State and local SECOND
    America third

    (Just like our founding fathers)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    I am not a Global Citizen. I am a citizen of Heaven first, of the United States of America second, of my state and local community third. But the United Nations has no authority over me, and never will.

    Kathleen
    THIS !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Back in Texas!
    Posts
    9,567
    Actually, I'm a Texan!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    East TN
    Posts
    3,057
    I am a citizen of The Body of Christ.

    Susan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    10,289
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    I am not a Global Citizen. I am a citizen of Heaven first, of the United States of America second, of my state and local community third. But the United Nations has no authority over me, and never will.

    Kathleen
    Perfect synopsis. Thank you. Ditto.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

    Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    10,289
    The globalist song

    Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today (ah ah ah)
    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion, too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace
    You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one
    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world
    You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Purdy area, Western WA
    Posts
    29,876
    Some thoughts:
    “GLOBAL CITIZENS” become subject to ADDITIONAL Taxation and obligations to whatever governing authority they submit.

    “Global governance” is ARBITRARY GOVERNMENT, it does not constrain its own powers, it promises those they propose to rule over and TAX, NOTHING but more burdens, tHey offer “global citizens” NO ACCESS TO POWER, NO voice in global governance, no elected representatives to voice their LOCAL problems, no personal freedoms or rights, no personal property rights, no response to their local needs, and no defense of their rights and no attempt to guarantee them law, order, peace and legal justice, or any attempt at fairness or liberty.

    SUCH would be “global citizens” are FOOLS, and are as ignorant as those idiots who would demand a Monarchy, a King, with unlimited absolute and arbitrary power, and life and death power over the ruled, having power and authority unaccountable to anyone, should be raised and ascend to power!!
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Illinois backwoods
    Posts
    242
    Law and Scripture can be problematic for maintaining normalcy bias.

    http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/cog3cvc.php

    The US citizen is a lot more a citizen of the world than today’s watered down version of “Christianity” would like to have you believe.

    In light of that fact, Aint’s description above strikes remarkably close to home.

    US citizens are members of a political club where the rules are such that your God-given rights are dropped off at the door in exchange for Congressionally-granted “privileges and immunities”......a contract agreement.
    The 14th is not a slave creating mandate. Congress does not have that power.
    The 14th is an invitation.

    From the link, what the USSC has to say about “US citizens” in Twining v. New Jersey:


    “The right of trial by jury in civil cases, guaranteed by the Seventh Amendment (Walker v. Sauvinet, 92 US 90), and the right to bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment (Presser v. Illinois, 116 US 252), have been distinctly held not to be privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment against abridgment by the States, and in effect the same decision was made in respect of the guarantee against prosecution, except by indictment by grand jury, contained in the Fifth Amendment (Hurtado v. California, 110 US 516), and in respect of the right to be confronted with witness is, contained in the Sixth Amendment. West v. Louisiana, 194 US 258. In Maxwell v. Dow, supra, where the plaintiff in error had been convicted in a state court of a felony upon information and by a jury of eight persons, it was held that the indictment, made indispensable by the Fifth Amendment, and the trial by jury guaranteed by the Sixth Amendment, were not privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States, as those words were used in the Fourteenth Amendment… the decision rested upon the ground that this clause of the Fourteenth Amendment did not forbid the States to abridge the personal rights enumerated in the first eight Amendments, because these rights were not within the meaning of the clause ‘privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States.’ …We conclude, therefore, that the exemption from compulsory self-incrimination is not a privilege or immunity of National citizenship guaranteed by this clause of the Fourteenth Amendment against abridgment by the States…”
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

  17. #17
    Let's see what the bible says.

    First off the Jews wanted a central government and king like surrounding countries had.

    God however wanted his people to have local small councils / government, not central.

    Next God stopped the first attempt at world government and scattered the people and created different languages among them.

    Say here in Australia they are bring about mega councils where individuals lose their say. Do you think that is Godly?

    Those in power would have us all with the rights of North Koreans. Step out of their laws and you go to slave labor camps. Make noise in them and you die.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Purdy area, Western WA
    Posts
    29,876
    Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    Let's see what the bible says.

    First off the Jews wanted a central government and king like surrounding countries had.

    God however wanted his people to have local small councils / government, not central.

    Next God stopped the first attempt at world government and scattered the people and created different languages among them.

    Say here in Australia they are bring about mega councils where individuals lose their say. Do you think that is Godly?

    Those in power would have us all with the rights of North Koreans. Step out of their laws and you go to slave labor camps. Make noise in them and you die.

    That, in my opinion is the best post I have ever read from you.
    Attached Images
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.