Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Hey all how are you??
+ Reply to Thread

Hey all how are you??

I've been taking a break for a while but back to make sure I can sign in to the new board (was successful).

I've been super busy working 2 jobs- 1 FT and 1 almost FT. I usually work 70+ hours a week. Kids are both doing well. The youngest DD and I just got back from spending Thanksgiving in Boston with DD#1 and SIL. We made it out less than 24 hours from the snow storm! It was my first time flying in 17 years and I actually did OK.

Pups are OK. Henry is having some major arthritic issues in his hind legs and been on supplements, pain meds, and sedatives (to avoid any possible injury) but getting better. Bella is old too and having some arthritic pain in her hind legs too. They are both 10 and I'm seeing it.

I don't have a lot of downtime but will check in more often.

Hope you are all well.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

Hi Annie! It's nice to see you check in and say hi and give an update! 70 hours a week?! Wowee! Take care!
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.

Nice to hear from you!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Thank you for popping in! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too!

Thanks for checking in...I miss your posts. Glad you had a nice holiday and made it safely home.

Good to hear from you!
    "Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy

Make hay while the sun shines, Annie!

Used to ask an old SF friend that alla time, and he always said "Older, fatter, grayer, slower." Well, in my case it's balder since I can't get any grayer, and I hurt more alla time too. But that lets me know I'm still alive

Actually applied for a job with the county a while back. My local elementary school has a 4H afterschool program, and they needed a teacher for it or they were going to shut it down. Had an article in the paper about it, so I called and got the info to apply. They said no one wanted the job because the school was too far out, but it was a part time gig at ten bucks an hour which I think was the issue (plus the educational qualifications). I let the process drag on for a bit before I applied, because if there was anyone nearby who needed a job I wanted them to get it, and someone finally did - but they put me on the list as a substitute teacher if they needed one

Mom is doing amazingly well for 92, DW is getting along too, the puppies are now two but since they are half lab they are not grown up yet. We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to Christmas. Our church gave us names of children in the community to go Christmas shopping for, and DW is off at the community center right now helping wrap tons of presents for those kids from I don't know how many churches. We had a blast (especially my mom) shopping for our kids, I never bought toddler size clothes ever before - all we got on the card was first name, age, boy or girl, clothes sizes and toy preferences. Kids are expensive, even on a part time basis
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Welcome back, Annie !!!!

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Welcome back! When the time comes for your fur babies, I recommend Waggin Wheels Mobile Clinic. The vet was wonderful and comes right to the house. I believe it was considerably cheaper than taking our dog to the vet. She worked with Precious Pets Animal Service who you might need to contact to get in touch with her as she doesn't have a website. Precious Pets is the animal transport and cremation service. I was very worried how we'd deal with our German Shepherd that was vicious with strangers, but she was able to do it with no drama at all. It's not a pleasant subject, but it was a huge lode off my mind when my husband found them as our dog was going downhill rapidly. It was also great to be able take care of at home in a known and loving environment. I pray however, that you have many more years of joy with your dogs.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Long time no see Annie.

Be careful that you don’t burn out!

Best wishes for the holidays.

Hey, it's one of my favorite Annies! Good to see you and learn that youre busy, but well!
    I've missed your posts, and wondered where you'd run off to! Don't work too too hard, girl.
    Life is still for the livin' !

How am I? Not bad at all! Not good at all, either! Content. With a few drops of hope.
    Recovering adrenal function & feel like a young woman again. A pregnant one. In need
    of chocolate in my coffee!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.