Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Bill Weld Thinks He Can Beat Trump in 3 to 5 Super Tuesday States
+ Reply to Thread

Bill Weld Thinks He Can Beat Trump in 3 to 5 Super Tuesday States

Bill Weld Says He Can Beat Trump in 3-5 Super Tuesday States

Appearing this week on the Fox News Rundown podcast, 2020 Republican presidential candidate and former Gov. Bill Weld (R-MA) asserted he can top President Donald Trump in at least five states on Super Tuesday ó a bold claim from a candidate who trails the president by over 70 points, according to a RealClearPolitics poll average.

A partial transcript is as follows:

DAVE ANTHONY: South Carolina and Nevada are not really in play, because they canceled their Republican contests. Super Tuesday would be next.

BILL WELD: Super Tuesday is the thing Iím really focusing on, besides New Hampshire. It has Massachusetts and Vermont, which are both crossover states, California, which is a state that Mr. Trump has declared open war on, Utah, which the Mormon sensibility is not consistent with Mr. Trumpís personal behavior. [It has] Colorado, which I consider a friendly state. So, thereís the plan is come out of Super Tuesday having won not one, but three, four, five states.

ANTHONY: You really think you can beat the president in multiple states?

WELD: Yeah, I do.

ANTHONY: I guess you wouldnít be in the race if you didnít believe in that.

WELD: Well, thatís right. Iím on the ground when Iím not in New York. Come on the ground in these states and [Iím] talking to people one-on-one. And thatís how voters get to meet the candidates in New Hampshire. You know, they donít feel like theyíve met them till theyíve [shaken] their hand three times.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uesday-states/

Bill who? Delusional much William?
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Who 2?
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

'guns scare me' Weld, the rino republican and fake libertarian, has zero chance.

who is Bill Weld?

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post
    who is Bill Weld?
    Rino Republican who ran for libertarian vp last election. He somehow thinks he can beat trump now. Which is hilarious.

who is Bill Weld?

Who 3?
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Rino Republican who ran for libertarian vp last election. He somehow thinks he can beat trump now. Which is hilarious.
    It really is. The insanity of all these morons on BOTH sides clearly demonstrates that Trump, for all his flaws and rough edges, is clearly the only adult in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Bill who? Delusional much William?
    Who 4?
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Who 5?

Who 6?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Bill Weld Says He Can Beat Trump in 3-5 Super Tuesday States

Appearing this week on the Fox News Rundown podcast, 2020 Republican presidential candidate and former Gov. Bill Weld (R-MA) asserted he can top President Donald Trump in at least five states on Super Tuesday — a bold claim from a candidate who trails the president by over 70 points, according to a RealClearPolitics poll average.

A partial transcript is as follows:

DAVE ANTHONY: South Carolina and Nevada are not really in play, because they canceled their Republican contests. Super Tuesday would be next.

BILL WELD: Super Tuesday is the thing I’m really focusing on, besides New Hampshire. It has Massachusetts and Vermont, which are both crossover states, California, which is a state that Mr. Trump has declared open war on, Utah, which the Mormon sensibility is not consistent with Mr. Trump’s personal behavior. [It has] Colorado, which I consider a friendly state. So, there’s the plan is come out of Super Tuesday having won not one, but three, four, five states.

ANTHONY: You really think you can beat the president in multiple states?

WELD: Yeah, I do.

ANTHONY: I guess you wouldn’t be in the race if you didn’t believe in that.

WELD: Well, that’s right. I’m on the ground when I’m not in New York. Come on the ground in these states and [I’m] talking to people one-on-one. And that’s how voters get to meet the candidates in New Hampshire. You know, they don’t feel like they’ve met them till they’ve [shaken] their hand three times.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uesday-states/
    Bill Weld, You talk to people? What people? Who people? Are the people real people? Take your pill and sleep now, you will feel better when you wake. Your parents taught you that you can do anything... even beat Mr. Trump. Ahh, such nice people but they are long gone now, time to face reality... You have NO Chance. You are from that f**cked state of Mass, the true conservatives and libertarians nationwide know that means you are a Liberal-lite. Go away now, you can tell your friends you tried.