Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Alabama: Capital Murder charges filed against Aniah Blanchardís suspected killer
+ Reply to Thread

2 Alabama: Capital Murder charges filed against Aniah Blanchardís suspected killer

I've been watching this. Beautiful young girl taken by monsters.

Opelika-Auburn News‏
    Verified account
    @oanow
    3m3 minutes ago

#BREAKING: The principal suspect charged in connection to the death of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard is facing a capital murder charge.

Capital Murder charges filed against Aniah Blanchard’s suspected killer

Updated: Dec 2, 2019 / 05:30 PM EST

AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) – The Montgomery man investigators suspect of kidnapping and killing 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard is now charged with her Capital Murder.

During a Monday afternoon briefing, Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes and the Auburn Police Division confirmed charges against 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed of Montgomery have been upgraded from Kidnapping First to Capital Murder. The cause of Blanchard’s death has been ruled a homicide by gunshot wound.

The Lee County District Attorney’s Office will seek the death penalty in the case.

Yazeed is slated to have an initial court appearance sometime this week.

Blanchard vanished in the overnight hours of October 24th, kickstarting a month-long search for the teen. The search ended in heartache the day before Thanksgiving as the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences confirmed human remains discovered Monday, November 25 in the Shorter community off Macon County Road 2 belonged to the Auburn teenager.

“It with heavy hearts we announce the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences has positively identified the remains as those of Aniah Haley Blanchard. At this point, the case will move forward as a Homicide investigation and additional charges are forthcoming,” said Auburn Police Chief Paul Register after the confirmation.

Auburn police said they received information leading them to County Road 2 and Blanchard’s remains were located several feet into the woodline near a church.

The forensic confirmation kickstarted a new destination for investigators seeking justice in Blanchard’s suspected kidnapping and murder. Investigators said prior to locating Blanchard they had arrested and charged all three “principal participants” responsible for harming Blanchard.

“Everyone that played a role in Aniah’s disappearance is now in custody,” said Chief Register.

Investigators methodically considered their next steps in the case including upgrading charges against the first of three suspects in the case, 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed.

35-year-old Antwon “Squirmey” Fisher of Montgomery is charged with Kidnapping First Degree.

They are both being held in the Lee County Detention Facility. Yazeed has no bond and Fisher was originally given a no bond as well. After Blanchard’s remains were located a judge set a $50,000 bond. However, as of Monday morning, December 2, Fisher remained incarcerated.

David Johnson Jr. is charged with Hindering Prosecution in Montgomery for his alleged role in Blanchard’s disappearance. He has posted a bond.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN ANIAH BLANCHARD CASE:

Wednesday Night – October 23: Blanchard is seen on video at the Chevron Gas Station along South College Street in Auburn, Alabama. The video is the last known image of Blanchard.

Thursday – October 24: Blanchard is reported missing to the police by her family. Investigators say Blanchard’s SUV is seen traveling in the early morning hours along South College Street in Auburn, Alabama.

Friday Night – October 25: Blanchard’s black Honda CR-V SUV is recovered at Park Place Apartments in Montgomery, Alabama. The vehicle has been damaged. Evidence is recovered from inside the vehicle.

Thursday – October 31: Police confirm for the first time publicly evidence taken from inside the SUV tested by the Department of Forensic Sciences indicates Aniah Blanchard has been harmed and is a victim of foul play. A “life-threatening” amount of Blanchard’s blood was discovered in the vehicle.

Monday – November 6: Police ask public assistance in identifying a person of interest seen on surveillance video inside Auburn Chevron gas station along South College Street at the same time as Blanchard. Investigators say Yazeed was in the store purchasing an alcoholic drink when Blanchard walked in and Yazeed turns and noticed her as he got change. Investigators say they located a witness who claims he saw Yazeed push the teen into her vehicle and drive off.

Tuesday – November 7: 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed of Montgomery named as the wanted suspect in the Kidnapping of Aniah Blanchard. Yazeed is taken into custody in Pensacola, Florida at 11 p.m.

Friday – November 22: Second suspect in disappearance of Aniah Blanchard arrested identified as Antwon Fisher, AKA Squirmy, charged with Kidnapping 1st degree. Investigators say Fisher provided assistance to Yazeed by providing transportation to Yazeed and disposing of evidence.

Monday – November 25: Human remains suspected to belong to Aniah Blanchard located in Macon County.

November 25: Prosecutors confirm 63-year-old David Johnson Jr. was arrested and charged with Hindering Prosecution in Montgomery. An affidavit indicates David Johnson Jr. lied to investigators about Yazeed’s actions after Blanchard vanished. The affidavit alleges detectives discovered later Johnson III, the son of Jonson Jr., drove Yazeed to Florida and Johnson Jr. later admitted he knew Yazeed was wanted the first time officers came to the residence and that he saw Yazeed leave with his son.

Wednesday – November 27: The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences confirms remains located along County Road 2 in Macon County belong to 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard. The positive identification comes 35 days after the quest to find Aniah began.

Monday – December 2: 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed charged with Capital Murder in the kidnapping and murder of Aniah Blanchard. The state announces it will seek the death penalty.

News 3 will continue to update you. on this developing story.

Pictures of filthy beasts here:

https://www.wrbl.com/news/capital-mu...pected-killer/
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

imagine the uproar if a couple of white guys had did this? the south would be burning.

Don't know if it was possible to check but gotta guess she got raped as well, I'm sure, as is usually the case, "muh dik" played a role in this. No foresight, no self control, no thought of consequences and worst of all no remorse. Oh so typical of Africanus Murduralis, momma keep all of your children as far from these killing machine's as is humanly possible.

Did someone get the wrong picture? The one from TMZ looks ... different.

Article at https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/02/aniah...raheem-yazeed/

The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

They're both her. There's lots of slightly different looks.

the killers are exactly what i expected,

The vic looks about like a quatroon, or perhaps Caribbean/Polynesian. Anyone know what she was?
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Anyone know what she was?

A murder victim....

Macon County is between Auburn and Montgomery, and is the home of Tuskegee University. Lots of desolate areas on that stretch of I-65, I've driven it a lot in the past.

The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto

She was a college student.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    She was a college student.
    And a beautiful young woman...

Summerthyme

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/28/us/an...rnd/index.html

UFC fighter Walt Harris writes an emotional tribute after stepdaughter Aniah Blanchard is found dead
    By Leah Asmelash, CNN

Updated 5:50 PM ET, Thu November 28, 2019

Aniah Blanchard had been missing since October 23.
    (CNN)Just one day after remains found in woods in Alabama were confirmed to be his missing stepdaughter, UFC fighter Walt Harris posted an emotional tribute to her on Instagram, calling his pain "unbearable."

Aniah Blanchard, Harris' 19-year-old stepdaughter, had been missing since October 23 after last being heard from in Auburn, Alabama. Harris was active on social media during the search for Blanchard, raising awareness about her disappearance with the hashtag #FindAniah.
    But on Wednesday, when Auburn Police identified remains found in the woods, the search came to an end. Harris expressed his grief in the post, calling Blanchard his biggest fan.

"My sweet baby girl... I just wanna thank you for helping me change my life for the better... For teaching me how to be a man and a better father! For being my biggest fan win, lose , or draw! For always knowing what to say to put a smile on my face and lift me up when I was down and wanted to give up," he wrote.

"This pain is unbearable... I know you want me to be strong but it so hard baby it so hard. I'm gonna find away I promise you I will. Right now nothing makes sense and I'm so lost. I just want you back. I hope I made you proud... I'm gonna keep going daddy just needs time. I love you so much."

The case has been upgraded to a homicide investigation, according to authorities. The cause and manner of Blanchard's death have not yet been confirmed, though three suspects have been arrested in connection with her disappearance.

The monster who allegedly did this looks pretty unhappy in his mug shot...that left eye looks like someone’s already given him a love tap!

They’re seeking the death penalty...he may, or may not make it the 10, 20, 30 years it’ll take...a “Good Samaritan” might just intervene...just like in the Jeffrey Dahmer case.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    The monster who allegedly did this looks pretty unhappy in his mug shot...that left eye looks like someoneís already given him a love tap!

Theyíre seeking the death penalty...he may, or may not make it the 10, 20, 30 years itíll take...a ďGood SamaritanĒ might just intervene...just like in the Jeffrey Dahmer case.
    Here is the POS's mug shot....

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    The vic looks about like a quatroon, or perhaps Caribbean/Polynesian. Anyone know what she was?
    American
    🇺🇸T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P🇺🇸
    🇺🇸🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    American
    Thank you!

Summerthyme

American
    Yeah, she looks just like the posterity of these guys, the only people that are supposed to be U.S. citizens by the Preamble to the Constitution, one of our key founding documents:

Detail of John Trumbull's painting depicting the Committee of Five presenting their draft of the Declaration of Independence to the Continental Congress .(U.S. Capitol)

Not my tribe, not my fellow citizens, neither the perp nor the victim.

So, does anyone know what she was? The perp sounds Muslim as well as clearly appearing African.
    Last edited by MinnesotaSmith; 12-03-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Yeah, she looks just like the posterity of these guys, the only people that are supposed to be U.S. citizens by our founding documents:

So, does anyone know what she was? The perp sounds Muslim as well as clearly appearing African.
    Since you keep harping on it -- she looks obviously of mixed-race. I looked up her family and they look nice. As for your picture, yes, those were all white guys -- the ones who took all the Indian land, don't forget, and had slave children of their own.

Sometimes I wonder about you...............

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Since you keep harping on it -- she looks obviously of mixed-race. I looked up her family and they look nice. As for your picture, yes, those were all white guys -- the ones who took all the Indian land, don't forget, and had slave children of their own.

Sometimes I wonder about you...............
    The Indians were enemies of America and Americans, belonging to other nations. Their defeats were a necessary part of what it took to create America, as much as the modern Israel defeating the Arab armies in the 1948 war. I'm glad they lost, and wish all their survivors had been deported back to Siberia where they came from.

That said, does anyone here think the victim (or any children if she'd lived long enough to birth any) was a registered Republican? Yes, the whole thing is sad, and the perp deserves to have a rapid trial with same-day execution if found guilty. That said, what if anything was the vic's connection if any to the perp? I haven't seen that specifically spelled out; was she associating with him, or was she just a random selection by a nutcase?

American
    Yes!!
    ďOur knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.Ē

Yeah, she looks just like the posterity of these guys, the only people that are supposed to be U.S. citizens by the Preamble to the Constitution, one of our key founding documents:

Detail of John Trumbull's painting depicting the Committee of Five presenting their draft of the Declaration of Independence to the Continental Congress .(U.S. Capitol)

yeah, last time I checked there wasn't a whole lot of "diversity" involved in the creation of those documents, maybe some marvelous african historian will come along and create some fairy tale story, something similar to the tuskegee airman, the greatest fighter pilots in the history of aviation don't ya know.

Maybe it'll be about the unknown black woman in the back room with just a slide rule who managed to actually handwrite the entire constitution because all of the mean old slave-owning white guy's were entirely too stupid to be able to create such a perfect document without some form of african brillance being involved.

Insert eye roll and spit........

They should put this POS in a cage with Harris and let Harris have at him.
    Some people are only alive because there are laws against killing them.