Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TECH 5G Global Protest Day Saturday, January 25, 2020
+ Reply to Thread

5G Global Protest Day Saturday, January 25, 2020

((((((((Many lies and half-truths are being told to promote 5G. It is not necessary, nor is it safe for the bees, birds, humans, or wildlife. Not only are there major threats to health including feeling that your skin is burning, 5G is a major security threat.

They have conditioned gradually through incrementalism and bringing it on gradually to accept their changes...and people are getting more and more sick, more depressed, fatigued, and having cognitive issues too early.

I posted this particular link on purpose, partially to say: Wake UP, America!

Elon Musk is a globalist!

Mostly English on this page, along with some links...I have signed petitions, and need to start taking more action, on a local level)))))

5G Space Appeal; an Emergency Appeal to the World’s Governments

International Appeal:
    Stop 5G on Earth and in Space

To the UN, WHO, EU, Council of Europe and governments of all nations,

We the undersigned scientists, doctors and environmental organizations from ( ) countries, urgently call for a halt to the deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network, including 5G from space satellites. 5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. RF radiation has
    been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.

Arthur Firstenberg (initiatiefnemer en administrator) stuurde hierbij (6 nov. 2019) onder meer de volgende informatie:

Signatories from:

Scientists (4,503)
    Engineers (8,036)
    Medical Doctors (2,593)
    Nurses (4,177)
    Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Social Workers (9,663)
    Doctors of Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Medical Qigong (2,777)
    Doctors of Oriental Medicine (770)
    Chiropractors (412)
    Dentists (438)
    Pharmacists (552)
    Architects and Builders (3,137)
    Building Biologists (271)
    Veterinarians (344)
    Beekeepers (657)
    Other Professions (54,148)
    Citizens (78,082)
    Organizations (1,835)

TOTAL = 172,395 signatures from 204 countries and territories

Many people have requested that the Appeal should still remain open for signatures. Therefore, both the individual signature form and the organization signature form will remain on the Appeal’s website even after the initial delivery of the Appeal to the world’s governments.

Within the next few days, I will be directly contacting everyone who has volunteered to deliver the Appeal in person to their governments.

SPACEX HAS APPLIED FOR 30,000 MORE SATELLITES

The emergency in the sky just became even more terrifying: on October 7, 2019, the International Telecommunication Union posted new applications by SpaceX for 30,000 more satellites, in addition to the 12,000 that have already been approved, for a planned total of 42,000 5G satellites in low and very low orbit in the Earth’s ionosphere.

SpaceX has also announced a speeded up schedule of launches: it plans to launch as many as 240 more satellites by the end of 2019 and as many as 1,440 satellites during 2020, i.e. 120 satellites per month. Beginning in 2021 Space X expects to be able to launch 400 satellites at a time, or 4,800 satellites per year, on its Super Heavy rocket, now under development. SpaceX now states that it intends to begin providing 5G from space to most of the world’s population some time in the second half of 2020.

The initial satellites will be distributed in 72 orbital planes, inclined at 53 degrees to the equator. This means that when service begins in 2020 from about 1,000 satellites, their signals (and radiation) will reach all populated places on Earth except Alaska, northern Canada, far northern Europe, most of Russia, and Tierra del Fuego.

But the greatest damage the satellites will do, which could end life on Earth when they go into service next year, comes from their location in the most vulnerable part of the Earth’s environment: the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a layer of atmosphere that begins at an altitude of about 50 miles above our heads. It is charged to an average of 300,000 volts at all times and it provides the power for the global electrical circuit. The global electrical circuit provides the energy for all living things: it is why we are alive, and it is the source of all health and healing. All doctors of oriental medicine know this, except they call that energy “qi” or “chi.” It flows between sky and Earth and it circulates through our meridians and gives us life. It is electricity. You cannot contaminate the global electrical circuit with millions of pulsed, modulated radio signals without destroying all life.

When the 66 satellites of the Iridium Corporation began providing cell phone service on Wednesday, September 23, 1998, people all over this planet reported headaches, dizziness, nausea, insomnia, nosebleeds, heart palpitations, asthma attacks, and ringing in the ears that began that morning. One person I spoke with said it felt like a knife went through the back of her head early Wednesday morning. Another had stabbing pains in the chest. Birds were not out flying, not even sparrows. Hawks were not out hunting. Thousands of homing pigeons lost their way. The death rate in the United States rose by four to five percent, immediately, and for the next two weeks.

That is what 66 satellites did. What will 41,000, or even 1,000, much more powerful satellites do? The beams from each SpaceX satellite will be about one thousand times as powerful as the beams from each Iridium satellite. We cannot afford to find out what they will do. This needs massive protests, all over this planet. It must not happen. Please contact me if you want to help.

PLANNED GLOBAL DAY OF PROTEST

A 5G Global Protest Day is being planned for Saturday, January 25, 2020. In the days leading up to the global event, beginning January 12, various activities are being planned in many nations to raise public awareness about 5G and attract media attention. For example, it has been proposed that the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space should be read at the United Nations, in public, with the media present. It has been proposed by activists in Brussels that there should be an International 5G Moratorium Conference held in Brussels. Brussels should be the host of this conference because Brussels, since March 31, 2019, has stood up for the people and for the Earth and has refused 5G.

To organize such a conference, and such a global day of protest, and to mount a media campaign, will require people, and skills, and funds. All donations are tax deductible for US residents.* The money will be used where most needed.

More info here (and please see my next posts):

https://www.stopumts.nl/doc.php/Opro...9s_governments
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Now how come this page won't load? Does anyone have success getting this whole news item?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Europe

5G health fears? Thousands of protesters take to the streets in Swiss capital to protest high-speed wireless roll-out

•Critics in Switzerland argue that the electromagnetic radiation the new system emits poses unprecedented health and environmental risks

Agence France-Presse Published: 4:50am, 22 Sep, 2019

People take part in a national demonstration against 5G technology in Bern. Photo: AFP

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/euro...-swiss-capital

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Astronomy was my minor in school.

So many of us have no clue when it comes to the electromagnetic spectrum.

5G???

Its at the wrong end of the spectrum to cause harm...

Some folks let others do their research and THINKING for them...I didn't!

Next? Someone here will try to convince us of the legitimacy of "Chem Trails".....LOL
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Lloyd Burrell had Susan Clarke for one of his weekly guests on EMF safety. Susan is one of the experts who has been working to get the truth out, and she advocates for safety and pain-free living, in regards to EMFs/radiation, including 5G. She is one of the small percentage of the population that are EMF sensitive like me (and also Mr. Burrell), and came to realize what it is, like me. She has many years of research and experience and has helped people globally, not just in the USA.

Microwave radiation is not safe. The FCC guidelines for safety levels are wrong, and Susan has taken action. She helps to empower other people to take action against this on a local level. She is one of a growing body of experts sounding the alarm, in a proper way.

Susan has become familiar with the legal jargon, has written petitions for professionals that have helped, and she is getting the word out that there are two federal court rulings that side with the consumer. She is about helping to empower people such as myself, and also helping to empower legislators to see this and take action.

She is working on a "cease and desist" document, complete with a "notice of liability," concerning health and safety concerns, and there are legal reasons.

5G is part of an overarching geo-engineering scheme, and is being used as a weapon.

Susan said that she will answer questions about what needs to be done, if you have questions after reviewing information at these sites, which are very helpful:

https://zero5g.com/
    https://scientists4wiredtech.com/

Her contact info is there.

****have to sign out now, please forgive any typos...****
    Last edited by TammyinWI; 12-01-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Astronomy was my minor in school.

So many of us have no clue when it comes to the electromagnetic spectrum.

5G???

Its at the wrong end of the spectrum to cause harm...

Some folks let others do their research and THINKING for them...I didn't!
    I have heard that that is a myth, and just because it is small waves, doesn't mean it is not dangerous to life. Some scientists and other experts discuss this.

These seems to be too much fake news these days.

People believe what they want to believe....we see that everywhere.

Yes there is fake news everywhere....even on this forum.

The Lord warned us about ignorance here-

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. Hosea 4:6
    The massive ignorance of America is what is going to destroy us....
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Yes, it sure is...well, that is a big part of it. What times we are in.

I was thinking about this thread when I realized that I might not be able to get on-line on time to edit my above post. Hopefully it makes complete and total sense, as I saw some things I could change...I was out of sorts yesterday, ups and downs, and I missed the 24-hour deadline.

I was really bogged down and having a hard time finding the words from my notes.

If anyone has any questions, let me know, I will try to help.

Also, Dennis: 24 hours makes good sense for editing time, but can that limit be extended a little? Or, is that not a valid concern? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    People believe what they want to believe....we see that everywhere.

Yes there is fake news everywhere....even on this forum.

The Lord warned us about ignorance here-

The massive ignorance of America is what is going to destroy us....
    The problem with 5G is not so much the frequencies used as it is that it is needed to connect the planned 1,000,000 IoT devices (Internet of Things) per square kilometer that will make up the command and control network needed for the coming brutal, left-wing, global dictatorship.

Everything any human does or any interactions with these devices will be logged and analyzed. The power is not in the device itself but in the fact that 5G will allow billions of these devices to send a stream of telemetry to the massive data centers being constructed now.

That treasure trove of data will be analyzed by corporations and governments using AI and just like any tool it can be used for good or for bad. Based on my understanding of history I predict it will be mostly bad.

What is planned are cameras, microphones and lidar on every streetlight, 'smart' utility meters, feeds from home and building systems, all geared towards mapping the physical world into a virtual world where AI monitors and notifies authorities of whatever it is programmed to notify them over.

Learn how Chief Information Officers (CIOs) from cities, airports and major venues are leading the smart/safe/connected city revolution. There are millions of devices already deployed in cities, and billions more coming, that can make a city “smarter” by collecting data on traffic, weather, energy, and water usage. The Opening Keynote Panel will consist of diverse executive professionals with experience deploying advanced technologies on ICT smart city categories such as public safety, transportation, education and artificial intelligence. They will discuss a range of topics from insights and abilities to choices and challenges on technology, infrastructure, connected devices and sensors, artificial intelligence, automation and more. You won’t want to miss this Keynote Panel!
    Yes it sounds benign but I remember when seat belt laws would "just be an add-on fine and never used as a reason for a stop".

Now add this to the 'benign' smart cities mix .... http://athena-security.com/

Am I opposed to safety? No but we all know that the left-wing police chiefs and prosecutors will ignore the aggressive actions of antifa and common criminals but will instead home in on the defensive reactions of those being assaulted (just like england). You can forget political protests, they will be a thing of the past.

Think of the chinese social credit system on steroids with a global reach.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

5G is bad news, and it's being shoved down our throats!

I was thinking wow, 2020 is almost here.

They need to have this tech in place and operational for the tribulation period and will build upon/perfected even greater leading up to it. The infrastructure will be used by the man of perdition to demand worship and to enable his all knowing counterfeit. Power is given to the beast. I think we are very close folks. It's going to be put in place whether we protest it or not. We have a date with prophesy. It can't be undone because it was spoken!

As someone said above, it's being shoved down our throats. The decision has already been made for us.
    Important choices will have to be made relatively soon concerning one's eternity. Some will have what it takes, some think they do, but the multitudes will not. They will take the mark to "survive", only to perish. The ultimate mind f**k.

This is more than cell phone tech. As stated above in one post, it is about the IOT closed loop system. Who can fight it when key components are out of reach in space or perhaps eventually the moon. Woe unto the inhabitants of the earth.

That's what I think.