Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Author Jennifer Jaynes, who exposed the murderous vaccine deep state, found shot to death
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Border Collie Dad View Post
    Those are accusations without facts.
    You are referring to what specifically?

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Natural News reported on the discovery of the finding of a complete intact human gene sequence of a human male along with well over 500 known cancer genes in a very common vaccine administered to young people on a regular basis and someone tells everyone it's rubbish due to Natural News simply reporting it, should pay no attention to it because the source lacks credibility.

I traced the finding back to the original source. The original source was packed with information far exceeding the brief from natural news site that was bashed. I provided the link for all to see the evidence and findings. It was totally ignored by the Natural News site trashers.
    That tells me a lot right there.

You are referring to what specifically?

It doesn't matter to whom one subscribes.
    Mike Adams will say anything to get hits on his site.
    It's how he makes a living.
    Adams is not a scientist in any realistic form save that he is self-proclaimed. He is not a medical person. He is an activist and always has been. He himself came up with his title of The Health Ranger. This was back in 2000, when he began what eventually evolved into Natural News. So he reads medical continuing education articles. Most of us in the medical professions do, its how we stay abreast of things. He links to millions of research articles via PubMed. There's a whoop.
    Only real scientists can have knowledge?
    Or someone from AMA medical schools know real medicine?

I see.

As far as Mike Adams and Natural News, I don't have a dog in the hunt.
    I have seen him as a presenter on online summits but don't pay him, in particular, a lot of attention.

But, there seems to be a tendency to dismiss things that aren't conventional and mainstream from the same people who claim not to trust government.
    But they do trust FDA information.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Natural News reported on the discovery of the finding of a complete intact human gene sequence of a human male along with well over 500 known cancer genes in a very common vaccine administered to young people on a regular basis and someone tells everyone it's rubbish due to Natural News simply reporting it, should pay no attention to it because the source lacks credibility.

I traced the finding back to the original source. The original source was packed with information far exceeding the brief from natural news site that was bashed. I provided the link for all to see the evidence and findings. It was totally ignored by the Natural News site trashers.
    That tells me a lot right there.
    Throw it up again and we'll look at it. Not all of us read every single thread and post contained therein.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Reddit AustereMedicine/

But, there seems to be a tendency to dismiss things that aren't conventional and mainstream from the same people who claim not to trust government. But they do trust FDA information.
    You misinterpret things then. Just because it is mainstream does not always mean it is correct, and just because it isn't certainly does not make it better. Mike Adams is the one who decries everything mainstream while touting almost anything that is 'alternative.' Those of us who tend to decry him on the other hand do not automatically dismiss all that isn't FDA approved, as you would have it.

You offer false arguments against things which were not stated. As far as the 'accusations without facts' I'm not the one who needs to check my premises.

RR

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Only real scientists can have knowledge?
    Or someone from AMA medical schools know real medicine?

I see.

As far as Mike Adams and Natural News, I don't have a dog in the hunt.
    I have seen him as a presenter on online summits but don't pay him, in particular, a lot of attention.

But, there seems to be a tendency to dismiss things that aren't conventional and mainstream from the same people who claim not to trust government.
    But they do trust FDA information.
    Liars can occasionally tell the truth.
    It doesn't make the less of a liar and it doesn't make them a credible source.

If a story can't be confirmed through other sources, there's a good chance it's false.

If a story can't be confirmed through other sources, there's a good chance it's false.
    Sounds like there were lots of other sources.

You misinterpret things then. Just because it is mainstream does not always mean it is correct, and just because it isn't certainly does not make it better. Mike Adams is the one who decries everything mainstream while touting almost anything that is 'alternative.' Those of us who tend to decry him on the other hand do not automatically dismiss all that isn't FDA approved, as you would have it
    No I don't.
    In my brief time here I've seen some real knee jerk reactions.
    Last edited by Border Collie Dad; 12-01-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    Throw it up again and we'll look at it. Not all of us read every single thread and post contained therein.

RR
    I'm quite sure I posted the link in the thread discussing it. If you care to do a search yourself. I specifically asked you to comment on the origin findings and for your expert take/thoughts on the matter less the middle man of Natural News. And that's all he was, reporting on the finding.
    I'll make an honest attempt to dig it up. I thought it was quite interesting but I'm not trained in interpreting medical stuff like DNA or vaccine ingredients, I have to rely on others to do that and report.

Here is the link to the PDF explaining the findings. Comments welcome.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g_G...DT-a2m8VS/view

Sounds like there were lots of other sources.

No I don't.
    In my brief time here I've seen some real knee jerk reactions.
    I saw no other sources talking about suicide and two wounds to the head.

The human reference genome was found to be matched by 99.76% reads from vaccine DNA, that means nearly in all its entirety.

The human fetal DNA presented in this vaccine is a single entire genome, that means the vaccine contains genomic DNA with all the chromosomes of a male
    individual (in fact MRC-5 originates from a male fetus).

Given below are the analysis results of different types of variants compared to the reference human genome.
    I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.
    It's well known human genes are used to make human vaccines.

That doesn't make Mike Adams credible.

Thanks. Will get to it when I can. Heading out for work.

RR

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Thanks. Will get to it when I can. Heading out for work.

RR
    And thank you.

Regards the .pdf explaining the 'findings:'

The document was published by an Italian anti-vax group called Corvelva. They have a history of semi-hysterical studies being published, only it is they themselves doing the publishing on the internet, and not in even some of the lesser-reviewed science journals. IOW their claimed findings aren't accepted save by the anti-vax crowd who seem to relish anything that says vaccines aren't safe, whether they can offer any legitimate science behind their claims or not.

The translation of the article from the original Italian looks like some manner of machine translation rather than by someone fluent in both languages. In checking it was by a group calling itself Comitato per la Liberta' di scelta Vaccinale (CLiVA), which offers a machine translation of their page. It makes it difficult at times to follow what they are trying to say. I had to read some sections 2-3 times and still couldn't quite follow their thought pathway save that they seem to want to say "Ah ha!" as if matters should be self-evident. They are not. There seemed to be some great leaps of logic in the process that I don't believe can be proven. They were speaking of a European vaccine and trying to use US standards of manufacture to claim (if I understood them correctly) that the development was flawed.

This CLiVA is a one-focus organization, limited in its membership to people who live in the Tuscany region of Italy. They identify themselves as a "committee." One comprised of families. Not doctors, scientists, researchers, chemists or biologists, etc. No mention of bona fides, just that they use a team of lawyers to assist Tuscany families with their vaccine battles. Okay, but that doesn't make them any manner of an authority on vaccine safety, just a group that pushes against vaccines. They reference some laboratory in the US that performed the genomic sequencing but didn't name them, only saying they will be named during their next formal complaint filing in Italy with the Public Prosecutor of Rome. Ominous sounding. And a meaningless dodge.

My understanding, which I admit is limited because genetics has never been a serious study area of mine, is that there are many, many more known *potential* cancer-causing gene modifications than what the report claims were found in the sequenced sample. They said "important modifications of genes known to be associated with various tumor forms have been identified, for all the 560 verified genes; furthermore, there are variants whose consequences are not known, but which, however, affects genes involved in the induction of human cancer." Bear in mind that the current thinking as I understand it is that certain genetic markers seem to be potential precursors to the development of certain cancers, but are not definite indicators that cancer(s) will form.

What I read strikes me as alarmist, pure and simple. The 'committee' is interpreting the sequencing findings, without offering any evidence that they are in the least qualified to do so. It would be like me trying to rationalize the World Trade Center collapse after 9-11, using my high school shop training to rationalize how I could prove that the buildings had been dropped by pre-placed explosives. Yeah, I've read the conspiracy theories for that one, along with "proof" that were missiles under the wings of the jets that were fired before impact, and other nut-ball "proofs."

The article referenced is another example of this 'committee's' agenda. In a previous paper they attacked the Hexavalent Infarix vaccine, which is used worldwide but not in the US (pending completion/conclusion of FDA studies on it AND other hexavalent vaccines) as of my last understanding. Inn that paper they claimed that there were zero antigens in the vaccine that cause the immune response. IOW they claimed thew vaccine was about as effective as water. If true, we'd see some definite results in terms of its lack of effectiveness over time given the very widespread use worldwide. Rates of diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis occurrences alone would be telling, never mind the other infections it is intended to guard against.

My thoughts, sir, per your request.

RR

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    It doesn't matter to whom one subscribes.
    Mike Adams will say anything to get hits on his site.
    It's how he makes a living.

If the story was real you would expect some other outlets to be reporting the same things.
    Please tell us what news sites that - you - think are credible.

Regards the .pdf explaining the 'findings:'

The document was published by an Italian anti-vax group called Corvelva. They have a history of semi-hysterical studies being published, only it is they themselves doing the publishing on the internet, and not in even some of the lesser-reviewed science journals. IOW their claimed findings aren't accepted save by the anti-vax crowd who seem to relish anything that says vaccines aren't safe, whether they can offer any legitimate science behind their claims or not.

The translation of the article from the original Italian looks like some manner of machine translation rather than by someone fluent in both languages. In checking it was by a group calling itself Comitato per la Liberta' di scelta Vaccinale (CLiVA), which offers a machine translation of their page. It makes it difficult at times to follow what they are trying to say. I had to read some sections 2-3 times and still couldn't quite follow their thought pathway save that they seem to want to say "Ah ha!" as if matters should be self-evident. They are not. There seemed to be some great leaps of logic in the process that I don't believe can be proven. They were speaking of a European vaccine and trying to use US standards of manufacture to claim (if I understood them correctly) that the development was flawed.

This CLiVA is a one-focus organization, limited in its membership to people who live in the Tuscany region of Italy. They identify themselves as a "committee." One comprised of families. Not doctors, scientists, researchers, chemists or biologists, etc. No mention of bona fides, just that they use a team of lawyers to assist Tuscany families with their vaccine battles. Okay, but that doesn't make them any manner of an authority on vaccine safety, just a group that pushes against vaccines. They reference some laboratory in the US that performed the genomic sequencing but didn't name them, only saying they will be named during their next formal complaint filing in Italy with the Public Prosecutor of Rome. Ominous sounding. And a meaningless dodge.

My understanding, which I admit is limited because genetics has never been a serious study area of mine, is that there are many, many more known *potential* cancer-causing gene modifications than what the report claims were found in the sequenced sample. They said "important modifications of genes known to be associated with various tumor forms have been identified, for all the 560 verified genes; furthermore, there are variants whose consequences are not known, but which, however, affects genes involved in the induction of human cancer." Bear in mind that the current thinking as I understand it is that certain genetic markers seem to be potential precursors to the development of certain cancers, but are not definite indicators that cancer(s) will form.

What I read strikes me as alarmist, pure and simple. The 'committee' is interpreting the sequencing findings, without offering any evidence that they are in the least qualified to do so. It would be like me trying to rationalize the World Trade Center collapse after 9-11, using my high school shop training to rationalize how I could prove that the buildings had been dropped by pre-placed explosives. Yeah, I've read the conspiracy theories for that one, along with "proof" that were missiles under the wings of the jets that were fired before impact, and other nut-ball "proofs."

The article referenced is another example of this 'committee's' agenda. In a previous paper they attacked the Hexavalent Infarix vaccine, which is used worldwide but not in the US (pending completion/conclusion of FDA studies on it AND other hexavalent vaccines) as of my last understanding. Inn that paper they claimed that there were zero antigens in the vaccine that cause the immune response. IOW they claimed thew vaccine was about as effective as water. If true, we'd see some definite results in terms of its lack of effectiveness over time given the very widespread use worldwide. Rates of diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis occurrences alone would be telling, never mind the other infections it is intended to guard against.

My thoughts, sir, per your request.

RR
    Link?

This is what you use to discredit Corvelva? It’s lame.
    "When the shepherd becomes the wolf, the first duty of the flock is to defend itself.”
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

Corvelva researcher and doctor who does vaccine research.

https://youtu.be/wI_UEUsAP9w

The doctor found that mutations took place. You do realise RR that the CDC, who owns like 20 vaccine patents, is allowed to conduct their own studies. On every vaccine insert there is a disclaimer saying they do not test for carcinogenic or mutational properties. Their studies only follow if antibodies are made.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by marymonde; 12-03-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    "When the shepherd becomes the wolf, the first duty of the flock is to defend itself.”
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

Thank you RR for taking the time and effort. I want to hear all angles. It's the only way to get to the bottom of things.

To recognize pseudoscience one must first have a good knowledge of science.
    Without such knowledge, one becomes easy prey for hoaxes, and hucksters and people with an agenda.

Auras, Aliens, young earth, flat earth, homeopathy and water with memory, anti vax, astrology, and on and on.
    Take your pick. It is always easy to sell to someone who wants to believe and who doesn't have a solid grounding in basic science beyond high school. You start with something that seems like common sense and gradually morph into something that sounds scientific , because pseudo-scientific words are used, usually improperly.

Short video about the crazy shit people believe.
    Video 7:58 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPs_j1EEplI
    Last edited by TerryK; 12-03-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by marymonde View Post
    Link?

This is what you use to discredit Corvelva? It’s lame.
    I am perfectly willing to listen to your informed reasons as to why what I wrote is, as you put it, "lame." I'll wait.

Link? Numerous. I didn't just cut and paste from some counter-claim website. I researched. I used Corvelva's own claim as to who and what they are. I started with the provided link for the .pdf and went from there, researching Corvevla as an organization and following on to other links from there. I neither deleted nor withheld anything.

As for your follow-on post, since I don't currently have a working sound card I can't listen to the video, but I did see that it was released by Corvelva. Doubtless it is unbiased and entirely confirmable by other researchers following whatever pathway he did. Right?

Your CDC assertions, as you put it above, "link?'

RR

Reddit AustereMedicine/

So it’s you’re own personal opinion. Too bad you can’t hear the doctor/scientist who is hired out by pharmaceutical companies to run studies, report her findings.

Here, I just googled vaccine inserts for HIB. Read page 11. If you want to look into other vaccine inserts, it’s all available on the FDA website:

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines,%...---HIBERIX.pdf
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

CDC’s unpublished reports on vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated children:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DD9...wY9lqM&sfns=mo
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

Here’s a sample of a few of the findings from the studies:
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

CBS 46 reports on CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, who destroyed and withheld studies connecting high autism rates in male African American boys. 5:08:

https://youtu.be/p-sWZx6DOMM
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

Dr. Stanley Plotkin, the godfather of vaccines, on using aborted babies to culture vaccines. He studied the vaccines ion children who were orphans and mentally retarded. About 6:00:

https://youtu.be/k1pKnJNFVKA
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

CDC excipient list. The ingredient MRC-5 is baby boy fetal DNA:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi...nt-table-2.pdf
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

You can see the CDC removed MRC-5 from the excipient list for this vaccine. They’ve also removed the WI-38 baby girl fetal DNA from the list. And yes, those “ingredients” are still in the vaccines. Viruses can not replicate on their own, they need a living host. The aborted baby must be delivered alive, via “water bag method” and dissected alive to get the living tissue.
    Attached Images
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

So it’s you’re own personal opinion. Too bad you can’t hear the doctor/scientist who is hired out by pharmaceutical companies to run studies, report her findings.

Here, I just googled vaccine inserts for HIB. Read page 11. If you want to look into other vaccine inserts, it’s all available on the FDA website:

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines,%...---HIBERIX.pdf
    Explain how using Corvelva's own description of themselves is my personal opinion. I'll wait.

Regards page 11, what is it you are focusing on? Your specific point, please.

Regards the "unpublished" reports, if they weren't published, how were they acquired? Pretty detailed info for something that was never published. Industrial espionage perhaps? Or claimed?

And after you yourself said "Too bad you can’t hear...." in acknowledgment of my current inability to listen to videos, you then toss up links to other videos that you apparently believe prove you points. Critical thinking fail, perhaps? I have a couple of bookcases of medical and scientific references sitting next to me, perhaps you'd like to peruse them. What, you can't because you can't access them? My point exactly.

Regards Dr. Plotkin, you might wish to give this a critical read: https://vaxopedia.org/2019/02/03/abo...lotkin-videos/

Regarding the incipient list, what is your point? Some vaccines are affected, not all. Do I support abortion-derived vaccines? I do not, and nowhere can you and anyone else point to where I ever have.

So, if you wish to offer RATIONAL criticism I am all ears. But offering videos, which you already acknowledge that I cannot currently utilize fully, is not rational. Neither are your emotional responses.

I work tonight so I am heading to bed in less than 10 minutes. Should be plenty of time for you to work up another nonsensical semi-hysterical response while I am indisposed between sleeping, eating and working.

RR

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Mary Monde--THANK YOU for posting this info.

My oldest son is the ONLY one of my boys who is autistic--and the ONLY one I (foolishly) allowed to be vacinnated.

At 2 days old, I allowed a nurse (May God punish her for her evil lying to me) who told me that "Hep B is air-borne--you MUST have him vacinnated, right now, today, or he could DIE!"--to give him that ONE shot.

I was too 'out of it' from just having given birth to remember that HepB is BLOOD-borne--you ONLY get it from an infected parent OR by sharing dirty needles with drug addicts.

If my son were "only" blind (he is blind due to a genetic condition, now identified since the Human Genome project as being a combination of three recessive genes) he'd have MUCH more of a chance in life of being able to care for and support himself, even though he is blind.

But with the autism--even "high-functioning" as it is (I made sure he got NO more shots after I went home, checked my information, and realized she had LIED to me)-- he will always need "someone" in his life to watch over -- if not outright care for -- him, due to his lack of common sense and childlike naivete that will make him forever an easy target for those who would take advantage of him.

Those of you PUSHING these vaccines----THINK ABOUT THIS---

YOU ARE CREATING AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF DAMAGED CHILDREN WHOM YOUR TAX DOLLARS WILL HAVE TO SUPPORT, MOST LIKELY FOR ALL OF THEIR LIVES.

Think about THAT for a while.

Not only the damage being done to these children---but to YOUR children who will HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO SUPPORT THEM.

(unless, of course, when the Damocrats get back in power, they decide to practice -- under some new, "culturally acceptable" name--- mass killing of these damaged kids-now-adults---just like Hitler did....)
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Here’s a sample of a few of the findings from the studies:
    Marymonde--can you please post the links from which you got the graphics you posted in Post 63?

Thanks!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

That's why I like choice. But they are working hard to take that choice away. Choice is eroding rapidly. Deception and strong arming is employed.