Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

UNEX For those who don't believe some people have special gifts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

For those who don't believe some people have special gifts

I know there's people who don't believe others can see the other side, or see the future. There are people who have special abilities. It's real. Some people do tap into something. I've seen it first hand, numerous times. When I met my wife 38 years ago I new there was something "pure" about her. Till this day she still exudes this aura.

She mentioned she has seen things and have had dreams that came true exactly as she dreamed them. Members of he family have confirmed this. One being her brother. She told him he was going to be in a motorcycle accident at a specific spot. A week later it happened at the same location.

There's a lot I've experienced with her as well. I will cover a few things. The night before the space shuttle burned up during re-entry she had a dream. She told me about it that morning. That there was something streaking across the sky and sparks and flames started coming from it. Hours later the space shuttle burned up just as she described.

Things about me she warned about have happened to the letter as she described. Three days ago she told me of a dream when we woke in the morning of her sisters husband falling by his car hurting himself. 5 hours later that morning her sister called her and informed my wife that her husband fell the night before by his car and injured his leg and was in surgery.

Her family calls her the witch. They've told her not to tell them her dreams anymore.

So, it's real, unexplained, and it does happen. Not everyone is a fake

There are things we don't understand.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Her family calls her the witch. They've told her not to tell them her dreams anymore.
    ^^^What a bunch of .....

For thousands of years, people with these abilities were held in high regard.

She is gifted.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    I know there's people who don't believe others can see the other side, or see the future. There are people who have special abilities. It's real. Some people do tap into something. I've seen it first hand, numerous times. When I met my wife 38 years ago I new there was something "pure" about her. Till this day she still exudes this aura.

She mentioned she has seen things and have had dreams that came true exactly as she dreamed them. Members of he family have confirmed this. One being her brother. She told him he was going to be in a motorcycle accident at a specific spot. A week later it happened at the same location.

There's a lot I've experienced with her as well. I will cover a few things. The night before the space shuttle burned up during re-entry she had a dream. She told me about it that morning. That there was something streaking across the sky and sparks and flames started coming from it. Hours later the space shuttle burned up just as she described.

Things about me she warned about have happened to the letter as she described. Three days ago she told me of a dream when we woke in the morning of her sisters husband falling by his car hurting himself. 5 hours later that morning her sister called her and informed my wife that her husband fell the night before by his car and injured his leg and was in surgery.

So, it's real, unexplained, and it does happen. Not everyone is a fake
    You, Sir, are a blessed man. May you both have many more happy, healthy, and productive years...

OldArcher
    Want to live a more exciting, happier, and fulfilling life? Learn to Dowse! It's easy, and 499 out of 500 can do it! As a hobby, or vocation, Dowsing can change your life, and at the same time, help other people. It's not magic, and it's not religion. It's using your mind, and your senses, to accomplish your goals.
    Dowsing- give it a try. You won't be sorry!

Lottery #s?
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    ^^^What a bunch of .....

She is gifted.

They don't like to hear negative things

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    Lottery #s?
    LOL .. I complain about that to her all the time

The family I married into, who grew up within a few miles of a town called Lily Dale (Birthplace of American Spiritualism, but I digress) had something sort of similar. mom-out-law could go MONTHS without talking to the kids, BUT, as soon as ONE kid called home, the other 6 (including steps) called in within 24 hours of that first one. Didn't matter if one was in Yokosuka, or TDY floating around the country as a non-destructive testing guy or as a micro-wave oven repair guy, or WHEREVER, 24 hours and she talked to all of them.

Understanding that Tarot Cards are simply a thematic apperceptive test of sorts, one sis stopped reading them after she specifically told a friend about an accident that had happened within the 10 minutes between her friend leaving the house and getting to hers. Sis didn't know the TIME of the accident.

We do NOT take the UNEXPLAINED lightly in the extended family.
    "EHR KUMT"

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Or we had heavy boulders tied to us and we’re thrown into a deep body of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    ^^^What a bunch of .....

She is gifted.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Some see; some heal. What a bittersweet gift your wife has. Wishing your family all the best.

I was close to my grandparents and my wife was too. They passed many years ago. She see's them and said they're beautiful. Especially my grandma, she was very close to God. She said she has long hair with beautiful wings. My grandma never had long hair that I knew. She's seen her many times. All those that have passed are mostly happy.

She's talked with her father who's passed. My wife has been fighting Leaukemia for a few years. He's told her as well as others on the other side it's not her time yet.

Then there's that.

Neighbor down the road was born with a caul, her aunt immediately tried to drown the newborn and had to be restrained.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    Some see; some heal. What a bittersweet gift your wife has. Wishing your family all the best.
    Yes-no-maybe....

Without a doubt, in any form...it's a gift.

How you let it affect your life. that's a wide-open deal.

In the times of olde, kids who showed some of this ability were allowed and encouraged to cultivate it.

In the last UMMMM 2000 years or so, not so much.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Precognition is something that to my limited knowledge has tended to run in the male side of our family. My father and younger brother have it and it's not something that we talk about. I never knew anything about it growing up, until I told my brother about several incidents that happened to me. As far as I know it's limited to warnings about personal peril. It has saved my life several times. Believe me....when I get a warning, I HEED IT!!

One event I actually faced Courts Martial for absolutely refusing to get on a transport plane. When I tried to board the plain I felt like I was walking into an ICE COLD to the bone feeling of hands pushing back at me. I tried several times to board the plane and finally told my boss I'd take a bus or cab instead of getting on that aircraft.

I held up the take off long enough that suddenly the pilot shut down the plane due to a major engine oil failure. Had we taken off the engines would have failed under the stress of take off and dropped my entire unit into the Sea of Japan.

When I went before my CO to explain myself and why I held up the entire squadron boarding that plane. He carefully listened to my account. Thought about it for what seemed like forever and then told me "If you ever have that feeling again Doc.....I want you to tell me immediately." Nothing was ever said about that event again, though I did get some pretty strange looks the next time we had to board a transport flight.

Believe me.....when I get one of those feelings.....I pay attention. I can't explain it. I don't question it. It simply is what it is. If it works, if works.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

I've had a few times in life when I got "unctions," but not regularly. Your wife has a great gift. It's also a type of burden. God bless her. I don't know that I could deal with such knowledge on a regular basis. God knows who can and who can't.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

I assume it (the gifts) are likely to prove to be natural laws of science that are as of yet unknown or poorly understood. For example, we read color and sound differently, than other critters. DH always assurred me no physics student could get far before becoming believers. Science, once, if, and when we master it will lead us to God, I suspect.

I have a well developed, but hit and miss, "esp" type thing...the usual know whos on phone, can read peoples emotions, near or far, know what foks will do or say even if I don't know them. None of it is a gift, in my case, in my view. Its just that my constant prayer to the lord is to use me as his instrument. i think those times he sees fit to do so, it's his purpose being served that connects me mentally and emotionally to other time systems and other people.

My pet theory is we are given pain in this plane, so that, like stripping away an electric cord of its plastic coating, we are then able to entwine two seperate cords and permit the currant to flow between them. I wonder if in his great mercy the lord allows us to live with horrific situations so that our shells are stripped bare, and we can truly connect and feel one another's pain. ( Thus becoming human, more able to walk in his image, by learning that we love one another...)

Isn't that the commandment, that we love our lord, and one another. I dunno. Thoughts, written in the sand, subject to change...
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

I've had warnings, too, Shadowman, although mine have not been nearly so critical or strong. It took a while before I got smart about them.

I "knew" there would be problems on two trips. One long and one very local. Both times I didn't heed the warning. Both times I got off easy, with only vehicle damage, but both could have easily been fatalities. I don't ignore the warnings any more. In fact we turned back in the middle of a trip because I was frantic to stop. I wasn't going to tempt fate the third time. Sometimes I get prods to be careful doing normal stuff. Looking back when I ignored them, I realized what they were. Now I tend to listen.

When my grandmother had a heart attack, I knew someone had something very wrong with them, but didn't know who or where. It was months before word got to me. This was back in the dinosaur days when letters were exchanged more than phone calls.

Fortunately, its been a very, very long time since I've had anything like that happen. Stay safe, Shadowman.

(I know there's people who don't believe others can see the other side, or see the future. There are people who have special abilities. It's real. Some people do tap into something. I've seen it first hand, numerous times. When I met my wife 38 years ago I new there was something "pure" about her. Till this day she still exudes this aura.)

My husband tells me that same thing. He said the first time he saw me I had an Aura around me and he just watched me in awe. He says I'm the most pure soul he's ever met! And I too
    have prophetic dreams and sometimes I just know things. I quit telling my own family about my dreams because my brother said I was weird and so did my Mom. I have been told many things that have saved my life and others. Sometimes God just tells me to pray for someone and shows me what will happen to them if they aren't prayed for. I rarely ever tell anyone about this gift as most don't believe and I don't want to be belittled or laughed at any more.

I believe it's a gift. I think a lot of people have this to some degree. I would never attempt to be a Medium though as I won't allow spirits to contact me.

I never told my Dad about bonus time at work.
    *every single time* I would walk out of my bonus discussion w/ the boss I'd walk to my desk, phone would ring and its my dad asking "how much did you get"?
    left me without words every single time - I just accepted he was an empath and moved things along...

My aunt has cognitive dreams. On 2 occasions she'd call in a panic saying "hadn't heard from you all in awhile but I'm dreaming about major water in the house, serious damage to the house and at least 1 person in the hospital". Yep she was right, described things to a T on both occasions.
    Frugal is the new black!!
    http://www.bethefrugaldiva.com
    Get cashback on your online purchases!!!
    http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend...o%2FgWeg%3D%3D

I believe it is a gift. The challenge is knowing how to share it, or put it to use. Those with this gift are given to humanity for a reason........those of you that know you have this gift, pray for wisdom from God in how to share this gift with those who need you to. So often the gifts God gives are misunderstood. That's why I urge all of you who have this gift to seek wisdom from God in how to use it, or how to share it with those who are the intended recipient of this gift and it's message.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwings View Post
    (I know there's people who don't believe others can see the other side, or see the future. There are people who have special abilities. It's real. Some people do tap into something. I've seen it first hand, numerous times. When I met my wife 38 years ago I new there was something "pure" about her. Till this day she still exudes this aura.)

My husband tells me that same thing. He said the first time he saw me I had an Aura around me and he just watched me in awe. He says I'm the most pure soul he's ever met! And I too
    have prophetic dreams and sometimes I just know things. I quit telling my own family about my dreams because my brother said I was weird and so did my Mom. I have been told many things that have saved my life and others. Sometimes God just tells me to pray for someone and shows me what will happen to them if they aren't prayed for. I rarely ever tell anyone about this gift as most don't believe and I don't want to be belittled or laughed at any more.

I believe it's a gift. I think a lot of people have this to some degree. I would never attempt to be a Medium though as I won't allow spirits to contact me.
    Often wnen involved in task, etc...I will have a primonition to beware...and low and behold, something happens. Like a mundane chore, perhaps with a knife, and you think this is a bad angle, then you adjust, just in time......stuff like that, but not so much. The point is I often have a thought while involved with a project or motion and then adjust, or not, and then see why I should of listened. Often the heads up is just in time, or almost........... which highlights the premonition. I can't tell you the times something in me say's heads up, and then I see it manifest. God is seen in the little things, the minutia. It's rather awesome to be aware of the Spirit, my Man in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

Then there's that.

Neighbor down the road was born with a caul, her aunt immediately tried to drown the newborn and had to be restrained.
    Caul?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, everyone.

CompChyk, I feel a little bad for you that your father was the one who was clued into your life. I imagine that was a bummer from time to time as a teen, lol.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Caul?
    caul
    /kŰl/
    noun
    the amniotic membrane enclosing a fetus.
    HISTORICAL
    a woman's close-fitting indoor headdress or hairnet.

3 Checking to see what God has to say on witches and mediums...

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    A sampling:

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topi...ut-witchcraft/

1 Samuel 15:23
    23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.”

2 Chronicles 33:6
    6 He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

Leviticus 19:31
    31 “ ‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6
    6 “ ‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

Leviticus 20:27
    27 “ ‘A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’ ”

Revelation 21:8
    8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Galatians 5:19-20
    19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions

Isaiah 8:19-22
    19 When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? 20 Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn. 21 Distressed and hungry, they will roam through the land; when they are famished, they will become enraged and, looking upward, will curse their king and their God. 22 Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.

================================================== ========

Further, I find what this poster on another forum said to be eloquent:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/11/f...l#comment-form

68. SciVoNovember 17, 2019 1:56 AM
    "There is no meaningful difference between Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," and Wicca's "An ye harm none, do what thou wilt." Because putting your own will first will harm all, starting but not ending with yourself. It is only in humbling yourself to put God's will first that you even have a chance of not doing ill."
    Last edited by MinnesotaSmith; 11-17-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    A sampling:

23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.”

6 He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

31 “ ‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

6 “ ‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

27 “ ‘A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’ ”

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions

19 When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? 20 Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn. 21 Distressed and hungry, they will roam through the land; when they are famished, they will become enraged and, looking upward, will curse their king and their God. 22 Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.

"There is no meaningful difference between Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," and Wicca's "An ye harm none, do what thou wilt." Because putting your own will first will harm all, starting but not ending with yourself. It is only in humbling yourself to put God's will first that you even have a chance of not doing ill."

For what it's worth .... My wife is a close to God as it gets. She's never proclaimed to be a medium, witch, or practiced any of it. It just comes. It's not trained,coached, or anything along that line. She doesn't offer what she knows nor preaches to anyone any religion but that of the good lord.

People are attracted to her, complete strangers. There's nothing evil, or devil worshipping about her. As I said, she has a aura of pure. There's nothing fake or deceiving about my wife.

So as far as your report above ... There's more to it than even you know. Too many live with there collective heads stuck in the sand.

The only weird thing like that I have experienced is the ability for dowsing.
    I can't explain it, and I tend to be extremely skeptical of anything woo, but have the talent for it from my dad and his line.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/bir...l-superstition

What's a birth caul, and why are people superstitious about it?
    by Debra Ronca
    /snip/
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Doubletap again ...

I'm ignoring you, MM. But not putting you on "ignore."

The brain is an amazing thing. We should use it more! The Church is afraid of that which it cannot control. Did it not censure those who thought that the Earth rotated around the Sun? And now man has walked on the moon. It's a good thing that some men/women have open minds about the possibilities and opportunities that God gives us!

My Norwegian grandmother read the weather forecast in tea leaves. My father said farmers would come from miles around to get the weather report. He said she was always right. He also said she was very superstitious..watched out for ladders, black cats, and tossing salt around.

My grandmother was the church pianist (she was a concert pianist by profession and a piano teacher)..and my father said she prayed in the closet. My father said she was a wonderful Christian woman.

She also had the gift of predicting future events - she predicted my birth - sex, date and time, and my first cousin's birth - sex (male), date and time. We were born the same day, about 12 hours apart. She was right on.
    She lived in South Dakota and my mom lived in New Mexico - she never saw my mom when my mom was pregnant with me. She had sent my mom a baby dress before I was born. My grandmother died shortly after I was born.

My father said his mom was told by a fortune teller when she was a little girl how old she would be when she would die and how she would die. It happened as the fortune teller foretold. The correct age and correct cause - a stroke.

I definitely believe in 'gifted' people. Knowing something isn't causing it. And knowing something doesn't mean they can stop it from happening.

I've known Christians with 'gifts' and non-Christians' with 'gifts.
    Last edited by Chance; 11-17-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Nice story, Chance. Does anyone else in the family have gifts?

We believe this is another one of the gifts of God he disperses to certain folks. Nothing witchy about it. My mom who was at work at the time knew her mom was dead seconds after Grandma passed. She lived near Lily WI and us in Milwaukee, WI.

Quote Originally Posted by sssarawolf View Post
    We believe this is another one of the gifts of God he disperses to certain folks. Nothing witchy about it. My mom who was at work at the time knew her mom was dead seconds after Grandma passed. She lived near Lily WI and us in Milwaukee, WI.

My wife also knew when her loved one passed before anyone in the family was told. Her grandmother was close to her and died in the hospital. No family was there at the time. My wife was at work and felt her pass through my wife to say goodby. She called her mom to tell of grandma passing. Her mother said nobody called her from the hospital. As soon as she hung up from my wife the hospital called to give her the news.

Happened with her grandfather on her fathers side. He too was in the hospital. This time he knocked on the front door and my wife looked out to see him smiling at my wife. My wife told the family of his passing too. Again the family got the call shortly after.

When my wife's father had a heart attack at home my wife told the family he passed. The hospital kept him alive for almost a week, breathing & heart beat, no brain activity. This was because her mother wouldn't pull the plug

The smoke detectors in the house would all go off even with replacing batteries. Lights would turn off and on. Her mother was freaking out that her father was haunting them.

My wife told her that her dad was pissed they had him on life support. That if she had the hospital stop keeping him alive it would stop.

It did.

36. Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    A sampling:

Agree with you wholeheartedly on this. Are those kinds of “gifts” real? Sure they are. But do they come from a place of Christian Faith? No they don’t. There are numerous places in Scripture where it makes it clear that this is not a fruit of the spirit. Even a person of Christian beliefs can be deceived by this ability. I was literally just reading a book today called “What Demons Can Do to Saints” by Merrill Unger. He devotes a whole chapter to how one of the tricks the devil uses is convincing us saints that the future can be foretold, or that we can speak to those who have passed on. Just because something is real or capable, even by a believer, doesn’t mean it’s holy. Believers are sinners, too, who make mistakes and follow wrong paths. We cannot forget that. I don’t care how pure a person is, they’re still human. Which means they still sin and fall prey to the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee on Earth View Post
    Agree with you wholeheartedly on this. Are those kinds of “gifts” real? Sure they are. But do they come from a place of Christian Faith? No they don’t. There are numerous places in Scripture where it makes it clear that this is not a fruit of the spirit. Even a person of Christian beliefs can be deceived by this ability. I was literally just reading a book today called “What Demons Can Do to Saints” by Merrill Unger. He devotes a whole chapter to how one of the tricks the devil uses is convincing us saints that the future can be foretold, or that we can speak to those who have passed on. Just because something is real or capable, even by a believer, doesn’t mean it’s holy. Believers are sinners, too, who make mistakes and follow wrong paths. We cannot forget that. I don’t care how pure a person is, they’re still human. Which means they still sin and fall prey to the devil.
    Well said. The only gifts that are pure and holy are the ones given directly by the Holy Spirit, and they are accounted for in the Word of God.
    Sherree

38. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    Well said. The only gifts that are pure and holy are the ones given directly by the Holy Spirit, and they are accounted for in the Word of God.
    Amen. MinnesotaSmith gave more than enough examples of Scripture that warn against this kind of thing. People are free to believe what they want, but I myself will not open myself up or make myself vulnerable to the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6, dear brothers and sisters.

And as usual there's those who think they know and speak the word of God better then others. That any speak contrary to what "they believe" makes you a suspect Christian.

Been around many hypocrites in my life. Really cheeses me off. It's people like you who drive others away.

Take your religious convictions somewhere else. This thread wasn't meant to turn it into who's a Christian and who isn't. Nor who is deceived.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee on Earth View Post
    Amen. MinnesotaSmith gave more than enough examples of Scripture that warn against this kind of thing. People are free to believe what they want, but I myself will not open myself up or make myself vulnerable to the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6, dear brothers and sisters.
    Can Christians have dreams and visions about future events through the power of the Holy Spirit? Yes. What I see and hear about mostly these days is nothing more than man's ability to imagine things, or by the influence of demons. God's Word is very specific about such things. MS just brought out some of them. There are lying spirits out there that will try and persuade us from following God's way to follow after man's way and ways of satan. Anything to get us to focus on self rather than God.
    Sherree