Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SNOWFLAKE NFL ‘Disappointed’ at Kaepernick for Not Appearing at Workout
+ Reply to Thread

NFL ‘Disappointed’ at Kaepernick for Not Appearing at Workout

And, in a nutshell, *that* is what is wrong with him and his ilk of crybaby, entitlement demanding, asswipes...

Hope the NFL learned a lesson but I doubt it...

The NFL arranged a workout for Colin Kaepernick that was going to be attended by more than two dozen teams.

However, after Kaepernick refused to agree to the league’s conditions regarding the workout, the league’s original anthem protester did a work out at a local Atlanta high school instead.

The NFL released a lengthy statement to describe their disappointment at Kaepernick for choosing to work out at the high school.

He informed us of that decision at 2:30 pm today along with the public.

Today’s session was designed to give Colin what he has consistently said he wants – an opportunity to show his football readiness and desire to return to the NFL. Twenty-five (25) clubs were present for the workout, and all 32 clubs, their head coaches, general managers, and other personnel executives would have received video footage of the interview and workout, shot by the Atlanta Falcons video crew. It is important to note the following:

As stated above, more than three-fourths of NFL clubs were present for today’s workout.

The NFL made considerable effort to work cooperatively with Colin’s representatives. We invited his agent to suggest questions for the interview. Yesterday, when Colin’s representatives said he wanted to bring his own receivers to the workout, we agreed to the request. In addition, Coach Hue Jackson discussed with Colin’s agent what drills would be run at the workout so that Colin would know what would be expected of him.

Last night, when Nike, with Colin’s approval, requested to shoot an ad featuring Colin and mentioning all the NFL teams present at the workout, we agreed to the request.

On Wednesday, we sent Colin’s representatives a standard liability waiver based on the waiver used by National Invitational Camp at all NFL Combines and by NFL clubs when trying out free agent players. At noon today, Colin’s representatives sent a completely rewritten and insufficient waiver.

We heard for the first time last night, around the same time we heard from Nike, that Colin wanted to bring his own video crew. We heard for the first time this afternoon that Colin wanted to open the event to all media.

We agreed to have Colin’s representatives on the field while the workout was being conducted and to allow them to see how it was being recorded. We did so even though we have been clear from the beginning that this is private workout. As is typical with NFL Combines, one video crew was prepared to shoot and distribute video of the interview and workout. We confirmed with Colin’s representatives that they would receive both the video that would be sent to all 32 clubs as well as the raw footage from the entire event, which is unprecedented.

The location Colin selected is more than an hour away from Flowery Branch.

​We are grateful to the Falcons, who made available the club’s first-class facility, along with athletic training, equipment, and communications staff to ensure that today’s workout would occur under ideal conditions, to coaches Hue Jackson and Joe Philbin, who were prepared to run a workout that would allow Colin to demonstrate his skill level, and to Jeff Foster and the Combine staff for arranging for other players to participate and for managing the logistics of the workout.

Colin’s decision has no effect on his status in the League. He remains an unrestricted free agent eligible to sign with any club.

As Breitbart Sports reported on Friday, the details and conditions of Kaepernick’s workout had been a source of tension from the outset. So much so, that ESPN’s Adam Schefter expressed doubt that the workout would even happen.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Colon Kaepernig - media whore.

he knows he is not worth a shit, can't cut it, that's why he did what he did to cover his ass.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    he knows he is not worth a shit, can't cut it, that's why he did what he did to cover his ass.
    Mike
    Pretty much. As one of the Youtubers I watch [[Black dude in case it matters]] said "He's not a good QB. He filled in for a season as Second String and he had a good season because the other teams did not have video of him to go by and learn his moves. After that it was downhill and that's why he started the whole kneeling thing."
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Mike
    Don't know nothin' about no football, but this sounds right.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Maybe High School level is a better place for him?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

It was on fire when they knelt on it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

REALLY need to start spelling his name correctly, with 2 "O's"
    "EHR KUMT"

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Colon Kaepernig - media whore.
    Absolutely. He doesn't want a quarterback job (likely not good enough) just a lofty position as a Media Doofus flapping his gums on a platform operating on his rules and at his desired level of compensation. The game of football is no longer the issue. The race card and his hate for America IS everything.

I think the NFL may be on the razor edge of sending that tool packing. Can't happen soon enough in my opinion.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

The NFL will keep kissing his ass. He doesn't want to play, all he wants is money for flapping his gums and showing the country how stupid he is.

The welfare state holds him in high esteem.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    JMHO and I really don't know much about football but it seems to me that if you have been out of the game for as long as he has, there is probably no way you could compete at the level demanded by the pro's. Moving the training session was just a way for this little prima donna to not be embarrassed. With all the demands he put out there, he's trying to make it look like the NFL is to blame. He really doesn't want to play, just wants to stir the pot and claim the race card. After all, so far it's worked well for him financially.

Any team would be a fool for picking him up.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Mike
    I agree with this conclusion 100%...
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Maybe High School level is a better place for him?

Dobbin
    No. This wasted act of intercourse would be MUCH better used in a Soviet-style penal battalion in a war zone, clearing minefields with outdated equipment under heavy fire.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    The NFL will keep kissing his ass. He doesn't want to play, all he wants is money for flapping his gums and showing the country how stupid he is.
    This. Only he isn't stupid. He figured out how to get the system to pay him big bucks and not get the crap kicked out of his body.

And in the mix of his asshattery he still manages to play the victim. Must of studied how Hillary conducted herself.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    The welfare state holds him in high esteem.
    Self-styled "social justice warriors" think he should get a Nobel Peace Prize for inciting White Guilt™

Same SJWs who think the US is morally bereft and Communism is the solution.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    No. This wasted act of intercourse would be MUCH better used in a Soviet-style penal battalion in a war zone, clearing minefields with outdated equipment under heavy fire.
    Or, just running through the minefields like the Iranians made their kids do...

Attached Images
    🇺🇸T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P🇺🇸
    🇺🇸🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mike
    Actually, he is worth more as he is now than one of more than 4 dozen NFL quarterbacks. Keep in mind as a solo individual attempting to drive his brand, what is better than what he did. If he got an offer and refused, then his value drops. Worse is he accepts an offer and fails to produce, then his value drops. Anything other than what he did drops his value.

He made a solid choice.

Well, this should end the whining that he's being "blackballed" by the league or individual teams.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Well, this should end the whining that he's being "blackballed" by the league or individual teams.

Summerthyme
    No it won't. That is how he now makes his money....ie: the NFL is racist as they were unwilling to meet my needs in order to show just how good I am.... or something along that line. No matter what the NFL did or offered, he wasn't going to show up. He just had to keep upping the price until they bailed.

If he ever truly loved the sport, no amount of money will resolve the damage to his carrer.

He will never get those years back that would have made his career metrics.

Only, he probably never even liked the game so huge victim payments are ok with him. The only way to punish an attention whore is to ignore him.
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

He's modeling a behavior.

Even if there are pay-off reparations to make it right, some aren't ever going to do anything for themselves and continue to play victims.

He sees himself as a modern Martin Luther King or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    If he ever truly loved the sport, no amount of money will resolve the damage to his carrer.

He will never get those years back that would have made his career metrics.

Only, he probably never even liked the game so huge victim payments are ok with him. The only way to punish an attention whore is to ignore him.
    I dunno... he really did seem like a guy who loved to play... and it's hard to tell how good he coukd have bern. He clearly gad the physical attributes and some apparent talent, but I don't know if the fall-off in his level of play was due to lack of real talent or (my opinion) losing his focus on the game thanks to his muslim girlfriend.

What gets me even more than his idiotic choices in terms of his career is his choice to convert from what appeared to be an authentic Faith in Christ to (apparently) choosing to become Muslim. I think he's going to greatly regret many of his life choices in the coming years, but that one is goingto haunt him for eternity...

Summerthyme

By changing the place and the rules for the tryout

… all this idiot did was show that he won't abide by any rules and will do what ever the h*ll he wants to do

Why any team would pick him up even for a backup is beyond me. He's nothing but trouble and a team destroyer.

This was all about publicity.

This was all about Nike shooting a commercial for the super bowl. Something along the lines of "Never forget your DREAMS!!!" Or something to that effect.
    Recently a friend told me I am delusional, I almost fell off my Unicorn!

Did anyone notice that he was wearing a “Kunta Kinte” shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Hey! HEY!

Al Bundy once scored FOUR TOUCHDOWNS in a SINGLE GAME!

...where Al Bundy REALLY sucked was at choices of a future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Did anyone notice that he was wearing a “Kunta Kinte” shirt?
    all I noticed was that circa 1970's Angela Davis style big fluffy blowout . . . this POS is a class one ASSHAT
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

The icing on the cake. It can now be said that one team, the Cleveland Browns, has offered a tryout as a result of the athletic display. Only thing is, not sure Colin is going to be too excited by it.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/11/bro...nick-receiver/

(snippet)

Colin Kaepernick Workout Yields WR Tryout With Browns
    J.R. De Groote
    5-6 minutes

Colin Kaepernick’s high-profile workout on Nov. 16 for NFL scouts, coaches and executives has yet to generate any opportunities for the free agent quarterback.

However, Jordan Veasy —one of his wide receivers from the workout — has earned an opportunity to tryout with the Cleveland Browns.

According to Howard Balzer, Veasy was among the six players who the Browns worked out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    The icing on the cake. It can now be said that one team, the Cleveland Browns, has offered a tryout as a result of the athletic display. Only thing is, not sure Colin is going to be too excited by it.
    I tried to stifle a smirk, but was unsuccessful.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/11/bro...nick-receiver/

(snippet)

Colin Kaepernick Workout Yields WR Tryout With Browns
    J.R. De Groote
    5-6 minutes

Colin Kaepernick’s high-profile workout on Nov. 16 for NFL scouts, coaches and executives has yet to generate any opportunities for the free agent quarterback.

However, Jordan Veasy —one of his wide receivers from the workout — has earned an opportunity to tryout with the Cleveland Browns.

According to Howard Balzer, Veasy was among the six players who the Browns worked out on Monday.
    Better than nothing! ...if only just...

0:50 Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video, part one (NSFW due to one obscenity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

0:48 Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM