Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Twitter Suspends Numerous Accounts for Tweeting: “I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch”
+ Reply to Thread

15 Twitter Suspends Numerous Accounts for Tweeting: “I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-yovanovitch/

Twitter Suspends Numerous Accounts for Tweeting: “I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch”
    by Jim Hoft November 16, 2019

Democracy Dies in Darkness

On Friday thousands of Trump supporters tweeted out: “I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch.”

This was after Yovanovitch testified before the Schiff sham and admitted she did not speak with President Trump == EVER — and that she cannot think of a single crime he committed.

However, the Democrat fake news media ran with headlines that her testimony was devastating.

Later in the day Twitter deleted accounts that tweeted the phrase.
    Anything to help Democrats.

Buzzfeed reported:

The phrase “I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch” trended on Twitter on Friday morning as Marie Yovanovitch, former US ambassador to Ukraine, testified in front of the impeachment inquiry held by the House Intelligence Committee. And while it may have seemed like a spontaneous outcry from the president’s supporters, the phrase has spread at a rate consistent with the coordinated inauthentic behavior expected from a network of bots or sock puppet accounts.

To be sure, many human users are sharing the phrase, including Donald Trump Jr., who tweeted a version of the phrase an hour after the first tweet surfaced: “America hired @realDonaldTrump to fire people like the first three witnesses we’ve seen. Career government bureaucrats and nothing more.”

The way the phrase has spread does not appear to be completely authentic. At least 7,320 tweets (including retweets) were posted that included the words posted in the first 45 minutes, according to an analysis conducted by BuzzFeed News. Within that time period, 83 accounts tweeted or retweeted the phrase over 10 times each.

A representative for Twitter told BuzzFeed News that the company was looking into whether the activity was coordinated. Later in the day, several accounts in BuzzFeed News’ data set were suspended.
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

So, how much longer until these twits only have the "bubble dwellers" holding accounts other than people who make it a "hobby" of "guerrilla posting" on the service?

Say it in a meme...and maybe it'll 'sneak' by the censors...
    Attached Images
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

I DO hire Trump

To do the "dirty work" of reorganizing government to serve the people instead of themselves."

Closest pix I have to the meme.

I wish so much I could vote.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    I DO hire Trump

To do the "dirty work" of reorganizing government to serve the people instead of themselves."

Dobbin
    Ya know what? So do I!
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Dobbin, if you were Democrat, I am sure you could.
    Last edited by Digger; 11-16-2019 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

2 new 'hire Trump' memes...
    Attached Images

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    I DO hire Trump

Dobbin
    Here you go, Dobbin. It's the best I could do quickly.
    Attached Images

Hate the games, feel they pose actual danger. Love love love the memes, though!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

At least President Trump didn't leave her to die like Obama did to Ambassador Stevens.

So she has that going for her.