Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL How does a civil war play out in America?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ractivist said:

"The percentage of foreigners that hate us is large at the moment, imagine when they don't have things we do? Imagine when the muslims strike, the mexican gangs and cartels, the bloods and the crips, and so on.... It will be much more than a civil war, given what the idiots are doing now as we contemplate a society with little to no police enforcement. A society raised on zombie movies, again, purposely conditioning people."

I have read all of the articles and the links and this the element that is missing in all of them. Who needs the military to hold together when you can just turn these mercenaries loose on fly-over country? I also observe that the street activism of Antifa on some of the video shows a level of training that the right has not begun to deploy. Are the more adept at this work going on to higher levels of training? It would not surprise me.

Of course it is just a coincidence that so many of the recently imported refugees from abroad are military age males. A COMPLETE coincidence....
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I didn't read all the replies, yet...

My take is it ends with America. A "civil" war will not stay localized for long before other countries become involved.

So, it plays out like this:

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Serious students might want to go to

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2019/...p-the-potomac/

Neither “Private Armies” Nor “Foreign Forces” Are Heading Up The Potomac
    BY Herschel Smith
    17 hours, 47 minutes ago

for the next session of homework.

You might not recognize the name Charles J. Dunlap Jr., I am not yet so senile as to have forgotten him. Back in the dim dark ages while I still worked for a living and the earth was still cooling, he authored an article in Parameters which kindasorta rocked a lot of peoples' worlds.

The title - The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012 - had a lot to do with that.

Iffin you have not ever read said article and are interested in doing so, you can find it at https://www.federaljack.com/the-orig...-coup-of-2012/ . Its original berth at the War College seems to have somehow gone empty. Lesser minds would think 'conspiracy,' but there are no lesser minds here I am sure.

With the above intro I will leave you to get to it, and sort things as best you can. Have fun!
    DANG-IT!!!!

LAST time you sent us homework it got me through enough curious essays that I ended up COMPLETELY REVAMPING my understanding of Insurgency and of the hierarchies of Need therein. Also it adjusted Generally Accepted Tradecraft, and who might be more important, the trigger pullers or the Floating Poker Game AKA the Floating Potluck Dinner and floating dorms and surgeries. Those and the whole WHY of an Auxiliary which is staffed NOT with trigger pullers but with old farts who play chess in the park, or go to the dog park, or play a violin or a sax on a block in the City.

Y'know I have YET to completely untangle myself from that assignment, right? Not a BAD thing, all considered.

And I DO remember Dunlap's essay. THAT was a WHILE ago/// so we reread it. And get to hope the other homework is still on one of the tablets laying around here at Chaos Manner Midwest.

Thanks. I THINK.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

OH.

If one wants to do something REALLY subversive to the Deep State and SUPPORTIVE of us Normies AND POTUS, get to know Mollie Hemingway.

She is going to either die in a car accident or hanging from a red sash attached to the other side of the door.

I think Nicky Haley might have woke up, after Deep State try to get her to spy on the President.

We have to pray the Lord will guide Trump in his decision of his running mate. I don't think it will be Pence, because Pence's name is not on the rally signs anymore.
    Attached Images

Haley would be a mistake in the South. But having said that, this election is between having a dysfunctional status quo or Bolshevik satanic rulers. Fairly easy decision.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    OH.

If one wants to do something REALLY subversive to the Deep State and SUPPORTIVE of us Normies AND POTUS, get to know Mollie Hemingway.

She is going to either die in a car accident or hanging from a red sash attached to the other side of the door.
    I love me some Mollie!!!

I didn't know you were enrolled in Doz's academy of advanced education & insanity, too! We should set up set up a study group, and compare notes.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Most theories of the future do not include the possibility of a major depression. If that happens it could and would change many things.

Hon, he's been challenging me for 20 years, and I'm still one of THE greenest of perpetual Frosh.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Most theories of the future do not include the possibility of a major depression. If that happens it could and would change many things.
    It certainly is on the minds of the informed. It would be one of the tools the globalists use to kick things off, and agreed, it sets the course for the zombie appocalypse scenarios. If they use it prior to the election it would be a political tool as well. Imagine a Hillary coming in at that point and the clamp down of big government goes full retard.

I don't think that civil war is possible in today's modern America....On the whole, we are too weak physically & emotionally....most will run away from a fight.

For ONE, the enemy won't be wearing uniforms
    TWO all forms of communication will be monitored and that information will be used against us.
    THREE Who's going to be in charge of COMMAND AND CONTROL?
    FOUR Who assigns TARGETS?

Nope, it's not going to happen.
    Last edited by JF&P; 11-12-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Gettysburg is not going to happen again.

But no flags, uniforms and bugles does not mean there cannot be a war.

https://federalobserver.com/2019/02/...civil-war-two/
    Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    I don't think that civil war is possible in today's modern America....On the whole, we are too weak physically & emotionally....most will run away from a fight.
    The weak are ALWAYS the prey for the Strong. I think that there are enough people strong of body or of will to make the current political divide go hot.
    Look at Antifa.....many of them are weak both emotionally and physically and they still have made themselves a nuisance (albeit with state-sanctioned protection).

For ONE, the enemy won't be wearing uniforms
    The left loves their symbolism. There will be plenty of Brown and Black shirts, Red bandanas and scarfs, Che shirts and antifa flags. That isn't even including the dyed hair and queer demeanor of the opposition. Target discrimination is actually relatively easy.

TWO all forms of communication will be monitored and that information will be used against us.
    There are several ways the proposed bugaloo can go, and many of the scenarios include grid-wide power outages.

THREE Who's going to be in charge of COMMAND AND CONTROL?
    Not everyone needs (nor wants) a leader.
    I've served under enough bad "leaders" to know that those who want command and control and subordinates probably shouldn't have them. A militia can have experiential leadership (command through elections, seniority, and experience) much like how Abe Lincoln was elected Captain in the Illinois Militia.

FOUR Who assigns TARGETS?
    We are all targets for someone (this is as true now as after the bubble goes up).
    I assume that most people will think and act local to defend their kith, kin and property, especially if the lights go out.
    Why do you NEED targets ASSIGNED?

Nope, it's not going to happen.
    CWII (or WWIII) is actually very likely to happen.
    Maybe not in your lifetime, but certainly in mine.
    The cycle of empires is a thing, and I think that we have pretty much exhausted ours.

In the run up to the coming unpleasantness, Cognitive Dissonance will make victims of those who look but don't see.

to start off the slowly building civil war. only take 1 person near every big city, to go out and shoot holes in a power sub station,. throw everything into darkness. one day without cell phones and credit cards will start all kinds of trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Gettysburg is not going to happen again.

But no flags, uniforms and bugles does not mean there cannot be a war.

https://federalobserver.com/2019/02/...civil-war-two/
    Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two

Quote Originally Posted by ArisenCarcass View Post

I assume that most people will think and act local to defend their kith, kin and property, especially if the lights go out.

Why do you NEED targets ASSIGNED?

CWII (or WWIII) is actually very likely to happen.
    Maybe not in your lifetime, but certainly in mine.
    The cycle of empires is a thing, and I think that we have pretty much exhausted ours.

In the run up to the coming unpleasantness, Cognitive Dissonance will make victims of those who look but don't see.
    ^^^^there it is in a nutshell^^^^

it can not and it WILL NOT continue as it has
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

How may times have we seen the fragility of our infrastructure exposed? Often enough. As stated, just one person can reek hell on earth for a huge population of people with a pistol, let alone a rifle, targeting the exposed and vulnerable sub stations in electrical distibution, water treatment, fuel storage, and a host of other targets.... Imagine a cell, of name the enemy, who decides to act....schools, malls, interstates during rush hour, and a thousand other soft targets........ Our open society becomes closed. The enemy is within, the fifth column is real, though it tends to be slow and methodical...others, not so much.

Given our times, anything can disrupt normalcy. As the pressure builds on the folks caught in the crimes, the clock ticks much closer to midnight. I think this is a very important clue, precursor, to keep an eye out for. If we see the big names going down, prepare for the worse. It will be coming.

First I believe we should resist what is coming. As to what is coming , win, lose, or draw, things will never be the same again for a long time, generations at best,centuries at worst. We must fight because submission will do more damage than resistance.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

Fact: Never has a civil war been civil.....they are the bloodiest. Surely, most here recognize this.

Most see such a war as between the Patriots and Communist Politically Correct Snowflakes.

OK.....we can all see that.

Other considerations:

Obamanation gutted the brass of the 5 branches of all Patriots.

Question: What percentage of the military brass will side with the Patriots? What percentage of the enlisted men? Will the patriotic enlisted obey the traitorous brass?

Other consideration: Far too many believe that Joe Six Pack with his six boxes of shells collectively will be effective.....simply because there are so many. We are talking about a nation of such people who are not unified, and most have never done anything but break paper. Most have never received a bloody nose in a fist fight. Remember: they sent 300 FBI and ETF types against one family at Rubby Ridge. They sent tanks into the Davidian Complex in Waco and burned men, women and children alive.

How will the disunified, unexperienced, under-prepared Joe Six Packs function in an all out shooting war?

Other Consideration: Obamanation and his puppet Aunt Loretta ceded certain authority to the United Nations. That is, the Blue Helmets will be involved, and you can forget them siding with the Patriots.

America Cedes Sovereignty to the United Nations
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/493
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/492

My Point: Expect a very bloody, chaotic, costly encounter which includes foreign party involvement. i.e. not the pushover far too many people think.

Make no mistake about it.....I know that I will be flamed, simply for stating the truth.....but I too am tired of the degradation of our Nation by the Communists. The difference is I recognize this to be part of a much bigger matter.

Alternative: While I would like to engage the Communist enemy along with many others here....but not this time......I and mine will opt for the alternative:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...to-the-Refuges

Time is short...
    God bless you and your families,

Cubbie
    "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done." (Rv 22:12)
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm