Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


FASCISM Calls for Term 'Anglo-Saxon' to Be Banned Over 'Links to White Supremacists'
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    On top of the Mountain
    Posts
    24,036

    Calls for Term 'Anglo-Saxon' to Be Banned Over 'Links to White Supremacists'

    https://neonnettle.com/news/9393-cal...-supremacists-

    Academics are calling for the term "Anglo-Saxon" to be banned and scrubbed from history books over claims it is "racist" because white supremacists allegedly use it to describe British white people.Anglo-Saxon is "bound up with white supremacy," academics argue, and should be replaced with a "more inclusive" term; "early English.

    "For hundreds of years, Anglo-Saxon has traditionally referred to groups from Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands who settled in Britain at the end of Roman rule around 1600 years ago.However, early medieval England specialist Dr. Mary Rambaran-Olm, an independent scholar and author, claims the term is "racist" and should be banned.

    The Canada-born academic, who now lives in Ireland, says previous objections to the term Dark Ages set a precedent."Generally, white supremacists use the term to make some sort of connection to their heritage (which is inaccurate) or to make associations with 'whiteness' but they also habitually misuse it to try and connect themselves to a warrior past," she told The Times.

    According to the Daily Mail, Dr. Rambaran-Olm said people in early England Ė or "Englelond" Ė did not call themselves Anglo-Saxons but tended to refer to themselves as "Englisc" or "Anglecynn."The academic said the term became more popular in the 18th and 19th centuries and was used to link white people to their "supposed origins.Hitler wrote of the "Anglo-Saxon determination" to hold India, while imperialist Cecil Rhodes also regularly used the term. John Overholt, curator of early books and manuscripts at Harvard's Houghton Library, backed a ban on the term."The term Anglo-Saxon is inextricably bound up with pseudohistorical accounts of white supremacy, and gives aid and comfort to contemporary white supremacists," he wrote on Twitter."Scholars of medieval history must abandon it."

    Earlier this year the International Society of Anglo Saxonists took a poll of its 600 members.60 percent of the group agreed to remove the reference to "Anglo-Saxon" from its name.

    But Tom Holland, author of books including Athelstan: The Making of England, said the term was "inextricably bound up with the claim by Alfred ... to rule as a shared Anglian-Saxon identity.""Scholars must be free to use it," he said. In a tweet, he wrote of the idea to ditch the term Anglo-Saxon:"Mad as a bag of ferrets, as they say in Deira [a former kingdom]."
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

    Luke 21:36

    A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar


    ďDuring the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!Ē

    - President Donald J. Trump

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,266
    'bout time to start finding sum trees and rope ain't it?
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    37,936
    We had a thread on this and yes these racists are getting carried away and need to be told and put in their place.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    557
    Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northeast Wyoming among the trees
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    https://neonnettle.com/news/9393-cal...-supremacists-
    replaced with a "more inclusive" term; "early English.
    Anybody from Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, or Netherland's decent will most certainly not consider "early English" to be more inclusive, and will certainly not go over well.

    What a bunch of twatwaffles
    Do as thou will, lest ye harm none

    @FatTurkeyFarm on twitter

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Arrow View Post
    Anybody from Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, or Netherland's decent will most certainly not consider "early English" to be more inclusive, and will certainly not go over well.

    What a bunch of twatwaffles
    LOL!

    That is a descriptive I have never heard. I will be using that...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Arrow View Post
    Anybody from Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, or Netherland's decent will most certainly not consider "early English" to be more inclusive, and will certainly not go over well.

    What a bunch of twatwaffles
    showed the OP to Raggedyann. she can trace her scotts irish roots back to the mother land and the 14'th century - PISSED was not an adequate descriptive term - worst red headed rage I've seen in 30+ years
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    LOL!

    That is a descriptive I have never heard. I will be using that...
    INDEED!!! not sure if we owe thanks to Packy or BA for it - but its great
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  9. #9
    Earlier this year the International Society of Anglo Saxonists took a poll of its 600 members.60 percent of the group agreed to remove the reference to "Anglo-Saxon" from its name.
    Oh, good grief!

    So... they are now the "International Society of Ists"!?

    My ribs ache from laughing.

    Summerthyme

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,068
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    On top of the Mountain
    Posts
    24,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Arrow View Post
    Anybody from Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, or Netherland's decent will most certainly not consider "early English" to be more inclusive, and will certainly not go over well.

    What a bunch of twatwaffles
    Twatwaffle. Now there's a term worth repeating.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

    Luke 21:36

    A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar


    ďDuring the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!Ē

    - President Donald J. Trump

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,068
    Twatwaffle. Now there's a term worth repeating.

    But not in polite company
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  13. #13
    I'd tell the snowflakes to man up, but that's probably hate speech now. Oh, what the hell, Man up you snowflakes!
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

  14. #14
    I am Anglo-Saxon and will never refer to myself as "early english". The next time I fill out a form and I am asked my race I will write in Anglo-Saxon.
    Is today the day?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Jefferson
    Posts
    8,502
    This stupid crap needs to stop....NOW!!

    Anglo-Saxon is ANGLO-SAXON!!

    BTW...when do African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Irish-Americans, ????-Americans finally become AMERICANS?? How many CENTURIES does it take until we finally drop the ancient pretexts?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    I am Anglo-Saxon and will never refer to myself as "early english". The next time I fill out a form and I am asked my race I will write in Anglo-Saxon.
    Lessee... my mother was from Norway and my father was an Irish citizen. And these morons think "Early English" can describe my heritage?! Go back to school, you feckless twits.

    Summerthyme

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Cow Hampshire
    Posts
    18,989
    Coming soon to a MEEDIA outlet near you.

    Calls for Term 'equality' to Be Banned Over 'Discriminatory to humans of color'

    Perhaps because all things being equal, humans of color are not?

    Gosh. The rational mind is a hard thing to keep inside a politically correct gate.

    OK - I'm ready - get yer goad out and give me a good whack.

    Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Central WA
    Posts
    2,246
    What are they going to do when they come across some WASPs?
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,109
    Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Oh, good grief!

    So... they are now the "International Society of Ists"!?

    My ribs ache from laughing.

    Summerthyme
    My eyes are crying too much for my ribs to ache...

    We our not losing our history and heritage, we are giving it away. The graves of those who fought and died for it are being spat upon and we do nothing...

    I am at a loss. As one person, I do not know what to do but I feel a great sadness, a hollow feeling, that I cannot explain...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,159
    The Germanic Angles and the Saxons were just an additional waive of migrants/invaders that inhabited England, which was already populated by Britons, Celts, Druids and all the subsequent folks from all around the Roman Empire that stayed or had left their seed when the "Romans" pulled out. The Vikings came in later, then the Normans. Apparently, not a huge percentage of British DNA is "Saxon."

    Time Team digs

    In the Halls of a Saxon King Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire
    46:53 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9_IrCN78DA

    Saxons on the Edge [Knave Hill] (Stonton Wyville, Leicestershire) It is difficult to find remains as the early buildings are made of wood, wattle and daub.
    47:54 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSztI4qqNes

    This is late stage Anglo Saxon Castle of the Saxon Kings (Bamburgh, Northumberland) (Anglo Saxon Chronicles era - "Golden Age" ) This is the beginning of stone buildings
    47:39 min
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phQH97d3ro4

    Warriors (Barrow Clump, Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire)
    46:55 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevMt7gzq6Q

    Most of the Saxon digs are a bit underwhelming in artifacts.

    Saxon Death, Saxon Gold (West Langton, Leicestershire)
    47:43 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnhuzFi_IEk

    In Search Of The Palace Of [Saxon] King Offa (Sutton, Hereford)
    46:44 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLFaHC4T4SU

    Saxon cemetery in South Carlton Lincolnshire
    47:06 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG6Bhg4Zeo0
    Last edited by marsh; 11-11-2019 at 02:02 AM.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

  21. #21
    Bad reporting and a rather silly professor I am sad to say lives here...

    For nearly 30 YEARS, the term OLD ENGLISH has been used in places like Cambridge and Oxford to refer to the EARLY periods when referring to THE ANGLO-SAXON LANGUAGE.

    That wasn't done because Anglo-Saxon was "racist" it was done because the language aka "Old English" is in fact "Old English."

    The department Nightwolf graduated from was still called "ASNAC" (Anglo-Saxon Studies) and officially that is what his degree is under the auspices of the English Department of which ASNAC is a sub-department.

    He concentrated on Old Norse and Scandinavian stuff, but he had to start by learning "Old English," so it is a proper academic term in context but it wasn't meant as a replacement for a historical period either!

    And "Celtic Fringe" folks (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, etc) are NOT Anglo-Saxons, at least not culturally although huge numbers of people did move around so anyone living anywhere in these Islands (and parts of France, Germany the Netherlands, etc) may have some Anglo-Saxon forebearers.

    The Norse/Scandinavians are RELATED to the Anglo-Saxons but they were the more Northern group of people who didn't migrate South until the 9th century or some (or rather some of them did).

    They are all loosely defined as "Germanic peoples" (meaning language, not the country of origin) and English (Old, Middle, and New) is a Germanic language (as is Dutch and most of the Scandinavian languages except Finnish or Sammi).

    There is a "precedent" of sorts for "renaming" eras best seen in Europe by historians who now tend to use the term "Migration Age" instead of "Dark Ages" because it really is more descriptive and a better fit in terms of what happened.

    But "The Dark Ages" really was kind of a "false narrative" - there was plenty of urban civilization left, but it was mostly in the EASTERN Roman Empire (aka Byzantium) and what did collapse was largely due to the forced migration of people towards Italy and even North Africa.

    I refuse to stop using perfectly good words just because they get "coopted" by one fringe group or another, which only leads to further demands and language that eventually makes no sense.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Middle of Florida
    Posts
    788
    So many things are being negatively associated with 'white supremacy'.

    Maybe we should ban the term 'white supremacy' instead.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    LOL!

    That is a descriptive I have never heard. I will be using that...
    Been used here a few times.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    SW VA
    Posts
    6,498
    Quote Originally Posted by idum View Post
    So many things are being negatively associated with 'white supremacy'.

    Maybe we should ban the term 'white supremacy' instead.

    I've got a novel idea. How about whites start standing up for themselves?
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,528
    Look at this as an opportunity. If they insist on banning words that are associated with anyone that doesn't agree with them, then I suggest that we start snagging their favorite words and use those so they will ban those words as well. Rinse and repeat until the shut-up because we have taken all of the words.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

    --Benjamin Franklin

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    I am Anglo-Saxon and will never refer to myself as "early english". The next time I fill out a form and I am asked my race I will write in Anglo-Saxon.
    I write German-American on forms all the time, I generally do it just to be a dick, I'm really good at that

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Amongst the Gentle People
    Posts
    6,553
    I just recently found out that my cultural heritage has a 'minority' status in the EU. So, is there such a thing as an octaroon Celt? Where do I get my certificate of racial purity?
    My Mate Winston

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Altura Ct. View Post
    I've got a novel idea. How about whites start standing up for themselves?
    My thought also - but, as "wasps" we will cave - we will surrender to mere words and let our sovereignty and our God and Constitutional rights and freedoms - that "white supremacists" all gave to ALL other "ethnic groups" - be usurped and we whine like the pussies we have proven to be. STAND UP - BE AMERICAN - BE MEN.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Gercarson View Post
    My thought also - but, as "wasps" we will cave - we will surrender to mere words and let our sovereignty and our God and Constitutional rights and freedoms - that "white supremacists" all gave to ALL other "ethnic groups" - be usurped and we whine like the pussies we have proven to be. STAND UP - BE AMERICAN - BE MEN.
    perhaps SOME WILL cave - but there are others who will realize they are now simply old white men who have grown very tired of being told what to do, what to think, what to say and where to go; they'll decide they've eaten enough shit for longer than they should have. they'll realize that they've a decision to make - live on their knees for the time they have left or stand up for the freedom of their progeny. they'll have already weighed this decision; they know well the likely outcome of their action. it will not be an action taken in anger or with malice; rather it will be a decision made based on the sacrifices they themselves have made in the past and in lockstep with the multitudes of those who have come before, and who made similar decisions. they will act secure in the resolute knowledge that at a certain point life became less about safety and comfort and more about principle and freedom.

    when they do stand they will stack bodies like cord wood.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Amongst the Gentle People
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    perhaps SOME WILL cave - but there are others who will realize they are now simply old white men who have grown very tired of being told what to do, what to think, what to say and where to go; they'll decide they've eaten enough shit for longer than they should have. they'll realize that they've a decision to make - live on their knees for the time they have left or stand up for the freedom of their progeny. they'll have already weighed this decision; they know well the likely outcome of their action. it will not be an action taken in anger or with malice; rather it will be a decision made based on the sacrifices they themselves have made in the past and in lockstep with the multitudes of those who have come before, and who made similar decisions. they will act secure in the resolute knowledge that at a certain point life became less about safety and comfort and more about principle and freedom.

    when they do stand they will stack bodies like cord wood.
    And how. This old grey head has seen enough. The left is too impatient to just wait for us to all die.
    My Mate Winston

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Bad reporting and a rather silly professor I am sad to say lives here...

    For nearly 30 YEARS, the term OLD ENGLISH has been used in places like Cambridge and Oxford to refer to the EARLY periods when referring to THE ANGLO-SAXON LANGUAGE.

    That wasn't done because Anglo-Saxon was "racist" it was done because the language aka "Old English" is in fact "Old English."

    The department Nightwolf graduated from was still called "ASNAC" (Anglo-Saxon Studies) and officially that is what his degree is under the auspices of the English Department of which ASNAC is a sub-department.

    He concentrated on Old Norse and Scandinavian stuff, but he had to start by learning "Old English," so it is a proper academic term in context but it wasn't meant as a replacement for a historical period either!

    And "Celtic Fringe" folks (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, etc) are NOT Anglo-Saxons, at least not culturally although huge numbers of people did move around so anyone living anywhere in these Islands (and parts of France, Germany the Netherlands, etc) may have some Anglo-Saxon forebearers.

    The Norse/Scandinavians are RELATED to the Anglo-Saxons but they were the more Northern group of people who didn't migrate South until the 9th century or some (or rather some of them did).

    They are all loosely defined as "Germanic peoples" (meaning language, not the country of origin) and English (Old, Middle, and New) is a Germanic language (as is Dutch and most of the Scandinavian languages except Finnish or Sammi).

    There is a "precedent" of sorts for "renaming" eras best seen in Europe by historians who now tend to use the term "Migration Age" instead of "Dark Ages" because it really is more descriptive and a better fit in terms of what happened.

    But "The Dark Ages" really was kind of a "false narrative" - there was plenty of urban civilization left, but it was mostly in the EASTERN Roman Empire (aka Byzantium) and what did collapse was largely due to the forced migration of people towards Italy and even North Africa.

    I refuse to stop using perfectly good words just because they get "coopted" by one fringe group or another, which only leads to further demands and language that eventually makes no sense.
    Melodi said it better than I could although be it with less colourful language, I would have at least tried to get Twatwaffle in there a couple of times

    Marth Irish Celt - Milesian - Iberian Celt

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,068
    I wish I knew what I was, in terms of lineage back to the little island at least. Celtic? Romano-british? Anglo-Saxon? I have no idea. It would be nice if there were a source I trusted sufficiently to do the DNA analysis but I don't know one.

    I do know the sound of bagpipes thrills me to the marrow, whatever that means.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    I wish I knew what I was, in terms of lineage back to the little island at least. Celtic? Romano-british? Anglo-Saxon? I have no idea. It would be nice if there were a source I trusted sufficiently to do the DNA analysis but I don't know one.

    I do know the sound of bagpipes thrills me to the marrow, whatever that means.
    Do you have a thing for drinking, fighting and feisty women, either separately or at the same time

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,068
    Do you have a thing for drinking, fighting and feisty women, either separately or at the same time

    Not even in my mis-spent youth, more's the pity Probably too late to begin pursuing those habits now, I'd just look silly. Or MORE silly anyway.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3,818
    I'm a direct descendent of Robert de Bruce from my dad. Traced my lineage on Mom's side to Scotland and Ireland. So, given that I'm descended from more Scot than anything else, does that make me a White Supremacist?

    Just too many stupid people inhabiting the planet!
    Last edited by SouthernBreeze; 11-11-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: clarification.
    Sherree

  36. #36
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,159
    If you have a DENA test and a Gedmatch number, you can compae your DNA to archaic samples of DNA taken from human remains found in Great Britain and Ireland to see if you have DNA in common of enough quantity to be significant. I have that with the settlers of "Must Farm" an archaeological site near Oxford.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.