Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

EDUC Pa. teacher’s ‘huge error’ involving Trump assignment leads to apologies
+ Reply to Thread

Pa. teacher’s ‘huge error’ involving Trump assignment leads to apologies

GALLITZIN, Pa. — School officials in Pennsylvania have apologized to parents after students received a homework assignment involving President Donald Trump.

WJAC-TV reports the assignment sent home from a teacher at Penn Cambria Middle School in Cambria County had some parents upset on Wednesday.

The assignment asked students to pretend they were refugees “being forced” to leave their homes as Trump tried to “take control of the United States.”

Each student was given the task of having a parent time them for 10 minutes while they pack a bag under the guise that they will “never return” home. The objective was to present the items in the backpack and why they chose them.

District Superintendent William Marshall says the teacher realized the “huge error” and has called each parent individually to apologize.
    https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/1...apologies.html
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

So what was the "huge error"? That she couldn't produce a reason why "refugees" would have homes to leave in the United States?

Because trespassers SHOULD be thrown out.

So my son would have walked in pulling a bug out cart with a bug out / inch bag on his back wearing a pistol and toting a long gun.

That would have gone over like a lead balloon.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

We are talking pure hate here. The only part the teachers left out was when the little kids started getting shot to death by Trump supporters! Sheesh, we got maybe 18 months left here in the USA before we start killing each other off in Civil War Two.

One year to the November 2020 election, followed by six months of increasing chaos. The Marxist Democrats are looking for an early Christmas present with a Trump impeachment, followed by gun bans and seizures, followed by summary executions by Marxist Death Squads, which don't go as planned when they get shot up by deplorables.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

obvious problem >>> she was FORCED to apologize - obviously to keep her job - but she's an infestation of hate & bigotry in that school & community >>> When will her next "error" be?
    Illini Warrior

Shouldn't that be "uuge" error?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    We are talking pure hate here. The only part the teachers left out was when the little kids started getting shot to death by Trump supporters! Sheesh, we got maybe 18 months left here in the USA before we start killing each other off in Civil War Two.

One year to the November 2020 election, followed by six months of increasing chaos. The Marxist Democrats are looking for an early Christmas present with a Trump impeachment, followed by gun bans and seizures, followed by summary executions by Marxist Death Squads, which don't go as planned when they get shot up by deplorables.

It's getting there, Doug.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Cambria County is in a part of the state known as Pennsyltucky, so this was not a smart move. I would not be surprised if this was a suggested activity in a state approved curriculum guide. Expect more of this stuff.

Hopefully the teacher's apology isn't the end of it. It is highly unlikely the teacher hasn't been injecting his/her politics into the classroom all along. This can't possibly be the teacher's first foray into politics in the classroom.

Inch bag. I'm out of touch, that was a new one on me .
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

Hopefully with prayer and the leftist perp walks, this will be over quickly, but prob ably not....

Texican....

The teacher should have been terminated by the school board for such outrageous behavior....

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Inch bag. I'm out of touch, that was a new one on me .
    I’m
    Never
    Coming
    Home
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0