Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Germany: Syrian and Afghan Asylum Seekers Attack Village Disco with Machetes
+ Reply to Thread

Germany: Syrian and Afghan Asylum Seekers Attack Village Disco with Machetes

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...isco-machetes/

Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers attacked a village disco in a small German village armed with machetes after two were kicked out by a bouncer.
    The incident occurred on Saturday in the village of Trebbin in Brandeburg. The group of around 10 migrants attempted to hack down the door to the building with their machetes, German tabloid Bild reports.

The bouncer said that the asylum seekers attempted to slash him in the neck, but he was able to fend them off and get inside where he and three other colleagues held the door closed as the migrants attacked it.

As the migrants attempted to chop the wooden door with their machetes, a splinter shot out into the eye of a 25-year-old guest who then had to attend the emergency room.

“I fended off the blow with my forearm and pushed it back. It fell against the other, who had also pulled a machete. We used the seconds to retreat and shut the door. They then hacked on the door. They had apparently planned to take revenge. Otherwise, they would not have brought the weapons,” the bouncer said.

Frank Seifert, who runs the disco, said of the attack: “Two of them had been banned two weeks ago because they had climbed over the fence. We have nothing against asylum seekers, but whoever does not behave cannot go in.”

Due to the prices at the club, which offers a glass of liquor for just one euro after admission, the club, only 20 minutes away from Berlin, gets many guests including migrants.

Similar incidents have taken place in Germany since 2015. In the town of Plauen, asylum seekers were banned from a local disco after several violent incidents and sex attacks on young girls.

Problems with sex attacks became so bad in Hamburg that an experienced bouncer remarked in 2016 that women were afraid to go out alone at night.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

The global group of normals should consider rising up and setting the world a'right. Bad idea, and wouldn't solve anything, but...something has got to give.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

This is the future of Europe once Sharia Law is fully implemented. What "should happen," is the Sons of Odin hunt down the Muslims who did this and give them a beat down they won't forget. Of course, the native white European populations have been disarmed, they are led by gutless cowards, and meekly sit by while their wives, sisters, and daughters are raped by Muslim rape squads, and the police arrest the brothers if they try to something about it.

the first step to a restored Germany will only come when Merkel is hiding in a shed and in terror of her own voters.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

I saw a woman mayor today, Bolivia i believe, where the female politician was doused in red paint, her hair forceably cut, shoes taken, and marched to a bridge. I know, thats not right.

...but remind me again just why?. There should be shame, and consequences! We would all be better people for living in such a world!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

What had she done to “deserve” that?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

I read these stories and wonder at what time do people "grow a pair" and repay violence with violence? Try to hack your way through a door in a free state here and you will get a face full of "oh no you wont" in the form of multiple projectiles.

Time to give them cause to seek asylum elsewhere ?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    This is the future of Europe once Sharia Law is fully implemented. What "should happen," is the Sons of Odin hunt down the Muslims who did this and give them a beat down they won't forget. Of course, the native white European populations have been disarmed, they are led by gutless cowards, and meekly sit by while their wives, sisters, and daughters are raped by Muslim rape squads, and the police arrest the brothers if they try to something about it.

the first step to a restored Germany will only come when Merkel is hiding in a shed and in terror of her own voters.
    Yes, they have been disarmed. However, they are not stupid. They can fabricate weapons, and they can access the blk market. They should also consider in mass joining the police departments.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thirty years ago, the Germans were pretty good in bar fights.

A bunch of GIs in the wrong disco stood a good chance of getting their asses handed to them.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Thirty years ago, the Germans were pretty good in bar fights.

A bunch of GIs in the wrong disco stood a good chance of getting their asses handed to them.
    And 40 years before that...

"Hey, Syrians! You are doing it wrong!!!"

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa