Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Bizarre Video Shows Woman Spraying Her Breast Milk Around At Festival
+ Reply to Thread

Bizarre Video Shows Woman Spraying Her Breast Milk Around At Festival

So I was following links around from that "Epstein didn't kill himself" thread when I ran, gloriously, across this.

This is news so thoroughly bizarre that I can't actually comment on it.

Well, okay, I can; I didn't think breast milk had that kind of pressure behind it! Look at the range she's getting!

Fair use cited so on and so forth.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/viral-...tival-20191105

Bizarre Video Shows Woman Spraying Her Breast Milk Around At Festival

CLAIRE REID in NEWS
    Last updated 10:35, Wednesday 06 November 2019 GMT

A bizarre video showing a woman squirting breast milk at her fellow festival-goers has surfaced online.

I don't know what kind of day you've had, or what kind of stuff you look at on the internet, but I can promise you this will be one of the stranger videos you see today. With that said, enjoy:

The clip, filmed by a man called Eric Falconi, shows a woman in what looks to be a black one-piece swimming costume or leotard, cap, sunglasses and some red boots dancing around before she whips out her boob and starts spraying milk all over the place.

She then carries on twerking and dancing before one festival-goer appears and crouches near her in an attempt to catch some of the milk in her mouth - I'm really just lost for words at this point, but at least they all seem to be enjoying themselves, so that's nice.

In the background people can be heard reacting in shock, with one person shouting: "Oh s***. Jesus Christ!" while others laugh or cheer her on. You can also hear quite a few people saying 'oh God', which is probably a pretty appropriate reaction.

The clip was filmed at EDM at Dirtybird Campout in Southern California last month and has been doing the rounds on social media, where it's picked up millions of views and, of course, plenty of comments.

Most people couldn't seem to quite believe what they were seeing, with one person saying: "Okay but how does she produce so much milk?"

As ever, there was a bunch of people who couldn't wait to condemn the woman, chipping in to say: "I assume she just had a baby and that milk is being dispensed to the public instead of her child."

And: "Yooooo breast milk is like f****** gold and she's just squirting [it] out like it's water?"

But others defended her arguing that 'breast milk is no big deal', to which someone pointed out: "The breast milk is not a big deal, her squirting it like a Super Soaker is." Yeah, fair point.

Still everyone in the video seem pretty happy about it, don't they?

This is why men do not have boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    This is why men do not have boobs.
    At least not ones that work.

"You can milk anything with nipples"

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk ME?

My guess is she is high as a kite, hopefully she isn’t feeding a baby with that tainted milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk ME?
    BBBBWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!

OH GREG,...BLACK NARHWAL......YOU TWO!

Quote Originally Posted by samus79 View Post
    My guess is she is high as a kite, hopefully she isn’t feeding a baby with that tainted milk.
    If you're going to an event called the Dirtybird Campout, you're likely not going sober.

Quote Originally Posted by desertvet2 View Post
    BBBBWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!

OH GREG,...BLACK NARHWAL......YOU TWO!
    Oh pshaw. We've both clearly seen "Meet the Fockers," which started a series of disastrous sequels. Glad you enjoyed it, though!

Free enterprise in action.

She's trading a commodity of which she has a surplus (breast milk) for a commodity of which she is short of (attention.)

I'm all for it. Free trade that is. But along with trade comes decision of where to draw a line. This goes for both suppliers and market.

Most non-fool motherhood would want their surplus to go to their children.

We may be seeing a Darwin "mixed double" contestant here.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

What some women will do these days just to get attention just doesn't register in a sane world. If she isn't doped out of her mind, she is an attention whore. Pure and simple.

Although, years ago, I did work with a lady who milked herself every morning into her cups of coffee.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post

Although, years ago, I did work with a lady who milked herself every morning into her cups of coffee.
    Wait....what?

If you got it, flaunt it.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by samus79 View Post
    Wait....what?
    Yep. There was no creamer, so she substituted. Liked it better, so kept it up. I did have to question her mental stability. Some people you just don't know about, ya know?
    Sherree

I don't know what kind of drugs are excreted in breast milk, but I'll bet her milk was "fortified" with something.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

big ****ing deal, I can piss over the hood of a 1964 Ford Galaxy 500 retired police cruiser.
    Joey Greever didn't stand a chance, he was only 8.
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by Scotto View Post
    I don't know what kind of drugs are excreted in breast milk, but I'll bet her milk was "fortified" with something.
    That is a safe bet, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    big ****ing deal, I can piss over the hood of a 1964 Ford Galaxy 500 retired police cruiser.
    Joey Greever didn't stand a chance, he was only 8.
    That'll learn Joey Greever to crack wise about your mamma.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    Yup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCTIPWPNtw
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Has to be a she-boon.

In my case, the woman was white. That's what made it even worse.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Has to be a she-boon.
    Did you miss the pic included with the article?

Society has gone down a dangerous dark deep hole...

Texican....

I didn’t click through, or even really read the story. The headline was enough.

Definitely "not" a she-boon.

Santa's surprise
    Attached Images

If police were in a situation where she was drunk and disorderly in a bar at closing and lifted her shirt and squirted officers, it would be a biohazard. She could have HIV. That's really filthy, like flagrantly disregarding public spitting laws.

somebody said

got milk??

Sounds like another nobody performance artist, like that sick f*ck who did the self abortion thing in the bar (it was on another thread). I love boobs as much (probably more) than the next man, but that is just crass and tasteless.

And breast milk picks up pretty much any medicine (or recreational drug) that the mother takes. I can imagine her kid, if it's nursing is probably getting quite the drug cocktail. Like these idiot mothers who smoke pot before during and after their kids are born. Obviously not caring their children are getting high as kites too.

Holey nits and tipples.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I didn’t click through, or even really read the story. The headline was enough.
    There's a pic. in the first post. I put it right between "all over the place" and "she then carries on twerking."

I mention this because it's a blond and pretty clearly white woman firing her moo juice around like some kind of insane water gun.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    Sounds like another nobody performance artist, like that sick f*ck who did the self abortion thing in the bar (it was on another thread). I love boobs as much (probably more) than the next man, but that is just crass and tasteless.

And breast milk picks up pretty much any medicine (or recreational drug) that the mother takes. I can imagine her kid, if it's nursing is probably getting quite the drug cocktail. Like these idiot mothers who smoke pot before during and after their kids are born. Obviously not caring their children are getting high as kites too.
    I see what you did there...
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

ďDuring the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!Ē

- President Donald J. Trump

Impressive. Lol. Was coming out of there like a squirt gun! Can’t imagine doing that in public, but whatever blows your skirt up I guess. Wonder if she knows there’s a big market for breast milk? She could get big money for that.

Are you sure she wasn't a lady clown?

At least she’s not a tranny.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0