Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Pictures of Greta Thunberg Used to Shame Office Workers Who Used Plastic Utensils
+ Reply to Thread

Pictures of Greta Thunberg Used to Shame Office Workers Who Used Plastic Utensils

How Dare You! Photos of Greta Thunberg Used to Shame Office Workers

Office workers who use plastic utensils are being shamed by colleagues who use pictures of climate activist Greta Thunberg to push them into changing their “unapproved” behavior.

Pictures of the Swedish 16-year-old activist looking somewhat less than happy have been spotted in workplaces in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, catalogued by Haaretz journalist Allison Kaplan Sommer.

In one case, a black-and-white photo of the Swedish teenager hangs above a supply of plastic spoons – hinting workers should use the metal ones instead.

Another photo shows a much smaller Greta cut-out placed in a box of plastic spoons at the offices of Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

Her face is also seen in front of a stack of plastic cups in another office, emblazoned with the words: ‘Are you sure?’.

Sky News reports Tel Aviv recently said it would phase out single-use plastics in some child daycare facilities.

One of the images of the 16-year-old – placed on top of a mug filled with disposable cutlery – has the caption “How dare you” – a nod to the speech she gave at a U.N. summit in New York in September.

The deification of Greta Thunberg is being manifested in other ways beside workplace shaming.

As Breitbart News reported, Margaret Atwood has declared Thunberg to be the ‘Joan of Arc of the environment.’

The Canadian novelist, best known for her dystopian feminist fable The Handmaid’s Tale, was speaking on the podcast of the environmental extremist action group Extinction Rebellion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ffice-workers/

Faced with nagging, I'd use the plastic as a matter of conscience.

Worked at a place once that had highly organized employee contributions to United Way. Everyone had to turn in a form and specify their donation. Managers competed with each other to get 100% participation. I always refused to contribute to UW and got all kinds of nagging. I told my manager that it was voluntary, and the only way to prove it was voluntary was to have some holdouts. He was pissed.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

The hypocrisy of the left.

Plastic is among the MOST recyclable of materials. Why expend the energy, material, and time to create a metal spoon when a plastic spoon can be recycled directly and made into new spoons, possibly even without cleaning?

What makes plastic cutlery damaging to the environment is its relative cheapness. Plastic cutlery is clogging the oceans simply because it is more expensive to recycle it than simply throw it somewhere else and thereby make it somebody else's problem.

And this, like guns and weaponry and 2nd Amendment, is in HOW ONE USES IT.

The cutlery is not the problem. The problem is in how humanity uses it - and why.

Owner tells of the "bottle deposit" which was in common vogue with he and his cohorts as children. For YEARS, soda was sold with a "bottle deposit" which one could get back if one returned the empty bottles. Owner remembers 2 cents per bottle. Living in a college town as he did, he frequently bought himself baseball cards (and gum) at 5 cents a pack using money he had earned picking up discard bottles from the students - who should have known better than litter (as in more effort than it is worth to see it returned) - but didn't care.

What about a "Greta Deposit?" So much $ per a fork, knife, spoon so that plastic cutlery users will be incentivized to "return" their used cutlery?

I would even allow so much of the deposit unclaimed to actually go to Greta - and pay her to stay home and keep her judgmental lies to herself?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Put her picture on gas pumps
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Pretty sure

A picture of her un approving mug would have 0 impact on my behavior.

Pictures of the Swedish 16-year-old activist looking somewhat less than happy have been spotted in workplaces in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

Of course. They come pre-guilted….
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Hostile work environment
    Lawsuits being prepared
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Her picture wouldn't make me feel guilty but it sure would kill my appetite.
    “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.”

I see a whole new world of memes opening up here.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    A picture of her un approving mug would have 0 impact on my behavior.
    How about her mug on a mug?
    Save the coffee beans?

Pictures of Greta Thunberg Used to Shame Office Workers Who Used Plastic Utensils

Plastic utensils need to be glued to her photos....

I smell a meme coming....

Texican....

I smell cow farts coming...

Do a little civil disobedience. Replace Greta with a picture of President Trump.

Greta sees all...

in the break room
    Attached Images

Here's the picture they should use.
    Attached Images
    "I tremble for my nation when I realize that God is just."- Thomas Jefferson
    The capacity to learn is a gift;
    The ability to learn is a skill;
    The willingness to learn is a choice.
    - REBEC OF GINAZ _ Dune House Harkonnen

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

Picture meet trash can. Or better yet, picture meet urinal. Geez I hope there is some snap back coming.

Quote Originally Posted by dvo View Post
    Or better yet, picture meet urinal.
    I recall seeing Nixon campaign stickers in urinals. Made for a satisfying stop on multiple levels.

Shall we do a group buy of anti-greta stickers, assorted of course?
    "I tremble for my nation when I realize that God is just."- Thomas Jefferson
    The capacity to learn is a gift;
    The ability to learn is a skill;
    The willingness to learn is a choice.
    - REBEC OF GINAZ _ Dune House Harkonnen

Plastic can be reused many times and is more environmental friendly than metal.

I can't believe no one has posted the little twerp's picture with a plastic fork poked through it. But if they have I couldn't find it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    I can't believe no one has posted the little twerp's picture with a plastic fork poked through it. But if they have I couldn't find it.
    I,.m sure someone would find that threatening.. boohoo

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Maybe one with pins stuck in it like a voodoo curse doll?

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Faced with nagging, I'd use the plastic as a matter of conscience.

Worked at a place once that had highly organized employee contributions to United Way. Everyone had to turn in a form and specify their donation. Managers competed with each other to get 100% participation. I always refused to contribute to UW and got all kinds of nagging. I told my manager that it was voluntary, and the only way to prove it was voluntary was to have some holdouts. He was pissed.
    Good one.

I could have used that a few years ago.

When global warming does't happen, and when people start to die from extreme cold weather caused by the Grand Solar Minimum and the famine it causes, will we get to summarily execute all the media whores, politicians and Hollyweird celebutards who lied to us?
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    When global warming does't happen, and when people start to die from extreme cold weather caused by the Grand Solar Minimum and the famine it causes, will we get to summarily execute all the media whores, politicians and Hollyweird celebutards who lied to us?
    In answer to your question, yes.

Yep, I think with all this global warming nonsense we are going to be like the Wehrmacht in November of 1941, given warm weather clothing and then facing an brutal winter. Grand Solar Minimum means the crops fail due to cold weather and flooding. What do you got to say about that Greta?
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

That scowl on her face shown to young people is a great form of birth control!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    We will have to chop some wood to barbecue their asses. Gotta stay carbon neutral.

We need Greta Thunberg urinal cakes.

I dont remember where, but awhile back I saw a list of every waco prediction made since about 1972. I think that was the first earth day. was a real long one, and pretty funny.