Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL The reasons the IG report has been delayed will delight Trump supporters
+ Reply to Thread

14 The reasons the IG report has been delayed will delight Trump supporters

The reasons the IG report has been delayed will delight Trump supporters

By Thomas Lifson
    November 7, 2019

Link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...upporters.html

The continuing delays in releasing the Department of Justice Inspector Generalís report on the FISA warrant have discouraged a lot of conservatives. But according to Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing, whose sources on the ongoing scandal have been excellent, the reasons behind the delay are entirely positive. Yesterday they appeared on Lou Dobbsís show on Fox Business Network, and laid it out. The video is embedded below, but AT contributor Mark Wauck laid out the substance and transcribed key portions in his blog, Meaning in History:

Dobbs starts it off by asking if we'll ever see the OIG FISA report, and there's a bit of kidding about dueling anonymous sources. The WaPo source says "by Thanksgiving," but another source says that's "not likely." Then they get into the substance. Two major takeaways:

1) The delay on the OIG FISA report is "partially" due to John Durham's new Grand Jury activity--which can only mean that Durham is already taking testimony from persons named in IG Horowitz's report, and

2) Durham is actively investigating the leak of the Flynn/Kislyak phone call to David Ignatius of the WaPo, which diGenova describes as "a 20 year felony." Ouch! Maybe that person--or persons--will want to go for a deal? But they'll have to have something truly major to offer. Something that Durham can't get without their cooperation. And count on it

So, the transcript in relevant part--which means, virtually all of it:

Victoria Toensing: I can tell you this, and we have darn good sources for this, it [the OIG FISA report] is going to be very bad for the people in the Obama administration. My source said to me, "It's going to be worse than you can imagine."

Joe diGenova: I would say explosive and I would say, for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels of the Justice Department--more important at the Justice Department--itís going to be devastating. Itís going to ruin careers, itís going to make people have bar problems ...

Victoria Toensing: Bill Barr problems! [laughs]

Joe diGenova: No, no, bar association problems. Whatís clear, now we know is that the senior levels of the Obama Justice Department were complicit in knowingly submitting materially false applications to the FISA Court for an illegitimate counterintelligence purpose. Not for a legitimate purpose, but to spy on Americans for political purposes. And it really will end up being the beginning of the greatest political scandal in history. And it [the OIG FISA report] is being held up partially because of John Durhamís new Grand Jury, which by the way exists for one reason and one reason only Ė because people are going to be indicted.

Lou Dobbs: Now, he [Durham] is in charge of both FISA abuse and the origins of Spygate, whatever you want to call it--the worst political scandal in this country's history. Is anything being held up because of simply the vast scope of his investigation?

Victoria Toensing: It's been expanded, Lou. He's now going into whole other areas. He's going back into the origins of the investigation. For those of us who know this business, if you're in counterintelligence and you get word that George Papadopoulos has said he's heard something, that the Russians have something, you know what you do? You go knock on his door within a week and ask him about it, and have him give you the information, where did he get it ... They didn't do that. They didn't do that at all. They disobeyed all the rules of a counterintelligence investigation.

Toensing is absolutely right about that.

Joe diGenova: And it's expanded because, originally, Barr wanted Durham to just look at the beginnings of Crossfire Hurricane. How did it start, how did it happen? But then what they discovered, they found out from the Devin Nunes experience at the White House, in March of 2017, that there had been massive, massive, unmaskings of Americans for political purposes and that the information was given and leaked to the press. And, by the way, the Michael Flynn - Ambassador Kislyak call, the Russian Ambassador, which was leaked to David Ignatius of the WaPo, is in fact the subject of one of the criminal investigations because that leak is a 20 year felony.

And count on it, if Durham is looking at the leak, he's looking at everything to do with the Flynn case. And that means not just Comey and his gang of jokers, but Team Mueller, too.

Victoria Toensing: And I've got another idea for Durham. That is, he oughta bring in Mark Zaid before the Grand Jury and ask him how he knew CNN was gonna be a part of it. Was he talking to James Clapper? Did he know that Clapper was gonna leak the dossier?
    ------------------------------------

Appears that there is so much going on behind the scenes impacting releases across the spectrum of the criminals in DC....

Release before Thanksgiving so the Conservatives have a great Thanksgiving meal with a dessert that will keep giving for decades....

Texican....

Perp walks or it means nothing.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

ok, maybe a Christmas gift then

"progressives" - progressively destroying America for decades.

Never happen

I'd love to see some deep state weenies go to jail.

"It's going to be worse than you can imagine."

Really?
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

If they ACTUALLY DO "Perp Walks" they better use Orange Suits.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Bullshit.
    We can pray that it is true....

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Exactly right and I'm not holding my breath!
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

yep we've been promised perp walks since the campaign, but so far the only perps walked have been on our side.
    ďI never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.Ē
    D. H. Lawrence

3 years in and still no perp walks. Sorry but this isn't happening. Anyone that still believes in equal justice for all should see me about the special deals I am running this week on a bridge in Brooklyn and ocean front property in Nevada.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    It's been expanded, Lou. He's now going into whole other areas. He's going back into the origins of the investigation.
    And that's going to "delight" us?

While they're all out there fishing around in the swamp with a sieve, all the swamp creatures are still swimming around and around, laughing at us.

Sorry it's way to far into his presidency to have this released. It should have been released long ago. IMHO if they actually do something about the criminals and traitors that tormented him and us the last three years, making stuff up as they go ...

It just might backfire. The Demonrats are always one -two steps ahead of the republicans with their criminal activities. They're most certainly waiting for this. They have the fake news all prepared with the spin and illegal and false accusations when and if this report and criminal charges happen. Barr will be labeled as a A Trump loyalist ( already has) and working for revenge against the Demonrats. All those part of the new "Collusion" will be called out by the Demonrats and the American people will be told that Trump is trying to overthrow a political party. They will scream he's trying to over throw our government and using his office and the investigative and legal branches of government to do so.

They will try to turn the tables on this investigation. Mark my words, they won't cower in fear, they will try to turn this into their weapon against him.

This release and possible crimes being charged if it happens will not have the affect many think it will. It could very well have the opposite. The fake news is rabid waiting to change the narrative on this as soon as it hits the streets.
    Last edited by et2; 11-08-2019 at 08:02 AM.

I believe the president will prevail. Their lies will never add up and will be used to convict as cases build and time goes on. Some are already flipping and providing information to the investigators to build cases. Grand jury formed. Perps are lawyering up. Investigators are not working on your timeline, but theirs. Have some patients. Trump's got it under control. Some very connected people are dropping some very revealing crumbs but a lot of people aren't picking up on it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. Not everyone has patients.

This!

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I believe the president will prevail. Their lies will never add up and will be used to convict as cases build and time goes on. Some are already flipping and providing information to the investigators to build cases. Grand jury formed. Perps are lawyering up. Investigators are not working on your timeline, but theirs. Have some patients. Trump's got it under control. Some very connected people are dropping some very revealing crumbs but a lot of people aren't picking up on it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. Not everyone has patients.
    Yes, he will prevail this term. Yet it is entirely dependent upon politics. If the Senate is out to get him, he will fall. There are too many on the fence republicans, ( Romney, etc ) for me to look beyond this term.

Yep !!!!!

However, we all know it will never happen !!!!

This is all like a WWF script. It is already written that our side gets nothing but false hope !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

We can only hope...
    "If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally ó you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots." -Jeff Foxworthy -Hey! Maybe not anymore!!!

Mathew 24:6 "See to it you are not alarmed." (Though He also said to "keep watch" and to build your house "on the Rock".)

Defeatists.

Realists, based on empirical data.

This ridiculous “Any Minute Now, the arrests will begin,” is the mirror image of the sky screamers’ “THIS TIME, Trump is going down.” If you can’t see that, you’re deliberately ignoring it

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Realists, based on empirical data.

This ridiculous “Any Minute Now, the arrests will begin,” is the mirror image of the sky screamers’ “THIS TIME, Trump is going down.” If you can’t see that, you’re deliberately ignoring it
    BINGO BINGO BINGO !!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I had speculated (wished) on another thread that this might be the case, ie IG report delayed because of Durham.

As far as the delay in this getting started, remember it was Barr who finally kicked it off, and he's only been AG for 9 months. Yes, Sessions was a worthless POS.
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

If this goes as high as is claimed, I would expect to see lots of 'heart attacks', 'suicides' and 'accidents' in the next month or so, to prevent this all from coming out. The Deep State stops at nothing to preserve itself. Just ask Jeff Epstein...
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

I think the best case scenario is we may see some of the second-tier players and lower be prosecuted. Sztrok, McCabe, Page. I'm not holding out much hope that the big names will see serious scrutiny. It's a shame, but I haven't seen anything to date that leads me to believe they'll fully unravel all this and bring every last one of these commies to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    Sorry it's way to far into his presidency to have this released. It should have been released long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpine Savage View Post
    As far as the delay in this getting started, remember it was Barr who finally kicked it off, and he's only been AG for 9 months. Yes, Sessions was a worthless POS.
    Mueller was killing time, trying to run out the clock on Trump's first term. Trump couldn't (or felt he couldn't) fire Sessions because it would be obstructing justice. Once Sessions was gone the investigation could start.

The delay is understandable. But I agree that until we see perp walks, nothing can be trusted.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

As with almost everything in human experience, "things do not change and never will change. Until they do."

The wait for the change is longer than can be endured and ultimately wears out the patience of the observer. Often, the change actually does not come. But sometimes, after all patience has LONG been exhausted and nearly everybody is completely worn out and has lost all hope and they've all pronounced, "all is lost"....it changes.

Maybe this is one example of many.
    The country has been conquered and is under occupation. That's a fact. Before you dispute it, gather your facts. Got any?
    "No one in this world, so far as I know, ...has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H.L. Mencken
    "Oh, the Drama!"

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    We can only hope...
    That reminds me of my favorite quote by Robert Breault:

"If you knew that hope and despair were paths to the same destination, which would you choose?"