Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Woman accuses man of "herding" her after tapping her shoulder in shop line
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
    Would he have "touched" a male in the same situation?
    Is there a difference ?
    There are a lot of unknowns here
    Probably not, unless the male was obviously a zeta male.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
    Would he have "touched" a male in the same situation ?
    Don't know this dude, but I do routinely.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

"probably" doesn't really carry a lot of weight.
    "There are a lot of unknowns here"
    What is a Zeta male?
    Are they different from a " declared Female" Zeta ?
    My primaries are gone and my secondaries are fading fast

"R2D2"

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Dawnbringr won’t be bothering anyone for 10 days.
    What about mzkitty,she is just as bas,or worse.What happened,Dawnbringer tap her on the shoulder?

Show me where mzK said “f**k you” to someone.

No dogs and whips involved? Not herding.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    No dogs and whips involved? Not herding.
    Form one line in the store, and at the front of the line they're directed to registers by a guy with knee-length boots and Nazi uniform. "You go left!"

if had been the one who tapped her shoulder to get her attention and she said that to me..
    i would have said i would not have to herd you if you didn't look like heifer ..
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

The GF would have explained to him that he was within seconds of drawing back a bloody stump.

and been ready to draw and fire if he got $#itty.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

OK, I'm gonna say it; if he was seriously good lookin I don't mind him touching me.
    if he was a loser skank he better keep his hands to himself
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

What was she doing out of the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    What was she doing out of the kitchen?

No man would have her.

In the context of "alerting" someone (man or woman) to something needing their attention is "herding". Jeezzz ... Some women or men have some real hang-ups. Men Tapping someone on the back of the shoulder, tapping a forearm, tapping an elbow is seen as abuse and herding?

I'm 60 years old and have seen a lot over the years. Women's lib has caused a lot of issues. I can remember back when it all started. Women complaining about everything a man did to be respectful toward the opposite sex. Opening doors, giving them their seat, letting them step in front of them, etc ect. I was taught as a young man to respect women.

I was in in my late teens and opened a door for a obviously older woman, stepped back to let her enter with a smile. This woman looked at me at said loud enough for others to hear, I can open my own door ... I don't need your help. I was really embarrassed. Then got real mad. From that day on I think twice about being a gentleman around other woman. Those I know I will be a gentlemen. Those I don't, they can pound sand.

Women have brought it on themselves.

Not all men are monsters. That's all ........

Dawnbringr won’t be bothering anyone for 10 days.
    Dang it!

Just when it was getting good...

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

was in in my late teens and opened a door for a obviously older woman, stepped back to let her enter with a smile. This woman looked at me at said loud enough for others to hear, I can open my own door ... I don't need your help. I was really embarrassed. Then got real mad. From that day on I think twice about being a gentleman around other woman. Those I know I will be a gentlemen
    That situation just begs for the response (with the best apologetic, concerned look you can muster)... "oh, I AM sorry! My late parents taught me to hold doors open for ladies. I was badly mistaken"...

Summerthyme

When I touch someone in public, I try to make it count...

"No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    My late parents taught me to hold doors open for old women.
    Try that.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    That situation just begs for the response (with the best apologetic, concerned look you can muster)... "oh, I AM sorry! My late parents taught me to hold doors open for ladies. I was badly mistaken"...

Summerthyme
    Or just a simple, "Age before beauty, Grumpystiltskin..."

I do not like being touched. As mentioned Societal Norms requires me to shake hands but I tend to ignore it-blame it on my vision if someone says something.

Touching me might get different reactions from an elbow in the teeth to a "What the **** do you want?" unless she is cute and naled.

I do not touch people in public I do not know when a loud "Hey-you need to move up or get out of the way." does fine.

Everything is situational and varies but as a general rule for me...
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    unless she is cute and naled.
    Letter substituted or omitted ... I could go either way on the question.

Naked

Show me where mzK said “f**k you” to someone.
    You know I didn't. But then someone edited out the entire fight scene from this thread.

I won.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Same woman will want help from a female-herder if she has car trouble or a flat. SMH. Tild a student just this week "Always be nice. Until its time to not be nice. And that is MY job."

TULSA, OKLA. —
    A man is facing charges after a woman said he touched her inappropriately during an American Airlines flight out of Charlotte on Tuesday.

> they made an emergency landing because the disruptive passenger had to be taken off the plane. Police have charged James Cholewinski with public intoxication.The captain had to move the woman and her daughter to another seat.A police report said the woman said the passenger next to her touched her inappropriately multiple times and grabbed her. According to the report, Cholewinski's eyes were bloodshot and watery and his speech was slurred.Flight 807 took off Tuesday from Charlotte, North Carolina and was bound for Salt Lake City before the disruption.The flight eventually continued to Utah.The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now investigating what happened between takeoff and the landing in Tulsa.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...bAjzHz30vJ8cM/
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    the woman said the passenger next to her touched her inappropriately multiple times and grabbed her. According to the report, Cholewinski's eyes were bloodshot and watery and his speech was slurred
    Perhaps he did touch her inappropriately. Perhaps she discerned an inebriated man who could be cast as a villain for her morality play. No way to tell.

what a toxic male bastard this POS had to be - HERDING a female . . . no doubt a double scumbag member of the evil white patriarchy

here's a novel idea - WALK AROUND HER daydreaming azz and simply avoid the problem in the future

just like you no longer change her flat, or bring her gas, or open her door, or offer her your seat, or help her carry heavy things. its now to the point you're FAR better off to ignore and completely avoid those you don't personally know when ever possible.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    what a toxic male bastard this POS had to be - HERDING a female . . . no doubt a double scumbag member of the evil white patriarchy

here's a novel idea - WALK AROUND HER daydreaming azz and simply avoid the problem in the future

just like you no longer change her flat, or bring her gas, or open her door, or offer her your seat, or help her carry heavy things. its now to the point you're FAR better off to ignore and completely avoid those you don't personally know when ever possible.
    This reply makes me sad....mainly because when you’re right, you’re right. Can’t blame ya guys.
    All that is gold does not glitter....

Chivalry is dead. Wymyn killed it.

My husband still opens door, etc for me so it’s not completely dead. That said we BOTH know how to deal with and drive and both know how to tow the fiver... so if something happens to one or the other health wise the other spouse isn’t caught unprepared!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Women didn't. My son opens the doors for me and is otherwise polite too.

you no longer change her flat, or bring her gas, or open her door, or offer her your seat, or help her carry heavy things. its now to the point you're FAR better off to ignore and completely avoid those you don't personally know when ever possible.
    This is sad. In my little community all this is totally foreign. The touch on the shoulder, the gentle nudge, is daily life. Shouting at someone in preference to touching them would be considered rude, standoffish, gauche. Y'all live in a very distant place. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    This is sad. In my little community all this is totally foreign. The touch on the shoulder, the gentle nudge, is daily life. Shouting at someone in preference to touching them would be considered rude, standoffish, gauche. Y'all live in a very distant place. Sorry.
    That may be the difference. In the city, women have too many strangers to deal with as it is, let alone having one brazenly touch you. I'm a city girl.

So walking in someplace with my wife I gladly and respectively open the door for her ( and she appreciates it). If there's another women directly behind me she's on her own, I will walk in front of her. Only exception is an elderly lady. That's just the way it is anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    My husband still opens door, etc for me so it’s not completely dead. That said we BOTH know how to deal with and drive and both know how to tow the fiver... so if something happens to one or the other health wise the other spouse isn’t caught unprepared!
    I open not only the building door but the car door for FL and be sure she is safely inside the 'Shell' of the vehicle. I also do it for friends and will open/hold doors for strangers-men and women.

That said I'm not going out of my way to be nice to people simply because they exist.

And yes-women killed it. It's not an Inclusive "All", it is never "All" just like not "All" of any group is Such-n-Such' but Enough got together to cause enough issues that Men [[or Pick yer poison]] aren't going to be as Chivalrous as in Days of Yore.

But then he would be using his Toxic Make Patriachy to Rape her by pushing her to the back of the line by going around her. Hell, she might have stabbed him or something. No-win situation with that type.

And people here bitch about liberal snowflakes and sky screamers getting triggered by literally anything and everything.
    Seems we have a few of the same type just different politics who want their safe space.

I really feel sorry for easily offended people like in the OP going around with a chip on their shoulder or looking for a reason to be offended by anyone and anything, Live your life openly and without fear or reservations, otherwise what's the point.

I live in the city and my experiences are generally the same as BWs. And on the rare occasion that they're not, I can and have handled that too. I will not let one stuck up, self centered, feminist, with her head so far up her ass she can only look out through her belly button, change my attitude and behavior to all women. That is what that one feminist wants to do... change your attitude about all women. If you let that happen, she wins.
    Don't do it.

BW said: "This is sad. In my little community all this is totally foreign. The touch on the shoulder, the gentle nudge, is daily life. Shouting at someone in preference to touching them would be considered rude, standoffish, gauche. Y'all live in a very distant place. Sorry."

I'll continue to hold the door for all women. I'll continue to tap someone on the shoulder (be they male or female, black or white)who is too busy zoning out on their phone etc to not notice or care that the line has moved.
    If you let one snotty ass feminist control your attitude towards all women, she wins, and you have just written off half the human race and a lot of nice people.
    Like I said, If you're going to hide from all social interaction with other people, you might as well go crawl in a hole and die. Too many lonely people, living out their lives by themselves on this forum.
    Finding your life partner could start with something as simple as holding the door for her or tapping them on the shoulder when they're paying attention to their phone instead of the line.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    That may be the difference. In the city, women have too many strangers to deal with as it is, let alone having one brazenly touch you. I'm a city girl.
    You're in Florida now. The sunshine, gunshine state. Lighten up and relax. You should have left that New York attitude behind you. It's what Floridians hate most about Northerners moving down here. Well that, and generally their politics.
    Just relax I don't think anyone's going to "brazenly" touch you down here.
    Enjoy the sunshine.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    as it is HERE also . . . but head on over to ASSville with its cadre of 55 + yo WYMYN - hair streaked blew and per-pull, more tatts per sq inch of flesh than the entire 7'th fleet, and all of it - including the 36" cottage cheese thighs - crammed into junior petite spandex and see if it feels like "home".

you'll literally take your very LIFE into your hands looking at them for longer than a few nano seconds - not that you'd WANT to look at them at all - but with most of them sending that "emergency text" as they walk - LOOKING at them is a necessary hazard in order to avoid running one over or colliding with it on the side walk.

going into ASSville is a punishment I avoid at all costs.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    So walking in someplace with my wife I gladly and respectively open the door for her ( and she appreciates it). If there's another women directly behind me she's on her own, I will walk in front of her. Only exception is an elderly lady. That's just the way it is anymore.
    I function EXACTLY the same way 110% of the time

III

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    And people here bitch about liberal snowflakes and sky screamers getting triggered by literally anything and everything.
    Seems we have a few of the same type just different politics who want their safe space.

I really feel sorry for easily offended people like in the OP going around with a chip on their shoulder or looking for a reason to be offended by anyone and anything, Live your life openly and without fear or reservations, otherwise what's the point.

I live in the city and my experiences are generally the same as BWs. And on the rare occasion that they're not, I can and have handled that too. I will not let one stuck up, self centered, feminist, with her head so far up her ass she can only look out through her belly button, change my attitude and behavior to all women. That is what that one feminist wants to do... change your attitude about all women. If you let that happen, she wins.
    Don't do it.

BW said: "This is sad. In my little community all this is totally foreign. The touch on the shoulder, the gentle nudge, is daily life. Shouting at someone in preference to touching them would be considered rude, standoffish, gauche. Y'all live in a very distant place. Sorry."

I'll continue to hold the door for all women. I'll continue to tap someone on the shoulder (be they male or female, black or white)who is too busy zoning out on their phone etc to not notice or care that the line has moved.
    If you let one snotty ass feminist control your attitude towards all women, she wins, and you have just written off half the human race and a lot of nice people.
    Like I said, If you're going to hide from all social interaction with other people, you might as well go crawl in a hole and die. Too many lonely people, living out their lives by themselves on this forum.
    Finding your life partner could start with something as simple as holding the door for her or tapping them on the shoulder when they're paying attention to their phone instead of the line.
    and having lived EXACTLY where you live chief I will hasten to point out that the specific density of 4'th generation feminists in ORLANDO is considerably LESS than it is here in ASSville - 'murKKa's San Francisco East.

sadly they are oozing out this way . . . I saw a pair of them smooching in front of the Dairy Queen in Canton the other day as I was headed back to the safety of REMOTE DEEP GRANITE . . . I'm still looking for that reasonably priced slightly used M134

III