Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Melania Visits Boston Medical Center To Highlight Cuddle Program For Sick Babies, Gets Protested By Emplo
+ Reply to Thread

Melania Visits Boston Medical Center To Highlight Cuddle Program For Sick Babies, Gets Protested By Emplo

Absolutely, appalling...

Assholes!

It's nice that a mainstream outlet like the Boston Herald can call out this vileness as the crap sandwich that it is...

Physicians, heal thy hate

Do open-minded, tolerant Boston progressives ever get tired of hating?

You can’t let a Trump supporter eat in peace at a restaurant. You march in the streets to oppose a free speech rally.

OK, fine. But a hospital? Really?

On Wednesday, first lady Melania Trump came to Boston Medical Center to highlight a program that uses cuddling as a form of treatment to help infants born dependent on drugs or alcohol. “It is my hope that (what) we discuss today will encourage others to replicate similar programs in their own communities,” she told the caregivers treating babies with neonatal abstinence syndrome. And how did Boston respond?

With hate.

“She’s married to Donald Trump, and he is such a symbol of so much of what we stand against,” said Dr. Sara Stulac, a BMC pediatrician.

That’s right: Melania Trump literally came to Boston to give hugs to sick babies, and progressives still protested. Doctors, nurses and medical professionals.

At what point do your politics pollute your mind so much that you can’t see how wrong it is to bring your hate to a hospital?

Protesting the president? I get that. Protesting a cabinet secretary like HHS’s Alex Azar, who was at BMC yesterday, too? Sure. Go for it.

But the first lady? While she visits drug-addicted infants in the neonatal ward? What’s next — pushing little old ladies wearing MAGA hats into oncoming traffic?

And what happens when injured or ill Trump supporters show up in the emergency room of BMC? Are they treated? Or do Dr. Stulac and her fellow high-minded protesters shout “Orange Man Bad!” and shove them back into the streets?

It’s a serious question when you’re dealing with people who believe, as many Trump haters do, that politics trumps all. It is a serious question when medical doctors are so deeply biased that they set aside all professional ethics and introduce politically inspired hatred to a hospital environment.

On the medical website “Stat,” fourth-year Harvard psychiatry resident and Stat columnist Jennifer Adaeze Okwerekwu wrote she was “alarmed” to learn of Melania’s visit. Why? Because “Illness in this country is political,” Okwerekwu wrote. The very presence of Melania, she fears, might “jeopardize the social, emotional, and physical health of the type of families I serve.”

Illness is political? Can she tell if my cancer is Democratic or Republican? If a Trump supporter bleeds, will it form the letters MAGA?

If illness is political, then politics, for the likes of Okwerekwu and Stulac, has become a disease.

Physicians, heal thy hate.

There’s a point where progressives’ obsessiveness says nothing about Trump’s policies but everything about their own character. Like those poor, opioid-exposed infants who Melania sought to aid, they’re addicted.

Addicted to their own hate.
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/11...heal-thy-hate/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Signs of the times and shows how sick these people are from the top of their heads to the bottoms of their feet. Physician heal thyself indeed.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Tell them if a democrat is elected as president to save money under medicare for all their pay checks will likely be cut in half.

As Dennis says: THEY WANT US DEAD.

Sick MoFo's.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Signs of the times and shows how sick these people are from the top of their heads to the bottoms of their feet. Physician heal thyself indeed.

They're beyond brain washed.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Tell them if a democrat is elected as president to save money under medicare for all their pay checks will likely be cut in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    As Dennis says: THEY WANT US DEAD.

Sick MoFo's.
    This^^^
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Those braindeads in MA are sick themselves. But they can't see their own flaws.

Here, have a pretty picture of Melania instead.

Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

why they keep scheduling things like this in the Coastal States is bewildering - get on the jet and flyover the crap to where you're accepted ....
    Illini Warrior

Well, Boston is where they had a "Free Speech" Rally on the Boston Common.

29 Supporters of free speech mounted the podium. 40000 plus protesters protested and shut the free speech rally down.

The irony is incontestable.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-...-live-updates/

Here is all the supporters of Free Speech. The 40K are separated and off-screen.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Too bad the secret service didn't see a "situation" developing during her visit.....and start blasting these fruitcakes. The hate communists/democrats are pushing is just going to keep degenerating to the point it's "see a democrat, shoot a democrat".
    These idiots truly don't see the danger they're dancing with. They keep pushing and pushing.

We can hope.....

She’s married to Donald Trump, and he is such a symbol of so much of what we stand against,” said Dr. Sara Stulac, a BMC pediatrician.

That should tell you how derranged these morons are. How much they hate everyone who doesn't think like them. Pure evil on display. Dr. Sara Stulac should be spread all over the web for all to see. I'm confident she's already changed her phone number.

One has to start picking their doctors and health care based along political lines and morals ... Or lack of. I've thought about that a lot. Being stuck somewhere where people are to give you care ... Who actually hate you.

12. I hope and pray to God that Trump will win in 2020. It will serve them all right.

I would be willing to bet that most of these people are not associated with the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    She’s married to Donald Trump, and he is such a symbol of so much of what we stand against,” said Dr. Sara Stulac, a BMC pediatrician.

That should tell you how derranged these morons are. How much they hate everyone who doesn't think like them. Pure evil on display. Dr. Sara Stulac should be spread all over the web for all to see. I'm confident she's already changed her phone number.

One has to start picking their doctors and health care based along political lines and morals ... Or lack of. I've thought about that a lot. Being stuck somewhere where people are to give you care ... Who actually hate you.
    My doctor is a Trump supporter!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjeep View Post

I would be willing to bet that most of these people are not associated with the hospital.
    You are probably right. The Trump family got a very warm reception from the doctors and nurses at Pittsburgh Presby after the synagogue shooting in Squirrel Hill.

Our doctor is too.
    when I go in we talk politics while he examines me. He's hardcore Trump supporter too.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    My doctor is a Trump supporter!

Find Dr. Sara Stulac's car, put big stickers all over it that say: " Muhammad & Koran SUCKS "

And signs with the same message in her front yard.
    Last edited by NoDandy; 11-07-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

These people although supposedly educated, crave approval, they NEED to think they are “good people” even though they know they “defend abortion rights”, deny truth just about anyplace they encounter it, deny God and the Bible, they think that by “virtue signaling” and finding someone ELSE to condemn, it will take the heat of judgment (BOTH MEN’S and God’s) OFF THEM! Their white race, they have been convinced, makes them considered and feel “guilty” to start with.

God doesn’t “grade on a curve” you are either IN OR OUT, and He called that “trying to “wash yourself” with a FILTHY RAG, and said it doesn’t work that way! Finding someone else you think is worse than you doesn’t makes YOU one tiny bit better a person, but you then show yourself joining the ranks of serving Satan to help him condemn “law breakers.”
    Last edited by ainitfunny; 11-07-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

My doctor is a DOCTOR, not a SJW. If I wanted a SJW I would hunt one down and … never mind.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I ran into a podiatrist who is a SJW. I let him know exactly where I stood and he shut up.
    I will not be hiring him again.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS

I can think of a few hospitals that would call these people to HR and ask them for a cogent reason why they shouldn't be fired. Free speech, yes. Use your employment to promote your political agenda, no. BMC needs to be bombarded with calls, letters, etc calling them out for allowing this.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    My doctor is a DOCTOR, not a SJW. If I wanted a SJW I would hunt one down and … never mind.
    Doz has it right.
    Your doctor should not be a SJW political hack. If he/she is, you need a new one.

I pay a doctor for their medical knowledge not their political opinion.
    Opinions are like assholes We all have one and they all stink.
    Jeesh, this is like Hollyweird celebrities and sports figures thinking we actually care about their political opinions.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I can think of a few hospitals that would call these people to HR and ask them for a cogent reason why they shouldn't be fired. Free speech, yes. Use your employment to promote your political agenda, no. BMC needs to be bombarded with calls, letters, etc calling them out for allowing this.

RR
    This. And the insurance companies should makes some of the calls. That will make admin sit up and take notice. Everyone should start downgrading the hospital saying their doctors put politics before their duty to do no harm … heck they put politics before doing their duty period. A hospital and trying to get help for sick babies is not the time to be peddling politics.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

It's all relative. George Washington was a criminal in Britain’s books.

She and the rest in the pic are the living definition of the word ... MASSHOLES
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
    — Hunter S. Thompson, "The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967"