Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Oops! ADAM SCHIFF Accidentally Leaks Name of Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella...
+ Reply to Thread

15 Oops! ADAM SCHIFF Accidentally Leaks Name of Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rs-transcript/

Oops! ADAM SCHIFF Accidentally Leaks Name of Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella in Bill Taylor’s Transcript!
    by Jim Hoft November 7, 2019

Oops!
    The anti-Trump “whistleblower’s” attorneys are threatening ANYONE who releases the name of their client Eric Ciaramella to the public.
    But does that include shifty Adam Schiff?

Bennie Johnson posted an amazing find from the Bill Taylor transcript that was released on Wednesday.

Adam Schiff and his staff did not redact the name of their close buddy Eric Ciaramella!

It’s on page 236.

Here is Benny Johnson’s tweet.

Benny

@bennyjohnson
    Um - why is Eric Ciaramella's name in the congressional Impeachment testimony?

Dems said they would redact the name of the "whistleblower."

2 explanations:

1. Ciaramella is not the whistleblower

2. Dems messed up BIG TIME & printed the name of the leaker in their own document

View image on Twitter
    5:36 PM - Nov 6, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    3,900 people are talking about this

Adam Schiff must have caught the error and has now pulled the transcript from the House website.

However, NBC and other news outlets still have the PDF up with Ciaramella’s name in the PDF on page 236.

So NBC and other media outlets have finally outed the fake “whistleblower”!!

Schiff’s press release on the house website, with a link to the original transcript and a link to Schiff’s summary, such is still up, but the full transcript is not:
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

This was leaked by reliable sources several days if not a week ago. Thanks for the confirmation.
    I'm off to the coast..

ROTFLMAO! Proving once again that 99.9% of criminals are dumber than a box of rocks. Even those who wear thousand dollar suits.

Summerthyme

Rush is now taking about pictures of this guy with all of the DNC heavy hitters....

Quote Originally Posted by Double_A View Post
    This was leaked by reliable sources several days if not a week ago. Thanks for the confirmation.
    Yeah, no one wanted to put his name out publicly for fear of being accused of breaking the "whistle blower" law. Probably the scary part of all of this is the demonstrated level of competency these swamp dwellers have been displaying, and they're running the place....

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Rush is now taking about pictures of this guy with all of the DNC heavy hitters....
    The reason Shifty didn't want his name out had nothing to do with protecting him, and everything to do with keeping his relationships under wraps. This will be fun when the Senate gets it.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

"Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

So he leaked it and he said anyone who did was breaking the law so when does he get arrested?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"

If only Schiff knew the guys name...how did it get leaked weeks (corrected from days) ago? Maybe Shifty Schiff leaked the name and was going to blame Trump. So thank you to whoever didn't redact the name in that released transcript..for all to see!
    Drudge Report, several days ago, got the name..and the Democrats didn't keep the name protected like they were squawking about for weeks now. It was their job to keep him anonymous....that should be a heads up to any more of their whistleblowers.

The View had Don Jr on today...someone should have told Don about Schiff/the Democrat's screwup and release of the 'anonymous' name. As the coven of witches were outraged he tweeted the Drudge Report headline with the whistleblowers name in it. Accussing him of making it dangerous for this guy. How did these women Know this Drudge Report name is the correct name anyway?
    Last edited by Chance; 11-08-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

The whistleblowers' name has been rumbling around DC for at least the last 3 weeks. How much you want to bet Mr. Caramella meets the same end the Dem staffer did in DC before the 2016 election.

I see this guy getting whacked in the Capitol hill neighborhood or in Adams Morgan as soon as his testimony gets torn to shreds. He's an obvious DNC shill; he's got CIA analyst history and he did legwork for Joe Biden when he was VP. Ukraine specifically. Wonder if there's a tie between his Ukraine knowledge and Hunter Biden's well paying job there. Bet Caramella was the facilitator for that little episode.

A humorous development, but pathetic as well. Losers.
    Will the MSM mention this? I'll bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    The whistleblowers' name has been rumbling around DC for at least the last 3 weeks. How much you want to bet Mr. Caramella meets the same end the Dem staffer did in DC before the 2016 election.

I see this guy getting whacked in the Capitol hill neighborhood or in Adams Morgan as soon as his testimony gets torn to shreds. He's an obvious DNC shill; he's got CIA analyst history and he did legwork for Joe Biden when he was VP. Ukraine specifically. Wonder if there's a tie between his Ukraine knowledge and Hunter Biden's well paying job there. Bet Caramella was the facilitator for that little episode.
    IMHO it would be better to get the guy on the talk show circuit to tell his story and name names. Him getting taken out only gives more cover, him singing like a canary putting sunlight on this polished mess is the only way to get to the bottom of it without going extra judicial.

I think him going public would shine light on a lot of shenanigans within the reign of Osama. That's why I think he'll end up dead once his usefulness to the impeachment inquiry is done.
    The Osama-ites and communists need a useful idiot, and he's stepped up to fill the bill. They need a useful idiot though, not a potentially overly chatty one. That's my take on things.

IMHO it would be better to get the guy on the talk show circuit to tell his story and name names. Him getting taken out only gives more cover, him singing like a canary putting sunlight on this polished mess is the only way to get to the bottom of it without going extra judicial.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    I think him going public would shine light on a lot of shenanigans within the reign of Osama. That's why I think he'll end up dead once his usefulness to the impeachment inquiry is done.
    The Osama-ites and communists need a useful idiot, and he's stepped up to fill the bill. They need a useful idiot though, not a potentially overly chatty one. That's my take on things.
    Oh I agree. In fact IMHO POTUS should have the guy taken into protective custody...

Oh I agree. In fact IMHO POTUS should have the guy taken into protective custody...
    :: Whispers, but... Epstein... ::
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...lie&highlight=

There's another thread that looks at a piece of the puzzle...and a quote from a poster there...,
    Knoxville's Joker's
    Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)

If true, this could spell serious trouble for the intelligence apparatus. The other thing here is it could be used as a club to force consolidation and a method to remove politics from the machine as part of the consolidation of multiple agencies.

Oddly I am thinking past 2024 and how things could change then. The media cycle can not survive on another 5 years of anti-trump and I do not think the populace will tolerate the building hate without some tops blowing up
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    :: Whispers, but... Epstein... ::
    That wasn't protective custody. I'm talking safe house in the middle of Camp Lejeune...

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...alleged-to-be/

Facebook Removes News Reporting, Mention of Alleged ‘Whistleblower’s’ Identity
    Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook speaks at Georgetown

ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/Getty
    Allum Bokhari8 Nov 20197,890
    3:04

Facebook is removing any mention of the potential whistleblower’s name and is cracking down against Facebook publishers that mention any allegation of the potential whistleblower’s name, claiming they are violating Facebook’s Community Standards and Policies.

For example, on Wednesday evening, Facebook removed Breitbart posts reporting on the fact other respected news outlets have reported the identity of the alleged whistleblower is Eric Ciaramella. Any Facebook user who attempts to click on that article on Facebook is now given a message that says, “this content isn’t available at the moment.”

To be clear, Breitbart did not “out” the alleged whistleblower but did provide additional relevant reporting about him; he is, after all, a public figure, having served on the National Security Council. Moreover, his name has been used in the Mueller report (p283) and Ambassador Bill Taylor’s testimony.

Administrators of Breitbart News’ Facebook page began receiving notifications on Wednesday evening stating that Breitbart’s page is “at risk of being unpublished” but were not given any details as to why, or even which posts were allegedly at issue.

Yesterday afternoon, however, in response to questions from Breitbart, a Facebook spokesman issued the following statement:

Any mention of the potential whistleblower’s name violates our coordinating harm policy, which prohibits content “outing of witness, informant, or activist.” We are removing any and all mentions of the potential whistleblower’s name and will revisit this decision should their name be widely published in the media or used by public figures in debate.

Breitbart News is currently the 68th-most visited site in the United States according to Alexa, and the 13th most-engaged Facebook publisher in the world according to NewsWhip.

Multiple other publishers have named the alleged whistleblower or reported on outlets naming him, including Heavy.com, the Washington Examiner, The Federalist, and the Western Journal. Saagar Enjeti, Chief Washington Correspondent for The Hill, also tweeted the alleged whistleblower’s name.

Radio hosts Mark Levin and Glenn Beck, Students for Trump co-chair Ryan Fournier, former Deputy Assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka, bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza, One America News host Jack Posobiec, and TownHall.com senior columnist Kurt Schlichter are among the other public figures and major media personalities who have also named the alleged whistleblower.

It isn’t only conservatives reporting on Ciaramella. New York Magazine and HuffPost contributor Yashar Ali identified Ciaramella as the alleged whistleblower in a since-deleted tweet. Ali claimed to have confirmed the identity with three sources. Facebook’s requirement to revise its policy on Ciaramella appears to already have been met.

Other publishers that have named the alleged whistleblower on Facebook have reported that their posts have been taken down as well.

Are you an insider at Reddit or any other tech company who wants to confidentially reveal wrongdoing or political bias at your company? Reach out to Allum Bokhari at his secure email address allumbokhari@protonmail.com.

Allum Bokhari is the senior technology correspondent at Breitbart News.

"Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy

Facebook Removes News Reporting, Mention of Alleged ‘Whistleblower’s’ Identity
    Yes - being confronted directly by one's accuser is so "Constitutional."

How passe. Tribunals don't work like that. Tribunals accuse - you put up resistance - Tribunals feel justified and kill you. THIS is how it is supposed to work.

As I have said - all House Republicans should stay home and clean their arms and polish their tack on the day of an Impeachment Vote.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

It said that I was too short!
    . Cyclops
    @ScottTBrower1
    🚨👁👇

BREAKING -- Just now, as he's getting on AF1, POTUS announces he's releasing a transcript of the 2nd (earlier) call to the Ukraine president, *before* Schiff's hearings start on Wednesday.

11:58 AM · Nov 9, 2019·Twitter Web App
    Retweets
    @ScottTBrower1
    ·
    4h
    Replying to
    @ScottTBrower1

Reporting is that this will happen on Tuesday. Have a great weekend, Schiff