Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MORON in& out burger dont take no carp from fools
+ Reply to Thread

in& out burger dont take no carp from fools

as protesters disrupted diners at a burger joint, one employee had enuf

he literally tossed them

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...sters-n2555035

Employees at an In-N-Out burger restaurant in Long Island Beach, California are being praised for adroitly handling "Extinction Rebellion" protesters who thought they could barge into the establishment, create tons of noise, and disturb everybody within earshot all for the sake of raising awareness about global warming. Rather than acquiesce to these left-wing protesters' demands, one In-N-Out employee simply picked up a grown man who was leading the demonstration and carried him out of the joint before calling police who promptly took over the situation.
    As you can see in the following video, an In-N-Out employee named Tim, in his uniform replete with the classic company hat and red apron, simply manhandled the lefty and hauled him off the premises.

Tim repeatedly told the gray-haired, bearded moonbat to get off his property. The lefty refused, and Tim called the cops. Then, perhaps unaware of the irony, the video cut to another protester complaining that her property, the blow horn she used to berate and harass families enjoying a nice meal and employees earning a living, was thrown in the trash. That girl ended up being handcuffed, but it is unclear if any charges were filed.
    Last edited by zeker; 10-21-2019 at 01:59 PM.

If this happened every time, demonstrations would end.
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

If the cops did their jobs, the employees or the public would not have to take matters into their own hands.

But the cops are either absent, or working with the other side...
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Considering this happened in Commiefornia, I'm shocked the worker wasn't arrested for assault. Glad it worked out.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-crap-n2554929

heres one where the protester is holding up the train

commuters wanted to get home

Well it finally happened. A group of working class citizens became so fed up with the nonsense of climate change protesters who block traffic, that in England on Thursday an angry mob beat the crap out of members of the left-wing pro-environmental group "Extinction Rebellion." The video is pretty shocking and shows that, as Michael Savage would say, "mass hysteria" is on the rise not just in the United States but around the globe.
    At Canning Station in London, several Extinction Rebellion protesters stood on top of the subway train preventing it from leaving the station. According to Mahitir Pasha, a British journalist, Extinction Rebellion said "in a statement that today’s violence is 'regretful' and they express 'sadness that events escalated this way.' They add activist in video 'responded in self defence in moment of panic' and he “acknowledges his accountability for this action."
    Here's a little bit about what the global climate change group, Extinction Rebellion, wants accomplished:

Extinction Rebellion (XR for short) wants governments to declare a "climate and ecological emergency" and take immediate action to address climate change.
    It describes itself as an international "non-violent civil disobedience activist movement".
    Extinction Rebellion was launched in 2018 and organisers say it now has groups willing to take action in dozens of countries.
    The group uses an hourglass inside a circle as its logo, to represent time running out for many species.

ps

I am having trouble copying and pasting

pix & vid at links
    Last edited by zeker; 10-21-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Someone needs to KNOCK THESE IDIOTS OUT!!

You come screaming into my face with megaphones like that.....YOU ARE GOING TO EAT THAT MEGAPHONE.....or.....wear it like a butt plug. Your choice!

I'm sick of this shit!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Unless I am sadly remiss in my understanding, isn't it in some (most?) states the bullhorn in the face thing considered to be a form of simple assault?

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    Someone needs to KNOCK THESE IDIOTS OUT!!

You come screaming into my face with megaphones like that.....YOU ARE GOING TO EAT THAT MEGAPHONE.....or.....wear it like a butt plug. Your choice!

I'm sick of this shit!
    Agreed. I don't understand how screaming at someone with a megaphone isn't assault.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Here's Nigel Farage interviewing one of the head dingbats, Run Time about 15 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOxgzIeSt4

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    Unless I am sadly remiss in my understanding, isn't it in some (most?) states the bullhorn in the face thing considered to be a form of simple assault?

RR

And here is your Assault Megaphone............................

Mongo only pawn in game of life

Do what's needed to ensure that you're better at something worthwhile come Monday morning than you were on Friday afternoon.

The time to improve your skills and capabilities is not the moment when you wish you'd already done it long ago. And disasters large and small don't make appointments.

I'd love to see someone give those megaphones a forearm and break out a few teeth.

Zeker....'scuze me, but I'm surprised no one else has already pointed out there is a big difference between carp and crap! (No offense.)

Quote Originally Posted by sierra don View Post
    And here is your Assault Megaphone............................

I like it.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

can't believe that BS hamburger chain survives - they came & went within 6 months to a year about 20 years ago ....
    Illini Warrior

If he had put a megaphone in my face like he did that employee I'd shove it so far down his throat he'd look like a duck.

The employee should be commended for taking out the trash!
    I'm surprised that he didn't jam that bull horn down the guy's throat!

If that moonbat was screaming with that megaphone ... He would have truly regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by heelgeneral View Post
    Considering this happened in Commiefornia, I'm shocked the worker wasn't arrested for assault. Glad it worked out.
    We take In & Out seriously here.
    Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. ~ Thirsty Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    can't believe that BS hamburger chain survives - they came & went within 6 months to a year about 20 years ago ....
    Whaaaaaa? had to be an imposter! The owner has no need for more money, and she cares about the food quality and would rather spend time with her and her husband's dragsters anyway. Seriously I have no idea, but an In & Out in Illinois would surprise me. My daughter used to drive 3 hours from Norman, OK to Dallas to feed that craving. And she stopped at both restaurants in Dallas before heading home :-)
    Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. ~ Thirsty Rollins

Thank you goosebeans. Very interesting interview!

You're welcome, Siskiyoumom. I'd never heard of this group until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermantribe View Post
    Whaaaaaa? had to be an imposter! The owner has no need for more money, and she cares about the food quality and would rather spend time with her and her husband's dragsters anyway. Seriously I have no idea, but an In & Out in Illinois would surprise me. My daughter used to drive 3 hours from Norman, OK to Dallas to feed that craving. And she stopped at both restaurants in Dallas before heading home :-)
    I know!

I wish they had those burger joints around here! Who wouldn't want to try this???

The 4X4 Quad Burger!

I LOVE Burgers!!!
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

No... Illini must be thinking of somewhere else.

In-N-Out Burger only operates in 5 states: California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

spent a good buck $$$$ - all kinds of prime locations and built those little shack type huts - plenty of snappy marketing >>> most died within months - really tough market to break into with restaurant chains trying to come from all directions ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    No... Illini must be thinking of somewhere else.

In-N-Out Burger only operates in 5 states: California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.

it's YOU that apparently don't know the restaurant chain's full history - somebody tried a franchise that utterly failed >>> not exactly something unusual ....
    Illini Warrior

The employee only picked him up and removed him from private property.
    I don't think there is anything he could be charged with even in comiforniastan.

One thing that bugs me is that the moron with the megaphone was shouting “WE HAVE THE RIGHT!!!!” No Skippy, you don’t. At least not unless it’s outside in a public place or on government property. Private businesses can remove anyone they wish for being belligerent, and that little group certainly qualified.

PRIVATE PROPERTY

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    it's YOU that apparently don't know the restaurant chain's full history - somebody tried a franchise that utterly failed >>> not exactly something unusual ....
    In and Out has never expanded outside western states and has NEVER offered franchises...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-N-Out_Burger

Years ago when I was stationed in San Diego, I decided to give In n Out a try. Being from Illinois my favorite burger chain then and still to this day is Steak n Shake. I ordered a burger with bacon, cheese, ketchup and mayo like I always do. The girl behind the counter gave me a funny look and said they don’t have bacon and mayo. I thought WTF? But ordered with just the cheese and ketchup.

The burger was pretty good, not as good as Steak n Shake, but I never went back there. Can’t have a cheeseburger without bacon, don’t understand it.