Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


INSANITY UK: 20-strong Gang Target ‘White Bastards’, Cut Off Teenager’s Hand with Axe
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,148

    UK: 20-strong Gang Target ‘White Bastards’, Cut Off Teenager’s Hand with Axe

    ... And they dare call it, "Islamophobia"... I just cannot wrap my mind around there being, literally, zero retaliation???






    A 20-strong gang set upon four tree surgeons in Rochdale, England, calling them “white bastards” and cutting off a teenage worker’s hand with an axe.

    27-year-old Habibur Rahman, of Milnrow Road, Rochdale, gathered the mob after the workers had stopped him from abusing an elderly woman, the Manchester Evening News reports.

    Rahman, incensed that he had been “disrespected” on his “territory”, tracked the four workers to the property they were working on in the rape gang blighted city, blocking them in by parking his car across the driveway while the mob approached armed with weapons including a claw hammer, knives, machetes, a knuckle-duster — and the fateful axe.

    I am not going to let them leave,” Rahman said from his car, abusing the workers as white bastards” who were in his “country, the court heard.

    They’re going to get what they deserve. They’re going to get stabbed.”

    One of the workers, who was just eighteen years old, interposed himself as a “peacemaker”, “completely defenceless” — only for the member of Rahman’s mob armed with the axe, Mohammed Awais Sajid, or ‘Skinny’, to suddenly slam the weapon into the young man’s chest, smashing through his ribs and collapsing a lung.

    [Sajid] followed up with a 360 degree spin of his arm, an act which was doubtless employed to enhance the speed and devastation of the attack,” recalled prosecutor Tim Storrie.

    The blow itself was aimed at the victim’s head. He was dimly aware at this stage of the weeping of blood down into his waistband. He was turning his body, attempting to leave the scene.

    Through good fortune, he said he realised the axe was above him aiming for his head. He put his arm up to defend himself and the blade essentially severed his arm at the wrist.

    The dreadful incident was only brought to a close by one of the tree surgeons revving a chainsaw at the mob to scare them away — although not before Rahman had shattered another of the worker’s noses with a knuckle-duster.

    Their teenage victim had to be airlifted to hospital for life-saving emergency surgery and reattachment of his hand — which will never be restored to its full function — which has been followed by another five operations.

    Incredibly, Sajid, of Moss Cottage, Kings Road, Rochdale, was acquitted of attempted murder. MEN reports that he was instead convicted of a “section 18 wounding” and handed an 18-year term — although there is no indication that this was anything other than a standard determinate sentence, meaning he will almost certainly be automatically released on licence at the halfway point, if not sooner.

    Rahman himself was given a four-and-a-half-year term, while brother Zillur Rahma and mob member Arsan Ali each received four-year terms for conspiracy to commit violent disorder — although again, it is standard practice in England that such terms are only served behind bars until their halfway point.

    Nine other people investigated in relation to the case were released without charge.

    Strangely, there is no mention in local news or a Greater Manchester Police force statement of the authorities treating the crimes of Rahman and his compatriots as racially aggravated — which would attract tougher sentences — despite his statements about the victims being “white bastards”.

    Indeed, Rahman claimed he had received racist threats from the tree surgeons — claims the judge dismissed as a “pack of lies.

    The fact that a mob could be mobilised so quickly and so heavily-armed is clear evidence in my judgement that you are each associated with gang activity,” the judge said, adding that none of them had shown “a shred of remorse” for the attack — strong words which belie the weak sentences he handed down.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...-mans-arm-axe/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    10,080
    The chainsaw should have been used sooner, and not just as a warning. You can do serious damage quickly with one of those.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Jefferson
    Posts
    8,518
    There was a time when ENGLISHMEN would have taken these camel sucking towel heads to the nearest village square and drawn and quartered the bastards!!



    It's well past the time to get TOTALLY MEDIEVAL on these invaders!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    173,199
    WW2 killed all the Englishmen with any testosterone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    There was a time when ENGLISHMEN would have taken these camel sucking towel heads to the nearest village square and drawn and quartered the bastards!!

    It's well past the time to get TOTALLY MEDIEVAL on these invaders!
    Yes, it is...

    So, why haven't they???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    WW2 killed all the Englishmen with any testosterone.
    This may well be the only viable answer... I just can't figure it out?

    My only caveat would be to expand "Englishmen" to "Western European" but then there is a flaw in that assessment. The EASTERN European nations lost just as many men but are making a stand to protect their citizens and nation states. Is it because of education? Is it because they understand the price of living in a totalitarian society? Germany knows that price but look at the mess they have made of their country...

    This is a conundrum that will be puzzling many analysts for a long time.

    4:13 - Christian Poland And Hungary Fight For Survival

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r6Ev744bYE

    6:38 - Poland Takes A Stand: "Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Our Country"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljtknCTORI
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,281
    Incredibly, Sajid, of Moss Cottage, Kings Road, Rochdale, was acquitted of attempted murder. MEN reports that he was instead convicted of a “section 18 wounding” and handed an 18-year term — although there is no indication that this was anything other than a standard determinate sentence, meaning he will almost certainly be automatically released on licence at the halfway point, if not sooner.
    "JUSTICE" not delivered by the court will EVENTUALLY be extracted in the streets. the time for that is overdue - here, there and increasingly more so - EVERYWHERE. weaps free - ride regulators ride
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    "JUSTICE" not delivered by the court will EVENTUALLY be extracted in the streets. the time for that is overdue...
    My point... The question I posit is "why"? What is holding it at bay?
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    My point... The question I posit is "why"? What is holding it at bay?
    The fact that people, at least our side, are generally good at heart and just want to be left alone.

    If a gang attacks me on my property, I'll fight. If I look out the window and see a gang attacking my neighbor, I'll fight.

    But I'm not quite ready to load up and go driving around killing people of a certain ethnicity because I think they MIGHT be in a gang who would attack me or my neighbor.

    We're not there. I hope to God we never get there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    95,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    WW2 killed all the Englishmen with any testosterone.
    WW1 and WW2 killed over a million Brits.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    173,199
    I agree with Miradus’ post above. I’ve said many times that I’ll never take “offensive” action. Rather, I’ll defend to my last breath/round.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    "JUSTICE" not delivered by the court will EVENTUALLY be extracted in the streets. the time for that is overdue - here, there and increasingly more so - EVERYWHERE. weaps free - ride regulators ride
    Sooner or later, eventually, that time will come.

    " I just cannot wrap my mind around there being, literally, zero retaliation??? " Yes, I cannot fathom that either.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,281
    change the circumstances - its now YOUR son daughter wife sister father mother; change the setting - social mores are diminished to the point where certain criminal activity is overlooked - completely in some cases - i.e. certain blue cities (Boston, Chicago, LA, Baltimore) where entire classes of previously prosecuted criminal activity is simply no longer considered criminal and completely ignored. this type of mentality is on the increase right here in CONUS. how long did it take SWEDEN and other areas in EUROPE - to become the rape capitals of the world? think it can't happen here? what about the NO GO ZONES in this country? are they shrinking or expanding in size and number?

    But I'm not quite ready to load up and go driving around killing people of a certain ethnicity because I think they MIGHT be in a gang who would attack me or my neighbor.

    We're not there. I hope to God we never get there.
    move 5 years down the time track; assume the circumstances above ^^ this ^^ quote are now common place throughout CONUS. your close family member - possibly yourself - is the victim. that coupled with a high degree of certainty as to the ID of the perp who skated after raping your daughter wife sister or YOU and we may be surprised at how fast we will get there.

    those circumstances are quite a bit different than saddling up and riding out to "kill people of a certain ethnicity because I think they MIGHT be in a gang who would attack me or my neighbor"

    it has nothing to do with ETHNICITY and everything to do with the failure of the system to provide justice - to police and correct itself. I can quite easily imagine that unheard sound dispatched from a place far away becoming increasingly more common in our future.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  13. #13
    The powers that be are conditioning the populace for a great deal of malice in the near future. When violent criminals get away with there actions, those who see the injustice seeth with anger, and it builds, it is building. When the dogs of war are unleashed, ethnic cleansing will be the order of the day in many countries..............likely this one as well.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    change the circumstances - its now YOUR son daughter wife sister father mother; change the setting - social mores are diminished to the point where certain criminal activity is overlooked - completely in some cases - i.e. certain blue cities (Boston, Chicago, LA, Baltimore) where entire classes of previously prosecuted criminal activity is simply no longer considered criminal and completely ignored. this type of mentality is on the increase right here in CONUS. how long did it take SWEDEN and other areas in EUROPE - to become the rape capitals of the world? think it can't happen here? what about the NO GO ZONES in this country? are they shrinking or expanding in size and number?



    move 5 years down the time track; assume the circumstances above ^^ this ^^ quote are now common place throughout CONUS. your close family member - possibly yourself - is the victim. that coupled with a high degree of certainty as to the ID of the perp who skated after raping your daughter wife sister or YOU and we may be surprised at how fast we will get there.

    those circumstances are quite a bit different than saddling up and riding out to "kill people of a certain ethnicity because I think they MIGHT be in a gang who would attack me or my neighbor"

    it has nothing to do with ETHNICITY and everything to do with the failure of the system to provide justice - to police and correct itself. I can quite easily imagine that unheard sound dispatched from a place far away becoming increasingly more common in our future.
    Raggedyman, what you say is true. Some may dispute it, but it is simply logical. It will happen eventually.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    The powers that be are conditioning the populace for a great deal of malice in the near future. When violent criminals get away with there actions, those who see the injustice seeth with anger, and it builds, it is building. When the dogs of war are unleashed, ethnic cleansing will be the order of the day in many countries..............likely this one as well.

    Ractivist, what you say is true ! So did Raggedyman ! The longer we go without justice, the more the anger/ rage builds. When it finally boils over, it will get very ugly !!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  16. #16
    Another disturbing aspect of this story (just now getting a lot of press in the local on-line papers) is that the men attacked were AT WORK.

    This is likely to have a knock-on effect with both private contractors and civil service crews simply refusing to enter certain neighborhoods, at least not without a police escort and the Brits don't have enough police to do that for the repair of every manhole cover, gas line, downed tree or electrical fault in the UK.

    I can also absolutely confirm that it is NOT TRUE that EVERYONE with testosterone (or perhaps fortitude might be a better term since ladies are included here) is gone from England, it just as Mirandus suggested that good people don't go out looking for trouble.

    There is a cultural problem where for at least the last forty years the various governments have tried to disarm the population and train them to helplessness.

    You can really see this in the National Weapons Museum which has rooms full of magnificent historical weapons, armor etc (including armor for an elephant!) but you get to the end and there is this horribly whining, overtly PC, agonizingly cringemaking video you're supposed to watch that explains how,

    "in modern times, we don't need guns or knives anymore for protection because instead we just call the police who will protect us."

    Now imagine a group of Medieval combat fans (and reenactors) standing around that screen and the howls of laughter coming out of them at that one!
    Last edited by Dennis Olson; 10-21-2019 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Fixed “whinging” spelling error
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    33,256
    The cause of this violence is simply the policy of Labour and the EU to allow mass immigration from the ME, this started under the Blair Government. I remember a statement from a Labour MP in a BBC documentary some years ago, he said the NHS was so good that they'd open it up to the world, they did. Some years later a Labour MP said they were going to deselect all the "right wing" Labour candidates, meaning moderates, they did and Corbyn has rid the Labour Party of the "right wing" i.e. non communists.

    The Labour Party introduced the concept of Islamophobia.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I agree with Miradus’ post above. I’ve said many times that I’ll never take “offensive” action. Rather, I’ll defend to my last breath/round.
    And that could be our fatal flaw.
    Sub-Zero

  19. #19
    THIS!!!!!!!


    In your garden you don't let the weeds grow hoping they will never reach your veggies...….. because that happens OVERNIGHT!

    In regards to street justice...….On the other hand you don't go out killing everyone that dresses a certain way, looks a certain way etc...….. there are plenty of resources to draw on to learn which gangs look like what and are in what locations... etc..... and for the future...…. INTEL.... WORK ITEL...… stand on the street corners.... lurk in the shadows and watch...talk to the neighbors...….collect information...... you'll know who is who...


    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    And that could be our fatal flaw.
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Green County, Kentucky
    Posts
    11,021
    The end result will be that people will be open to organizations such as the Mafia and other 'warlords' offering them protection at a price, because they can't get protection from the people who are supposed to protect them. Things could easily devolve into another dark ages just through this.

    Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

    wickr ID freeholder45

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,281
    Ragnarok's thread here http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...65#post7445265 is an absolutely perfect example of what I'm describing in post #12 below.

    the fact that ANTIFA persists by the same mechanism - failure of the .gov to act - is WHY ANTIFA persists - and that has been discussed here many times over. its not the first time we've seen this bullshit from the .gov folks. you can and you SHOULD call it what it is:

    SELECTIVELY APPLIED JUSTICE

    ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE UNCHECKED - and make the individuals in Ragnaroks' thread your father mother son daughter - at some point - the regulators will ride and it will become a movement not only unchecked but celebrated.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,281
    damnation - here's another thread illustrating the level of STUPID this country continues to allow further advancing the logic of my earlier statements below - if not the LIKELY HOOD - that the regulators will return to a neighborhood near you . . .


    SCOTUS to Rule if Illegal Aliens are Exempt From Laws Prohibiting Identity Theft http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...59#post7444059

    hasn't happened you say? its yet to be adjudicated you say? its only IDENTITY THEFT you say? the very FACT that its even being considered before SCOTUS shows the NEED - Res ipsa loquitur
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    70,148
    "Some people did some things …"



    … at the gates of Vienna, September 11, 1683.

    TIME FOR SOME MORE PEOPLE TO DO SOME MORE THINGS.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    Sooner or later, eventually, that time will come.

    " I just cannot wrap my mind around there being, literally, zero retaliation??? " Yes, I cannot fathom that either.
    I really think that it is because in many European nations, if you fight back, you are considered just as much as fault as the aggressor. It is not right. The powers that be are trying that with kids in the USA too. If a kid gets bullied, and fights back, that child gets put in iss or oss too. It is not right

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    173,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I agree with Miradus’ post above. I’ve said many times that I’ll never take “offensive” action. Rather, I’ll defend to my last breath/round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    And that could be our fatal flaw.
    Flaw or not, while there is still anything like RoL in effect, armed bands of vigilantes (or lone “hunters” for that matter), cannot go out on search-and-destroy missions. Because if that starts happening to any large degree that precious RoL is then gone. And if it happens individually, the “hunter” is going to prison for life.

    So - you first...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    173,199
    "in modern times, we don't need guns or knives anymore for protection because instead we just call the police who will protect us."

    When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    And that could be our fatal flaw.
    I used to be a certified police defensive tactics instructor and I always taught that the quickest way to end a physical confrontation without injury is ( if possible ) to employ overwhelming force at the outset. The company I was working for at the time had a training department and the manager informed me that, "We never use offensive force, only defensive."

    I asked him to come up to the class and demonstrate for me how he would gain my compliance if I was combative. I took slow swings at his head and he continued blocking, I asked when he would get around to taking me into custody and he then grabbed my wrist and put me into a lock. I told him he can't do that because he just went on the offense which was against his policies.

    You cannot win a battle by remaining only on the defense. At some point, if you want to win, you must go over to the offense.

    Just an observation.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  28. #28
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    25,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    The end result will be that people will be open to organizations such as the Mafia and other 'warlords' offering them protection at a price...
    I have read more than one story about this happening...


    Cosa Nostra 'declares war' on refugees as mayor says Sicily capital feels more like Istanbul or Beirut than Europe
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-European.html

    Sicilian Mafia Bosses Declare War On Islam
    https://newspunch.com/sicilian-mafia...-war-on-islam/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Green County, Kentucky
    Posts
    11,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I have read more than one story about this happening...


    Cosa Nostra 'declares war' on refugees as mayor says Sicily capital feels more like Istanbul or Beirut than Europe
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-European.html

    Sicilian Mafia Bosses Declare War On Islam
    https://newspunch.com/sicilian-mafia...-war-on-islam/
    Wouldn't it be totally ironic if it turned out that the Mafia was what saved the Western World from Islam?!?

    Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

    wickr ID freeholder45

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    173,199
    You cannot win a battle by remaining only on the defense. At some point, if you want to win, you must go over to the offense.

    See my post 25.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    11,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Flaw or not, while there is still anything like RoL in effect, armed bands of vigilantes (or lone “hunters” for that matter), cannot go out on search-and-destroy missions. Because if that starts happening to any large degree that precious RoL is then gone. And if it happens individually, the “hunter” is going to prison for life.

    So - you first...

    very possibly so - however in that what passes today for "ROL" continues to deteriorate geometrically I'll repeat the earlier observation (post #21):

    you can and you SHOULD call it what it is:

    SELECTIVELY APPLIED JUSTICE

    at some point the Celente Axiom will apply - "when people have nothing left to lose they lose it" when that occurs everybody will be off the porch and the ship will right itself - for better or for worse.

    we've seen a bit of it begin in Europe - most notably in Italy. good things simply take time to materialize. after all - patience is a virtue
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

    III

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  32. #32
    You know they make special tools to fix this problem.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I used to be a certified police defensive tactics instructor and I always taught that the quickest way to end a physical confrontation without injury is ( if possible ) to employ overwhelming force at the outset. The company I was working for at the time had a training department and the manager informed me that, "We never use offensive force, only defensive."

    I asked him to come up to the class and demonstrate for me how he would gain my compliance if I was combative. I took slow swings at his head and he continued blocking, I asked when he would get around to taking me into custody and he then grabbed my wrist and put me into a lock. I told him he can't do that because he just went on the offense which was against his policies.

    You cannot win a battle by remaining only on the defense. At some point, if you want to win, you must go over to the offense.

    Just an observation.
    I think the old theory was: Sometimes the best defense is a good offense !

    I think that is valid.

    BTW, since the muzzies, MS13, and other assorted thugs are on a rampage, unopposed, that means ROL is already gone, nonexistent !!!

    As long as they can rampage without consequences, they will. They will only cease when they pay dearly !!!

    Last edited by NoDandy; 10-22-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  34. #34
    I believe many on the board are familiar with Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch.

    If not, do yourself a favor and go to You Tube and do a search, and watch some of his videos.

    I admit I am a big fan of him !

    I would absolutely love to hear his opinion of the OP, and of the comments posted here !!!

    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    A Multi-Demensional Quantum Environment.
    Posts
    52,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    The fact that people, at least our side, are generally good at heart and just want to be left alone.

    If a gang attacks me on my property, I'll fight. If I look out the window and see a gang attacking my neighbor, I'll fight.

    But I'm not quite ready to load up and go driving around killing people of a certain ethnicity because I think they MIGHT be in a gang who would attack me or my neighbor.

    We're not there. I hope to God we never get there.
    Problem is-by the time it gets to the point people go Vigilante or Hunting or whatever-they've already taken over. Look at other countries that were once more mainstream but are now Islamic. Afghanistan is an example. Back in the 60's the were Beehive Hair and Mini-skirts, the Beatles and so forth. Hows that looking now?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."


    "My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.