Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? ‘Start Your Day With Maximum Gay:’ Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal
+ Reply to Thread

‘Start Your Day With Maximum Gay:’ Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal

No thanks, think I'll pass!

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...-launches-lgbt

‘Start Your Day With Maximum Gay:’ Kellogg’s Launches LGBT Cereal
    Listen to the Article!

By Alexa Moutevelis Coombs | October 18, 2019 8:43 AM EDT

Have you ever eaten Froot Loops and thought, "This cereal isn’t gay enough?" Do you seek a safe space to eat your Rice Krispies? Are you concerned that your Corn Flakes aren’t sufficiently woke? Well, now Kellogg’s has the solution!

On Thursday, the gay site PinkNews reported, “Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal so you can start your day with maximum gay… If you’re a fan of breakfast and being gay, we have grrrrreat news for you – Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal.”

And to think, we’ve been eating straight, cisgender cereal all this time.

Timed to coincide with GLAAD’s Spirit Day on October 17, they teamed up to produce the “All Together” cereal, which Kellogg’s says is the first to offer Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies “exclusively together.”

Unlike the mix of cereal the image on the box implies, it’s actually a Limited Edition Variety Pack with 6 individual sized boxes inside, but consumers are free to create any combination they like. Froot Loops and Raisin Brain together? Let your freak flag fly, honey!

Kellogg’s chief diversity officer (why does a cereal company need such a thing??) Priscilla Koranteng said, “At Kellogg, we are firmly committed to equality and inclusion in the workplace, marketplace and in the communities where we work and live.” As part of the Spirit Day partnership, Kellogg’s is donating $50,000 to GLAAD.

During the gay thing a few weeks ago, I saw in the local Target store some Listerine Mouth Wash 1.5 liters with labels in the "gay" colors on them.

This would be Johnson and Johnson, who just paid a huge settlement to some guy about his growing breasts?
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

The opening to the cereal is in the rear of the box.
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

This is actually pretty damned brilliant.

Now they get to market their floor sweepings AND claim some social justice points.

What does cereal have to do with sexual preference?

Quit pushing an agenda!

I quit Gillette and now I quit Kellogs...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Too many companies are getting involved in this crap...and it can't be because of the 5% of the population that are 'sexually off' - it's for those that are offended by everything.

Eat up!

GMOS, MONSANTO’S ROUNDUP FOUND IN KELLOGG’S FROOT LOOPS
    Cereals continue to push dangerous chemicals and ingredients
    https://www.infowars.com/gmos-monsan...s-froot-loops/

These cereals too:

Kellog’s Frosted Flakes
    Kellog’s Corn Flakes
    Kellog’s Raisin Bran
    Kellogg’s Cracklin’ Oat Bran oat cereal

https://livelovefruit.com/glyphosate...complete-list/
    "Apres la Guerre."

Faggot flakes?

Rug-munch crunch?

Bungholi-Os?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I noticed the other day that the folks who make Ezekiel Bread make cereals.

Time to switch to something "healthier."
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

I had to go look up GLAAD, of course. Can't say my world is better for it.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

They've manufactured Fruit Loops for years. I thought that would have been inclusive enough.
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry

These people really need to talk to Gillette.Can they learn to say back lash.Another good sourse of information is Chik Filet,when they refused to fold to the queer agenda their sales went through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by fish hook View Post
    These people really need to talk to Gillette.Can they learn to say back lash.Another good sourse of information is Chik Filet,when they refused to fold to the queer agenda their sales went through the roof.
    Good luck boycotting Kelloggs.

I'd bet 90% of your pantry is from them, their parent company, or a subsidiary.

Gillette's ads were an actual attack on men ... but what could I say? I haven't shaved since 2001. Kelloggs cereal also don't grace my table as I can't drink milk and ... well ... cereal without milk is intolerable.

But I do like me a rice crispy treat every now and then when they find their way to the church social food table.

Not sure if the packaging says it or if it was what the writer wrote about 'Start your day...'

If I was homo I'd be pretty offended by such nonsense.

As was said 'What exactly does Sexual Preffs have to do with Breakfast Cereal'?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

I can mix any number of cereals together just by getting boxes of the ones I want to mix and pouring away. The mix of cereals in question doesn't even sound good together. This doesn't add value and the premise is just stupid. The last thing I care about is if my cereal is gay.

This will not be a top seller.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    I can mix any number of cereals together just by getting boxes of the ones I want to mix and pouring away. The mix of cereals in question doesn't even sound good together. This doesn't add value and the premise is just stupid. The last thing I care about is if my cereal is gay.

This will not be a top seller.
    Consider who Kellogs was founded by.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Good luck boycotting Kelloggs.
    Oh, well...

Since you said so, I'll just give up, then...

"No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

But I do like me a rice crispy treat every now and then when they find their way to the church social food table.
    Presbyterian?

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Panic Sex Lady can't stop laughing ...
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Presbyterian?
    No, just the regular rice crispy bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Faggot flakes?

Rug-munch crunch?

Bungholi-Os?
    Funny stuff.

Might need to be careful with "Bungholi_o's"

Beavis might get pissed.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Consider who Kellogs was founded by.
    Straight laced 7th day Adventists.....
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Not sure if the packaging says it or if it was what the writer wrote about 'Start your day...'

If I was homo I'd be pretty offended by such nonsense.

As was said 'What exactly does Sexual Preffs have to do with Breakfast Cereal'?
    I am waiting to see how my old roommate in Seattle reacts to this one - he's probably just laughing and wouldn't touch a bowl of GMO processed High Fructose Corn Syrup and Maize corn with a barge pole, no matter how many "inclusive" shapes for of artificially colored cookies disguised as food or how rainbow the package was.

Like a lot of really "gay" men (you know the type) he's fantastic at one-liners and I can think of several likely to come out of his mouth already lol.

Seriously this has nothing to do with "inclusive" anything and is all about marketing, calling attention and hoping to make money.

It also isn't even really new (the whole "out" marketing thing - not just fruity frosted flakes with work rice Fruity Loops).

I have another close friend of many decades who is slightly older than me who was the commercial face of an "amazing" product that was going to "make millions" and he was the model selected as the agency for their advertising - believe it or not it was backed by a fairly large manufacturer and this was in the 1970s.

What was the name of this all-important, money-making, amazing product?

GAY BEER

I kid you not, that was the name of the product - it was hoped it would be a "must-have" in gay bars and clubs throughout the nation, a huge and "untapped" market.

I don't do this routine or tell the story nearly as well as he does - so I'll stop now, but it simply shows that even forty-plus years ago manufacturers were busy trying to figure out how to market to various subcultures - they didn't much care what or who they were, just so they had money.

As you can guess, Gay Beer quickly became a joke and wasn't even around by the late 1970s when I first started having a lot of contacts in that community.
    Last edited by Melodi; 10-20-2019 at 06:48 AM.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

My German Housemate points out that "this will upset a lot of people, but it won't matter because now half the country is talking about the company which is what they wanted in the first place so they got what they wanted, advertising."

My housemate quite openly lesbian and she laughed her head off when she saw the box - being German she doesn't eat junk like that either.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quit pushing an agenda!

What does a spacewalk have to do with gender equality?

I quit NASA YEARS ago.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

I would boycott Kellogg's if I could, but since I haven't bought anything they make in many years, I'll just have to settle for rolling my eyes as I pass the cereal aisle by. (We eat very little packaged food of any kind.)

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Opportunity abounds.

It's time for a Redneck Pride line of products.

Honey Bunches of Bullseye's.

Beer flakes.

Testosterone crunch.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quit pushing an agenda!

I predict this will be a big marketing mistake for Kellogs !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

This is actually pretty damned brilliant.

Now they get to market their floor sweepings AND claim some social justice points.
    LOL, probably true !
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    ... Testosterone crunch.
    That's why I stopped wearing tight pants.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    I predict this will be a big marketing mistake for Kellogs !!!
    I doubt it. They didn't really come out and attack anyone like Gilette did. It's not the same thing. Are people going to boycott them because they made a goofy cereal and promoted it as a gay cereal? Are there really that many people out there who are anti-gay AND still eat their fruit loops?

And as far as boycotting them ... they own stuff like Pringles, Club Crackers, Plantation foods (which is a HUGE swath of your grocery store) ...

I doubt it. They didn't really come out and attack anyone like Gilette did. It's not the same thing. Are people going to boycott them because they made a goofy cereal and promoted it as a gay cereal? Are there really that many people out there who are anti-gay AND still eat their fruit loops?

And as far as boycotting them ... they own stuff like Pringles, Club Crackers, Plantation foods (which is a HUGE swath of your grocery store) ...
    Pretty sure we don't have any Kellogs in the house. None of what you wrote above or many other things. Pretty careful about anything with grains in them. I refuse to support Monsanto........

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Monsanto no longer exists. It has been Bayer for a couple of years now since the acquisition.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

-- h/t Kenny
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

No, just the regular rice crispy bars.

Well played...

Sign the petition if you would like...

Kellogg's Uses Cereal Mascots to Push LGBTQ Agenda

Kellogg’s has supported the homosexual community for a long time, and now it is obvious they are going after our children. As part of an effort to say "we're all in this together," Kellogg's has combined several of its popular cereals into one package to support an LGBTQ "anti-bullying" campaign called Spirit Day.

Kellogg’s calls it All Together Cereal, an exclusive, limited-time offer in which the cereal brand’s famous mascots are promoting their individual cereals packaged together in a purple box with rainbow colors. Purple is the designated color for Spirit Day, which is described by the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) as "the most visible anti-LGBTQ bullying campaign and united show of support for LGBTQ youth.” The variety pack includes Frosted Mini Wheats, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, and Kellogg's Corn Flakes, and is only available online through Kellogg’s for $19.99 per box.

To attract children, the All Together limited-edition box features beloved characters including Mini (from Frosted Mini Wheats), Toucan Sam, Tony the Tiger, Sunny (from Raisin Bran), Snap, Crackle & Pop, and Cornelius (from Corn Flakes).

The cereal box reads:

"We all belong together. … All Together Cereal is a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you're from, or who you love. We believe that all people deserve an environment where they can be their best selves. That's why we've joined forces with GLAAD for Spirit Day to stand up against bullying and to support a more accepting world for LGBTQ people."

Kellogg’s goal is to normalize the LGBTQ lifestyle by using cereal mascots to brainwash children. The company is also donating $50,000 to GLAAD to support its anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy work.

TAKE ACTION

Kellogg’s needs to hear from you. Supporting the homosexual agenda verses remaining neutral in the cultural war is just bad business. If Christians cannot find corporate neutrality with Kellogg’s, then they will vote with their pocketbook and support companies that are neutral. Sign our petition to Kellogg’s now!

https://onemillionmoms.com/current-c...-lgbtq-agenda/
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

It's them doing their part in the conquest of the minds of children.... Any parent who puts a box of these in front of a child should be held accountable. I should say will be held accountable. Corporations towing the deep state line, cowtowing to the globalists plan for one world, and a piece of that pie....

It's organized and spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Gandillon View Post
    Monsanto no longer exists. It has been Bayer for a couple of years now since the acquisition.
    Same whore with a new dress.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Next thing you know they'll turn Tony the Tiger into a queer. He can team up with the Green Hornet.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Honestly, no one I know thinks this is really aimed at kids, but rather see it as a rather ham-fisted attempt to try and "capture" the Gay Market.

Just like "Gay Beer" in the 1970s it doesn't seem to be working out very well, at least not from my non-scientific reporting base of personal friends and those they know.

Oh sure, a lot of people are likely to buy ONE box for the Halloween party or to cut up and frame as a joke; but as I said even my openly Lesbian Housemate saw it as a really cynical ploy to try and "target" a "new" market - once believed to have extra spending money since they often don't have kids.

I suspect that with or with a petition this "product" is likely to go away sometimes after Halloween and before Valintine's day, if not before.