Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCAM Climate Scam; whatís your rock?
+ Reply to Thread

Climate Scam; whatís your rock?

Iíve been reading several hours a day on the various skeptic and doubter sites and most of them are pretty well together. Occasionally I try a different search and Google throws me down the warmist rabbit hole. Iíll read shit I have already seen debunked, but occasionally I find ď31 prestigious scientific organizations in consensus agree the science is settled...Ē or some shit like that, or they start ripping up Heartland or such. I start doubting myself, and I have to reach for something stable to keep my sanity.
    What do you find is your ďrock of certaintyĒ? The fake hockey stick, the missing MWP and LIA? The 60 year cycles? The GSM? The blatant corruption of ClimateGate? 35,000 signatures? Hundreds of skeptic papers? Twenty years with no warming? What lets you sleep at night?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Very simple... the financial and lifestyle choices of the "true believers"...

If you REALLY believed that globull warming was going to raise sea levels imminently, you wouldn't spend 17 million bucks on an oceanfront mansion.

Summerthyme

Study all of our stratospheres and how they work. It's amazing how they work and what IMO is a intelligent design. I'm no scientice but have spent many hours researching this.

For me it really started when in the late 70s acid rain was going to kill us. So I read everythimg I could as a kid on acid rain. Well this is what happens when we pollute to much from the earth, it doesn't make it to the upper atmospheres, it gets washed and dumped back down in the lower atmospheres, all by design.

It's a modern-day secular religion.

The more I observe humans, the more I think we are hard-wired to obsess over something or someone BIGGER than ourselves. A cause, a philosophy, a god. There is a hole in us, and if it isn't filled with one thing, it will be filled with something else.

For my part, I use their own graphs against them.

Most of their graphs start in the 1840's (on the left side) for global temps. then advancing through time 1850's, 1870's, etc. Global temps go down. Then start back up in the …...1940's (?). The thing is we haven't reached the global temps of the 1840's yet. In the 1840's Miami, New York, etc. weren't under water, so since we haven't reached those temps yet, what makes one believe those places will go under? First.

Second, water rises on an even level. Let me know if I need to explain that to you. Otherwise, continuing: which means all places all over the globe will rise equally. They will scream and pull their hair out that Miami is going to be under water yada, yada. But that won't happen unless New Orleans, St. Louis, New York, Chicago, Venice, Monte Carlo, San Francisco, Portland, Hong Kong, Maui, all do too (just to name a few places) at the same time.

Third: If it is global warming, than it's global. Meaning everywhere on earth, everywhere on earth, including my AO is hotter than it was in 1840. My AO is cooler now than it was 30-40 years ago. Even though we just broke some Sept record high's that stood since the 1930's. BTW that's when they started keeping records in my AO. Should be noted that the record temps in my AO WERE IN the 1930's.

We've barely had a day touch the 100's in several years. We've lived here for 35 years, when I (I did it myself) put the first new roof on this 1930's built home, the air temp was 106. It was in the hundreds several days that week. There use to be contests for people to guess what day of the year would be the first 100 degree day. Those stopped along time ago.

My AO says the globe is not getting hotter. Weather patterns change, and always have. An old wives tale on the weather for my AO is the number of fogs you have in Aug is the number of snow falls you will have in winter.

1) August is a drought month - normally. To have fog you need rain. Weather pattern change, which would signify -
    2) It doesn't snow here, unless there is a weather pattern change, which was indicated back in …..August.

Which is about 90% correct every time.

People don't pay attention to the weather patterns any more, because they don't depend on them for their livelihood anymore. So everything weather wise is weird to them.

Knowing the above, means to me, follow the money.
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    ďThe rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

"People don't pay attention to the weather patterns any more, because they don't depend on them for their livelihood anymore. So everything weather wise is weird to them."

But I do and the pattern that we have been missing most of the time for the last twenty years is called the Westerlies. http://www.google.com/search?ei=qMup...30.NeK6czmO-GM

When I see things done by military aircraft and billionaires running other projects http://www.theguardian.com/environme...geoengineering I tend to believe my eyes and watch the sky because they are either trying to mitigated something or start something. Take your pick, the why doesn't matter that much. The blue sky does. Listen to your eyes the are screaming.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mansi...w=1344&bih=695

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Study all of our stratospheres and how they work. It's amazing how they work and what IMO is a intelligent design. I'm no scientice but have spent many hours researching this.

For me it really started when in the late 70s acid rain was going to kill us. So I read everythimg I could as a kid on acid rain. Well this is what happens when we pollute to much from the earth, it doesn't make it to the upper atmospheres, it gets washed and dumped back down in the lower atmospheres, all by design.
    Hair....AIR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iVR3wPutTY

We've been listening to Suspicious 0bservers for a while now. He posts links to articles, lists sources of information, lists recent papers and studies. He also posts links to papers and studies that disagree with positions and opinions he holds. I like his ability to translate scientific garon into understandable english.

He also highlighted instances when the government altered it's data during President Obama's administration.

link to source:
    https://suspicious0bservers.org/
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 10-18-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Mitigation. Geoengineering: A war on climate change?

http://jetpress.org/v26.1/lockley.htm

What puts me at rest against the "scientific claims" is the history of weather and earth changes over LONG periods of time.
    First, you can't argue against the past. Second, the changes occurred without modern technology to blame.

My Rock is Almighty God, who created us and who gave us His Word so that we can know both the past and the future. The long-term graphs are interesting and useful, too, and I use them when talking to other people, but the Rock I stand on is God and His Word.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

I spent countless hours and over 2,000 posts detailing why the Earth is entering a Grand Solar MINIMUM.

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bŠs in …irinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg fŁr Israel!

My rock is that I don't give a shit.

It's not something I can control or influence, so screw it, the earth is going to do what it does and I'll adjust best I can. The last thing I'm going to do is waste my time fretting over it, the internet sucks up way too much of my life as it is!

Arguing with my wife is very frustrating. She brings in trash-type pollution, smog, everything. Won’t listen when I tell her carbon dioxide is not smog, is not pollution. When I told her there has been no warming for the last twenty years, she flat-out didn’t believe me. She said it has been warming every year. I asked how much, she said a degree or two every year, and over the years, that adds up. She was getting into her “just shut up” mode, so I didn’t to get to tell her we have warmed almost a degree, in the last century!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    My Rock is Almighty God, who created us and who gave us His Word so that we can know both the past and the future. The long-term graphs are interesting and useful, too, and I use them when talking to other people, but the Rock I stand on is God and His Word.

Kathleen
    Agreed. Ultimately, God is in control of the weather, so whatever happens, happens. I'm not fretting over it.
    Sherree

What lets me sleep at night in the face of CLIMATE CATASTROPHE!!!!!?

Knowledge of Prehistory And my own personal (lack of) relevance on a GEOLOGIC time scale.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post
    I spent countless hours and over 2,000 posts detailing why the Earth is entering a Grand Solar MINIMUM.

von Koehler
    And you have done a fantastic job! I’m sorry I’m not posting on your other site, I just don’t have time. You are certainly welcome to use anything I have found and posted.
    My emphasis is on countering AGW, which is based on CO2, They look at GSM as a reason we have a warming pause now, and aren’t we lucky? “It will give us a little relief, but it proves nothing, warming will be back, even more pissed off and even hotter.”

So are you saying that we had warming but not in the last twenty years? Is that what the "musloid" NASA site told you? That shut up mode? LOL.

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

This chart gives the long term history of warming and cooling eras.

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bŠs in …irinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg fŁr Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-D View Post
    So are you saying that we had warming but not in the last twenty years? Is that what the "musloid" NASA site told you? That shut up mode? LOL.

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
    What I get in general (mixed from all sides) from much reading is there has been warming as we rebound from the LIA, and CO2 is increasing from fossil fuels. That is correlation, it is not causation. In the last century there were periods where the warming and CO2 rose sorta together, and periods when it rose and cooled, not correlation and certainly not causation. The twenty years of rising and very little warming is even acknowledged by IPCC if you dig enough. They are all trying to explain it away, and they can’t because it isn’t CO2 causing it. The models, over a hundred, can’t explain it, didn’t predict it. They can’t even predict the past, always coming up way hotter than it actually is. They just won’t work, yet they have to use them. If you bring in the 60 year climate cycle and the sunspot cycle, and the other longer cycles, things make more sense.

I have quickly learned to pay no attention to official sources, the more official, the worse they are. I have read far more than I have posted. NASA, with or without Hanson, is among the worst, because we should be able to trust the experts, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    I have quickly learned to pay no attention to official sources, the more official, the worse they are. I have read far more than I have posted. NASA, with or without Hanson, is among the worst, because we should be able to trust the experts, right?
    NASA is a liar and IMO on everything they have been involved with - everything.

I believe in man made climate change only so far as that it includes the government is involved with weather manipulation - including the fires in California -(probably started with lasers) and Huston's hurricane - to a point when I see a weather abnormality I immediately assume that our government had something to do with it.

Chemtrails in my mind are a FACT. Nor do I believe they are being used exclusively for what they admit to.

But that is another topic probably not well received on this forum.

The so called climate change - is bs.

I do believe that some sort of climate change is happening, and it's certainly unlikely the world would suddenly start maintaining a steady temperature for the rest of time. It's never done that before and I see no reason to suspect it would start now.

So humans SHOULD prepare in advance for climate change. It's as smart as deciding that it looks like rain and rolling up your car windows.

But I don't believe that we're even a MINOR cause of the climate change, nor do I support any of the left's suggestions on how we'll fix it. Most of those are power grabs by the elite to return humanity to the feudal system they so desire.

What pisses me off usually though is that many conservatives lump everything into the climate change scam. I've literally seen assholes throw trash out their truck window while claiming that pollution is part of the climate scam. No, asshole. Your plastic soda bottle bouncing in the bar ditch is part of a whole different problem that's very real.

Coulter - That would include the moon landing?

The #1 green house gas in our atmosphere, but BOTH quantity, AND intinsity(ability to hold heat/greenhouse effect) IS WATER. CLOUDS, covering half of the earth at a time. CLOUDS are the #1 greeenhouse gas.

next is METHANE from animals... not just livestock, there are MILLIONS of wildebeast, caribou, deer, bear, WHALES, right down to the birds, fish, and mice that are creating TONS, probably MILLIONS OF TONS of methane, worldwide, DAILY. The Biomass of humans & human livestock does not make up... and I'll pull a numebr out of my ass here... ever 1% of the planets methane-producing biomass...

same goes for co2.. a volcano fart is like 100 years worth of human pollution.. we just are not significant enough to tip the balance.

CO@ causes a GREENER planet, making MORE places habitable...

And finally, FOLLOW THE MONEY.... when beach from property drops in price... or even stagnates, world wide, then you can believe it. The hunter gatherer tribes in the bering straits who's beach is eroding can just move the wigwams back 50'. But when whole ocean front street properties ARE FLOODING FAST ENOUGH THAT IT ISN"T WORTH IT TO LIVE ON THE OCEAN FRONT (will never happen) that will be a sign it is real. if the ocean doesn't rise, and it hasn't, more than an inch or so a century, then there is nothing to see here. The earths water is a closed-loop system.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-D View Post
    Cough, cough, deep breaths.... I liked that. And seem to recall it, although hazily...

I believe the current real sea level raise is around 7 inches a century, not changing much.

Coulter - That would include the moon landing?
    90% yes - 10% not sure.

And I ran a poll here that was closed - for some reason - you guess if you like - that had those who didn't believe in it at around 25% prior to it being closed.
    First poll I had ever seen closed. That action alone increased my belief in a fake by at least 10%.

My personal belief on things - moon landing, real. Retroflectors.
    WTC7 hinky, maybe detonated. Pentagon, saw pieces of plane on lawn in wrong side. Where was damage from wings and engines. OKC bombing, columns detonated with charges?
    Contrails, no. Weather control, no. I don’t really care about others beliefs enough to discuss it. Some of these are not welcome on Main here, we have alt and unex for that.
    The one that really frosts my cookies is being stupid enough to actually believe in an actual flat earth. We have one member that believes, he usually stays in his room and we ignore him.

I read "The Report from Iron Mountain" written in late 60's which outlined the plan to use weather issues as a mechanism to control people. It is a very worthwhile read, as everything since then has followed the plan layed out, including blood sports (fanaticism about sports) to alien invasion (no shortage of the effort here).....people will give of their money and freedom to protect the planet from an environmental threat, or an alien invasion, while sports keeps them busy and away from what matters. Again, 1967. Global cooling, warming, climate change.......whatever fits the agenda. Look at the position sports is having on people. It's about control in a world without war.......100 pages on the net, read it. It's the real deal, no matter the attacks upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    I read "The Report from Iron Mountain" written in late 60's which outlined the plan to use weather issues as a mechanism to control people. It is a very worthwhile read, as everything since then has followed the plan layed out, including blood sports (fanaticism about sports) to alien invasion (no shortage of the effort here).....people will give of their money and freedom to protect the planet from an environmental threat, or an alien invasion, while sports keeps them busy and away from what matters. Again, 1967. Global cooling, warming, climate change.......whatever fits the agenda. Look at the position sports is having on people. It's about control in a world without war.......100 pages on the net, read it. It's the real deal, no matter the attacks upon it.
    Having worked for the government for a decade in my misspent youth ... I can say that there's NOTHING they wouldn't do but very little they can do. They are incompetent at almost every level. Praise God for that.

The worst possible thing for us would be to have a competent government.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post

Kathleen
    Amen! A Firm, Solid Foundation!
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

I just try to point out to people they are confusing humans being destructive with climate change. I then ask them if they
    know what the gaseous form of that evil carbon we are being taxed on. So far none that I asked that question could answer that question.
    When I point out it's co2 and that we are being taxed for breathing some actually start to think. I also ask them if they know the make up
    of the atmosphere when they say no I give them 3 numbers. 20% 0.04% and 76%, then ask them which is co2, nitrogen and oxygen.
    No one gets that 1 right either. oxygen 20% co2 0.04% nitrogen 76%. everyone is shocked and wonders why we don't worry more about nitrogen.
    Whats even scarier is how many people don't know that plants need co2 and give off oxygen.

My SIL was not aware of the plant connection, and she is a nurse. My wife thought we warm up a degree or two every year. The summer around here can be miserable and she hates living here, so it’s, to her, it’s getting hotter every year, when actually, it’s getting about a degree hotter every century. She won’t believe that, of course.
    Last edited by Profit of Doom; 10-19-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Spending far too much time reading, found this in wiki,
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Realized this based on a debunking of the (Real) global cooling of the 70’s. Check out the editor, well known warmist.
    Realized what is going on is basically 1984. Rewrite history and change all records of the inconvenient truth. We are lucky the Internet is so massive it is difficult to access and change everything, but they are always trying.

https://web.stanford.edu/~moore/Boon_To_Man.html
    Why Global Warming Would be Good for You

A Shortened version of this article entitled "Why Global Warming Would be Good for You" appeared in The Public InterestWinter 1995 without footnotes, tables, the chart or references. The complete version was published later in 1995 in the Hoover Institution Working Paper series as

GLOBAL WARMING: A Boon to Humans and Other Animals

Thomas Gale Moore
    Senior Fellow
    Hoover Institution
    Climate extremes would trigger meteorological chaos -- raging hurricanes such as we have never seen, capable of killing millions of people; uncommonly long, record-breaking heat waves; and profound drought that could drive Africa and the entire Indian subcontinent over the edge into mass starvation. ... Even if we could stop all greenhouse gas emissions today, we would still be committed to a temperature increase worldwide of two to four degrees Fahrenheit by the middle of the twenty-first century. It would be warmer then than it has been for the past two million years. Unchecked it would match nuclear war in its potential for devastation.[1]
    -- Senate Majority Leader George J. Mitchell

Senator Mitchell's forecast and his history are both wrong. Warmer periods bring benign rather than more violent weather. Milder temperatures will induce more evaporation from oceans and thus more rainfall -- where it will fall we cannot be sure but the earth as a whole should receive greater precipitation. Meteorologists now believe that any rise in sea levels over the next century will be at most a foot or more, not twenty.[2] In addition, Mitchell flunks history: around 6,000 years ago the earth sustained temperatures that were probably more than four degrees Fahrenheit hotter than those of the twentieth century, yet mankind flourished. The Sahara desert bloomed with plants, and water loving animals such as hippopotamuses wallowed in rivers and lakes. Dense forests carpeted Europe from the Alps to Scandinavia. The Midwest of the United States was somewhat drier than it is today, similar to contemporary western Kansas or eastern Colorado; but Canada enjoyed a warmer climate and more rainfall.
    Raising the specter of disaster as well, Vice President Al Gore has called the threat of global warming "the most serious problem our civilization faces."[3] In fact, he has styled those who dispute it as "self-interested" and compared them to spokesmen for the tobacco industry who have questioned the relation of smoking to cancer. But Gore is misinformed; many disinterested scientists, including climatologists with no financial interest other than preventing wasteful expenditures of society's limited resources, question the evidence and the models that underlie the warming hypothesis.

In fact, the evidence supporting the claim that the earth has grown warmer is shaky; the theory is weak; and the models on which the conclusions are based cannot even replicate the current climate. It is asserted, for example, that over the last hundred years the average temperature at the earth's surface has gone up by 0.5deg. Centigrade or about 1deg. Fahrenheit. Given the paucity of data in the Southern Hemisphere, the evidence that in the United States, with the best records, temperatures have failed to rise; the British naval records that find no significant change in temperatures at sea since the mid-1800s; and that the reported increases occurred mainly prior to 1940 -- before the rapid rise in CO2 -- the public is entitled to be wary. Moreover, even the National Academy of Sciences is skeptical of the validity of the computer models and warns that the modeling of clouds -- a key factor -- is inadequate and poorly understood.[4]

Much more at the link

Let US see if this works.

My personal belief on things - moon landing, real. Retroflectors.
    WTC7 hinky, maybe detonated. Pentagon, saw pieces of plane on lawn in wrong side. Where was damage from wings and engines. OKC bombing, columns detonated with charges?
    Contrails, no. Weather control, no. I don’t really care about others beliefs enough to discuss it. Some of these are not welcome on Main here, we have alt and unex for that.
    The one that really frosts my cookies is being stupid enough to actually believe in an actual flat earth. We have one member that believes, he usually stays in his room and we ignore him.

Real time west of that clear area in the pacific off cali. coast.

http://weather.msfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/post-abi

That shot was from the section of ocean with interesting cloud patterns.

http://weather.msfc.nasa.gov/goes/ab...nusband02.html

Do you think that is normal air traffic?

First link won't work.

You can click on the second link in the cloudy area west of the clear sky off the California coast. See the rather large trails?

You can also do a 50 frame loop.

The main thing I have learned is that if the government is screaming and trying to force us 1 way.
    Then we need to do the opposite to what the gov wants lol

My rock is being strong minded enough to sidestep the BS agenda and answer my own questions.

One of my rocks is Dr. Zharkova's work on this subject and the other is the various graphs put out showing all the Minimums in a neat little row. This has been endured many times before and that gives me the strength to put my shoulder against that wheel. It can be done.

My third rock is knowing that my primitive skillset is at least as good as anything the pre-electrical/industrial peoples used to survive. I have walked in my Ancestors' shadow for most of my life (White and Native American) and firmly believe that what I have learned from that will get me through this mess.

They just called it hard times- we have a fancy name for it- the SGSM. I like hard times myself, it's short and to the point. The .gov and the controllers can go their way and I'll go mine. Generally in the opposite direction.
    Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. --Richard Bach

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    My rock is being strong minded enough to sidestep the BS agenda and answer my own questions.

One of my rocks is Dr. Zharkova's work on this subject and the other is the various graphs put out showing all the Minimums in a neat little row. This has been endured many times before and that gives me the strength to put my shoulder against that wheel. It can be done.

My third rock is knowing that my primitive skillset is at least as good as anything the pre-electrical/industrial peoples used to survive. I have walked in my Ancestors' shadow for most of my life (White and Native American) and firmly believe that what I have learned from that will get me through this mess.

They just called it hard times- we have a fancy name for it- the SGSM. I like hard times myself, it's short and to the point. The .gov and the controllers can go their way and I'll go mine. Generally in the opposite direction.
    It didn't work for the Jews in 1940 and it won't work for us either. Way too many people want to believe the lies they are being fed. And the government lies to us about virtually everything. Sadly IMO most of the government leaders have sold their souls - seriously.