66 Reviews

35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups by Pamela Kazmierczak
Welcome to the First volume of The Amazing Recipes for Soup and Ultimate Soup Recipes Collection!! Are you looking for Recipes for The Perfect Winter Soup? This cookbook has recipes 35 different soups perfect to serve during the winter months! Whether you are looking for a winter soup recipe, a winter chowder recipe or a winter stew recipe, this is the book for you!Enjoy these delicious winter soup recipes today! The type of recipes you will find inside 35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups - Easy Homemade Soups For Wintertime are comforting soups, stews and chowders perfect for the chillier months of the year. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now

378 Reviews

The Last Alchemist by Erik Hamre
If there was a secret to riches, would you share it? David Dypsvik, a broke and depressed MBA student, is given a secret assignment by his university professor. Forty years earlier, in the 1970s, one of the world's richest men vanished from the face of the Earth. The billionaire had just completed a lecture series called The Principles of Wealth at Oxford University. The question is: Did he share something he shouldn't have shared in that last lecture? And what really happened the day he disappeared? The last Alchemist will take you on a journey through the history of wealth-creation and ancient mysteries. We follow a reluctant hero, a wanna-get-rich-quick MBA student, in his relentless pursuit of the missing billionaire and the secret to riches. But nothing could have prepared David Dypsvik for what he is about to face. Nobody is who they claim to be, and the stakes can be high when the prize is an abundance of riches. FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now Free Book of the Day
4 Reviews

Submarine Jim: A Children's Pirate-Treasure Adventure (The Longfellow Adventures Book 4) by J. S. Lome
The Shark they Hunted had a Map inside . . . Miles the Mutineer is trying to stay out of trouble and when a gang of convicts track a shark to his door, he can't help shying away . . . until the shark proves to be hiding a map to the largest treasure in the South Seas. Taking a bag of sea-darts and a shark-whistle, Miles joins an old pirate buddy in the hunt for treasure through a network of shipwrecks, where the key to survival may be joining their enemies. But will joining the shark-hunters mean encountering greater dangers than cut-throat convicts? Will it mean fighting the giant sea beast that guards the treasure? FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now Free Book of the Day
96 Reviews

Pit Stop: Baby! (Crescent Cove Book 4) by Taryn Quinn
We had the hottest hookup ever. And now, she's having my baby. I'm a carefree single guy. A successful race car driver who enjoys hitting the track -- hard. I don't do commitments. Hell, I rarely even do repeats. Until I spent the night with a gorgeous, funny woman who rocked my world. No names. No identifying details. Just lots and lots of pleasure. Until we meet up again at my older brother's wedding. And guess what, she's my brand new sister-in-law, Rylee Ford. And apparently, now she hates me. Oh, and she's also pregnant. Surprise, I'm the daddy. I'm so screwed. Author's note: Gage doesn't start out as a single father... but it sure doesn't take long for implantation to occur. Pit Stop: Baby is a standalone romantic comedy with a HEA ending and no cliffhanger. FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now