Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED Prayer Request for President Donald J. Trump
+ Reply to Thread

4 Prayer Request for President Donald J. Trump

It might be a good idea to print this out and pray daily. We've seen TB2K prayers work!

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We pray for our President Donald J. Trump today! We ask that you protect him from the evil and corrupt plans of the leftists and globalists. Send Your holy angels to guard him and keep him safe. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide him. We pray that you strike down those who wish to do him harm! Give him strength and courage to fight the good fight of faith and to keep our country, the United States of America great.
    In Jesus name we pray. AMEN!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

AMEN!

He's in my morning and nightly prayers
    Last edited by thompson; 10-12-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato

We do this several times a day!!!!

That's a really good prayer! I have prayed for him and his family every day since he announced his presidential run. I like your prayer and will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    AMEN!

He's in my prayers morning and nightly prayers
    And in ours, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    It might be a good idea to print this out and pray daily. We've seen TB2K prayers work!

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We pray for our President Donald J. Trump and those who are loyal to him in government, today! We ask that you protect him from the evil and corrupt plans of the leftists and globalists. Send Your holy angels to guard him and keep him safe. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide him. We pray that you strike down those who wish to do him harm or create or perpetuate lies against him! Give him strength and courage to fight the good fight of faith and to keep our country, the United States of America great.
    In Jesus name we pray. AMEN!
    I agree! I added a few words to the op.

Praying !

I pray daily.

Thanks for the thread Jonas, I pray for him daily.

It seems quite obvious to me that God Himself overrode decades of liberal/globalist planning to install Donald Trump as President, during what was probably the most crucial election in the history of this nation.

One of our members felt that God had shown her that He would use Trump as His wrecking ball, which has been fulfilled already, in spades.

I have no illusions as to the course of our nation being reversed in the long term, but at the same time I have no doubt that Trump is definitely God's man for these brief moments in history, whatever His purposes might be.

The foolish things of the world to shame the wise - one man standing as best he can against an evil that we can only imagine. You bet I'll pray.
    Last edited by Codeno; 10-12-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    This might hurt a little.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Wonderful prayer to add!!!

AMEN!!!

Thanks for the reminder! And "Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!". Amen!
    Last edited by Butterfly; 10-12-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Amen.
    So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

we pray many times daily for Potus and all family anf in his circle
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

Lord Jesus, we your people, pray, that your Will be done. Nothing more, nothing less. Thank you, AMEN

I have never seen a man who thrives on adversity and “churn” the way DJT does. If there were a TV show called Survivor Universe, Trump would be the unquestioned winner. I lift him up every day.

He is part of my prayers. Every day. Amen.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

I can't believe how he continues to fight at such a level. President Trump and I are the same age and I can't imagine how I would keep up with him for even one day. Even though it seems he is blocked at every turn he still is able to get things done. I pray for his and his family's safety daily.
    Last edited by ShyGirl; 10-13-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Amen!
    Is today the day?