Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL The latest Demo game plan is to force Trump to resign
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The latest Demo game plan is to force Trump to resign

Well, first they thought impeach, but had no decent evidence. They are at it again and again the evidence looks a tad weak.

Then they thought they could win 2020 only to find out they don't have anybody that could win.

Now there are rumors floating around that the plan now is to force Trump, like Nixon, to resign before impeachment. This can only be done if there is a groundswell at the grassroots (mixed metaphor there) convincing Trump that the people are against him. Now Nixon had people he could trust so when they told him the jig was up (metaphor there) he believed them. Trump trusts no one so that is a factor against the scheme.

The theory is that if there were signs that the GOP would abandon him due to public pressure. his ego is such that he would resign rather than go through the humiliation of an impeachment

So for this to work, there has to be an inexorable movement of the polls against Trump. And oddly enough, we are starting to see that.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Who controls the polls? The same media that is all out to remove Trump.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    his ego is such that he would resign rather than go through the humiliation of an impeachment
    Unlikely. His ego is such that he would say "bring it".
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

The same polls that had Hilldabeest winning in a large way?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    The same polls that had Hilldabeest winning in a large way?
    I am pretty sure Trump does not believe in polls. But how about the GOP senate?

This is the latest

In a train of really stupid Demo strategies.

They are so lost up their own err armpits they really are delusional in their ability to believe their own propaganda.

Trump just doesnít seem to care what anyone except Trump thinks.

Trump likes him some Trump.

Canít fix stupid!

The entirety of the GOPe hasn’t a single set of testicles in aggregate.

If it gets dicey, they’ll bolt, as sure as the sun rises in the east.

The ONLY reason DJT would resign is if they start threatening his kids.

And THEN he MIGHT resign but he DAMN SURE WILL run the god-damndest Scorched Earth run since Sherman scorched the South. He'll make THAT look like a Texas-Texas Tech pep rally bonfire.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    In a train of really stupid Demo strategies.

They are so lost up their own err armpits they really are delusional in their ability to believe their own propaganda.

Trump just doesn’t seem to care what anyone except Trump thinks.

Trump likes him some Trump.

Can’t fix stupid!
    Well, they are desperate. What should have worked against Trump hasn't. So they are thrashing around and I think they are trying this knowing that as of today, there is no way they could win a honest election. And the Trump margins may be of such magnitude that they won't be able to cheat their way in and they know it.

So this gamble. The trick will be to stampede the GOP Senate away from Trump like they did with Nixon. And what I have seen of those guys, that is a definite possibility.

My personal thought is that if everything fails, it’ll be time for “wet work.”

As long as he still has the numbers at the rallies, and people contributing money to his campaign fund, he's gonna laugh at the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Frankly I'm surprised this has not already been done, I'm sure they have tried, but failed.

Judy

They’re more likely to get their titties and prostrate glands milked at this point.just saying.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    They’re more likely to get their titties and prostrate glands milked at this point.just saying.
    50% of the people here will get this, 5he rest will be left scratching their heads. Go back to the Epstein thread for more information.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Ya the other way around though.
    Real estate in NYC, Don has had to work with the dons for years. Time to call in some favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayak View Post
    As long as he still has the numbers at the rallies, and people contributing money to his campaign fund, he's gonna laugh at the polls.
    My thinking as well. As long as people continue to pack his rallies, he'll be convinced of his continued popularity.

Hoping he does well in yankee land, Minneapolis, just a few hours away, now...

Even done a video search on prostate milking?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

They want Trump to resign because impeachment is impossible, but if it were possible they wouldn't settle for a mere resignation.

I FEAR YOU ARE CORRECT
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Kayak View Post
    any rally I have seen, was filled with supporters

in spite of the media trying to downplay

Still watching the Democratic Party to see just how stupid they can get. We could send all of them an"I'm with stupid" t-shirt.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    Well, first they thought impeach, but had no decent evidence. They are at it again and again the evidence looks a tad weak.

Then they thought they could win 2020 only to find out they don't have anybody that could win.

Now there are rumors floating around that the plan now is to force Trump, like Nixon, to resign before impeachment. This can only be done if there is a groundswell at the grassroots (mixed metaphor there) convincing Trump that the people are against him. Now Nixon had people he could trust so when they told him the jig was up (metaphor there) he believed them. Trump trusts no one so that is a factor against the scheme.

The theory is that if there were signs that the GOP would abandon him due to public pressure. his ego is such that he would resign rather than go through the humiliation of an impeachment

So for this to work, there has to be an inexorable movement of the polls against Trump. And oddly enough, we are starting to see that.
    Faux news this morning is reporting just that. Saying a majority, 51% of Americans, want President Trump impeached and removed from office.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, ďGo to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by straightstreet View Post
    Faux news this morning is reporting just that. Saying a majority, 51% of Americans, want President Trump impeached and removed from office.
    If this is how FOX reported this they are lying,

51% of folks want the "Investigation" to continue, NOT DJT to be impeached and removed.

Rub the above quote up against a 55% or better approval rating...for DJT...
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

ANYTHING happens to him or his family, and it WILL be scorched Earth time.

Declas and deseminate ..everything....and the PEOPLE will decide from there.

These people are playing their usual games with someone who will not be trifled with.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    51% of folks want the "Investigation" to continue
    Half of those because this time we got Trump, and half because Crooked Joe is in the crosshairs now.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

I too am amazed the man is still breathing. I don't think, in my lifetime, a man's been more universally hated, feared, and wished dead.

The risk he and his family face is deadly real. That alone earns him my vote, and as full throated support as is warrented.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    She couldn't keep her colors inside the lines, so she drew new lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    Who controls the polls? The same media that is all out to remove Trump.
    Bingo! The polls are nothing but thought shaping and opinion shaping and people we're catching on in the 2016 cycle but many more understand now. Trump is a type A personality and Alpha male. He is not the type to back down. They way he works is when they beat on him he turns it around and doubles down. He is not the type to fold or be intimidated.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Bingo! The polls are nothing but thought shaping and opinion shaping and people we're catching on in the 2016 cycle but many more understand now. Trump is a type A personality and Alpha male. He is not the type to back down. They way he works is when they beat on him he turns it around and doubles down. He is not the type to fold or be intimidated.
    I have a lot of friends who've flipped politically since 2016, apparently, the dems left a foul taste in their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I have a lot of friends who've flipped politically since 2016, apparently, the dems left a foul taste in their mouths.
    Thanks for the visual Packy
    WARNING!!!

My use of pronouns will offend faggots, the mentally ill, and the gender confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    I too am amazed the man is still breathing. I don't think, in my lifetime, a man's been more universally hated, feared, and wished dead.

The risk he and his family face is deadly real. That alone earns him my vote, and as full throated support as is warrented.

Keep in mind, 130 million out of 230 million eligible voters actually turned out in 2016.

Half of them voted for hilldabeest.

The hatred for DJT is magnified by the Ministry of Propaganda.

The polls are pure, unmitigated, undiluted fiction.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Unlikely. His ego is such that he would say "bring it".
    And especially with the extremely large crowds *always* showing up for his rallies...
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    The ONLY reason DJT would resign is if they start threatening his kids.

And THEN he MIGHT resign but he DAMN SURE WILL run the god-damndest Scorched Earth run since Sherman scorched the South. He'll make THAT look like a Texas-Texas Tech pep rally bonfire.

I fully agree. If they have the slightest bit of brains, they better leave his family out of it. Trump is 'walking in the light' right now...but he knows the 'dark'. And 'woe unto those' that force him to 'walk the dark path'...
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

The beat goes on. Some Talking Head (Harris Faulkner?) stated that all the polls were moving against Trump on impeachment. Odd that I had not noticed that.

I don't see Trump resigning in the face of this full-on blitz of manufactured scandal, slander, lies, fake news, and fake polls.

Many would have wilted by now, but Trump has amazing fortitude.

And he has a large number behind him. The media won't acknowledge us, but we're still here. And we hate the lying left even more now than in 2016, if that's possible.

Goes with the thread. Denninger's podcast about 15 minutes. Well worth the listen and his take on it. There is a good reason why the left is desperate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlZ_OX7SKn4

When weak feign strength and when strong feign weakness
    Sun Tzu
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?

Hfc, would you edit that and add a run time.

Thanks

Deplorable

Just saw video of outside the Minneapolis arena. It's PACKED. They're comin' in droves. Many thousands. My spirit boost of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Hfc, would you edit that and add a run time.

Thanks
    The run time is in my original comments. About 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    The run time is in my original comments. About 15 minutes.

It sure is...cleverly disguised as a run time.

Thanks

Deplorable

Trump is a business guru. He didn't get where he did by not knowing when to bring the hammer down. To clean out the trash and shut down things not working. Still waiting ....