Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Debating over a Cigar with the One-Eyed Kityy.
+ Reply to Thread

10 Debating over a Cigar with the One-Eyed Kityy.

So lately I've been watching a series of videos by Bay Area Buggs. Him and his crew get on GTA5 Online doing Roleplay. Apparently there is a huge community of people that do this-they RP a Cops, Store Clerks, Regular People or, like these guys...Criminals.

They keep character too so, when the Cops roll in they act as close to actual cops as possible withing the confines of the Software-and they do not know BAB and his crew or what they are doings and why so it makes for some really funny vids.

Even got FL hooked on them.

So last night we are watching these guys and suddenly the One-Eyed Kitty tries to steal my Cigar-it wasn't lit obviously and she kept trying to take it from me.
    Attached Images
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Your cat was either trying to take it so you wouldn't smoke it, or she wanted it and a bowl of milk to end a good day

Very cool pic.

When the cat goes for the bourbon it gets the 6 cent solution.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    Your cat was either trying to take it so you wouldn't smoke it, or she wanted it and a bowl of ...
    The cat probably wanted a bowl of catnip and the cigar to use as a wrapper...

They call that a "spliff"... The cat probably picked the habit up from watching all of those GTA videos...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

I thought it was a Lewinsky thread...
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    So lately I've been watching a series of videos by Bay Area Buggs. Him and his crew get on GTA5 Online doing Roleplay. Apparently there is a huge community of people that do this-they RP a Cops, Store Clerks, Regular People or, like these guys...Criminals.

They keep character too so, when the Cops roll in they act as close to actual cops as possible withing the confines of the Software-and they do not know BAB and his crew or what they are doings and why so it makes for some really funny vids.

Even got FL hooked on them.

So last night we are watching these guys and suddenly the One-Eyed Kitty tries to steal my Cigar-it wasn't lit obviously and she kept trying to take it from me.

🤣
    There are RP servers for DAYZ like that as well...some seriously funny crap they get into...
    The cat would add to the laughter.
    Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook us up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo.

Yeah, karate monkey, yeah, that's probably safer.

There are some funny acting nice looking critters in that photo.
    Thanks for the smile.
    They're free, but seems i can never get enough or have too many!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

. TB2K IS never down, thank heavens! But, when it is, you can find me in the corner of this round room, watching the world wander by. Stop in and say HI. I miss ya already. No excuses! Bring snacks, news, music or movies for access to VIP room https://talk2metb2k.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    🤣
    There are RP servers for DAYZ like that as well...some seriously funny crap they get into...
    The cat would add to the laughter.
    I'll have to lookk up DAYZ. The whole RP things is....interesting. Trying to figure if people do like the SIMs and actually build a "Life" in some game or if they all get together and do it like these guys just screwing around for gits and shiggles. Take someone RPing a Convenience Store Clerk-really? Or the guys RPing Cops-they take that seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    I'll have to lookk up DAYZ. The whole RP things is....interesting. Trying to figure if people do like the SIMs and actually build a "Life" in some game or if they all get together and do it like these guys just screwing around for gits and shiggles. Take someone RPing a Convenience Store Clerk-really? Or the guys RPing Cops-they take that seriously?
    I just found this guy, who ( I believe ) is an actual controller and plays the part on online flight simulators with pretty hilarious results:

8 minutes - Guy Launches SPACE SHUTTLE in Flight Simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_3pEOmLjJo

10 minutes - "YOUR DOOR IS OPEN!" Bad Piloting in Flight Simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej1lny1ZSrQ

10 minutes -747 Pilot LOSES HIS MIND in Flight Simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeC0ZTT8n7E

13 minutes - IDIOT PILOTS in Flight Simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFX0MggWdNc

11 minutes - TROLLING as an Air Traffic Controller in Flight Sim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNN8w2XlwY

As an aside, if you like the flight simulators... Look at the INSANE graphics on the microsoft sim coming out later in 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TY56kA8oY0
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

I don't understand. If they're pretending to have planes, and pretending to fly, and pretending to have doors that won't shut...
    ...why can't they pretend to have more than one runway???

I must admit i do feel far less foolish for just posting on this website or whatevehtheheck it is!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

. TB2K IS never down, thank heavens! But, when it is, you can find me in the corner of this round room, watching the world wander by. Stop in and say HI. I miss ya already. No excuses! Bring snacks, news, music or movies for access to VIP room https://talk2metb2k.blogspot.com/

So let me get this straight - your pussy wanted to suck on a cigar. Your last name Clinton perchance?

Just asking...

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    I don't understand. If they're pretending to have planes, and pretending to fly, and pretending to have doors that won't shut...
    ...why can't they pretend to have more than one runway???

I must admit i do feel far less foolish for just posting on this website or whatevehtheheck it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    So let me get this straight - your pussy wanted to suck on a cigar. Your last name Clinton perchance?

Just asking...
    Absolutely NOT! Protective Custody will no longer allow me to use that name and it has been assigned to a Robot.