Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Hillary Clinton could beat President Trump "again" if she decides to run for president in 2020
+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton could beat President Trump "again" if she decides to run for president in 2020

Hillary Clinton could beat President Trump "again" if she decides to run for president in 2020, the former secretary of state said Tuesday in an interview.

Clinton appeared on PBS News Hour and was asked about Trump's antagonistic attitude toward her after he goaded Clinton to run for the White House again. She called him "obsessed" for mocking her email scandal and said she could beat Trump in an electoral rematch, if she ever decided to jump back in.

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillar...-trump-rematch

This w(b)itch has utterly lost it!

Summerthyme

Delusional, arrogant, out of touch, insane...

She of all people would know about personal grievances and seeking adulation. She can't get over it.

Yes indeed, utterly.

And I maintain that this is exactly the catalyst that's needed to kick off some SERIOUS nonsense when 2020 hits.

If Hillary runs, again, and loses, again, to Trump, again, all those crazies that threw their tantrums in 2016 will NOT be better behaved in 2020.

I'm willing to have her beat him like she did last time. That worked out well.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Www.hillarybeattrump.org

That’s a REAL website put up shortly after the bitch LOST. The premise is that news stories and events are detailed there as if she’d won. Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Www.hillarybeattrump.org

That’s a REAL website put up shortly after the bitch LOST. The premise is that news stories and events are detailed there as if she’d won. Insanity.
    Wow, I just wasted several minutes on that sight - Thanks for posting that sight, Dennis.

They really are mentally ill. It’s truly delusional.

It seems to be on a par with a traumatized child rejecting reality and embracing totally fabricated alternative memories.

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both."
    Is she referring to emails other than the 33,000 she deleted so that they could not be examined?
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Reminds me of this guy.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    Reminds me of this guy.
    Heh....just a flesh wound!
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Hilldibeast should run in 2020 and watch the election results where she looses again....

Hilldibeast probably would not make it through the debates due to her deteriorated health....

Texican....

Her campaign did a thorough analysis and they determined the primary factor in her loss was they did not effective felt for he enough ballots after the polls had closed.

There has been extensive training and now the people that did not show up for the polls including those that have died since the last election will have their votes precooked out and ready to go.

They also made sure that a majority of the electors got a free ride on the Lolita Express where they had some nice videos made.
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

I kind of doubt Hitlery will win the Dem nomination.
    History says if a recession hits the sitting President will not win win re-election.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    I kind of doubt Hitlery will win the Dem nomination.
    History says if a recession hits the sitting President will not win win re-election.
    Only problem with that projection is that it depends on the "other guy" having a better plan. Or at least someone believing that's the case. I'm not sure how many people believe Crazy Uncle Bernie's voodoo plan will help. Or any of the other Dems.

DOOMER DOUG WANTS WHATEVER TYPE OF MIND ALTERING DRUGS HILLARY IS NOW USING! SERIOUSLY, THE LEVEL OF BRAIN SYNAPSES FIRING MUST BE AMAZING!!!
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

both Clintons know very well there's a head loping sword hanging over their heads with the DOJ Clinton Foundation investigation >>>> their only hope is stay non-confrontational - old Hellery sticking her freaking head out with a 2020 campaign could just get that sword a-swinging ....
    Illini Warrior

Her health barely held last time with her seizure episodes from her Parkinsons drugs. She is not physically fit never mind mentally fit.
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

🇺🇸T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P🇺🇸
    🇺🇸🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸2🇺🇸0🇺🇸🇺🇸

Its amazing that a felon is prohibited from holding office, but this bitch thinks that the can be President
    WARNING!!!

My use of pronouns will offend faggots, the mentally ill, and the gender confused.

Alternative term for Hitlerly...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Www.hillarybeattrump.org

Thatís a REAL website put up shortly after the bitch LOST. The premise is that news stories and events are detailed there as if sheíd won. Insanity.
    It comes from Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Her campaign did a thorough analysis and they determined the primary factor in her loss was they did not effective felt for he enough ballots after the polls had closed.

There has been extensive training and now the people that did not show up for the polls including those that have died since the last election will have their votes precooked out and ready to go.

They also made sure that a majority of the electors got a free ride on the Lolita Express where they had some nice videos made.
    I don't have a clue what you just wrote.
    Sub-Zero

My suspicion is that Hillary is staying front and center to sort of make herself "untouchable " if the investigations by Durham, Horowitz, Huber, et al start getting too close to her and her 2016 campaign. Even matters like Uranium 1 before hand.

On the other hand, if she was physically stronger she would be a viable choice for Democrats. Her chief competitor in 2016 just had a heart attack. Joe appears to be getting thrown under the bus because of Ukraine, China, Hunter, you name it. Major donors don't want Warren. The rest? I don't see anyone who is creating excitement that there voters will unite behind.

Rush was talking about the next debate (next week) and said that all the impeachment talk has overshadowed any of the campaigns. He did announce the candidates who would be there. Two surprised him. Tulsi Gabbard and Tom Steyer. I bet establishment Democrats are hoping for Steyer to do well.

Otherwise....?

I didn't know Tulsi was still active. Always thought she was the sanest of the dems. If attrition takes out the wounded front-runners, she might yet surprise us.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

At least one statistical type claims that if 60,000 votes had swung to other way, Hillary would have been POTUS. If true, that must really tear her guts, particularly if they had the system in place to find those votes but didn't bother because they thought they didn't need them.

And I have read that if California is taken out of the equation, Trump won the majority vote too.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    I didn't know Tulsi was still active. Always thought she was the sanest of the dems. If attrition takes out the wounded front-runners, she might yet surprise us.
    DW has heard her speak and was impressed. Didn't sound crazy, unusual for a Democrat. The Poet claims that the Demos can win in 2020 provided they don't act crazy. But they can't do it.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said.

Huh?

Whose calling the kettle black here?

Me thinks she is obsessed with thinking how obsessed she thinks Trump is with her.

That is a sign of a sociopath...…..

I'm bet she doesn't believe the Earth begins to rotate until she wakes up...….

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    I think that her base of support is something that the party would prefer not to acknowledge. She qualified definitely in fundraising but getting the DNC to recognize the polls where she had achieved the minimum was a struggle for them. I think that they will stay away from foreign policy so she doesn't have much of a chance to shine.

But she is smart....

We live in a time of conflict - external and internal - when we sometimes concentrate too much on what divides us. Today, fly the Stars and Stripes with pride and confidence that what unites is far stronger.
    Charlie Dent

Kuru settling in and lack of andrenachrome? V

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    Kuru settling in and lack of andrenachrome? V
    That's entirely possible. Their supply has likely been threatened too by all of Trump's swamp-draining. Hillary in the White House would ensure its recovery.

Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

BOOM! There it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Heh....just a flesh wound!
    We'll call it a draw!
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0