Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ENVR This is our future' say students, as climate protests sweep globe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    As Rush Limbaugh says " Young skulls full of mush !! "
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Whats coming---

The grand solar minimum is going to confuse many....LOL

Then it gets worse. Jesus Brings us a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH!!!

And the originators of the Global Warming Scam get REALLY WARM TOGETHER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

It is just like the prices that people are complaining about at McD's. Why should prices of their food and drink be increased to pay for their employees to go to college? Their commercial states that they are giving an exorbitant amount to their employees for college costs. Hey Ray Croc: that is a crock.
    That makes sense now. Had a craving for McDonald's breakfast Thursday. Got my favorite; bacon, egg and cheese with a hash brown and med coffee meal, as well as an extra hash brown. Just under $9.

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Whats coming---

The grand solar minimum is going to confuse many....LOL

Then it gets worse. Jesus Brings us a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH!!!

And the originators of the Global Warming Scam get REALLY WARM TOGETHER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!
    Amen! It is their religion, and God is going to give a smack-down, on His Timing.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Angry Greta Thunberg tells global leaders she 'will never forgive' them for failing on climate change

By Ivana KottasovŠ, CNN
    Updated 6:26 PM ET, Mon September 23, 2019

Rant on video at link:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/weath...ntl/index.html

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg addresses the Climate Action Summit at the United Nations General Assembly.

(CNN) — Greta Thunberg doesn't mince words. Not even when addressing the world's most powerful people.

"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth," the Swedish climate activist told the United Nations General Assembly on Monday. "How dare you?"

Speaking during the UN Climate Action Summit in New York, the 16-year-old was visibly frustrated with her audience and at times appeared to be holding back tears of anger.

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words and yet, I'm one of the lucky ones," Thunberg told the assembly, her signature long braid swept to the side. "People are suffering, people are dying."

Thunberg's message to the leaders was clear. Like many times in the past, she accused them of not doing enough to mitigate climate change. "For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear. How dare you continue to look away?"

The Swedish schoolgirl rose to prominence because of her determination to persuade global leaders to take climate change seriously.

She started with weekly sit-ins outside the Swedish Parliament, holding a handmade "School Climate Strike" sign. In just a few months, the one-girl protest grew into a worldwide movement, with students walking out of schools in well over 100 countries.

Thunberg is taking a sabbatical year from school to attend conferences and meetings with policymakers and those impacted by climate change.

But persuading her to come to America wasn't easy. Thunberg refuses to fly because of the high levels of emissions from air travel. When she traveled to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in January, she traveled by train. It took her 32 hours.

"Adults keep saying we owe it to the young people to give them hope. But I don't want your hope. I want you to panic," she told the rich and powerful gathered in the Swiss mountain resort. Like in New York on Monday, her speech was met with a stunned silence, then an overwhelming applause.

To get her to come to New York to address the United Nations, she was offered the option of sailing across the Atlantic Ocean on a 60-foot zero-emissions yacht.

Separately on Monday, Thunberg and 15 other children filed a complaint with the United Nations alleging that five of the world's leading economies have violated their human rights by not taking adequate action to stop the unfolding climate crisis.

The petition names five countries -- Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey -- that they say have failed to uphold their obligations under the Convention on the Rights of the Child, a 30-year-old human rights treaty that is the most widely ratified in history.

She said her message to the global leaders gathered in New York is simple: "We are watching you."

"If you chose to fail us, I say we will never forgive you," she added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mind you, this took place in New York City, not long after the Anniversary of 9/11. The globalists picked U.S. soil for a recent for their...U.N. shindig. Also, she was appointed to make an announcement, above. Please heed the warning. TammyinWI
    Last edited by TammyinWI; 09-23-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Greta Thunberg doesn't mince words. Not even when addressing the world's most powerful people.

"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth," the Swedish climate activist told the United Nations General Assembly on Monday. "How dare you?"

F’k off, you peachfuzz c*nt.

A little behind on sleep? (shrinks away quietly...)
    Last edited by TammyinWI; 09-23-2019 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Yeah, I am a little more than p.o'ed myself...this is a sham job.

Slinks. And no. That little c*nt needs to be stuffed back in her room to await her Muslim lover/rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    A bunch of kids who are told what to think and not how to think. The failure of American public schools on parade, and in a great many cases, the failure of parenting.

The good news is we only have to endure this stupidity for 11 more years.
    Eleven more years? How do you come to this date?

I can shrink away if I want...sometimes I slink, but then there is my concern for my posture. (((Oh the drama!)))

Slouches.

LOL.

I couldn't even listen to the video, had to shut it off. She was programmed, yes, and coached extensively...by a drama teacher- it was a rehearsed production of whine and cry...on ZUSA soil. (((Oh, the DRAMA!)))

This "climate change" is going to have far-reaching implications if those in power are allowed to implement it. The writing is on the wall. They have a lot "pet projects" for their agenda, and this is one of their "babies."

Deutschland uber alles....

She has that liberal female stink eye.......oh the mannitee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Eleven more years? How do you come to this date?
    A year ago we only had twelve years?

Actually we have very little time to save our civilization. Just until the next election.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Attached Images
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.