Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TERRORISM 9-11 Was not a Tragedy
+ Reply to Thread

9-11 Was not a Tragedy

We can refer to 9-11 as terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism, mass murder, an act or war, etc. One word does not properly describe 9-11: It was not a tragedy. Terrible accidents are tragedies. A child dying of cancer is a tragedy.

9-11 was an atrocity. Never forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicycle Junkie View Post
    We can refer to 9-11 as terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism, mass murder, an act or war, etc. One word does not properly describe 9-11: It was not a tragedy. Terrible accidents are tragedies. A child dying of cancer is a tragedy.

Bingo. Needs to be repeated.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Congress Sings God Bless America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400FMTMeYmg
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

NEVER FORGET...

Oh, well...

U.S. Christian Leaders Meet Saudi Arabian Prince on Eve of 9/11 Attacks
    “Saudi Arabia is one of America’s most important strategic allies in the war against Radical Islamist terrorism and in countering the rising Iranian threat,” explained New York Times bestselling author Joel Rosenberg who led the delegation, while also recognizing the “significant challenges” in the U.S.-Saudi relationship.

The Christian delegation —the second to meet with the Crown Prince within a year — also included Rev. Johnnie Moore, a co-chairman of President Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Council, Larry Ross, longtime spokesman for Billy Graham, Ken Blackwell who served as U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Human Rights Council, and Wayne Pederson, a member of the Board of Directors of the National Religious Broadcasters.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-9-11-attacks/

I look at those pictures, and remember hearing Omar saying " Some people did something " and it makes me sick !!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

9/11 is everyday. It's not an attack, it's an abomination. One you can't EVER forget, no matter how hard you try. It's yesterday, it's today, it's tomorrow.

Remember the smell after the attack? I'm smelling it right now; seeing the pics of AFD and FFX Co. unrolling the flag on E ring triggered it. One of my instructors kept E ring from falling in on itself after the plane hit. And the tops of the light poles in the middle of 110, because they were sheared off by the plane.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Yes, it was, it is, and will always be an atrocity.

In the deepest and most significant context of remembering 9/11 I try to keep this much in mind.

In a very real way we are all New Yorkers.

It was and remains the most vile horror suffered by Americans on our home turf.

Boiling emotions come to the surface of our souls because we could do so little to save so few and worse still, we did not unleash the massive destruction upon the Islamic world that I felt certain would be next. Political and religious correctness has consumed our decision making and we are more worried about collateral damage than we are about administering decisive death and destruction upon a hideous and deranged religious cult that has no rightful place in the modern world.

Tears still flow freely in remembering the innocent souls America lost that day.

We must never forget.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    In the deepest and most significant context of remembering 9/11 I try to keep this much in mind.

Boiling emotions come to the surface of our souls because we could do so little to save so few and worse still, we did not unleash the massive destruction upon the Islamic world that I felt certain would be next. Political and religious correctness has consumed our decision making and we are more worried about collateral damage than we are about administering decisive death and destruction upon a hideous and deranged religious cult that has no rightful place in the modern world.

Tears still flow freely in remembering the innocent souls America lost that day.

We must never forget.
    THIS !!!

"No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I will never forget one second of that horror show. It still kills me every time I see anything about it.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

I look forward to seeing the truth of this attack become known. I certainly don't believe the official story, nor do I trust any of the politicians, the CIA, the FBI and so on and so forth. I feel the horror, but I want the truth, to honor them rightly. It does seem like it was just yesterday in so many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post

We must never forget.
    In one paragraph Ben, you have hit the nail squarely on the head. This is SO true. A retribution should have been inflicted upon those who did this to us, that would have made the world tremble in fear to this day.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Thank you for this thread and the pics. I will never forget.

Saw a blip on the news last night about this...thought I would add this here, complete with another pic to make you ick-sick...but what is taking so long???

--------------------------------------------

Trial date set at Guantanamo prison for 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

Published time: 30 Aug, 2019 21:18

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed during his arrest on March 1, 2003. © Reuters / U.S.News & World Report

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the accused mastermind behind the September 11 attacks, will stand trial at the US military prison in Guantanamo Bay in early 2021, according to the Office of Military Commissions.

Mohammed, 55, better known by his initials “KSM,” will be tried on January 11, 2021 along with four other individuals implicated in the 9/11 plot, a military judge ruled on Friday. The five suspects all face the death penalty.

The 9/11 attacks left nearly 3,000 dead in New York, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania in 2001, and provided the impetus for Washington’s nearly 20-year-old “War on Terror.”

https://www.rt.com/newsline/467654-t...alid-mohammed/
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I won’t forget that day, nor the 21 days running up to it from the perspective of a Type A loyal and patriotic extremely intuitive Precog.

My accurate statement in front of two witnesses about TCIATBA’ed. One of the witnesses confirming aspects of what I was already piecing together regarding ******* ****** pursuing ‘some’one.

Running off a carload of ‘The Usual PC Perp’s, and I am not being colorful using that word.

Running into ******* ****** on three occasions in my A/O over two weeks prior to that fateful day.

In the time frame of mid-August to Mid-September of 2001, I took off about 40-days leave as my mom would soon to be leaving this world. I spent much time in prayer. Many hours in my silent vigil of psi training.

Mom left this world soon after that day. There are daypacks designed around that time frame. It was “A National Day of Remembrance” and I can never forget that either.

Dad left two years later. He got to go out on his own terms in between heart-beats after his 81st birthday instead of by the hand of evil that stalked him that day in the So-Cal desert that May of 2003. Again... Clear Feeling. No 2nd guessing the comm’s from above. That time as a few before, clear-feeling was able to save life with forewarning that my father in Heaven delivers.

No matter how the facts-fable-fabrications unwind. No matter what truths are unveiled. It is already clearly written in the hearts of the innocent that day.

Some years I feel it stronger than others, even as the passion to never forget endures.

911 was not a tragedy, it was a TRAVESTY! One of which may be a yardstick in measuring the future of this nation by. We will not go very much further without coming to terms with the very evident truth that still evades us.
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 09-12-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Ractivist, post #11...….....oh yes, indeed...…...
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

KSM... We have been babysitting him since 2003. Why should another generation be exposed to the old maxim "Justice delayed is Justice denied"? Prayers for survivors and loved ones denied closure to date.

FTR, I believe some "good people" knew some "bad people" were going to do horrific things. And it was allowed to happen. They should ALL be fed to the hogs. Jmo
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

From a Facebook post:
    In 1867, two years after the Civil War battles destroyed the City of Columbia South Carolina, members of the Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY) made a peace offering to the city of a fire engine. En route to Columbia, the boat ferrying the engine sank and the FDNY
    firefighters raised the funds and sent another. The citizens of Columbia were touched by the friendly gesture of their former antagonists and vowed to return the gesture. After the terrorist attacks of 9/11 a brigade of Columbia SC schoolchildren began soliciting donations to replace a FDNY fire engine. Efforts began with bake sales and penny donations and soon turned into mass donations supported by the South Carolina Governor and several businesses (The City of New York lost 19 fire engines, 15 ladder trucks and 39 other specialty vehicles, at a cost of more than 47 million dollars) In short time, the City of Columbia, South Carolina paid Ferrara Fire Apparatus for the delivery of a new fire engine at the price of $354,000. This is the spirit of America, taking care of your fellow American in good times and bad.

Worse than that....much worse. The full story has never been told and those really responsible have never been held to account. And from 911 the already preformed 'Patriot' act was instituted and the road to tyranny was well greased. At last however the outcry for new investigations has been awoken. You can only pull the wool over the eyes of the public for so long. Among several others.....

NY Fire Commissioners Call for New 9/11 Investigation ... https://thefreethoughtproject.com/91...on-explosives/
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html