Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GUNS/RLTD Alyssa Milano: ‘I Have Two Guns in My Household for Self-Defense’
+ Reply to Thread

Alyssa Milano: ‘I Have Two Guns in My Household for Self-Defense’

Show me a leftist Hollywood type and I’ll show you a hypocrite every time. The elitists live between their walls and are armed to the teeth. But for the rest of us suckers too bad for us. 2 guns and 2 abortions in one year.......I'm sure she'll agree that we need some "common sense" abortion control

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-self-defense/

Alyssa Milano: 'I Have Two Guns in My Household for Self-Defense'
    AWR Hawkins and Ezra Dulis
    4-5 minutes
    Actress and gun control activist Alyssa Milano revealed she has two guns in her home for self-defense during a debate Tuesday evening with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

The debate was held in Cruz’s Capitol Hill office, where Milano and Fred Guttenberg — whose 14-year-old daughter Jaime was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting in Parkland, Florida — pressed the senator on various gun control proposals.

Milano proposed universal background checks, restricting access to AR-15s, and background checks for bullet purchases, while insisting, “We all believe in the Second Amendment.” Despite that claim, she pleaded, “We have to try everything, and figure out what works. Isn’t that worth it?”

Around 13 minutes into the discussion, Guttenberg said he was offended by Cruz’s argument that these gun controls would erode Americans’ rights to self-defense. “That’s a load of BS,” he said. “Nobody’s trying to remove your right to self-defense.”

“By the way,” Milano interjected, “I have two guns in my household for self-defense, just so you know.”

The Charmed actress has a history of supporting gun control that would impact law-abiding citizens but would do nothing to prevent lawless behavior of criminals.

For example, on June 1, 2019, Breitbart News reported that Milano pushed universal background checks in response to the Virginia Beach shooting, where 12 innocents were killed.

Milano tweeted:

The problem with Milano’s push was that the Virginia Beach gunman acquired his handguns — not a rifle — and passed a background check while purchasing them. This means universal background check legislation would simply serve to put more hoops between law-abiding citizens and guns for self-defense but would have done nothing to prevent the Virginia Beach shooting.

Moreover, on May 5, 2018, Milano led a protest against Vice President Mike Pence at the NRA’s 2018 convention in Dallas, Texas. She did this despite the fact that both Pence and the NRA are renowned defenders of the right to own guns for self-defense.

The debate Tuesday was sparked by a Twitter conversation last week, when Milano asked, “Can someone cite which passage of the Bible God states it is a god-given right to own a gun?” Cruz responded that it was an “excellent” question “worth considering carefully [without] the snark of Twitter.” In a string of ten posts, he walked through Bible passages, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, American history, and an example of an armed citizen who stopped a mass shooting.

Milano replied with a challenge to debate him and live-stream the conversation, “so the American people can hear your bullshit [firsthand].”

At the beginning of the debate nine days later, she struck a much more conciliatory tone, saying, “There’s no animosity at all… I know you’re a smart, smart man, and I know that there are things that we differ on… this meeting was so important for me, because I wanted to be able to look at you in the eye and know that you’re really a human with a heartbeat.”

Oh poot, I sent my only shocked face out for refurbishing and don't have another handy.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

I will bet that if she’s telling the truth, she does not own a revolver.

Yes for me but not for thee.

why does she need an arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Oh poot, I sent my only shocked face out for refurbishing and don't have another handy.
    Well put.

Cruz should have had Meadows father there, his daughter died and he lays the blame where it belongs, not on the gun.

HYPOCRITE!!!!
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

She also travels with armed security. The following video is of an NRA member asking her security guard if he was armed

… the guard them made him move to back sidewalk, despite the fact the rally was being held on public property

http://twitter.com/i/status/992824417477693441

"This is Will Haraway a CCW @nra member. He asked @Alyssa_Milano’s security if he was armed (he was) and then asked Alyssa about it. Here’s what happened. (She comes to talk to him after this and I will post that longer video shortly)."

39 seconds

Wonder if she showed up with her boobs hanging out of her bra for maximum impact? Seems like this has been her calling card of late. Never watched the bimbo as an actress and would not waste time on her now. Since she has decided to infringe upon the Bill of Rights she will get some attention. I don't think her sex boycott brought much pain to the sighted breathing males in the USA.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by blueinterceptor View Post
    I will bet that if she’s telling the truth, she does not own a revolver.
    What do you wanna bet not only are they not revolvers, they most likely weren't obtain through legal channels and don't conform to California law.
    Last edited by Weps; 09-12-2019 at 12:00 PM.

I think all liberals should be red-flagged and have their guns seized.

She admits she need to be red flagged.....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    That is enough under the CaliNazi Red Flag to get a complete household check. Lets see if it happens.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Excellent catch, Cacheman

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    I wonder where she got that statistic?
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Weps View Post
    What do you wanna bet not only are they not revolvers, they most likely weren't obtain through legal channels and don't conform to California law.
    Bet anyone a bunch that she obtained them through a straw man too. Mental and a felon......

Someone should invite The B-actress with her two guns to a live streaming debate in Tijuana meh-he-co where relevant-rifles are embraced by cartels, police, and military.

Why she’s ‘at it’ she can debate the theory of free speech, theory to be secure in person and property, theory of implied due process, theory of facing her accusers, theory to a fair and speedy trial, and theory of no cruel or unusual punishments and or fines, as well as the theory of life-liberty-and pursuit of deluded thinking.

Another blunt tool in the lil-red useful idiot shop bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I wonder where she got that statistic?
    She pulled it from the same place she gets most of her "facts"
    Her A$$

Southside