Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WoT On 9/11, Donald Trump Warns Radical Islamic Terrorists Not to Return to America
+ Reply to Thread

On 9/11, Donald Trump Warns Radical Islamic Terrorists Not to Return to America

President Donald Trump on Wednesday warned terrorists not to return to the United States, during a 9/11 commemoration ceremony at the Pentagon.

The president acknowledged in his commemoration speech that he had peace talks scheduled with the Taliban at Camp David, but called them off after they took responsibility for a suicide bombing in Kabul that killed 12 people, including one American soldier.

“They thought they would use this attack to show strength, but actually what they showed is an unrelenting weakness,” Trump said.

He said that in the days since the attack in Kabul, America had escalated attacks against the Taliban as he would continue to fight terrorism.

“If for any reason, they come back to our country, we will go wherever they are, and use power, the likes of which the United States has never used before,” the president said.

He clarified that he was not talking about nuclear arms, but vowed retaliation.

“They will never have seen anything like what will happen to them,” he warned. “No enemy on earth can match the overwhelming strength skill and might of the American armed forces.”

The president also saluted the heroes of the military who continued to fight terrorism overseas.

“They have crossed seas, climbed mountains, trekked through deserts, and rushed into enemy compounds to face down the threat of radical Islamic terrorism,” he said.

He recalled the nearly 7,000 service members who have died in the fight against terrorism.

“We do not seek conflict, but if anyone dares to strike our land, we will respond with the full measure of American power and the iron will of the American spirit, and that spirit is unbreakable,” he said.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eturn-america/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

You might want to get someone else to give the daily briefing, Mr. President...

Just sayin'...

There are over 1000 active investigations, in all 50 states, into jihad terror within our borders.

Further, since 9/11, we have seen over 100 actual attacks or plots within our borders:

Tracking Domestic Jihad
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...Domestic-Jihad
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Hey Donald, I have news for you, they are already in country. Matter of fact several of them are in Congress and other government posts, both state and federal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Hey Donald, I have news for you, they are already in country. Matter of fact several of them are in Congress and other government posts, both state and federal.
    They don't have to "return" because they never left...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    You might want to get someone else to give the daily briefing, Mr. President...

Just sayin'...

There are over 1000 active investigations, in all 50 states, into jihad terror within our borders.

Further, since 9/11, we have seen over 100 actual attacks or plots within our borders:

Tracking Domestic Jihad
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...Domestic-Jihad

Trump is making a dramatic point in a patriotic speech - and you fact check it to death >>> but when Obammy out & out lies about promises being made like "You can keep your insurance" >>>> you have a finger stuck up somewhere ...

you have CNN ethics or just Leftist common sense of pizz poor childhood?
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Trump is making a dramatic point in a patriotic speech - and you fact check it to death >>> but when Obammy out & out lies about promises being made like "You can keep your insurance" >>>> you have a finger stuck up somewhere ...

Concur

Twice in a week...what is this world coming to?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

A TERRORIST IS A TERRORIST BY ANY OTHER NAME......…..how about the communist terrorists??? how about the congresscritter terror talkers??? how about the criminal invaders NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST??……..how about all who are eagerly dismantling our Constitutional republic bit by bit and spitting, stabbing, threatening, raping, murdering, defecating, drug-selling their evil agendas throughout Amerika today???...……..
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Trump is making a dramatic point in a patriotic speech
    And his facts are incorrect. Not necessarily blaming him which is why I said he needs someone else to give briefings, so you can bring it down a notch, Hoss.

The running list I posted ( for the benefit of everyone who gives a rat's ass ) is not fact checking something to death. It is reality, which is a far cry different than "ISIS is defeated".

when Obammy out & out lies about promises being made like "You can keep your insurance" >>>> you have a finger stuck up somewhere ...

Find me one instance of me cheerleading for Obama.

*I* am the one with "CNN ethics"???

I am the one dealing in facts while you are making up false statements to put in my mouth, fantasizing about fingers up my ass, and posting on pure emotion. Might want to check yourself, big boy.

Ass...

Certainly you are not talking about Ragnarok here. This makes no sense. You must have mistaken him for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Certainly you are not talking about Ragnarok here. This makes no sense. You must have mistaken him for someone else.
    Or he/she is just having a really bad day?

I won't stand for blatant disrespect and tend to retort "from the hip" and reply in kind ( thus my post ) but I *do* understand it can come from many different sources than just ill intent. I once heard that if someone is aggressive and without manners or respect, try to understand that you don't know what kind of day that person is having. He/she may have just had a personal crisis... IMHO, in the majority of instances the other person is just a dick but remembering this rule does help any escalation from getting out of hand.

I don't remember any attacks in the past by Illini Warrior, so I do have the benefit of a little posting history to refer to.

I can let it slide and I do apologize for the aggressive reply. It was posted immediately after reading his reply to me. And, I hope everything is alright with him/her.

( I've, also, been watching the full 3 seasons of "Kung Fu" on TV which may explain my more mellow mood... )

Oh, then we're good then, nothing to worry about. /sarc off.

Tomorrow is the 13th...they love the number 13, too. Plus it is Friday the 13th and a full moon, so there will be many rituals and spells performed. Let's hope and pray that nothing happens, but God may allow it if something is planned. The days are evil.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.