Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

19 New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

“My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion.”

Published 1 min ago on 11 September, 2019
    Paul Joseph Watson
    24 Comments

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.

Every day we stray further from God’s light.

In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.

“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practising their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.

Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.

“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.

“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.

Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

Truly sick.

Given that the left has turned abortion from something that used to be a shameful last resort into a celebrated virtue, it becoming a sexual fetish was always the next (il)logical step.

https://summit.news/2019/09/11/new-s...ple-abortions/

Folks, we've all seen more sick crap posted here than most people ever will know about, but I have to say that this story really tops the list for me. These people who are doing this should really be taken out and shot.

I’m speechless - I don’t what to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    agreed
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

They haven't had an abortion meal with guests for supper. It's coming.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

It's because of people like this that God is going to have to destroy this country. This is just unbelievably evil.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

It's not new, it's been around for decades as have forced abortions where women get pregnant and then she and her spouse arrange a gang bang, right before she's supposed to give birth, where she is beaten and raped/used until she delivers a dead baby. I stumbled upon this quite by accident and was horrified at the level of depravity these people have sunk too. I'm guessing they worship baal in their spare time. If you go over to FetLife... and I don't recommend that you do... there are actual groups for these disgusting human beings and the women and their mates are typically white and the ones doing the gang banging are typically black males.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    It's because of people like this that God is going to have to destroy this country. This is just unbelievably evil.

Kathleen
    It happens in most western nations, unfortunately.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

OH. MY. God. I have no words.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

“My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion.”

Published 1 min ago on 11 September, 2019
    Paul Joseph Watson
    24 Comments

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.

Every day we stray further from God’s light.

In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.

“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practising their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.

Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.

“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.

“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.

Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

Truly sick.

Given that the left has turned abortion from something that used to be a shameful last resort into a celebrated virtue, it becoming a sexual fetish was always the next (il)logical step.

https://summit.news/2019/09/11/new-s...ple-abortions/
    I "had" a friend when I was an undergrad who had this fetish. Though I didn't know it was a fetish at the time. She was white/italian and loved porking black guys and getting pregnant and then aborting the baby. A group of us went out one evening and she asked me to drive because she didn't feel well. I asked her if it was the flu and she said no she'd had an abortion that morning and please don't tell her boyfriend (who was black) because he'd kill her if he knew. She later revealed that she had had six already that year, and the year was barely half over.

I quit hanging out with her right after that, I just couldn't... it was just too painful and confusing to associate with her.

Quote Originally Posted by anney View Post
    OH. MY. God. I have no words.
    Lord have mercy on their souls comes to mind!

Folks, we've all seen more sick crap posted here than most people ever will know about, but I have to say that this story really tops the list for me. These people who are doing this should really be taken out and shot.
    I agree. These... things... are simply serial murderers. They are absolutely NO different from psychopaths who get their jollies from torturing and killing people.

Lord Jesus, come SOON!

Summerthyme

Wishing I hadn't clicked on this thread....

Yeah, I don't think it is new - just has a new identification for the habit. I was once acquainted with a woman who openly told me she'd had five abortions. She also had a little girl, maybe three years old. Said she decided that one would be "The Golden Child." Huh??? What about the others?

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    It's not new, it's been around for decades as have forced abortions where women get pregnant and then she and her spouse arrange a gang bang, right before she's supposed to give birth, where she is beaten and raped/used until she delivers a dead baby. I stumbled upon this quite by accident and was horrified at the level of depravity these people have sunk too. I'm guessing they worship baal in their spare time. If you go over to FetLife... and I don't recommend that you do... there are actual groups for these disgusting human beings and the women and their mates are typically white and the ones doing the gang banging are typically black males.
    I am wondering if this is the new and 'legal' way of some covens trying to do human sacrifices without all the mess and not having to figure what to do with the body?

Modern day sacrifices to M*lloch? V

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    I am wondering if this is the new and 'legal' way of some covens trying to do human sacrifices without all the mess and not having to figure what to do with the body?

I hadn't thought about that... could be. I refuse to go back to those groups it was beyond soul crushing when I realized what I had stumbled upon in the first place.

Yeah, it reminded me too of the pedo/torture/sacrifice parties the elite attend.

Depravity has no limits with some people.

This story boggles my mind. What must have happened to a person to get them into that kind of a headspace? That's a kind of "Broken" that can't be fixed.

I'll be giving my boys an extra hug the next time I see them - can't imagine life without them.

That's not a fetish......that's a SICK F*CKING MIND!!!

That is soooo far on the other side of sanity I can't even touch it with my warped imagination!! UGH!!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    Me too, along with disgusted, saddened and just plain burdened for the babies being murdered.
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

If we must have abortions. Then a complete , irreversible sterilization must be included.

Along with the sick bas*ards who customize the murder procedures so the parts are worth more, the animals who buy and sell baby parts and the misbegotten spawn of evil in government who fight to make it legal.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    That's not a fetish......that's a SICK F*CKING MIND!!!

That is soooo far on the other side of sanity I can't even touch it with my warped imagination!! UGH!!

And we have states that have now legalized the murder of an infant right up to and 15 minutes after birth. Yes, it is a fetish for many, they're depraved. These people who perform these abortions and pushed for these laws are also abortion fetishists. I informed my friend of this on FB who supported the right to have such an abortion and wow did she ever get offended... another one of our friends pointed out the truth of which I spoke to her... haven't heard from her in awhile. To me if you support the right of others to partake in such a depraved activity then you too are guilty by association... yeah she didn't like that bit of honesty at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Yeah, it reminded me too of the pedo/torture/sacrifice parties the elite attend.
    It does definitely support such a theory...

They said "don't be ridiculous, abortion on demand would never be used like that."
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Howdy, Folks!

All kinda folk out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI_dpW6Q8Mw

https://politics.theonion.com/im-tot...ion-1819583593

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

Absolute moral depravity. I am just stunned at the callous disregard for the life of the most innocent among us.

Sick beyond words - pure evil!!
    Never, ever, ever, ever, give up!!

This cannot be true.
    How can this be true?

Breathless, until I remembered who was in charge.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

New Evil Fetish!

Come soon Lord Jesus!

Shadow
    "18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness… 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened… 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts…" Romans 1:18-32

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Say WHAT??? satan has these heathens programmed to keep performing a blood sacrifice to him, a human sacrifice. Yes, satanism was legalized in 1973.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
    18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I'm guessing they worship baal in their spare time.

This is their sacrifice to baal / satan - for real.

Evil is advancing everyday now.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    This is their sacrifice to baal / satan - for real.

Evil is advancing everyday now.
    Yes sad but so true.

I read the headline and that's as far as I care to read. Totally demonic.

then strung up and then burned to decontaminate the earth!!.
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

Disgusting and so very sad for all those babies.......

No more words come to mind. Wish I never clicked on this.......

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Absolutely disgusting. The devils spawn these people are.

So one unlinked reddit post means it's true and we have an epidemic of this "fetish"?

The Summit is the UK version of the National Enquirer.
    This particular story is actually from an Alex Jones "Prison Planet" reporter named Paul Watson. He's one of their main reporters and has other articles ranging from Rapper Calls for Whites to be Shot, to Burger King takes the Ham out of hamburgers to appease moslems.

Also, "6 conceptions and abortions within 6 months"???
    Pardon me for being skeptical.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

I happen to really like PJW. Hyperbole or not, he really gets in the faces of the liberals. That works for me.

JMHO as a member.