Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

USA 9/11
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11

9/11

Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Agree !!!!!!

NEVER FORGET, NOR FORGIVE !!!!

I bet today Omar, and that other ugly bitch, are dancing around singing !!!

PISS ON THEM & ALL MUZZIES !!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I'm watching the coverage on Fox as I write this. My emotions range from profound sadness at the loss of so many lives, both during the attacks and afterwards, to white hot anger and rage at those who did this to us. Just saw a picture of a man reading the names of the fallen, he had on a t-shirt that said "some people did something" Fox didn't stay on that shot very long. President Trump is speaking now at the Pentagon.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

There are some things that just don't add up on that day........and I'm not talking about the usual stuff with buildings collapsing.....

Why was such a strict protocol by the Federal Aviation officials of planes veering off course just 20 degrees from their projected flight plan being engaged by fighter planes if they did not respond to correction from the control tower in a 10 or 20 minute period.....

to become on that day.....

.....planes veering off flight plans of extreme 180 to 270 degree paths and not responding to tower communication about that flight change.............and then taking hours before any engagement with fighter planes if at all?

............yeah and all the carriers in the pacific fleet just happen to be out of Pearl harbor the day they were attacked.

Was it Woodrow Wilson or Churchill that said, "Nothing in history happens by accident"

As tragic as this day was..........its a day that pisses me off...........for more reasons than the obvious.

Related...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2002/09/...erican-values/

The triumph of American values
    Mark Steyn

7 September 2002

After 11 September America knows who the enemy is, says Mark Steyn. There can be no more polite fictions. Moral clarity and the Bush doctrine of pre-emption now govern world affairs

New Hampshire

September 11 was the day everything changed. Everyone said so, and some still do. This Wednesday, CBS’s special commemoration will be called ‘The Day That Changed America’. Fox, slightly less passive, has gone with ‘The Day America Changed’. But the best proof that nothing has changed are the networks’ day-that-everything-changed specials themselves. The other day I warned against the Dianafication of 11 September. But I was too late. Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Connie Chung and the rest of the all-star sob-sisters will be out in force with full supporting saccharine piano accompaniment. The most disturbing footage – the planes slicing through the building, 200 people jumping to their deaths, the thud of bodies landing on the lobby roof – will not be shown. The networks have decided our anger needs to be managed. It’s a very 10 September commemoration of 11 September.

Much of the stuff that was alleged to have ‘changed’ never did except in the mind of addlepated media gurus: Irony is dead! Columnists wrote columns about it. And TV producers put vox-pops together with folks who agreed there was no irony to be found. And then people wrote columns ironically commenting on the irony-is-dead TV items. And, pretty soon, irony had snuck back in. And, before you know it, the pneumatic widow Anna Nicole Smith got her own reality show on MTV.

None of this matters. Most Americans don’t watch Anna Nicole. I can’t get MTV, never see it. But, if I could get it, whether or not I watched would be unconnected to the events of 11 September. Nations do not change in a day. The day-everything-changed myth was a convenience. It enabled the media, for example, to explain why the guy they’d dismissed as an idiot for the last year seemed to be handling things okay. If this was the day that changed America, then it must have changed him, too: he’d been ‘transformed’; he’s ‘grown in office’. (This narrative has now been discarded: the Bush dummy jokes are back, the cartoonists have re-shrunk him in office, drawing him once more as a small preppy schoolboy way too teeny for the Oval Office chair.) Bush, of course, was unchanged. He reacted to 11 September just as anyone who’d paid him any heed since 1999 would have expected him to. His view of the world was reinforced by 9/11, not shattered.

The change that occurred on 11 September was a simple one. When Osama bin Laden blew up the World Trade Center, he also blew up the polite fictions of the pre-war world. At Ground Zero, they’ve been working frantically to clear away the rubble. Likewise, at the UN, EU and all the rest, they’ve also been working frantically not so much to clear away the mess but to stick it back together and reconstruct the great fantasy world as it existed on 10 September, that bizarro make-believe land where Nato is a ‘mutual defence alliance’ and Egypt and Saudi Arabia are ‘our staunch friends’. Even in America, some people are still living in that world. You can switch on the TV and hear apparently sane ‘experts’ using phrases like ‘Bush risks losing the support of the Arab League’.

The easiest way to understand how little has changed is to consider the two UN conferences in South Africa which bookend the year. The weekend before 9/11, at the UN Conference Against Racism, Colonialism, Whitey, Hymie and Capitalism, Robert Mugabe’s government was cheered to the rafters for calling on Britain and America to ‘apologise unreservedly for their crimes against humanity’. Last week, when the world’s jetset Luddites convened at the Church of the Sustainable Conception for the so-called Earth Summit, who got the biggest roar this time? Why, ol’ Starver Bob, for a trenchant assault on the wickedness of Tony Blair.

A few weeks earlier, Libya was elected to chair the UN Human Rights Commission. Washington doesn’t expect much from the UN, but why did it have to be Libya? Okay, it’s never going to be America or Britain, but how about Belize or Western Samoa? Why did it have to be something so utterly contemptible of reality as the elevation of Colonel Gaddafi’s flunkey? If the multilateral world is irrelevant, it’s because its organs – the UN, EU, Nato – are diseased and sclerotic, and it has shown no willingness in the last year to address the fact.

Does that mean Bush is a unilateralist? Not at all. Bilateralism is booming. Since 11 September, US-Russian, US-Chinese, US-Indian and US-Turkish relations have all improved, all of which are arguably more important than whether Washington sees eye to eye with Chris Patten. Only a very blinkered, self-absorbed Eurocentric would assume that because Mr Bush (as quoted in The Spectator last week) doesn’t ‘give a shit about the Europeans’, he doesn’t give a shit about anyone else: within a year, for example, the US has built productive relations with the Central Asian republics.

As for Europe, for the next couple of decades it will be too preoccupied saving itself to do much on the world stage: the EU faces a declining birth-rate, rising social costs, a swelling unassimilated immigrant population – all the indicators heading in the wrong direction. Islam For All reported approvingly the other day that, at present demographic rates, in 20 years’ time the majority of Holland’s children (those under 18) will be Muslim. It will be the first Islamic country in western Europe since the loss of Spain. Europe is the colony now.

So, whether or not the world changed, America’s relationship with it did. A year on, there’s still no agreement as to the meaning of 11 September. To some of us, it was an act of war. To Guardian columnists, it was the world’s biggest ‘but’: yes, it was regrettable, BUT it was also a logical consequence of America’s ‘cowboy arrogance’ blah blah. To the Muslims who celebrated openly in Ramallah and in Denmark and at Concordia University in Montreal, it was the most spectacular victory in a long conflict stretching back through Osama’s ever greater provocations of the Nineties to 23 October 1983, when Hezbollah suicide bombers killed 300 American and French soldiers in Beirut and drove the Great Satan out of Lebanon. To other Muslims, it was obviously the work of Mossad. To John Lahr, theatre critic of the New Yorker, it was possibly the work of George W. Bush trying to distract attention from Democrat criticism of his missile-defence plans.

When an opinion-former’s caught unawares, he retreats to his tropes, however lame, as Lahr did, and Pilger, Chomsky et al. But the clearest way to understand the meaning of the day is to look at those who were called upon to act rather than theorise. We now know that the fourth plane, United Flight 93, the one that crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, was heading for the White House. Had they made it, it would have been the strike of the day. It might have killed the Vice-President and who knows who else, but, even if it hadn’t, think of the symbolism: the shattered faŒade, smoke billowing from a pile of rubble on Pennsylvania Avenue, just like the money shot in Independence Day. Those delirious Palestinians and Danes and Montrealers would have danced all night.

That they were denied their jubilation is because the dopey hijackers assigned by al-Qa’eda to Flight 93 were halfway across the continent before they made their move and started meandering back east. By the time the passengers began calling home on their cellphones, their families knew what had happened in New York. Unlike those on the earlier flights, the hostages on 93 understood they were aboard a flying bomb intended to kill thousands of their fellow citizens. They knew there would be no happy ending. So they gave us the next best thing, a hopeful ending. Todd Beamer couldn’t get through to anyone except a telephone company operator, Lisa Jefferson. She told him about the planes that had smashed into the World Trade Center. Mr Beamer said they had a plan to jump the guys and asked her if she would pray with him, so they recited the 23rd Psalm: ‘Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me….’

Then he and the others rushed the hijackers. At 9.58 a.m., the plane crashed, not into the White House, but in some pasture outside Pittsburgh. As UPI’s James Robbins wrote, ‘The Era of Osama lasted about an hour and half or so, from the time the first plane hit the tower to the moment the General Militia of Flight 93 reported for duty.’

Exactly. The most significant development of 11 September is that it marks the day America began to fight back: 9/11 is not just Pearl Harbor but also the Doolittle Raid, all wrapped up in 90 minutes. No one will ever again hijack an American airliner with boxcutters, or, I’ll bet, with anything else – not because of predictably idiotic new Federal regulations, but because of the example of Todd Beamer’s ad hoc platoon. Faced with a novel and unprecedented form of terror, American technology (cellphones) combined with the oldest American virtue (self-reliance) to stop it cold in little more than an hour. The passengers of Flight 93 were the only victims who knew what the hijackers had in store for them, and so they rose up, and began the transformation of Osama into a has-bin Laden.

Al-Qa’eda might yet come up with something new, but invention and improvisation are the hallmarks of a dynamic culture, not a stagnant one like Islamofascism. Flight 93 foreshadowed the innovations of the Afghan campaign, when men in traditional Uzbek garb sat on horses and used laser technology to guide USAF bombers to their targets. The B2s dropped their load and flew back to base – Diego Garcia or Mississippi. The ‘Vietnam-style quagmire’ crowd made the mistake of assuming the Pentagon is as institutionally resistant to fresh ideas as the average Ivy League faculty or American op-ed page.

The Flight 93 hijackers might have got lucky. They might have found themselves on a plane with John Lahr (‘You guys are working for Bush, right?’) or an Ivy League professor immersed in a long Harper’s article about the iniquities of US foreign policy. They might have found themselves travelling with Robert Daubenspeck of White River Junction, Vermont, who the day after 11 September wrote to my local newspaper advising against retaliation: ‘Someone, someday, must have the courage not to hit back but to look them in the eye and say, [article ends here]"
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    There are some things that just don't add up on that day........and I'm not talking about the usual stuff with buildings collapsing.....

Why was such a strict protocol by the Federal Aviation officials of planes veering off course just 20 degrees from their projected flight plan being engaged by fighter planes if they did not respond to correction from the control tower in a 10 or 20 minute period.....

.....planes veering off flight plans of extreme 180 to 270 degree paths and not responding to tower communication about that flight change.............and then taking hours before any engagement with fighter planes if at all?

............yeah and all the carriers in the pacific fleet just happen to be out of Pearl harbor the day they were attacked.

Was it Woodrow Wilson or Churchill that said, "Nothing in history happens by accident"

As tragic as this day was..........its a day that pisses me off...........for more reasons than the obvious.
    Agree !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Also...

http://web.archive.org/web/200401031...ls.asp?PRID=32

109 minutes revisited

A cockpit voice recorder revealed this week that the passengers where engaged in a fight with the terrorists when the jetliner plunged into a field in Pennsylvania on Sept. 11.

It is additional evidence that the passengers foiled terrorist efforts to claim another target on the day that the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were targets of an attack.

By Brad Todd

Guest column

(Sept. 16, 2001)

"It's been, of course, impossible to get past IT.

Even in a country with the attention span of a gnat, we're all still glued to the tube. The 24-hour news channels have heretofore proven they can make anything boring in short order, but this one drips with emotion so thick even they can't wring it dry.

Yep. We're as stuck on it as we were Tuesday morning.

Grocery store checkout banter is still single-subject. I understand it's the only topic at the manicurist's shop, too.I think even children sense how big IT is. The ones who walk by my front door don't have their normal sing-song cadence. There's no screeching. No laughter. They know something's not right.

What is IT?

Something besides the grief, I think -- although the grief is tormenting.

Something deeper than the shock -- although the shock is overwhelming.

No, I think it's the gut-level fear that for the first time in my generation, we were whipped.

Whipped by our own complacency. Our own comfort. Our own insistence on putting convenience ahead of precaution. Our own arrogance that let us forget that the world is a dangerous place.

And the outcropping of that fear is an angst about the new order. How long before we're not behind again? How much time must we spend off the top of the world? Out of control of our own lives?

This, of course, is the angst that people in most of the rest of the world feel every day. And if we look deep inside, we can probably acknowledge that for all our egalitarian pontifications, this is not the kind of equality and fraternal kinship in which we really believe.

I finally admitted this fear to myself three days after the attack. I wasn't particularly proud of it. It seemed like a shallow thing to fret over when such real suffering was all around me -- my house sits just three miles from the Pentagon, after all.

But there it was.

And the aftertaste of the bitter pill of my character flaw was the sad realization that such angst was Osama's primary objective. Buildings and airplanes and, yes, even 6,000 lives, were just the collateral damage. Despite the metaphoric value of last week's bricks and mortar targets, the real core of the Western economy isn't a skyscraper or a government building. It's the can-do swagger of the American worker. And bin Laden's soldiers cut deep into that swagger.

So he won.

Or did he?

I thought so ... until Friday night.

Friday night I watched a Jane Pauley interview with the family of Jeremy Glick. Jeremy Glick was a 31-year-old who flew as a passenger on commercial airplanes for a living. I describe him that way because right now I'm fairly convinced I'm just a 31 year old who flies planes as a passenger for a living...the other parts of my job having become less noticeable this week.

As the interview unfolded, I realized something I didn't know before: Jeremy Glick and the people on United Flight 93, bound from Newark to San Francisco, knew what was happening on the ground.

At 8:48 a.m. Mohammed Atta took a jet headlong into the north tower of the World Trade Center. Eighteen minutes later and accomplice did the same to the south tower.

When Jeremy Glick called his wife, his first question was an attempt to confirm something another passenger had heard on his spousal call: was the World Trade Center story true?

Lizzy Glick paused, thought for a minute, swallowed hard, and told him the truth. Yes, they had. Moments later, still on the line with her husband, Lizzy Glick saw that another plane had run into the Pentagon. She passed that information on as well to her husband, who relayed it to the other passengers.

Jeremy Glick then told her that the passengers were about to take a vote and decide if they should rush the hijackers and attempt to foul up whatever evil plans they had.

He put down the phone and a commotion was heard by those on the other end of the line. Then nothing. A dead line. An aborted missile launch against the town where I live.

That was 10:37 a.m. on Tuesday, September 11... just 109 minutes after Mohammed Atta rammed the first plane into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Just 109 minutes after a new form of terrorism -- the most deadly yet invented -- came into use, it was rendered, if not obsolete, at least decidedly less effective.

Deconstructed, unengineered, thwarted, and put into the dust bin of history. By Americans. In 109 minutes.

And in retrospect, they did it in the most American of ways. They used a credit card to rent a fancy cell phone to get information just minutes old, courtesy of the ubiquitous 24-hour news phenomenon. Then they took a vote. When the vote called for sacrifice to protect country and others, there apparently wasn't a shortage of volunteers. Their action was swift. It was decisive. And it was effective.

United Flight 93 did not hit a building. It did not kill anyone on the ground. It did not terrorize a city, despite the best drawn plans of the world's most innovative madmen. Why? Because it had informed Americans on board who'd had 109 minutes to come up with a counteraction.

And the next time a hijacker full of hate pulls the same stunt with a single knife, he'll get the same treatment and meet the same result as those on United Flight 93. Dead, yes. Murderous, yes. But successful? No.

So I think the answer I come to is "yes, but at least not for long."

They did whip us. And maybe those of us who've demanded to be let on airplanes at the last minute fed a culture of convenience that made it possible.

But they only had us on the mat for 109 minutes."
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

They have the nerve to name it Patriot Day. What a crock full of shit. Nothing patriotic about what the government dirt bags did to us that day using their proxies.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this day. A lot of good Americans died on 9/11 and for that I grieve but I just can't reconcile who the real murderers were.

We just had 2 F-16's from the 121st Fighter Squadron, DC National Guard try to blow the shingles off the house. The one that was closest was loaded for bear with what appeared to be 4 AIM-9's hanging from the hard points.
    I told the girls that the sound - they were less than 500 above ground -was the sound of Freedom. An F-16 going about 800 MPH is pretty damn loud.
    Not my pic-
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

Everytime about this time of year I get angry that so many Americans can be deceived about what happened on this day in 2001. All the different documentaries about the .gov narrative that are repeated year after year continually reinforce American's programming. People claim that some things look and sound fishy but they can't quite put the pieces together and they deny the reality that our guv is as luciferian and evil as they come. I've looked many people in the face, many friends and family, and told them they are 'dumb as shit'. I just don't care anymore.

Another big question, among many others: How did they know the names, and so much background info on all 19 perps, so quickly ????

2+2 is not coming up to 4 !!!! Something really, really stinks !!!!

Last edited by NoDandy; 09-11-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Yes...

Too many good people died that day.

There was a conspiracy. Indeed, there was.

*Hats off/hands over hearts for the fallen*

*Propper Salute!*

Rest in peace.... The people did not mean this your ends.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

IMHO, I reserve some of that righteous indignation for our own politicians who have left so many first responders to dry in the wind on their own...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    Another big question, among many others: How did they know the names, and so much background info on all 19 perps, so quickly ????

2=2 is not coming up to 4 !!!! Something really, really stinks !!!!

I think they looked at the flight manifests, and saw names of some who were on the terrorist watch lists.

Quote Originally Posted by texkat72 View Post
    I think they looked at the flight manifests, and saw names of some who were on the terrorist watch lists.
    OK. But that does not explain them " finding " their passports " laying " in the street !!! THAT was biggest load of BS if I have ever seen !!

When we saw that on TV, told my DW, something is rotten there !!!!

OK. But that does not explain them " finding " their passports " laying " in the street !!! THAT was biggest load of BS if I have ever seen !!

When we saw that on TV, told my DW, something is rotten there !!!!
    Too many theory today...

Respect the fallen you must.
    Attached Images
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post

thanx for the posting - all the victims deserve to be remembered ....

sorry to see this remembrance posting turn into another damn tin foil hat garbage conspiracy ....
    Illini Warrior

I knew Tommy Foley NYFD. His brother promised his mother that he would dig the pile until Tommy was found and bring him home.
    He made good and found one of Tommy's legs in what was once a stairwell. That was the only part of Tommy that made it home for the funeral.
    What are the odds of that happening.

Then there was Steve Sikorsky NYFD. One of my closest friends married his widow and raised little Steven Jr.

We got a call at the shop from one of our NYPD friends stuck on the George Washington bridge mid span in traffic. He was heading to 44th precinct, Bronx and saw the impact of north tower.

We had NY State Police contract to service their Troop F vehicles. The radiators of the cruisers were so clogged with dust that the engines would overheat.

I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn Heights and did not go to work that day. He would have come home dirty if he did as he worked at 92 Wall Street. He woke up to an "earthquake" when the first tower went down. The plume of dust made it's way over the east river and covered his back deck. His wife said the following spring, all her flowers bloomed like never before and never since. He worked with a guy, who in a former job, had the balls to climb the antenna mast on the north tower to paint the red and white sections. Screw that.

I knew quite a few people who worked the piles. Most are dead or very sick. Cancers. A lot of tritium in the buildings. Now, a couple months ago, a friend of the family, NYFD, was diagnosed with something in his lung.

911 was the attack that keeps attacking. 18 years later, they are in congress.

Thomas Foley. He always said it was "The best job in the world!" or something close to that. He was a good guy!

Tommy's page: https://firefighterthomasjfoley.com/tommy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Thomas Foley. He always said it was "The best job in the world!" or something close to that. He was a good guy!

Tommy's page: https://firefighterthomasjfoley.com/tommy.html
    May all that died that day, and since, may they all RIP !!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to print off AESOP's post today from last year. If, that is, I can handle the frequent frustration as my blood boils again.

Every Day Is 9/11. That's Exactly The Problem.

Reprinted from 9/11/2018. It's a year later (or eighteen, take your pick); NOTHING has changed.

9/11/2001: A resident of NYFC gets culturally enriched by the Diversity.

I'm a guy. And while I assent to cultural tradition, if you're one too, or you've got a husband, boyfriend, son, or father, you've probably caught on that we really aren't built to care a helluva lot about anniversaries and other such dates.

Saber-tooth in those bushes? You have my full attention.
    Hot steak dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy? You had me at steak.
    Same spot on the calendar as one 365 days ago, or some multiple thereof? Zzzzzzzzzz

You're fighting upstream against the way our brains are wired on all three levels: human, monkey, and lizard.

And the fact is, at all three levels of my brain, every day is 9/11.
    Yesterday was.
    Tomorrow will be.
    Today is just a happy conjunction of reality and the construct of the Gregorian calendar.
    Nothing more nor less.

Because the murdering, semi-literate goat-humpers who perpetrated the act we remember are still out there.
    We (you, me, Western civilization, etc.) haven't delivered to them the Third Punic War level of recompense they richly deserve, because reasons. Mostly bullshit ones, at that.

It's too much.
    Hey, ****wit, they wiped out international air travel for months, vaporized billions in the economy of every nation in the world, including the ones least able to absorb that, not just ours in the U.S., engendering a decade-plus series of wars and thousands to tens of thousands of casualties, that really hasn't stopped since they started circa the 7th Century, and won't until we end the problem, by ending the problem children.
    Sorry if that unvarnished reality spoils your breakfast, but shit happens.

It's mean.
    Really, dipshit? Meaner than destroying the lives of thousands of strangers in the service of your child-molesting leader, and his fanatical devotion to an imaginary death-cult deity?
    Meaner than setting buildings on fire, and subjecting thousands of strangers to slow torture by fire, smoke, and worst of all, the time to contemplate the full hopelessness of their situation, such that they'd rather, in hundreds of cases, try flying from the 80th floor of a skyscraper rather than burn to death, or wait to be crushed under hundreds of tons of smoking rubble, screaming all the way to the impact at the bottom?
    Okay, you win. I hereby concede that justice demands that every fanatical follower of theirs, including their bomb-toting children, should only be lit on fire, and kicked out of an aircraft at altitude, to scream in unspeakable agony the entire way until impact. Call it Hammurabi 2.0.
    Happy now?

That's not who we are.
    You got a mouse in your pocket, soy-boi?
    Who we are is a disgrace. Who we should be, are the guys who nuked Mecca and Medina, same day, then slaughtered everything left after that, in a feat worthy of Genghis Khan, and then introduced endangered species to graze there in perpetuity, so as to have enough lions and crocodiles handy to feed any stragglers to for the next few centuries.

They aren't all like the terrorists.
    Really? That's why the "moderates" cheer and hand out candy when the "fanatics" kill your fellow citizens? How many times will you have to be jihaded by "moderates" who experience Sudden Jihadi Syndrome™, in San Bernardino, or Ft. Hood, or Tennessee, or a hundred other places, before the penny finally drops for you?
    By their own doctrine, they're either fanatics, or apostates.
    Moderate is a western invention, like unicorns and the Easter Bunny.
    You could look it up.

Have a nice big steaming hot cup of Reality, Snowflake:

Fanatical Muslims give the other 1% a bad name.

When we should have been whole-heartedly focused on depriving their civil rights, with high explosives, until there wasn't even a single breeding pair left in captivity, we instead had undisguised opportunists waiting to violate our civil rights, submitting us to indignities and violations that would have made Heinrich Himmler and his acolytes salivate, if not progress to actually lewdly abusing themselves in public. Groping my underpants and forcing me to walk shoeless to board a plane hasn't stopped a single terrorist incident ever, nor ever will.
    Meanwhile, the recidivism rate for those granted a new .223 caliber third eye in their foreheads is still running at a flawless perfect 0%, every single time it's tried. Suck on that mathematical reality, and get back to me.

We have the spectacle of entire nations self-destructing under the onslaught of "refugees", suspiciously all military-aged males, minus women and children, streaming from every not-at-war Turd World Shitholia and Trashcanistan, raping entire populations in plain sight, for decades, with the full approval of the authorities, and pillaging the cultural heritage of the entire civilized world. And Stockholm Syndrome times Battered Wives' Syndrome is alive and well; but not just in Stockholm, but in Berlinistan, Londonistan, Paristan, Romistan, Rotherham, Chemnitz, and every other future no-go zone in the caliphate that's spreading like cancer from Spitzbergen to Sicily.
    To Syracuse.
    To San Diego.
    Let me know when realization dawns for you.

Charles Martel, Ferdinand of Spain, Vlad The Hero, and the entire interred Knights of Malta are twirling in their graves so hard it should be gyroscopically spinning the planet out of solar orbit.

And we elected an illegal alien jihadist here, who spent most of a decade denying the obvious truth before everyone's lying eyes: we know who the problem is, we know where the problem is, we have the means to solve it, but none dare speak that, or they'll be fact-shamed for their truthiness, and banished from the public square.

When Ann Coulter nailed it on 9/12 or so, the shrieks hit pitches that were heard by dogs in space.
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

I'm far less missionary-minded: I'd settle for 2 out of 3, and add "kill them all, burn their homes, slaughter their livestock, salt their fields, and throw the corpses in their wells, after we crap in them." If they have spiritual aspirations, that's just fine. And the sooner we arrange that meeting for them with God to be face-to-face, the better for all concerned.

But I'm sentimental like that.

Remember 9/11??
    You must be joking.

The half-assed, half-witted, half-stepping pseudo-response to 9/11 has ensured that every day is 9/11.

Ask a thousand English girls enslaved for sex in their own country, and passed around like so much white meat. For a decade, while Britistani officialdom watched.
    (Dear British pussies: you should be hunting down like Adolph Eichmann, and beheading, on YouTube and LiveLeak, with dull rusty saws, every public official who did that, and putting their freshly-severed heads on London Bridge, but you're all women now, the best part of your DNA ran down the legs of French ladies of your grandfathers' era in the countryside outside Verdun, and you deserve the butt-raping you'll be getting in your own towns until you fix that. If ever. If you're too squeamish, maybe you can hire it out to the Gurkhas, but it still needs getting done. Sorry about the shoe fitting and all.)
    Ask numbers beyond account stabbed, shot, or run over in France.
    Ask the women of Germany and Sweden and Norway, gang-raped in 100% of cases by the very same swarthy "Asian" hordes of rapefugees they foolishly welcomed into their homelands.

So far, outside of a few divisions of veterans of places like Samar, Mogadishu, Fallujah, Anbar province and the like, and a handful of Americans armed with rolled up newspapers and butter knives on a flight over Shanksville PA until it ended as a smoking hole in the ground, we haven't done nearly enough, and until we do, we're going to keep remembering, and re-living, the unspeakable agony of that day, until either there's no one left who cares, given that they're all bowing five times a day facing Mecca; or until there's no one left to do it to humanity again, ever, for all time.

When someone tells you they're coming for you, take them at their word.
    If it's going to come down to that, it's always better to be the one twisting the bayonet, rather than the one impaled on the end.

Sooner or later, you're going to figure that out.
    Hopefully, the light will dawn while you still have the means to make a choice in the matter.

Mo doesn't like Western civilization? Wants to bring about global sharia?
    I'm your Huckleberry.
    I'll see your jihad, and raise you the Last Crusade. I'm all in, in fact.
    So quit dicking around, and flop that last card.

"Let's roll."

Posted by Aesop at 3:28 PM
    Labels: milestones, No prisoners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
    This guy also gets it,

https://www.steynonline.com/9730/the-language-of-losing

RE
    September 11, 2019 at 5:23 PM

Anonymous said...
    This guy too.

https://gunfreezone.net/translation-into-savage/

RE
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

The local THREATCON changed to Bravo at 6am that morning. Because my wife drove my co. car to work and couldn't get on post. She had to come back to the house and get her car (which had a post sticker on it.) There was some prior notice that "something" was going on, but nothing specific.
    200+ agents from every alphabet agency in the rainbow being flown into BWI airport within 3 hours of the attacks. 93 rentals commandeered out of Alamo at BWI alone. They got 5 of my cars that day (I was 3 miles from Langley). The agents that commandeered my cars knew not only my name, but my SSN, my wife and where she worked, but other rather personal details as well. I'd never dealt with any of them before.
    6 months of digging paperwork looking for this contract and that contract (the Pentagon 9/'11 bombers rented cars out of our PG county/Clinton MD office for 3 months prior to 9/11). Their hotel room was sealed off by maybe, oh, say 3pm that day?
    The credit card # that started the DC terrorists' movement trace was in their hands within 24 hours of the attack. That trace was complete within 4-5 days.

That's how they knew names and background so quickly. High volume of agents with no restraints whatsoever allowed to do their jobs, that's how.

And the only thing that stinks is the goddamned whack job conspiracy theories that pour out like so much shit from a goose. Like the "drone" that hit the Pentagon. Never knew a drone that would cut through 6 layers of concrete and steel and carry enough fuel that when it hit it rolled waves of damn near inferno heat 500 feet from the impact point.......

Not trying to be mean or disrespectful. But the conspiracy theories, at least from the DC perspective are high piles of steaming cow patties. Sorry if I offend, this isn't one of my favorite days.

2+2 is not coming up to 4 !!!! Something really, really stinks !!!!

The average person has no clue the tools and resources available when the Agents and Analysts are told "FIND!! Just DO IT!! We're not asking questions of you!" and the Supervisory Special Agents hand all of the JAGs (yeah FBI has an analog to .mil JAGs) are handed a Mad Magazine or something more stimulating, and shoved into a room with no door handle but a bathroom and couches. And food shoved under the door until the J*O*B is DONE.

And even so, the folks in Minnesota (IIRC) can't seem to get an audience until WEEKS after the event.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

Tracy Beanz and Straw smuggler w/ a �� face liked
    Graham Allen
    @GrahamAllen_1
    ·
    13h
    BREAKING:

The best way we could ever honor those lost on 9/11....

Is to live each day like Sept 12th.

There is no race, gender, or political side...In the end, the only thing that matters is each other.

Americans...First

Americans...Forever

RT!

#September11 #remember911
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    The local THREATCON changed to Bravo at 6am that morning. Because my wife drove my co. car to work and couldn't get on post. She had to come back to the house and get her car (which had a post sticker on it.) There was some prior notice that "something" was going on, but nothing specific.
    200+ agents from every alphabet agency in the rainbow being flown into BWI airport within 3 hours of the attacks. 93 rentals commandeered out of Alamo at BWI alone. They got 5 of my cars that day (I was 3 miles from Langley). The agents that commandeered my cars knew not only my name, but my SSN, my wife and where she worked, but other rather personal details as well. I'd never dealt with any of them before.
    6 months of digging paperwork looking for this contract and that contract (the Pentagon 9/'11 bombers rented cars out of our PG county/Clinton MD office for 3 months prior to 9/11). Their hotel room was sealed off by maybe, oh, say 3pm that day?
    The credit card # that started the DC terrorists' movement trace was in their hands within 24 hours of the attack. That trace was complete within 4-5 days.

That's how they knew names and background so quickly. High volume of agents with no restraints whatsoever allowed to do their jobs, that's how.

And the only thing that stinks is the goddamned whack job conspiracy theories that pour out like so much shit from a goose. Like the "drone" that hit the Pentagon. Never knew a drone that would cut through 6 layers of concrete and steel and carry enough fuel that when it hit it rolled waves of damn near inferno heat 500 feet from the impact point.......

Not trying to be mean or disrespectful. But the conspiracy theories, at least from the DC perspective are high piles of steaming cow patties. Sorry if I offend, this isn't one of my favorite days.
    Just curious, are/ were you affiliated with Enterprise Rentals?

And, it's a tough day for a lot of us. Because of reasons.
    III

There is the other 9/11.

Don't forget Benghazi.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

9/11 and Rental Cars
    ------------------------
    My brother-in-law was a mid-level loss prevention manager for a U.S. airline when the 9/11 attack transpired.

He lived in Illinois but was attending a (ironically) safety and security meeting in Minneapolis, MN on 9/11.

As news of the attack reached him, he realized, being in the business, that civilian air traffic could be curtailed and immediately started looking for a rental car so he could return home to Illinois.

After a number of calls, he finally found a one-way rental for $800.00. He was happy to pay it to get back home.

I wonder how many people were stranded, for how many days, when the FAA completely closed civilian air traffic?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

My at the time recent former Black Car company employer took several folks as far as Boston and St Louis.

One of our drivers stopped in around Albany and told his 4 pax that HE had to sleep. So, they had 2 choices. ONE OF THEM could drive or they could sit there and watch him sleep for 4 hours, They drove.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    The average person has no clue the tools and resources available when the Agents and Analysts are told "FIND!! Just DO IT!! We're not asking questions of you!" and the Supervisory Special Agents hand all of the JAGs (yeah FBI has an analog to .mil JAGs) are handed a Mad Magazine or something more stimulating, and shoved into a room with no door handle but a bathroom and couches. And food shoved under the door until the J*O*B is DONE.

And even so, the folks in Minnesota (IIRC) can't seem to get an audience until WEEKS after the event.
    Pretty much, Chuck.

Mo
    So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

No, Alamo local market. I once worked for the Evil Empire (Enterprise) but did it grudgingly.

The day was tough beyond belief, the months that followed were just downright weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Turret Buster View Post
    Just curious, are/ were you affiliated with Enterprise Rentals?

And, it's a tough day for a lot of us. Because of reasons.

No, Alamo local market. I once worked for the Evil Empire (Enterprise) but did it grudgingly.

The day was tough beyond belief, the months that followed were just downright weird.
    My old roommate in Germany hooked up with the daughter of one of the founders of the company. I met them once, nice, but distant people.
    III

My 9/11 Story
    -----------------
    9/11 seriously affected the way I viewed the people I worked with and mankind in general.

I was at work in my shop office inside a large, high volume manufacturing facility for a Fortune 500 corporation.

My brother calls me on the phone and says the two NY World Trade Towers had been struck by two airplanes and that both towers were on fire.

It took my brain about 10 seconds to fully process that information. I then told my brother that this is something straight out of a Tom Clancy or Dale Brown novel.

I had an AM/FM boombox and a full spectrum radio scanner by my desk. The initial attack reports were pouring in hot and heavy live.

Not long after that, the Pentagon was attacked. This raised my personal alert level from a pesky terrorist attack to full spectrum hostilities. Fool me once, twice, but the third time is the charm.

At that point I called Frau Baron and told her that we were on a war footing. DD was at home sick and Grandma was over to babysit DD. I told them not to panic and to just carry on as normal. Events were playing out well beyond our control.

Back at the plant,

I went to our front office conference room and rigged up a dipole antenna from some random 300 ohm twin lead for the TV/Monitor. It never had a a real antenna and was used only as a monitor for a VHS deck. I'm a certified amateur radio nerd FWIW thus I knew the fundamentals of antenna construction.

Back in the main factory, somebody from Plant Engineering had run out to Radio Shack and procured a decent outside TV antenna. A maintenance crew ran up to the roof and installed the antenna on the roof allowing people in the plant lunch room to view the second monitor there.

The TV news pouring in was horrific to watch.

We all watched the twin towers come falling down. Early TV reports indicated that -tens- of thousands may have perished.

At that point, I and a couple of "Born Again" friends decided we should have a silent prayer vigil at noon by the flagpole for the people lost.

The three of us spread out through the shop and office areas spreading the word of the vigil. We had an hour or so to perform our task and we manged to reach every department in the plant.

12 Noon at the flagpole.

Out of 250 people in that plant, a Grand Total of -six- people were at the flagpole. Me, the two Born Again guys, and three random biker dudes from the toolroom. We hung our heads, said our prayers to the departed and got on with life.

Only six people out of 250 chose to say a prayer or at least to hang their heads in remembrance of the victims.

Just pathetic in my opinion.

We had such a grand opportunity to come together as a country after 9/11.

I didn't see it happen at all.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

RedBaron, we watched it on tv at work. As soon as word came that the Pentagon was hit, I said "we are going to war".

I was mobilized that Friday night.

And we were PISSED.
    III

RedBaron, we watched it on tv at work. As soon as word came that the Pentagon was hit, I said "we are going to war".

I was mobilized that Friday night.

And we were PISSED.
    And that was when we had Carte Blanche and should have settled all of the old/existing scores against the Islamic extremists.

Afganistan and the Taliban - Poof!

Saudi Arabian Wahhabi - Poof

ISIS - Poof!

The Iraq thing almost made no sense since we helped Iraq fight Iran and our ambassador, Madeline Albright, essentially gave Iraq the Green light to attack Kuwait.

We missed a huge opportunity to settle scores back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    And that was when we had Carte Blanche and should have settled all of the old/existing scores against the Islamic extremists.

Afganistan and the Taliban - Poof!

Saudi Arabian Wahhabi - Poof

ISIS - Poof!

The Iraq thing almost made no sense since we helped Iraq fight Iran and our ambassador, Madeline Albright, essentially gave Iraq the Green light to attack Kuwait.

We missed a huge opportunity to settle scores back then.
    Indeed. But, as has been said before, it's hard to bomb them back to the stone age when they're already there.
    III

Indeed. But, as has been said before, it's hard to bomb them back to the stone age when they're already there.
    Author Tom Clancy explained in his book Clear and Present Danger how the drug cartels are dependent on money laundering to sustain and grow their operations.

I believe the same principle applies to the various Islamic terrorist organizations.

Those groups need finances and they need weapons. They are ultimately supported by state sponsors and international banking institutions.

The money and the weapons have to come from somewhere.

We need to target those state and banking facilitators.