Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Nurse Testifies Infants Surviving Abortion Left to Die in ‘Soiled Utility Room’
+ Reply to Thread

Nurse Testifies Infants Surviving Abortion Left to Die in ‘Soiled Utility Room’

WATCH: Nurse Testifies Infants Surviving Abortion Left to Die in ‘Soiled Utility Room’
    Dr. Susan Berry
    4-5 minutes

Registered nurse Jill Stanek testified before a House committee that she cared for an infant with Down syndrome who had survived an abortion and was left to die in the hospital’s “soiled utility room.”

In her prepared testimony on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, Stanek, who now serves as national campaign chair at the pro-life Susan B. Anthony List, described an incident 20 years ago when she worked at Christ Hospital in Illinois.

Stanek said she became aware Christ Hospital “committed abortions into the second and third trimesters,” a procedure known as induced labor abortion, which sometimes resulted in babies born alive.

“In the event a baby was aborted alive, he or she received no medical assessments or care but was only given what my hospital called ‘comfort care,’” Stanek continued.

Calling attention to the fact that babies do, indeed, survive abortions, Stanek described a significant incident:
    One night, a nursing co-worker was transporting a baby who had been aborted because he had Down syndrome to our Soiled Utility Room to die – because that’s where survivors were taken.

I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone, so I rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was 21 to 22 weeks old, weighed about 1/2 pound, and was about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending all his energy attempting to breathe. Toward the end he was so quiet I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his heart was still beating through his chest wall.

After he was pronounced dead, I folded his little arms across his chest, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where we took all our dead patients.
    Stanek said Christ Hospital “readily admitted babies there survived abortions.”

As she wrote in a column at LifeSiteNews, a spokesman told the Chicago Sun-Times “between 10 percent and 20 percent” of aborted babies with genetic defects “survive for short periods outside the womb.”

“From what I observed, it was not uncommon for a live aborted baby to linger for an hour or two or even longer,” Stanek testified. “One abortion survivor I was aware of lived for almost eight hours.”

She added:
    Of 16 babies Christ Hospital aborted during the year 2000, four that I knew of were aborted alive. Each of those babies – two boys and two girls – lived between 1-1/2 and 3 hours. One baby was 28 weeks’ gestation – 7 months old – and weighed two pounds, seven ounces.
    Stanek used this incident to refer back to the words of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D), who said during an interview in January that an abortion bill introduced in his state’s House of Delegates would permit an “infant” to be “delivered” and “resuscitated, if that’s what the mother and the family desired,” until the physicians and mother discussed whether the baby should be allowed to live or die.

“When I heard Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, a pediatric neurologist, describe during an interview the process by which doctors determine to shelve unwanted newborns to die, it hit painfully home to me,” Stanek told committee members during the hearing. “He said, quoting, ‘If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired.’”

“Gov. Northam was right,” she said. “That is exactly what happens.”

House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (LA) and his colleagues Reps. Ann Wagner (MO) and pro-life caucus chair Chris Smith (NJ) announced a hearing on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act legislation, which would protect babies born alive after abortion from infanticide.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democrat leaders have blocked a vote on the bill more than 80 times.

Scalise and Wagner filed a discharge petition on the legislation in April. All 197 House Republicans, but only three Democrats, have signed onto the petition. In order to bypass Pelosi and force a vote on the Born-Alive Act, House Republicans need 17 more signatures — which they hope to obtain after the hearing presents the facts to Americans, provided by experts on abortion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-utility-room/

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    WATCH: Nurse Testifies Infants Surviving Abortion Left to Die in ‘Soiled Utility Room’

........ by which doctors determine to shelve unwanted newborns to die.......

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-utility-room/

All the way to the extreme of desensitization, leftovers off to Hormel or Lykes. How could things be anymore disgusting? A species intent upon it's destruction, willing to carry out this intent by any means.

PLEASE LORD, rinse the petri dish!!!!

T^^L
    "Right in Two"

"Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."

RT: 10:38
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-10lIrboM

Lyrics

"Right In Two"

Angels on the sideline,
    Puzzled and amused.
    Why did Father give these humans free will?
    Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
    Eden has enough to go around?
    Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
    Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
    Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
    Baffled and confused.
    Father blessed them all with reason.
    And this is what they choose.
    And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
    Over pieces of the ground.
    Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
    They forge a blade,
    And where there's one
    They're bound to divide it,
    Right in two.
    Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
    Over pieces of the ground.
    Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
    They make a club.
    And beat their brother, down.
    How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two [4x]

Fight 'til they die over wind, over sky
    They fight over life, over prayer, over air and light
    Over love, over sun, over another
    They fight though they die over words polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again.
    Benched along with patience and reason.
    Angels on the sideline again
    Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two [3x]
    Right in two!

Right in two.

kz
    "When the government fears its people, that is LIBERTY.
    When the people fear their government, that is TYRANNY."

Knowledge is food for the soul.

Dr. Alan Keyes told me back in '08 that this practice was on going in Chicago hospitals with Obama's support. Keyes was part of an organization of people that were given Court permission to go to the hospitals and hold these babies until they died.

Stanek said Christ Hospital “readily admitted babies there survived abortions.”

Ok.. let the name of the hospital sink in for a moment. Now, do you want to stand before the Almighty on Judgment Day and say, yeah we named the hospital after you but we killed babies.

I read this, and a bit more I seen on a link at drudge. I cried down deep in my soul as I kept reading. I seen a picture of an innocent precious child's hand on the hand of an adult. I read how the parents got to have a special memento picture of their aborted baby, and other little things like a bracelet etc. Oh how sick these people's minds have become. Oh Dear God in heaven, please come soon.

Susan

May God take all of these murdered unborn children to be with him.

Judgement is coming.

Texican....

How much longer will God tolerate this?
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

IRIS DEI. nuff said. And Jesus said that if anyone harms any of these little ones it would be better for them to have a millstone tied around them and be thrown into the sea.

Do not expect mercy or compassion for America, not after doing this to babies, and being led by pedophile elites that routinely rape children. We should all prepare ourselves for the kind of things that just happened in the Bahamas.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU