Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY So, for Todays Misadventure in Satanta's Realm....
+ Reply to Thread

15 So, for Todays Misadventure in Satanta's Realm....

Had to fornmat it to a single image. But here ya go.

Honestly I figured it was another way to get Chicks with a Dick into the Ladies Restroom except this would let Dad/Boyfriend go in with their girls.
    Attached Images
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

You’re kidding, right? You’ve never seen a family restroom before? Dude, you gotta come out of your cave more often.

Nope, not even at Home-trust me, I react badly if I'm using the toilet and someone wants to talk to me thru the door even-if the house is not burning down or you are not holding your severed hand in the other bleeding to death it can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Nope, not even at Home-trust me, I react badly if I'm using the toilet and someone wants to talk to me thru the door even-if the house is not burning down or you are not holding your severed hand in the other bleeding to death it can wait.
    Do you know......In the Army they teach you how to take a "Combat Dump". And your Battle Buddy has your back.

The More You Know.
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

Well, you won’t be talking to anyone in a family bathroom. They’re single-stall.

Good lord man.

The idea is that any member of a family can be in there, doing whatever they need. I can help my wife in a wheelchair, a parent can help their child of opposite sex without strange looks from other adults. It’s the easiest way to solve those situations.
    In other news, some places have converted their restrooms from men or women to uni, single occupancy. It doesn’t matter what you feel like identifying as that day, you have your privacy and others have their safety and comfort.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Its a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Im not afraid of dying...I just dont want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Well, you won’t be talking to anyone in a family bathroom. They’re single-stall.

Good lord man.

Whatever.

I went to the right not seeing the other signs, didn't see a door on the left to go into and figured it was one toilet area free-for-all, it was a standard ladies bathroom with several stalls and one long sink counter. Not like I've got kids and shit to contend with so why would I know what a "Family Bathroom" is?

The sign makes it pretty clear dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    The idea is that any member of a family can be in there, doing whatever they need. I can help my wife in a wheelchair, a parent can help their child of opposite sex without strange looks from other adults. It’s the easiest way to solve those situations.
    In other news, some places have converted their restrooms from men or women to uni, single occupancy. It doesn’t matter what you feel like identifying as that day, you have your privacy and others have their safety and comfort.
    What I would do-uni-single occupanct with a single toilet, sink and locking door. Most larger places like Wally World can easilly seal off the stalls into separate toiletries.

Personally if FL or a kid of mine was in a chair or incapacitated I'd loudly push them in and tell everyone else to get the **** out if they had issues-go write a letter to the Editor or something. Did that in college when I was emptying my buddies piss bag into the sink in the Lounge. "Save the drama for your Mama-needs to be done, he can't reach and I'm not walking the half-mile to the closest bathroom."

That’s what the family restroom is for.

You’re kidding, right? You’ve never seen a family restroom before? Dude, you gotta come out of your cave more often.
    Yeah... I was like, "What am I supposed to be shocked about?"
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

That’s what the family restroom is for.
    Again, nott in my framework of Experience so I had zero reference for what the sign meant. To me is was "Billybob, his Ol' Lady and their six kids all going in to take a dump and chitchat at the same time".

I guess, in a way, the streets of San Fran qualify as a "Family Restroom".

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Many offices and doctors offices are going the universal bathroom.
    My doctor has two restrooms. You go in and lock the door behind you and have your privacy no matter what the hell you are, or think you are.
    All restrooms pretty much now have a baby changing station too, whether they be male, female or universal.
    Times change. Some people don't
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
    D. H. Lawrence

Not like I've got kids and shit to contend with so why would I know what a "Family Bathroom" is?
    And, yet, we post all day long here about "situational awareness"...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

I've told this here before...

My brother took me into a bar in Boston a long, long time ago. The place was hopping and we had a great time. When the eventual happened and I walked into the Men's room, there was a handful of chics in there doing lines of coke of off the counter. They didn't bat an eye when I whipped it out and used the urinal about 3 feet away from their focus of attention.

Good times.
    III

Aww. I don't know what were snitting bout, but can't we all just get along?
    :::Runs out of the room, dodging fire::::

Btw, what kind of restrooms do we have here?. Half these dudes weewee in the sink. I don't wanna share with them!
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Yeah, TB...tell yourself the lack of attention paid you was due to the drugs ....and that they were girls ; )
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

I double checked the sign. And it wasn't me doing coke,
    You are right though. They might well have been trannys or crossdressers, or whatever.....
    III

Again, nott in my framework of Experience so I had zero reference for what the sign meant. To me is was "Billybob, his Ol' Lady and their six kids all going in to take a dump and chitchat at the same time".

I guess, in a way, the streets of San Fran qualify as a "Family Restroom".
    Dude, you’re really f’d up about this. You need to freakin chill the hell out. You’re all hostile, but it’s YOU that’s ignorant. Family restrooms have been around 30 YEARS.

Don't feel bad Satanta, I am closing on 70 and never seen a family sign on a restroom.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Don't feel bad Satanta, I am closing on 70 and never seen a family sign on a restroom.
    Me either
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Aww. I don't know what were snitting bout, but can't we all just get along?
    :::Runs out of the room, dodging fire::::

Btw, what kind of restrooms do we have here?. Half these dudes weewee in the sink. I don't wanna share with them!
    At least my wife has beat me into taking the dishes out first.
    Oops, wrong sink
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Its a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Im not afraid of dying...I just dont want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

You could do like the humans do in San Francisco - just dump it in the hallway in front.

I've been known to do that - but Owner gives me "the look" and a quick tug.

"YOU know better than that" he says.

Sometimes I forget.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Never saw a sign like that either.

Campgrounds in several states we visit have 'FAMILY RESTROOMS' since they also include showers changing rooms etc.
    Dont pick a fight, but if you find yourself in one, I suggest you make damn sure you win. - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    Me either
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Never saw a sign like that either.

Good God! Some of you people need to crawl outta the piney woods more than once a decade.

Good God! Some of you people need to crawl outta the piney woods more than once a decade.
    i am almost 60 and have seen many of those family bathrooms they are all over you just have to look a little harder for them..
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

Shuffled my way hurriedly with a teary-eyed little girl to the family bathroom at Wally world a few years back. Locked. Had to plead for the little one to hold on just a little longer. When door finally opened a cretin in his blue Walmart vest sauntered out followed by 9 kinds of stink.

You really can "see red" when placed in certain situations.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

[QUOTE=Satanta;7409425]Again, nott in my framework of Experience so I had zero reference for what the sign meant. To me is was "Billybob, his Ol' Lady and their six kids all going in to take a dump and chitchat at the same time".

I guess, in a way, the streets of San Fran qualify as a "Family Restroom"
    I believe the term you were looking for is $#it#0le
    Last edited by cetansa; 09-11-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: bad color choice
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson, "The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967"

Years ago I was in a men's room at a urnial when this young lady came in and said "Excuse me, I have to go right now for the lady's room has a long line." She did her business with a "Yes needed that." coming from the stall and she came out and washed her hands next to me at the sink counter and she then left.... Was difficult not to make a comment or laugh, but did have a smile on my face....

Emergency restroom needs do happen....

Texican....

Family restrooms have been around 30 YEARS.
    If not longer, my first experience with one was in NYC in 1984/85.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    Years ago I was in a men's room at a urnial when this young lady came in and said "Excuse me, I have to go right now for the lady's room has a long line." She did her business with a "Yes needed that." coming from the stall and she came out and washed her hands next to me at the sink counter and she then left.... Was difficult not to make a comment or laugh, but did have a smile on my face....

Emergency restroom needs do happen....

Texican....
    I've done this at a baseball game (Cardinals vs Cubs) in St. Louis. Huge line for the women's room and no line for the men's room. All the other women waiting saw me go into the men's room and proceeded to follow me! And get this there were MORE stalls in the men's room than the women's room! There were a LOT of complaints about that and it even made the local news... I guess they changed the stall set up for the women shortly thereafter.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.