Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST My sister goes in for brain surgery Friday the 13th.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My sister goes in for brain surgery Friday the 13th.

My sister goes in for brain surgery this coming Friday. She has two aneurysms behind her eye. They have to open her skull and clamp them off. Then remove them. I guess the clamps stay in forever and the brain will heal. Pretty serious stuff. Given our family history as a rule we break all records and beat all odds. My guess is she will be out way early and walk away from it like nothing happened.

My mom could use a prayer as well. She lost our sister several years ago at 39 years old after a life of misery. Then My brother, Dogmanan here on TB2K had brain surgery just under two years ago for cancer which by the way they said prepare to die and get your affairs in order but he told them he was not going to die. Guess what, he's still here and they say its a miracle. Now cancer free. Anyway mom has had to live through several deaths including two husbands and two other men she was going to marry and they ended up getting seriously sick and dying. She is a tough old cookie at 78 years old and still goes out dancing a couple times a week and still works plus takes care of just about everyone she knows because they are all falling apart.

So thanks in advance.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Praying for a perfect outcome!

Summerthyme

Prayers sent.

Prayers for them both.

Prayers for God's grace on your family.

Prayers for all involved, including the surgeon(s).

Prayers sent. As long as they caught the aneurysms before they burst she should be just fine.

Prayers for your sister.

Lifting your family up in prayer.
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Praying for you sister and your mom.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Prayers!
    God and the Doctors can do great things together.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Adding my prayers for your family.

Praying for you all.
    Psalm 116
    1 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
    2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Praying.

Praying.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Praying mightily for your sister, mom, you, Dogmanan and all of your family! V

My prayers added here for this important prayer request.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Praying for your whole family!
    Sherry in GA

My mom passed away from a brain aneurysm back in 1988. A lot has changed since then. My sister had a couple 5 years ago that were found before they burst. The doctor went in through the femoral artery and did the brain surgery from there. She left the hospital the same day. The stents they installed are working great.

Prayers for both!
    Annie
    "A dog wags its tail with its heart"

Praying for your family
    B 4 1 502

One's Perceived Valor is greatly enhanced by a Keyboard......Me.

Prayers for everyone including the doctors
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Sending prayers.
    Is today the day?

Prayers for your family
    "Walk toward the fire. Don't worry about what they call you." - Andrew Breitbart

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Praying for a successful operation and full recovery for your sister!!

Lifting your Sister and Mom up in thought and prayer. Also for the Surgeon(s) to have hands guided by God.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

Prayers for all their fortitude to come with God's strength and wisdom. And comfort beyond that.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

My prayers for your sister and her successful surgery. My prayers also for dogmanan who I did not know was your brother. He's one of my favorites here.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Hello tm1439m,

Adding my prayers for your sister and her surgeons! I pray they do an excellent job and she recovers well with no complications.

And prayers for your mother - she's been through so much - may the Lord have mercy on her and give her peace.

You and your family are certainly standing in the need of prayer!

The Lord is watching over you all.

Chance
    "Apres la Guerre."

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Praying for a perfect outcome!

Summerthyme
    Amen! Couldn’t say it any better!!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Adding my prayers for your sister, your mom and your family.

HD
    The future keeps telling us what the past was about. You make the past mean different things by the way you use the time that come after.- A. Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Signwatcher View Post
    Lifting your Sister and Mom up in thought and prayer. Also for the Surgeon(s) to have hands guided by God.
    I WILL ADD MY AMEN TO THIS ^ PRAYER! I COULD NOT HAVE PRAYED IT ANY BETTER.

Not sure if I will be back here today and will be traveling 700+ miles tomorrow so just wanted to say thanks to everyone! I will report back when I know more and get back home.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

I really hope that she's going into some place like Cole eye Institute in the middle of some big-assed tertiary teaching hospital. Prayers will continue.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Adding my prayers for successful surgery and recovery.
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

Praying.

Siloam

37. Praying for your family!
    Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for.
    Keep on looking, and you will find.
    Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. [Matt 7:7]

Adding our prayers, too!

Prayers said.

Prayers still coming.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”