Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MORON Hogg Returns: Touts His 'Peace Plan' -- 'Appropriate and Bold Response' to Gun Deaths in America
+ Reply to Thread

Hogg Returns: Touts His 'Peace Plan' -- 'Appropriate and Bold Response' to Gun Deaths in America

David Hogg Touts His 'Peace Plan' -- 'Appropriate and Bold Response' to Gun Deaths in America | Breitbart
    Trent Baker
    2-2 minutes

Wednesday, March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg discussed his “Peace Plan,” which is calling for the registration of all guns, implementation of “mandatory” buybacks of certain guns and pushing for other changes in gun laws.

Hogg said the plan is an “appropriate and bold response” to the “massive” amount of gun violence in the country.

“It is an appropriate and bold response to the massive amount of gun deaths we have every single year in the United States right now,” Hogg told “MSNBC Live” anchor Craig Melvin. “And it’s not a plan looking to get democrats or Republicans elected. it’s looking to get Americans that are morally just leaders elected, that care about people dying across the nation on a daily basis.”

Fellow March for Our Lives co-founder Tyah Roberts challenged politicians, including President Donald Trump who has pushed back against expanding background checks, if they do not like the “Peace Plan” then they need to come up with their own “bold plan.”

“If you don’t agree with us, if you don’t agree with our plan, then come up with your own bold plan,” Roberts stated. “[T]hat’s what we ask of all politicians, really.”

Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...hs-in-america/

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    David Hogg Touts His 'Peace Plan' -- 'Appropriate and Bold Response' to Gun Deaths in America | Breitbart
    Trent Baker
    2-2 minutes

Wednesday, March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg discussed his “Peace Plan,” which is calling for the registration of all guns, implementation of “mandatory” buybacks of certain guns and pushing for other changes in gun laws.

You want a bold plan? Fine, here's one.

1. Mandatory arms for all US citizens. Only US citizens.

2. Zero penalties for defensive use of firearms.

WATCH crime plummet.

OK, but what is he going to do about the criminals and insane with guns?

Shouldn't this idiot be starting college at Harvard as a freshman?

You'd think the dolt would be to busy getting moved in and starting classes to have any time left over to puke more of his useless demands.

His fifteen minutes are up
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    OK, but what is he going to do about the criminals and insane with guns?

Those are fine...

this communist twinkle toed pole smoking waste of oxygen is still around?

Hey HOGG.....shove it up sideways
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

You have to love the spirit of those who have never done anything in life yet....incels..

then they need to come up with their own “bold plan.”

like making SBR's and suppressors legal without a $200 stamp and a wait of up to a year and making full auto much easier to own
    how's that for a bold plan

Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    then they need to come up with their own “bold plan.”

like making SBR's and suppressors legal without a $200 stamp and a wait of up to a year and making full auto much easier to own
    how's that for a bold plan
    Awesome start!

Even better repeal the 1934 NFA laws since the supreme court ruling was based on a lie that short barrel shotguns had no military value when it had been proven that they were used in trench warfare during WW1.

tbd

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post

You want a bold plan? Fine, here's one.

1. Mandatory arms for all US citizens. Only US citizens.

2. Zero penalties for defensive use of firearms.

WATCH crime plummet.
    There you go!!!

Hey Hogg:

that punk needs an ash whipping

think about what i just said..
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

I will take the liberty of saying this once- and only once- to anyone who thought he is a "conservative."
    "Huh! Told ya so."
    There I feel a little better.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    I will take the liberty of saying this once- and only once- to anyone who thought he is a "conservative."
    "Huh! Told ya so."
    There I feel a little better.
    Think you're screaming in an empty room. No one thought Hogg was a conservative. At least, last I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Think you're screaming in an empty room. No one thought Hogg was a conservative. At least, last I knew.
    Never mind, I was thinking of someone else...my bad...Hogg is one of the "survivors" of a school shooting, who is gay...(how handy for the agenda)...but who is the gay guy that had his 15 minutes who supported Trump, and so many people called him a "conservative?"

So many of these yahoos I can't keep them straight and am not going to try. And I ain't screamin', have no need to do that.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Pay him no attention and hopefully he'll dry up and blow away.

Milo Yiannopoulos

The Hog is another AOC and can say nothing on his non-thinking own. I bet his handlers are the same as AOC...…..
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

I read this while eating breakfast...……… YUK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblepuff View Post
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Obviously he did not get the memo !
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Milo Yiannopoulos
    Oh yeah, thanks. He "married" a black man in Hawaii and all of the photos, evidently, purposely keep his "husband"- only known as John- hidden.

((((ohhhhhh....barf....))))

Quote Originally Posted by desertvet2 View Post
    You have to love the spirit of those who have never done anything in life yet....incels..
    No you don't.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

At the particular moment I joined the board tonight, I saw the two threads below, one right below the other.

I couldn't help but see the humor and the irony....
    Attached Images
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

"That's not a gun in your pocket,,............ "Don't pour it all out now; let's save
    so you must be happy to see me!"........... the rest for our honeymoon shower!"

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    Never mind, I was thinking of someone else...my bad...Hogg is one of the "survivors" of a school shooting, who is gay...(how handy for the agenda)...but who is the gay guy that had his 15 minutes who supported Trump, and so many people called him a "conservative?"

So many of these yahoos I can't keep them straight and am not going to try. And I ain't screamin', have no need to do that.
    Are you on drugs?

Try something different as that one is not working out for you. I suggest Krylon brand.

As far as Jogg-why do people keep bringing him up? Last I saw was a video of him running away from a girl who challenged him to arm wrestle.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    At the particular moment I joined the board tonight, I saw the two threads below, one right below the other.

I couldn't help but see the humor and the irony....
    Unfortunately he won't grace them country folks out in Texas and most of the cities are damn near as Liberal as he is.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

My 'bold plan' would probably include most or all of what's already been suggested, plus firearms training in the schools, and rifle teams as a permitted sport again (it may still be allowed some places -- a distant cousin in Alaska went to Nationals on a rifle team a few years ago).

Might exclude the schools in solidly Blue areas, though.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Are you on drugs?

Try something different as that one is not working out for you. I suggest Krylon brand.

As far as Jogg-why do people keep bringing him up? Last I saw was a video of him running away from a girl who challenged him to arm wrestle.
    No, sorry I am not. Stay sober. How come I am being criticized for not remembering the name of an (ugly) gay man who had 15 minutes of fame, ummm, how many months ago?? There are a handful that fit the bill, and Milo is ugly too. I really don't care that I didn't remember his name either, these puppets, programmed to speak out for the cause. There has been a lot going on over the last several months, and who can remember everything?

15 Related about this clown with the melted brain...

So, I hope if he ever gets killed, it's by being having his face beaten in by some book by a famous libtard (Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, and Elizabeth Warren all have published books that could qualify), so we can propose that "for the children" that book should be banned nationwide.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/26/d...-assassinated/

David Hogg Wants Activists To Decorate The Front Steps Of The NRA With His Body If He’s Ever Assassinated

KYLE HOOTEN August 26, 2019

David Hogg has officially been clear: If he’s assassinated, he wants his corpse to decorate the doorstep of the NRA’s headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia. This is, of course, after activists do a photo shoot with it for propaganda purposes.

The anti-gun March For Our Lives founder explained that if he’s ever shot he wants his death to be used to promote gun control, in a series of tweets issued on Sunday. He also created a hashtag his supporters can use to indicate that they too want their corpses leveraged for activism if they’re ever shot.

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
    I’ve said this before but I’m going to say it again for the record

If I die from gun violence I want my photo published, there will be those that say you are politicizing tragedy—

They are wrong, not doing anything to stop it this violence is politicizing tragedy. #MyLastShot

7:25 PM - Aug 25, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    7,292 people are talking about this

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
    · Aug 25, 2019
    Replying to @davidhogg111
    In the event I am killed, organize, mobilize and get the Peace Plan passed and put my body on the NRAs doorstep in Fairfax, VA

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
    If you want your photo published if you die from gun violence tweet about it so it’s on the record with #MyLastShot

7:25 PM - Aug 25, 2019
    1,277 people are talking about this
    Hogg is also a co-founder of March For Our Lives, a political, anti-gun group comprised of middle and high school students that has published a plan for gun control, that they call “the green new deal but for guns.” (RELATED: March For Our Lives Proposes ‘A Green New Deal But For Guns’)

The plan calls for a ban on so-called “assault weapons” and high capacity magazines. It also seeks to eliminate 30% of the guns in America, via government buybacks, and create a federally appointed “National Director of Gun Violence Prevention.” Additionally, the plan calls for increased gun registration, as well as the inclusion of “in-person interviews” and “personal references” into the gun-buying process.

While many Twitter users used Hogg’s hashtag to express a desire for their corpse to be thrown in front of the NRA headquarters if they were to die from gun violence, others made light of the moment."

Johnny (Joey) Jones

@Johnny_Joey
    Just wear a helmet on your scooter https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...82271527477248

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
    Replying to @davidhogg111
    In the event I am killed, organize, mobilize and get the Peace Plan passed and put my body on the NRAs doorstep in Fairfax, VA

9:52 AM - Aug 26, 2019
    378 people are talking about this
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

'Appropriate and Bold' sounds like a brand of social justice barbecue sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by greysage View Post
    'Appropriate and Bold' sounds like a brand of social justice barbecue sauce.
    Or an antifungal salve.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.