Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Moon Shine
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moon Shine

14 Moon Shine

Hey TB2Kers....

Take a few minutes and look outside and see the bright moon shine to the east....

One of God's gifts to us.

Texican....

It was lovely, unfortunately its thundering and lightening out there, so I can't see much anymore.

But! There were lovely threads to catch up on, and TBers to catch up with, also gifts from god! : )
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

The mountains are in the way right now.
    I'll have to wait.
    BTW, the moon has been spectacular the two nights previous.

The weather's a peach, too! Low humidity, temperature maybe in the upper 60s...absolute peach of a night for mid-August.

And, if you're lucky, you might look out in the moonlight and see something like this:

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark while moonbathing
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Or if you're even luckier

Attached Images
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Less lucky, actually...

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Given that I'm a male who's a flagrant heterosexual.
    Besides, for you, that guy looks like he'd be annoyed at even a hot chick approaching him, as he's busy.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Given that I'm a male who's a flagrant heterosexual.
    Besides, for you, that guy looks like he'd be annoyed at even a hot chick approaching him, as he's busy.
    Hey, for me, a guy that was annoyed by my interest might be an improvement over guys who're too busy to notice I exist, or to treat me with even a minimum of common courtesy.

...but ya, he's not the best specimen...guys in scarves usually don't scream testosterone to me lol...but you try doing a search for men\moonlight...find something better, I'll switch!

Okay, then, jward...

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Hey, for me, a guy that was annoyed by my interest might be an improvement over guys who're too busy to notice I exist, or to treat me with even a minimum of common courtesy.

...but ya, he's not the best specimen...guys in scarves usually don't scream testosterone to me lol...but you try doing a search for men\moonlight...find something better, I'll switch!
    Is this guy wolfish enough for your tastes?
    He certainly doesn't look like he'd have no interest of any kind in you, were you by chance within his field of view.

It rained here. Which is another kind of blessing, 'cuz we needed it. And I'd just finished the mowing before dark. Perfect.

But yes, the moon has been spectacular lately!